JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Oct 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34236.jpg
[img:1yv09n11]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/newgroundb4cas.gif[/img:1yv09n11] UP THE TRIN !!!!:34236.jpg

Hows scrutton doing? Never rated him at wakey. Ellis is v poor think u need a lot more for super league and hes overweight. London could be the most likely looking at recent weeks. Great performance in France.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11924
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30596_1286642206.jpg
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Frederick Douglas:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30596.jpg

Quote: newgroundb4cas "Hows scrutton doing? Never rated him at wakey. Ellis is v poor think u need a lot more for super league and hes overweight. London could be the most likely looking at recent weeks. Great performance in France.'"

Man you are fuglly!

Why you do that with your little picture?

Why?

Why?

I mean, I am a cannibal, but no mo-fo would have the cholesterol levels to eat that shizzle!

Scruton has been excellent, completely professional from day one. I thought he wouldn't give a shizzle and wouldn't care but he's been a leader. Got there for the winning try today and it was no surprise.

No one off performance,the bloke has come to play and has delivered.

RankPostsTeam
International Star7194
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2019Jul 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result:

Quote: newgroundb4cas "Hows scrutton doing? Never rated him at wakey. Ellis is v poor think u need a lot more for super league and hes overweight. London could be the most likely looking at recent weeks. Great performance in France.'"

Scruton has been excellent

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain54No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 20178 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Nov 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Don't live in the area so having wait to watch on hullkr.tv. Was it as bad as the result suggests? Any positives to take?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11924
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30596_1286642206.jpg
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Frederick Douglas:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30596.jpg

Quote: fun time frankie "Scruton has been excellent'"

My answer was miles better.

RankPostsTeam
International Star7194
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2019Jul 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result:

Quote: Sandro II Terrorista "My answer was miles better.'"

I was just interpreting your answer for him icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star2363
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2022Aug 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: StanTheMan6 "Don't live in the area so having wait to watch on hullkr.tv. Was it as bad as the result suggests? Any positives to take?'"

Halifax played well, we had patches of good play when we played at fast tempo.line speed was poor in defence for much of game.Positives looking back after initial knee jerk reaction after game for me were Masoe made impact if blowing a bit as you'd expect. Scruton/lunt very good.Blair was anonymous til put in Minns slot ,then looked better.Carney Shaw and Moss had decent games.Shaw did lot of good work in defence,Carney went looking for work.Not the greatest display of kicking from half's again.out on full,few nothing kicks on 5th. So a few positives but again lots of work to be done that should have been sorted months ago

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2490
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2022Aug 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: StanTheMan6 "Don't live in the area so having wait to watch on hullkr.tv. Was it as bad as the result suggests? Any positives to take?'"
Masoe looks a handful & will be better when others know his play, Marsh took a good try, Atkin improved on last time out put in a couple of good kicks. Scruton was a leader by example. To worry about Ellis was pants & our coach can't see it as well as leaving a struggling Mimms out there injured & Fax ran two tries past him as he struggled to move, Carney out of position trying to cover for him. Not confident about any game after that display but hope to be proved wrong.

RankPostsTeam
International Star447No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I think that last 20 minutes could be exactly what this team needs. Behind in the scores and all expectation and need to perform, two things could have happened. 1, what happened or 2 crumbled. This will hopefully breed a massive amount of confidence in the whole team.

Lunt is simply the best player we have, our pack I thought did well. We were making yards for fun most of the game. We lack creativity in the halves which is the biggest problem. If Abdul can get back for the games after Wembley break I would feel more comfortable, especially if we were 2/3, winning both home games.

We deserved to win that game yesterday and i think notions of otherwise are foolish. Sheens assessment was good in that they targeted minns when he was injured and made hay while the sun shone, once we fixed that up honestly did they look like scoring. Sheens actions in dealing with it, not so good.

I don't think you can be too concerned or too confident at this stage. We say for cup games form goes out the window, then imply these are seven cup finals and then go worry about form!

Attitude is key - and the last 20 minutes we had it absolutely correct.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5410No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34340_1322737278.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34340.jpg

Quote: mean_machine "I think that last 20 minutes could be exactly what this team needs. Behind in the scores and all expectation and need to perform, two things could have happened. 1, what happened or 2 crumbled. This will hopefully breed a massive amount of confidence in the whole team.

Lunt is simply the best player we have, our pack I thought did well. We were making yards for fun most of the game. We lack creativity in the halves which is the biggest problem. If Abdul can get back for the games after Wembley break I would feel more comfortable, especially if we were 2/3, winning both home games.

We deserved to win that game yesterday and i think notions of otherwise are foolish. Sheens assessment was good in that they targeted minns when he was injured and made hay while the sun shone, once we fixed that up honestly did they look like scoring. Sheens actions in dealing with it, not so good.

I don't think you can be too concerned or too confident at this stage. We say for cup games form goes out the window, then imply these are seven cup finals and then go worry about form!

Attitude is key - and the last 20 minutes we had it absolutely correct.'"

The most worrying statement there is that Sheens said they targetted an injured Minns yet left him on, maybe it would have run off in time but to let it go for 40 minutes when every man and his dog could see he was on one leg was criminal. Carney was yelling at the bench there was a problem and yet we just more or less opened a turn style for Murrell and his mates to walk through.

This is more or less knock out rugby and the coach needs to be far smarter than he seemed yesterday.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain801No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20168 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

MIKE SMITH- THE BEST CENTRE HULL HAS EVER MADE!:

a mixed reaction which is to be expected, blair seems to be far better when involved in play ,the game can sometimes pass him by in the pack,we will have a better idea after Saturdays visit to leigh as to our promotion chances,weve only got lunt who can unlock a defence at the moment , our defence will have to be cock on and hope leigh have a off day to win on current form I fear, COYR

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain157No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 20168 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The major positive for me was how Rovers conjured up passion and character in the final quarter. It's been a long time coming.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain54No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 20178 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Nov 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Thanks guys. Fully agree that last years team would not have grinded it out and come back to win. Suppose the Catalan/London game proved it won't be easy. Huge game next week, come on Rovers!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8546No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17507_1286953982.jpg
Know your Enemy:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17507.jpg

Quote: Cokey "Don't talk daft.....it's surprise btw
I am a Hull fan and I would like Leigh to win.

I can get over the defeat to Leigh just by looking at the league table and my Wembley ticket.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner25514No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Paul_HKR "The major positive for me was how Rovers conjured up passion and character in the final quarter. It's been a long time coming.'"

Or you are fitter as you are full time?

I know you got beat by Leigh last year but how did you get on against the 3 other championship teams?

285 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, R.B.A , Anakin Skywalker , Mild Rover
285 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, R.B.A , Anakin Skywalker , Mild Rover

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.43505859375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Salford H
Dave K.
3m
Play-offs
Deeeekos
3m