Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

blackpool 22-24 oldham

obviously gutted with the result, especially losing it in the last second like that, but to be fair we were our own worst enemy. The number of times discipline cost us in that game was unbelievable, hobson was lucky to stay on the field, and Best was fortunate to escape a card for the punchup. Yes similar treatment was given to maybury, and nothing done so at least the ref was consistent there, however the constant penalties against us killed us in what was a highly competitive game.

MOM maybury. Had an absolute stormer

RankPostsTeam
International Star135No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2011Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

1st half performance was non-existant, 2nd half couldnt fault them to a man. Once again which almost every week is the case, we can only play for 40 minutes, Doncaster was the first 40 , 2day was the second 40. Dont think any one had a bad game, defo mayberry had a very good second half. We will always give silly penalties away, its in our genes - lol. Best was lucky to stay on 2day but it was thier bloke that started it by pushed him. Hobson is Hobson, the enforcer does exactly what it says on the tin. I would like to congratulate the oldham fans on the celebrations at the end,(thought ud won the league) you have won nothing and i hope to god we get you in the playoffs and shove those celebrations down your throats !!!!! Think the oldham fans are programmed with 2 shouts - Offside and penalty. Worse fans ive seen down at fylde in a while and nasty with it, its usually good natured banter with opposing fans but the saying "you only sing when you winning" comes to mind !!! Up the panthers

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach80No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Sep 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33796.jpg
:33796.jpg

Hobson is Hobson you must be joking. I have been to the game today and have to say what an absolute disgrace Hobson is. Every mistake he makes is someone else's fault. In many other games The Panthers concede more points when he is on the field and he is a constant penalty machine. He was even arguing with and pushing and shoving his own teammates at the end of the game. I am a Warriors fan and today was reminded of a really nasty challenge and an instant red card Hobson was given when playing against a really young Wigan reserve side. Grow some Crommy and get shut of this absolute thug............

Unlucky today guys one more set defended and the win would have belonged to the Panthers

RankPostsTeam
International Star135No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2011Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

A bit like the Oldham fans berating Hobson all afternoon, one time slagging him off and low and behold he wasnt even involved in the tackle - Reputation. Hobson is a leader hence captain and his commitment is second to none. As for having a go at the players,players have jobs to do and if they dont do them, as captain he has every right to question them but today when tom woodcock was takin into touch by try line, Hobson went over and gave him a pat on the head as to say come on son head up. So many hight shots from the Oldham team today that went unpunished. Hobson plays on the borderline and sometimes you cant defend his actions but today i saw no wrong doings and the officials either.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach72No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2011Jan 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Hobson plays on the borderline and quite often finds himself the wrong side of the rule book. However today he wasn't actually that bad. The high shot he got penalised for was high but he was trying to stop a break away and panicked- a bit different to some of his pens this season when he is in the defensive line and puts a high shot in on the ball carrier.

The Best fight was actually caused by the Oldham player (was it not their winger Gillam). Something happened on the floor and then Gillam got up said something, shoved Best, Best shoved him back but then took a couple of steps backwards before Gillam went for him again and then it was on. If the Yellow was coming out, it was for both.

The ref was poor in that he was inconsistent, but also didn't get a firm grip on the game from the start which led to constant messing about and lying on. However, his errors seemed to balance up in the game. Thought the T.J.'s were actually quite good though as they got involved and made calls, which is what they should be doing at all levels!

Blackpool were their worst enemies- how many pens given away between their 20-40m lines when they were on the back foot. Two key incidents were Woodcock handling the ball in to touch in the second half which led to a try, and then the knock on from Thomas? which led to them getting another set in our half.

The Oldham fans along the side stand next to the 'All Weather' reminded me of the Leeds South Stand- shout for anything and everything. The ones near myself were not too bad although got irate in the second half as they thought they were going to lose. Some of them seemed to have absolutely no sense of humour though.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach612No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2013Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Seriously, were there any Blackpool fans there yesterday? Couldnt really see them due to the masses of red and white.
If you are talking about high shots, Blackpool should of been down to 12 after the 12th minute when O Conner stepped through the defence only to be felled by a viscious swing arm. Yes, Gilllam pushed Best at the play the Ball, and then said something - stupid I know, but Besty was the one swinging his fists. All of nothing I'm afraid.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach173No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2011Feb 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
37615.jpg
:37615.jpg

Hobson's reputation going before him KBL, that was never a red card in a 100 years. It was a lazy arm from a prop being wrong footed by a much faster back, nothing more. If he'd have swung a stiff arm, P'OC wouldn't have been back on his feet within 30 seconds.

As for the other incidents in the game, they were something and nothing. No need to make any fuss at all.

As for deriding our support, yes, we had our usual 250-300 there, but as we don't have the history or heritage that the fine Roughyeds have, we haven't got as many fans as you.

Ar$ed? Not one jot.

It's a constant battle to keep RL alive on the Fylde Coast, let alone be up there with the big guns. We're just happy to be here.

I'm glad you take such pleasure in running us down, perhaps you should remember some of your own clubs recent past and just be thankful you're still around rather than making snide comments about other clubs.

And before you trot out any cliched sour grapes jibes, I actually thought you just about deserved the win, our treatment table count finally caught up with us and we ran out of gas at the death.

RankPostsTeam
International Star135No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2011Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Oldham fans you did your team proud yesterday. Berating our players,the officials,every decision.(even women involved) Id rather have 200 panthers fans than 900 idiots at our games anyday. Congratulations on your celebrations yesterday but what have you actually won? NOTHING AS YET. Bring on the playoffs lets hope we meet again. Blackpool panthers fans handle defeat with the same decoram as victory as we are proper rugby league fans. Congratulations Oldham on your victory yesterday. P.s I believe Kris Ratcliffe broke his arm yesterday, out thoughts are with you kris and hope your back in a panthers shirt very soon.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach612No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2013Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The fans did Oldham proud yesterday, look at www.roughyeds.co.uk and have a peek on Roughyeds TV to see how the players responded to the red and white army. Jealously will get you nowhere. Yes, we have won nothing at the moment. And certainly we didnt expect to be where we are at the beginning of the season, especially when the cheats, sorry favourites have entered free fall. Yes, we are passionate about our club, and shout like the next team, but its easy to slag us off when there are 4x more than the home support. Yes you are playing out of town, but Oldham have in the past, and have passed from pillar to post, yet have grown stronger. Loyal and passionate fans we have in Oldham, that we can be guilty of, but nothing else. Yes its really disapointing to lose in the last few seconds, but to slag our fans off..........you are having a laugh.
The fans did Oldham proud yesterday, look at www.roughyeds.co.uk and have a peek on Roughyeds TV to see how the players responded to the red and white army. Jealously will get you nowhere. Yes, we have won nothing at the moment. And certainly we didnt expect to be where we are at the beginning of the season, especially when the cheats, sorry favourites have entered free fall. Yes, we are passionate about our club, and shout like the next team, but its easy to slag us off when there are 4x more than the home support. Yes you are playing out of town, but Oldham have in the past, and have passed from pillar to post, yet have grown stronger. Loyal and passionate fans we have in Oldham, that we can be guilty of, but nothing else. Yes its really disapointing to lose in the last few seconds, but to slag our fans off..........you are having a laugh.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach332No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Seriously this is pathetic from Blackpool fans, it is the last thing we need to be slagging off opposition fans when they bring the majority of the gate, this was our biggest gate for a long time, we rely on the numbers opposition fans bring to keep the club going as we dont have a big fanbase, strong enough to support the club. Lets face it, if the shoe was on the other foot, and panthers had won in the last second, you would see similar scenes from the 100-150 Blackpool fans that were present, yes oldham havent won anything yet, but the win keeps them in touch with Hunslet and was massive for them going towards playoffs, so yeah, their fans were entitled to celebrate the win, it shows the passion they have for their club, just remember the celebrations from when we beat workington to end the barren spell, we went crazy, dont slag off other teams fans for having pride in their club, it was a highly competitive game and probably would be a fantastic match up for the playoff final in october, so just take some grace in defeat and get behind our lads for the season and let oldham celebrate the victory while they can, as we can hopefully have the last laugh come october against them in the playoffs.

UP THE PANTHERS icon_biggrin.gifANCE:

RankPostsTeam
International Star135No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2011Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Pathetic? read the threads, no one slagging the fans off to support thier club, just slagging off the behaviour of certain element of thier fans who then go on to justify thier behaviour and taunt us upon our support. Result stands, we move on and up the panthers

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2011Jan 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Waldorf.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Waldorf.gif

Quote: kevbanham "Pathetic? read the threads, no one slagging the fans off to support thier club, just slagging off the behaviour of certain element of thier fans who then go on to justify thier behaviour and taunt us upon our support. Result stands, we move on and up the panthers'"

I suggest you re-read your posts, Monday 26th 10:48 - when you brand us "900 idiots". Think you are contradicting yourself with the above post as in your earlier posts you clearly are slagging off Oldham Fans.

Why are you so bitter at losing, it's happened to us all?

Yes the Oldham fans did celebrate, but I think we were entitled to do so and a lot of that was to do with the manner of the victory, where we snatched it in the final seconds. We are over achieving this season after a very difficult pre-season where we thought we may not have a club or be going out of town again at best and for that reason there is a really positive vibe around the club at the moment. We have a team that is very much together which shows in the way they and the fans celebrated the win.

Fylde Coast Warrior your comments are spot on and the Roughyeds fans brought a significant amount of income into your club on Sunday. Accept all teams have their passionate supporters and aren't we all a little biased towards our club?

I've no issue with Blackpool and think that you have a team that plays decent rugby and competed well in a good advert for the game at this level

Also KevBanham if you couldn't see any wrong doings from Hobson as you suggest in your post of Jul 25th 9:59, then I can recommend a good optician to you. Other Blackpool supporters clearly saw him offending as noted on this thread. What about him trying to take O'Connor's head off in the first half with a high tackle, I believe he was penalised for dropping on Chandler with the elbow in the second half, together with other infringements, he's a liability and seriously costing your team.

Cheer up there's still a good chance of promotion in the play-offs along with Oldham and yes it would be a great final and may the best team win.

RankPostsTeam
International Star135No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2011Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Roughyeds Return "I suggest you re-read your posts, Monday 26th 10

That comment was made when you tried to be-little our poor attendances so dont take my quotes out of context. What threads agreeing with you? re andy hobson? Andy hobson was neither yellow carded, red carded sin binned or put on report. Like the other oldham supporters at the game i asume you took on the role of refferee for the 80 minutes, sorry the 83 minutes???? I would recommend you take the rose tinted glasses off with all the high shots and starting of fights before commenting on our so called offences. I am not bitter about the result, its one game and one game doesnt make a season. Your full back was MOM and as you say you have a team that pulls together. I thought the teams were evenly matched and look forward hopefully to a play-off final meeting - All the best for the rest of the season !!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2011Jan 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Waldorf.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Waldorf.gif

Quote: kevbanham "That comment was made when (1)you tried to be-little our poor attendances so dont take my quotes out of context. (2)What threads agreeing with you? re andy hobson? Andy hobson was neither yellow carded, red carded sin binned or put on report. Like the other oldham supporters at the game i asume you took on the role of refferee for the 80 minutes, (3)sorry the 83 minutes???? I would recommend you take the rose tinted glasses off with (4)all the high shots and starting of fights before commenting on our so called offences. I am not bitter about the result, its one game and one game doesnt make a season. Your full back was MOM and as you say you have a team that pulls together. I thought the teams were evenly matched and look forward hopefully to a play-off final meeting - All the best for the rest of the season !!!'"

1) I haven't commented on your attendances
2) This thread. Your fellow Panthers fans, Fylde Coast Warrior "hobson was lucky to stay on the field", or the cow "a bit different to some of his pens this season when he is in the defensive line and puts a high shot in on the ball carrier"
3) The time played is based on a clock held by the timekeepers not your watch or the referees and is indisputable
4) Best and Hobson are professionals as far as this is concerned and showed it again, only reason they didn't spend time in the bin was because ref had no bottle. Accept Fogerty stopped a try by taking Mayberry high which stopped a try but he stepped him and it was just a bad reaction.

You just can't sustain an argument on the majority of your points. You clearly are bitter about it.

RankPostsTeam
International Star135No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2011Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Roughyeds Return "1) I haven't commented on your attendances
2) This thread. Your fellow Panthers fans, Fylde Coast Warrior "hobson was lucky to stay on the field", or the cow "a bit different to some of his pens this season when he is in the defensive line and puts a high shot in on the ball carrier"
3) The time played is based on a clock held by the timekeepers not your watch or the referees and is indisputable
4) Best and Hobson are professionals as far as this is concerned and showed it again, only reason they didn't spend time in the bin was because ref had no bottle. Accept Fogerty stopped a try by taking Mayberry high which stopped a try but he stepped him and it was just a bad reaction.

You just can't sustain an argument on the majority of your points. You clearly are bitter about it.'"

bitter about what? Your win? end of day all you got is 2 points , come september is when it matters as id imagine you wont catch Hunslet. Sustain an argument? Like i mentioned before you think you and some of your fans think you have the right to tell the referee how to referee the game, Now calling him a bottler !!! So hobson takes one of your guys high he is a thug??? One of your guys takes casey head off and its a bad reaction??? Now slagging best off , this would be the same best that was goaded into a fight by one of your players pushing him and mouthing off at him. You also accept foggerty stopped a try, in that case should a penaly try not have been awarded??? I say black you say grey c015.gif

19 posts in 2 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
19 posts in 2 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.48876953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Salford H
DSJ1983
Recent
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
Recent
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
Recent
Film game
Wanderer
Recent
Sheffield A
ChinaBull
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
Howfenwire
11s
Sheffield A
ChinaBull
11s
Whitehaven
PopTart
28s
Call for funds
Bubba
28s
Saints h
Zig
36s
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
42s
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Wire Weaver
46s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Armavinit
50s
Play offs
workforce11
1m
Shopping list for 2025
Tarquin Fueg
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Play-offs
Septimius Se
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
workforce11
TODAY
George Williams
Howfenwire
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
The games af
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
jimmyfivebel
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
Alffi_7
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
RobRiches
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
TODAY
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six After Destroying Hull FC
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,904 80,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R23
Midlands
v
Workington
Hudds W
v
Wire W
Huddersfield
v
Warrington
       League One 2024-R23
Rochdale
v
Hunslet
 Fri 20th Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Hull FC
v
Catalans
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
Wigan
v
Salford
 Sat 21st Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
Whitehaven
v
Halifax
York
v
Featherstone
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20