FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Wakefield Trinity > £500k supporters trust = only 50% ownership?
120 posts in 9 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7665
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7372_1323373487.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7372.jpg

It's my opinion that we should continue to fight for our super league status to the very last second, we fought really hard to win promotion into this division and even then we have to kick the door down to obtain access. Once in, we had to operate without super league funding for a period of time and have then battled against the odds to retain our place.

There are no guarantees!
If we drop a division and then over the next three years we win grand finals, get the new stadium built, create a solid financial foundation and tick all the other boxes we may still be denied a super league franchise in 2015 because of the geographical location of the club.

It's my suspicion that this is what was said to the potential investor who walked away after his meeting with the Rugby football league.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7665
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7372_1323373487.jpg

[sizeFaith Hope and Trinity[/size

In the absence of all the relevant details, which have quite reasonably been requested by a number of the club's supporters on this forum, it might help to try and summarise what we do know and what we can confirm as fact.

The shareholding offer, whilst publicised by the club will not be controlled by the club and neither will the money

Investments/donations will be paid into an ESCROW account which is secure from access by anyone from the club, the board of directors etc

Andrew Wright & Co, while acting as the club's solicitors are not under the employ of the club or the board of directors. They are a long-established firm of accountants whose impartiality in this matter can be relied upon

Any money paid into the ESCROW account will be refundable to each and every investor until such a time as the new shareholders decide how best to use the funds for the benefit of the club. That decision could be a number of things but the most likely areOUR club be torn apart

Ted has indicated publicly that, in the event that the £500,000 is raised, he will transfer his shares probably to the Supporters Trust

Finally!
please do not see this as a mechanism to bail out the current board of directors
Change at the top is now an inevitability, either through a positive outcome of the shareholding or because of Administration!
[sizeDo you want to have a say![/size

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6293
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
31007_1580947500.jpg
EVENTUALLY, WE'LL WIN SOMETHING, ,MAYBE, IF I'M STILL ALIVE THEN:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_31007.jpg

I think the options are more limited than that. There are two options available:
1. Monies raised are used to pay off HMRC.
2. It isn't and we go bust.

In relation to option 2, that is when the other choices kick in;ie, do people want their money back or is it used as a fighting fund for the new company.

In relation to the first option, and this is where the lack of information is frustrating, the worry is that we save the club on 31st January but then get another big bill on 31st July, we have no money to pay it, and we go bust. No 500k fighting fund for the new company.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7665
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7372_1323373487.jpg

Quote: Slugger McBatt "I think the options are more limited than that. There are two options available

before we go to the supporters trust meeting on the 18th we hope to fill some of the information gaps and get some assurances about the club's position going forward

RankPostsTeam
International Star438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Jul 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: The Clan "It's my opinion that we should continue to fight for our super league status to the very last second, we fought really hard to win promotion into this division and even then we have to kick the door down to obtain access. Once in, we had to operate without super league funding for a period of time and have then battled against the odds to retain our place.
There are no guarantees!
If we drop a division and then over the next three years we win grand finals, get the new stadium built, create a solid financial foundation and tick all the other boxes we may still be denied a super league franchise in 2015 because of the geographical location of the club.

It's my suspicion that this is what was said to the potential investor who walked away after his meeting with the Rugby football league.'"

Thats my view on this, i can see the other side of the coin but we should fight for what we have earned, you have my full support Clan.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4130No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34595_1297504122.jpg
[color=#BF0000:1qi6asc8]WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.[/color:1qi6asc8] [color=#0000FF:1qi6asc8]I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE[/color:1qi6asc8]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34595.jpg

Quote: The Clan "It's my opinion that we should continue to fight for our super league status to the very last second, we fought really hard to win promotion into this division and even then we have to kick the door down to obtain access. Once in, we had to operate without super league funding for a period of time and have then battled against the odds to retain our place.

There are no guarantees!

It's my suspicion that this is what was said to the potential investor who walked away after his meeting with the Rugby football league.'"

if ted walks away and transfers his shares,ive been told that he would stll be entitled to the rest of the ground money,leaving us in a state like crystal palace were under ron noads and mark goldberg

are we as fans allowed to speak with the rfl and ask them what is going on. you cant play against a stacked deck

what are the fans ambitions. mine is to play in the top flight but not at the expence of the club, if we cant generate enough income to compete then what is the point in carrying on like this.

is there enough money to pay the players and staff at the end of the month.

J.T
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7494No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2016Apr 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3662_1306065880.jpg
[quote="EmmaMur01"]I hope they get relegated. Their fans are idiots.[/quote] [quote="vastman"] honest to god your like a big and not very bright child. [/quote] [quote="'Hitman' Norvern Soul"] You are a sprawling urban metropolis that was once one of Europe's major cities.[/quote] BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3662.jpg

Without answers to the many questions being asked we are going in totally blind. No point putting any money in until we know exactly what we are dealing with.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4130No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34595_1297504122.jpg
[color=#BF0000:1qi6asc8]WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.[/color:1qi6asc8] [color=#0000FF:1qi6asc8]I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE[/color:1qi6asc8]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34595.jpg

Quote: J.T "Without answers to the many questions being asked we are going in totally blind. No point putting any money in until we know exactly what we are dealing with.'"

i agree jt no one wants to answer any and imo this is just the tip of the ice berg.

RDM
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach708
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Slugger McBatt "Here's a thought.

If we accept the reality that the RFL are not going to give us a franchise, we will be a National League side next year. In which case, wouldn't £500K be much better put behind a National League team. It would go a lot further, might help us win something (which we have to do to get back into the top flight again), by which time hopefully Newmarket will be sorted and the future will look brighter.

So is the solution to go into administration, drop down, get a fighting fund for down there and so do more with it?

Perhaps someone with knowledge of company law can provide some info though, because my understanding of the Crusaders situation is that they went into administration, which of itself doesn't cleanse the debts, I think. All it does, I think, is ring-fence the assets as the administrator tries to come to agreements with creditors to sort out the debts. The Crusaders company then went bust (which is different to administration), and the new Crusaders company was set up in its place. In our case, would administration work, ie, the HMRC is not going to go away, and so we would have to do what the Crusaders did, and go bust and restart as a new limited company. But the principal asset related to our club, Belle Vue, is owned by someone else, with a payment pending on that, and so how would that work? The new club would not be allowed to say "give the money to us instead", I assume, as the money would be payable to the old company, not the new one.

What I'm trying to get round to is what would happen to Belle Vue? Would the buyer get it by default and we would have to come to a rental arrangement, and did the Crusaders avoid the tax and old debts not by going into administration, but by going bust?'"

While I work in corporate finance, I'm not an insolvency practitioner but will try to clarify things a bit to the best of my understanding.

You're correct in saying that in the event that WTRLFC Limited went into Administration, the assets will be fall under the control of the Administrator who will try to raise as much cash as possible from them while trying to sell the business as a going concern.

BV was an asset of WTRLFC Ltd before being sold to Cala Homes, and there is now an amount sitting on the company balance sheet as a debtor to WTRLFC Ltd that form part of the assets. The Administrator would look to realise as much of the outstanding money as possible, but as Cala would be paying this ahead of the contracted date they may be able to negotiate a lower amount (which would be a benefit to them).

I'm not sure how the £350k we were expecting from Yorkcourt would be treated as technically it doesn't become due (and therefore an asset to WTRLFC Ltd) until planning permission is granted.

The Administrator will also contact all creditors of WTRLFC Ltd asking them to provide confirmation of any monies due to them.

Once the Administrator has been able to establish how much can be raised from the assets to pay the liabilities, they will call a meeting of the creditors who will be told how much of their debt will be repaid. If this is accepted by the creditors a CVA will be drawn up to formalise the proposals. The order of priority for repayment of debts is i) secured creditors (i.e. the Bank) ii) unsecured creditors (e.g. HMRC, suppliers, wages, season ticket holders) & iii) the shareholders. The shareholders are unlikely to see any money unless the secured & unsecured crediors are repaid in full.

If the Administrator is able to find someone willing to buy the business as a going concern, this would normally be done through a Newco (e.g. WTRLFC 2011 Ltd). It's often the case that the CVA would also include payments over a period from Newco as the assets of the business that went into Administration is not enough to cover the liabilities. In WT's case, this MAY not be required if enough money can be realised from Cala Homes to clear the outstanding liabilities.

I know that you may now be wondering why the club doesn't negotiate with Cala now - the simple answer is that Cala probably don't have to pay us any more money until we have left BV and they have a contract to that effect. They already own the site & it's in their best interest to wait as late as possible before paying us any more money.

I would expect that anyoone buying the business from the Administrator would also be able to negotiate a certain amount of cash to be included in the deal as they will almost certainly need to honour the value of the season tickets that have been sold.

If funds do end up being passed back to the shareholders by the Administrators (and this would be split equally dependant on individual shareholdings) it is then up to them individually what they wish to do with that money. I suspect that many minority shareholders would be happy to see this money being passed to the new business running the club as we are fans, but given that Ted has entered an IVA he may well have to use any money that comes his way in respect of those debts.

At the moment, it seems to me that we will follow one of two paths. Either, £500k will be raised before the end of the month which will see the existing BoD stand down (albeit that some may wish to stand for re-election), Ted will transfer his (whole???) shareholding to some form of trust (which I would expect would be controlled by those who raised the £500k), we continue through the 2011 season with a chance of retaining our SL franchise for 2012-15 and we get the full benefit of future money paid by Cala Homes.

OR we can't raise £500k, the club enters administration in early February, a Newco takes over the running of the club (hopefully) who won't benefit from future money due from Cala Homes (as it will have been paid at a lower amount to help clear the liabilities upon entering Administration) and we play through the coming season knowing that we will not be in SL next year.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4130No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34595_1297504122.jpg

some may wish to stand for re election, have you lot gone completly mad.

RDM
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach708
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: MOPSEY LIVES ON "if ted walks away and transfers his shares,ive been told that he would stll be entitled to the rest of the ground money,leaving us in a state like crystal palace were under ron noads and mark goldberg

are we as fans allowed to speak with the rfl and ask them what is going on. you cant play against a stacked deck

what are the fans ambitions. mine is to play in the top flight but not at the expence of the club, if we cant generate enough income to compete then what is the point in carrying on like this.

is there enough money to pay the players and staff at the end of the month.'"

BV was an asset of the club and therefore outstanding payments are due to the club (unless we go into Administration - see my previous post). Ted cannot receive money from the club unless it is either part of any remuneration package previously agreed by the BoD OR the club make a dividend payment. If the club makes a dividend payment, it must be made from reserves that are available for such payments AND must be made on an equal basis to ALL shareholders.

In short - Ted won't be seeing a penny of the money for the sale of BV.

We can try speaking to the RFL, but given that getting info out of the club is difficult I doubt we'll get any answers out of the RFL.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach312No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2014Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: MOPSEY LIVES ON "if ted walks away and transfers his shares,ive been told that he would stll be entitled to the rest of the ground money,leaving us in a state like crystal palace were under ron noads and mark goldberg

'"

Well you've been told wrong Mopsey

The ground belongs to Wakefield Trinity RLFC - end of!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4130No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34595_1297504122.jpg

Quote: Catwoman1 "Well you've been told wrong Mopsey

The ground belongs to Wakefield Trinity RLFC - end of!'"

a010.gif icon_kiss.gif icon_heartkiss.gif

J.T
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7494No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2016Apr 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3662_1306065880.jpg
[quote="EmmaMur01"]I hope they get relegated. Their fans are idiots.[/quote] [quote="vastman"] honest to god your like a big and not very bright child. [/quote] [quote="'Hitman' Norvern Soul"] You are a sprawling urban metropolis that was once one of Europe's major cities.[/quote] BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3662.jpg

Quote: RDM "

At the moment, it seems to me that we will follow one of two paths. Either, £500k will be raised before the end of the month which will see the existing BoD stand down (albeit that some may wish to stand for re-election), Ted will transfer his (whole???) shareholding to some form of trust (which I would expect would be controlled by those who raised the £500k), we continue through the 2011 season with a chance of retaining our SL franchise for 2012-15 and we get the full benefit of future money paid by Cala Homes.
'"

But the big question is will the 500k get us through the season? Will it get swallowed up just like all the other money has done? I keep thinking about all the cut backs we have made, the player sales, the sale of Belle Vue, the loan from Sir Rodney and we still owe more. Who has come up with the figure of 500k? I guess it's the board if so who has any faith in their maths?

RDM
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach708
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: MOPSEY LIVES ON "some may wish to stand for re election, have you lot gone completly mad.'"

Not at all - was suggested on another thread yesterday evening. I'm not saying that I know that it will happen, but they have as much right to put themselves forward to shareholders for election as directors as you or I have.

If they put themselves forward, it's up to the shareholders to elect the new BoD as they see fit.

120 posts in 9 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
120 posts in 9 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.90087890625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Accounts
the fax in a
Recent
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Zig
Recent
TV Games - Not Hull
bonaire
Recent
Rumours and signings v9
Zig
Recent
Remember in 2017
Cokey
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Film game
Boss Hog
28s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
RockNRolla
38s
Wolves again
BigTime
53s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
55s
This weeks disciplinary
MorePlaymake
56s
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Zig
1m
Barrow
FOREVERTRIN
1m
Recruitment rumours and links
Or thane
1m
Shopping list for 2025
ComeOnYouUll
1m
Squad for London
karetaker
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
FOREVERTRIN
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
BigTime
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
Seth
TODAY
Squad for London
karetaker
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Crosswire
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
faxcar
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
ducknumber1
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,803 80,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20