JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2024Oct 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Well done Hull. We won't get a second chance so think yourselves lucky.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1942No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2016Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: FIL "

That will happen after they've finished with us.

RankPostsTeam
International Star49No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2012Jun 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Games/PDT_198.gif
[color=#FF0000:1fzcflb2][u:1fzcflb2][b:1fzcflb2]Forever Wakefield. Keep The Faith[/b:1fzcflb2][/u:1fzcflb2][/color:1fzcflb2]:Games/PDT_198.gif

Quote: Slugger McBatt "On last years form, we won't miss Ferguson. Obst is different, but once Smith arrives and BJ and Davey are available, I am not sure it will be a problem.

I'll be more disappointed if we lost some of the younger players, like Murphy and Gledhill.'"

And just what makes you think that the said players will still be at Trinity to replace them???? The entire squad is now for sale at a very low price.

RankPostsTeam
International Star15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

Quote: CAT TRICK "And The entire squad is now for sale at a very low price.'"

And for no other reason than the RFL couldn't be d to agree that Mr Glover was a 'fit and proper person' before buggering of to Cardiff en masse; the carcass of WTW is, therefore, being picked apart by vultures through the failure of the sports governing body to sign a bit of paper. What a shameful episode.

FIL
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4546
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46136_1705770219.jpg
M.I.B. ??....nope - M.I.R.W.B !!! Sent from my steam-powered Sinclair ZX81.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46136.jpg

Quote: bren2k "And for no other reason than the RFL couldn't be d to agree that Mr Glover was a 'fit and proper person' before buggering of to Cardiff en masse; the carcass of WTW is, therefore, being picked apart by vultures through the failure of the sports governing body to sign a bit of paper. What a shameful episode.'"

eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif a014.gif a014.gif a014.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2769No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Squadbuilder.........building a squad together:

Quote: bren2k "And for no other reason than the RFL couldn't be d to agree that Mr Glover was a 'fit and proper person' before buggering of to Cardiff en masse; the carcass of WTW is, therefore, being picked apart by vultures through the failure of the sports governing body to sign a bit of paper. What a shameful episode.'"

email the RFL and tell them so, I did last night and as yet no reply

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4163
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42850_1303637344.jpg
WE ARE WAKEFIELD, WITHOUT THE RICHARDSONS’ WE ARE STRONGER:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42850.jpg

Quote: feline "email the RFL and tell them so, I did last night and as yet no reply'"

Give me the e-mail address feline and I will

RankPostsTeam
International Star15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg

Quote: feline "email the RFL and tell them so, I did last night and as yet no reply'"

I've already done so.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4291
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2024Oct 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

enquiries@rfl.uk.com

My email

To the Governing Body

As a rugby league supporter I find your actions (or rather lack of them) with regard to Wakefield Trinity Wildcats a complete and utter disgrace. You, the governing body, of 'the rugby league family' pass off a person (Andrew Glover) as fit and proper to run a rugby league club but then fail to do the paperwork thus making him unable to take control of the club when they need him most. It is now evident that the vultures are circling and picking the bones out of the carcass that is Wakefield Trinity Wildcats. Had the appropriate paperwork been completed then this struggling club would have been able to hold on to their prized assets and at least have a chance of competing with other teams in the league especially if a new owner has funds available for team strengthening. After the undoubted favouritism shown towards expansionist clubs such as Catalans London (Harlequins or whatever they call themselves nowadays) and the shambolic Crusaders you have in my opinion brought our once great game in to disrepute. Wakefield are a founder member club and it appears you are doing your best to destroy them. You along with SKY TV have ruined what our game was once all about, pride integrity and results, these things no longer matter.

Thank you for ruining my appetite of a once great sport.

I do not expect a reply as I suspect the truth hurts and I really don't think you care.
enquiries@rfl.uk.com

My email

To the Governing Body

As a rugby league supporter I find your actions (or rather lack of them) with regard to Wakefield Trinity Wildcats a complete and utter disgrace. You, the governing body, of 'the rugby league family' pass off a person (Andrew Glover) as fit and proper to run a rugby league club but then fail to do the paperwork thus making him unable to take control of the club when they need him most. It is now evident that the vultures are circling and picking the bones out of the carcass that is Wakefield Trinity Wildcats. Had the appropriate paperwork been completed then this struggling club would have been able to hold on to their prized assets and at least have a chance of competing with other teams in the league especially if a new owner has funds available for team strengthening. After the undoubted favouritism shown towards expansionist clubs such as Catalans London (Harlequins or whatever they call themselves nowadays) and the shambolic Crusaders you have in my opinion brought our once great game in to disrepute. Wakefield are a founder member club and it appears you are doing your best to destroy them. You along with SKY TV have ruined what our game was once all about, pride integrity and results, these things no longer matter.

I do not expect a reply as I suspect the truth hurts and I really don't think you care.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3830No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50836_1298143372.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50836.jpg

Quote: Uptoncat "enquiries@rfl.uk.com

My email

To the Governing Body

I do not expect a reply as I suspect the truth hurts and I really don't think you care.'"

eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2769No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Squadbuilder.........building a squad together:

Quote: Uptoncat "enquiries@rfl.uk.com

My email

To the Governing Body

I do not expect a reply as I suspect the truth hurts and I really don't think you care.'"

Excellent

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4163
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42850_1303637344.jpg
WE ARE WAKEFIELD, WITHOUT THE RICHARDSONS’ WE ARE STRONGER:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42850.jpg

Sent mine in.

Don't expect it to make a blind bit of difference or for them to respond, too busy trying to be unavailable to meet to sign off Mr Glover as fit and proper

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3929No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2015May 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Fish_PDT/PDT_Fish_01.png
:Fish_PDT/PDT_Fish_01.png

Added mine too.

Doubt it'll even be read by them, tbh, but it made me feel slightly better to vent.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to register my absolute disgust at your treatment of the Wakefield Trinity Wildcats. As it was announced on Friday by both Andrew Glover of West Yorkshire Windows, and the administrators themselves, O'Hara, that a deal had been concluded subject to a "fit and proper persons" test being signed off. Now since this test had been passed by Andrew Glover prior to his sale agreement with the administrators I, and mnay other rugby league fans, would be very interested to hear the cause of the delay in getting this deal signed off.

Comparing these events to the administration of Celtic Crusaders, it is impossible to conclude that there is anything at work other than favouritism. Not only have you outright denied WTWRLFC any help at all, you seem to have actively obstructed the sale process by ensuring it takes as long as possible. And your delays have allowed the administrators to sell off prize players - at the latest count three players have been sold and the Head of the Community department has also had to leave to take up a post elsewhere.

Now, considering that the Crusaders' debt was much larger than WTWRLFC's, and since we have repaid some of our debt by selling off players and have not had to take a loan from yourselves, I can only conclude that our points deduction will be much smaller than the Crusaders' and that the administration will count against us much less in the franchise application. I presume that this logic is not lost on you, as it is basic common sense. However, comsidering your actions and the way that they have aided in the dismemberment of the club, I can only conclude that your plan all along has been to deal as much damage to the club as possible, by simple result of your inaction.

I attended Millennium Magic this weekend, and found it to be an overall extremely enjoyable occasion. The worst part, however, was watching the match between Catalans Dragons and Harlequins. This was a game that really captured the imagination and interest of the crowd gathered within the stadium, as most (myself included) discovered that it was more interesting to wander aimlessly around cardiff than to watch this game. Still, at least the numerous fans from Harlequins and Catalans enjoyed their time and created a carnival atmosphere. I presume that is what they were doing sat around at home, as they were certainly nowhere to be seen in the stadium. Whilst I do not disagree with expansion as an idea, I would like to wish you the luck that you will so obviously need in bringing your plans to fruition - when 50% of the fixtures of each round are played out in a sterile atmosphere, with only home fans present, you shall be able ot sit back and admire the progress you have brought about.

It is truly ridiculous to see the noble game of rugby league robbed of all integrity. It was once a great sport for honest folk, but it seems it will sadly die as slow and painful a death as the Wakefield Wildcats are now enduring.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17226No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6731_1299024498.jpg
[quote="King Street Cat":1wa9s43t]Some might look at this as being harsh but I think it's fair. When are the Rugby League going to stop persisting with this fantasy expansion. If it hasn't worked by now, it never will! I'm all for reaching out to a wider audience with our game but not at the expense of historical clubs in the homelands.[/quote:1wa9s43t]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6731.jpg

That's absolutely embarrassing. The fact that your club is in the mire is nothing to do with any expansion clubs or the RFL and everything to do with the inept management of your club over the past few years. The fact that you have felt the need to blame expansion clubs is quite honestly a disgrace. Look in the mirror guys. I realise your current situation is not the fault of the fans, but sending error-strewn paranoid anti-expansion BS to the RFL isn't going to win you any sympathy from anyone.

RankPostsTeam
International Star15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg

Quote: headhunter "That's absolutely embarrassing. The fact that your club is in the mire is nothing to do with any expansion clubs or the RFL and everything to do with the inept management of your club over the past few years. The fact that you have felt the need to blame expansion clubs is quite honestly a disgrace. Look in the mirror guys. I realise your current situation is not the fault of the fans, but sending error-strewn paranoid anti-expansion BS to the RFL isn't going to win you any sympathy from anyone.'"

No-one's 'blaming' the expansion clubs, rather, they're pointing out the blatant differences in the way expansion clubs are treated; the attack on the RFL is based on the fact that they could have dealt with Mr Glovers fit and proper person application as a priority issue, so he could conclude the deal with O'Hara's, thus avoiding the 'fire sale' that has ensued.

52 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
52 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

6.05126953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Whitehaven
Wollo-Wollo-
3m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
4m