JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32444_1318716838.jpg
[quote="Philip Larkin":2lhqd089] There ain’t no music East side of this city That’s mellow like mine is, That’s mellow like mine. [/quote:2lhqd089]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_32444.jpg

Certainly Kear wasn't given the time that Agar and latterly Radford have. Neither was Sharp nor, I would argue, Gentle.

I understand Kear's issues related to the culture within the club (drinks with the lads?) and certain senior players including the legend Swain didn't like that. But I do think the team spirit and cohesion since Kear's exit has been our downfall.

RankPostsTeam
International Star167No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201510 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2017Sep 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Chris Chester has everything your club needs and more job done.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4734
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2418.jpg
:2418.jpg

Could it be that Radford needs a better coaching team behind him?
Don't think it's helped having inexperienced assistants as well as an inexperienced first team coach.
Probably all too late now anyway.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12260
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2023Jul 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33934.gif
BLACK AND WHITES East is East,West is West, and never the twain shall meet. -------------------------------- "I" said the sparrow "With my bow and arrow.":33934.gif

Quote: Jake the Peg "We have 18 games before the split and we probably need to win half of them to be in the top 8.'"

Why bother Jake, we will more than likely do sweet footballers if we did make it. Its not often I get despondent, but why is it we seem to get good players, yet do nothing? Widnes scored for fun, we were made to look clowns. No I didn`t go to the match, I armchaired it, which made it lucky that I didn`t get "we can see you sneaking out" when I went to the kitchen 15 minutes from the end to put the kettle on. icon_biggrin.gifEPRESSED:

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Pearson stands on the precipice as he watches his masterplan come to fruition. He must be very very worried right now as his and the clubs stock look decidely rocky at this moment in time.
If this doesn't turn around sharpish and we have to start again if Radford fails Pearson is fooked nine ways to Sunday. The consequences for him and more importantly the club cannot be underestimated as to how dire things could become.
Please Radford do facking something to get us going because us fans are losing faith rapidly, if you can't then do what you said you would do all along and jack ot in. Frankly the whole coaching set up and lack of professionalism needs addressing.
Get someone from outside of RL for me, someone like Clive Woodward as director of rugby to sort the shat from top to bottom.

Pearson has and always will be part of the problem despite his 'investment'
Oh yeah, we need a proper CEO who can sort out whats going on...not the DJ with a degree in jpurnalism

RankPostsTeam
International Star3607No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2017Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

He was right in the end:

Quote: Rover105 "Chris Chester has everything your club needs and more job done.'"

Adam walker doing enough for yours

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach29771No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: knockersbumpMKII "Pearson stands on the precipice as he watches his masterplan come to fruition. He must be very very worried right now as his and the clubs stock look decidely rocky at this moment in time.
If this doesn't turn around sharpish and we have to start again if Radford fails Pearson is fooked nine ways to Sunday. The consequences for him and more importantly the club cannot be underestimated as to how dire things could become.
Please Radford do facking something to get us going because us fans are losing faith rapidly, if you can't then do what you said you would do all along and jack ot in. Frankly the whole coaching set up and lack of professionalism needs addressing.
Get someone from outside of RL for me, someone like Clive Woodward as director of rugby to sort the shat from top to bottom.

Pearson has and always will be part of the problem despite his 'investment''"

I think he'll throw his hand in. Then we'll see how much of the "problem" he was with multiple buyers waiting in the wings. Or otherwise.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6341No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27668_1549011243.png
Twitter : @TheResidentPete:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27668.png

Everyone gas their price and if Pearson is serious enough he will dangle a carrot over darryl powells head.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The problems are all of his own doing right from before he even actually handed over money to the Hetheringtons. But your lack of understanding won't give you any insight with regard to that will it or will you just play obtuse again?

The club was ready to be transformed from a sleeping giant, the ingredients have pretty much always been here, amazing loyal fans, a fantastic stadium and local players with talent/desire.

Throwing money at something is not enough, he's made mistake after mistake after mistake and has being nothing more than a money man out of his depth with respect to running a business successfully. He's shown to be aloof, a teller of untruths, deceitful, unable to accept.blame, unable to swallow his pride unanle to manage people, unable to identify/employ the correct employees to restructure the business and take it foward (repeatedly). He's proven that he'd rather do things on the cheap in too many facets of the business and that has come home to roost not just with Radford but many other aspects too.

We are where we are not due to lack of spending up to the maximum salary on players but due to so many other reasons and they all start and end with Pearson.
If he walks away/pulls the plug on funding sure we'll be in a worse state but my point about Pearson being part of the problem is still valid.

Niether have I said we cannot change things/turn things around or that the season is done nor even called for Radford to be sacked, just so you are clear and don't have reason to moan for no reason and not comprehend okay Mrs B?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7348
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45295_1698513085.jpg
once a black and white always a black and white COYH:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45295.jpg

Disagree, still think pearsons the man for the job, top bloke who is trying everything he can to make hull a top team,

RankPostsTeam
International Star1300No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: pmarrow "Everyone gas their price and if Pearson is serious enough he will dangle a carrot over darryl powells head.'"

Is that some sort of sick euphemism?.......Shame on you! icon_eek.gif

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: hull2524 "Disagree, still think pearsons the man for the job, top bloke who is trying everything he can to make hull a top team,'"

Almost 5 years down the line and we are not really anywhere closer to winning anything as it stands from tonights performance.
We almost did but then AP soon saw that upward trend wasnt right so just knocked us back 3 more years at least.
Top bloke, I don't understand how/why you say that? what for him making an investment to make money, he's a businessman NOT a benefactor (and has every right to make money) but so far he has being unsuccessful and that is down to his lacking in too many aspects.
I couldn't' care if he's a grumpy miserable hard nosed bstd if he's fair to his staff is open and honest and knows what he's doing, sadly he isn't (well not enough to succeed) and that reflects in how we've performed.
It's my opinion it really isn't personal at all just exacrly what I've seen/read/heard either first hand from him making statements/his actions or through club press releases and on field performance which ultimately sum up how he/we have done.
Can we still succeed under Pearson, it's possible but how long the fans are willing to keep supporting him/the club may well dictate the chances of that. Again that's downnto Pearson and his decisions.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach29771No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: knockersbumpMKII "The problems are all of his own doing right from before he even actually handed over money to the Hetheringtons. But your lack of understanding won't give you any insight with regard to that will it or will you just play obtuse again?

The club was ready to be transformed from a sleeping giant, the ingredients have pretty much always been here, amazing loyal fans, a fantastic stadium and local players with talent/desire.

Throwing money at something is not enough, he's made mistake after mistake after mistake and has being nothing more than a money man out of his depth with respect to running a business successfully. He's shown to be aloof, a teller of untruths, deceitful, unable to accept.blame, unable to swallow his pride unanle to manage people, unable to identify/employ the correct employees to restructure the business and take it foward (repeatedly). He's proven that he'd rather do things on the cheap in too many facets of the business and that has come home to roost not just with Radford but many other aspects too.

We are where we are not due to lack of spending up to the maximum salary on players but due to so many other reasons and they all start and end with Pearson.
If he walks away/pulls the plug on funding sure we'll be in a worse state but my point about Pearson being part of the problem is still valid.

Niether have I said we cannot change things/turn things around or that the season is done nor even called for Radford to be sacked, just so you are clear and don't have reason to moan for no reason and not comprehend okay Mrs B?'"

My point was that I think he'll give it up this year. I've called out plenty of what I perceive as his mistakes before. In this scenario I guess we'd see what we've been missing. It may not be a sine Pearson utopia, though.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5880
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16835_1358246040.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16835.jpg

Has he been sacked yet?

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member25572No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Not read the last 9 pages, but it's hard to stick up for Radford now, that was as bad a performance for 70 minutes as I've seen in the last few years, doubts have started creeping into my mind about Radford during the Wigan game with his selection and use of subs, which he got all wrong.

Not really sure what the answer is, as if he gets the sack, who will come in and it's a case of starting all over again.

Bit fed up and getting a bit bored with Hull.

196 posts in 14 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen
196 posts in 14 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

7.0830078125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
Film game
Boss Hog
2m