JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65656_1708941604.jpg
[size=95:2obtgspq]23 LEAGUE TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]21 CHALLENGE CUPS[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]5 WORLD TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [b:2obtgspq][color=#FF0000:2obtgspq][size=100:2obtgspq]SAYS IT ALL REALLY[/size:2obtgspq][/color:2obtgspq][/b:2obtgspq]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65656.jpg

Confirmed what we all know he's going to KR

rlhttp://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/33795757rl

IL doesn't seem to pleased about it either;

Quote: Lenagan said.

"Iain made the decision that money is the single most important facet of what he is looking for," Lenagan said.

"He's entitled to do that. From our point of view, we're a little bit irritated at the lack of loyalty, having taken care of him so well over the last 18 months, but players have to look after themselves as well and he's made this decision.'"

Quite stinging from Ian there and he's not held back.

For another me it's another reason why the SC is a bad idea. Why should players have to sacrifice money for playing at the top sides?

Naturally the top sides have the best players and thus the biggest earners which means players at Thornley level tend to get squeezed out under the cap.

RankPostsTeam
International Star10464
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Dec 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60098_1402496159.jpg
the future's bright the future's [color=#800000:1p3f9jf7]claret [/color:1p3f9jf7] and [color=#FFFF40:1p3f9jf7]gold [/color:1p3f9jf7]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60098.jpg

IL indeed seems to by quite stinging. Saying it's about the money for him- well yes, I'm sure getting paid is an important factor in everyone's job- but IL also says in that interview he was offered "similar" terms-if the money was so similar then he can hardly be accused of going for the money.... so perhaps a big reason for his choice was he has a better chance of actually getting on the field and playing at KR.....

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29440
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10919.jpg

I'm quite glad to hear Lenagan come out and bag somebody rather then the same old lines being trotted out. People talk a lot in sport now about their being no loyalty but I think Lenagan has bucked that trend to be fair to him. The club is patient and try's its best not to hold players back by letting them go out on loan deals whilst still making sure they know they're part of the club. They also try to do the best for the players on loan by letting them play against them. Add in the amount of long term contracts they give out and I think the club treats the players very well. We certainly don't have a Salford style revolving door that players and coaches are constantly going through (well not by our own choice anyway).

On the other side of the coin we've had player after player decide they're moving on so I can understand Lenagan losing a bit of patience.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2088
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: NickyKiss "I'm quite glad to hear Lenagan come out and bag somebody rather then the same old lines being trotted out. People talk a lot in sport now about their being no loyalty but I think Lenagan has bucked that trend to be fair to him. The club is patient and try's its best not to hold players back by letting them go out on loan deals whilst still making sure they know they're part of the club. They also try to do the best for the players on loan by letting them play against them. Add in the amount of long term contracts they give out and I think the club treats the players very well. We certainly don't have a Salford style revolving door that players and coaches are constantly going through (well not by our own choice anyway).

On the other side of the coin we've had player after player decide they're moving on so I can understand Lenagan losing a bit of patience.'"

I can understand Lenegan being frustrated but it's come across as quite bitter. It sounds more Koukash than Lenegan. While the club have no doubt looked after him very well and shown faith in him, there's no point kidding ourselves that the club does it out of the goodness of its heart. The club makes business decisions based on what is in their best interests. No doubt Thornley has done the same.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15213No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Didn't Thornley skip out the door once before when good money was on offer?

I can't say I blame him, but I don't think we'll miss him either.

I was very pleased when we re-signed him, but he's done very little to impress since then.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2913
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg
:icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg

My understanding is that Wane doesn't particularly rate Thornley due to his lack of aggression in training and in competitive matches. Thornley doesn't particularly like Wane probably because they are polar opposites in terms of their characteristics.
I also believe that Thornley wanted to go to HKR immediately but Wane or probably IL vetoed the move because Salford offered to pay more of Thornleys salary.
Personally I'm a bit indifferent on Thornley as a player but can't understand why IL seems fit to slag Thornley off but historically said sod all when Green and Taylor et al left after we paid transfer fees for their services.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1851No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Mar 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41238.gif
THE ONE AND ONLY "LATICS" , Ronnie Blair scorer of the goal that wasn't given Oldham Athletic v Man Utd 28th Dec 1975 "Nothing changes":41238.gif

Quote: NickyKiss "I'm quite glad to hear Lenagan come out and bag somebody rather then the same old lines being trotted out. People talk a lot in sport now about their being no loyalty but I think Lenagan has bucked that trend to be fair to him. The club is patient and try's its best not to hold players back by letting them go out on loan deals whilst still making sure they know they're part of the club. They also try to do the best for the players on loan by letting them play against them. Add in the amount of long term contracts they give out and I think the club treats the players very well. We certainly don't have a Salford style revolving door that players and coaches are constantly going through (well not by our own choice anyway).

On the other side of the coin we've had player after player decide they're moving on so I can understand Lenagan losing a bit of patience.'"

Perhaps IL is getting a bit " tetchy " due to this London fiasco !

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member32319
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3076_1671446335.jpg
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled. For 27 - 0 you get a trophy For 75 - 0 you get sod all. Wigan had eight in a row Saints have five in a row:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3076.jpg

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "My understanding is that Wane doesn't particularly rate Thornley due to his lack of aggression in training and in competitive matches. Thornley doesn't particularly like Wane probably because they are polar opposites in terms of their characteristics.
I also believe that Thornley wanted to go to HKR immediately but Wane or probably IL vetoed the move because Salford offered to pay more of Thornleys salary.
Personally I'm a bit indifferent on Thornley as a player but can't understand why IL seems fit to slag Thornley off but historically said sod all when Green and Taylor et al left after we paid transfer fees for their services.'"

The big difference is that unfortunately Thornley has missed almost two full seasons through injury. I don't blame the lad at all, he has a young family to support and has decided to take the best offer on the table, good luck to him, loyalty doesn't pay the mortgage.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3907
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65656_1708941604.jpg
[size=95:2obtgspq]23 LEAGUE TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]21 CHALLENGE CUPS[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]5 WORLD TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [b:2obtgspq][color=#FF0000:2obtgspq][size=100:2obtgspq]SAYS IT ALL REALLY[/size:2obtgspq][/color:2obtgspq][/b:2obtgspq]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65656.jpg

Quote: Rogues Gallery "The big difference is that unfortunately Thornley has missed almost two full seasons through injury. I don't blame the lad at all, he has a young family to support and has decided to take the best offer on the table, good luck to him, loyalty doesn't pay the mortgage.'"

I think that's the way I'm leaning on this. Ideally they would have given him till the end of the season to prove at least his fitness.

Sadly with his injury record that's a gamble I wouldn't take if I was him. If he got two years guaranteed on the table he did the right thing taking it.

RankPostsTeam
International Star49
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53074_1286382564.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53074.gif

Quote: jools "IL indeed seems to by quite stinging. Saying it's about the money for him- well yes, I'm sure getting paid is an important factor in everyone's job- but IL also says in that interview he was offered "similar" terms-if the money was so similar then he can hardly be accused of going for the money.... so perhaps a big reason for his choice was he has a better chance of actually getting on the field and playing at KR.....'"

The BBC report isn't clear. On the Club's website it says that Thornley was offered a deal "similar to the one he was on."

RankPostsTeam
International Star1789No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

[quoteMy understanding is that Wane doesn't particularly rate Thornley due to his lack of aggression in training and in competitive matches. [/]]Thornley doesn't particularly like Wane probably because they are polar opposites in terms of their characteristics.b]]
Personally I'm a bit indifferent on Thornley as a player but can't understand why IL seems fit to slag Thornley off but historically said sod all when Green and Taylor et al left after we paid transfer fees for their services.'"
]

The points you make that I have highlighted could be used to fit the Hampshire situation.
In the first part you say that Wane does not particulary rate Thornley due to his lack of aggression
Substitute that with Wane will not tolerate Hampshire questioning his decision that he is a fullback and fullback only.

In the second part you say that Wane and Thornley are polar opposites due to their characteristics.
Substitute that with Wane will not tolerate any decision that he makes, he rules by fear but the impasse comes when a player be it old or young stands up for his rights.
I honestly believe that Rocky will not be at Wigan next season and the deal may already have been done.

As an aside I also think with the news that Hughes is off to the Wire, Patrick will be here next season based on the fact that if it was on Wanes recommendation that Patrick came to Wigan in the first place he will not want to lose face by releasing after only one season.
That is borne out that Patrick place has never been in question when fit.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1426No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Lizzie Bennet "The BBC report isn't clear. On the Club's website it says that Thornley was offered a deal "similar to the one he was on."'"

I imagine that our offer had strings attached because of his injury record. I cannot blame Thornley for wanting to secure his future. I would certainly move jobs for a better contract. If we had been so interested in keeping him we could have had him resigned, with strings, long ago. The issue with Thornley has always been that, despite his talent, he doesn't punch his weight. The problem this, year is that, neither do our pack.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1426No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Patrick will be here next season based on the fact that if it was on Wanes recommendation that Patrick came to Wigan in the first place he will not want to lose face by releasing after only one season.
That is borne out that Patrick place has never been in question when fit.'"
]
I cannot see us trying to keep both Patrick and Burke. They are too similar although Burke has better hands and can play in more than one position.I have really not been impressed with Patrick and would not weep if he goes back to Huddersfield.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2913
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg
:icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg

Quote: stillinthepast "[quoteMy understanding is that Wane doesn't particularly rate Thornley due to his lack of aggression in training and in competitive matches. [/]]Thornley doesn't particularly like Wane probably because they are polar opposites in terms of their characteristics.b]]
]

The points you make that I have highlighted could be used to fit the Hampshire situation.
In the first part you say that Wane does not particulary rate Thornley due to his lack of aggression
Substitute that with Wane will not tolerate Hampshire questioning his decision that he is a fullback and fullback only.

In the second part you say that Wane and Thornley are polar opposites due to their characteristics.
Substitute that with Wane will not tolerate any decision that he makes, he rules by fear but the impasse comes when a player be it old or young stands up for his rights.
I honestly believe that Rocky will not be at Wigan next season and the deal may already have been done.

As an aside I also think with the news that Hughes is off to the Wire, Patrick will be here next season based on the fact that if it was on Wanes recommendation that Patrick came to Wigan in the first place he will not want to lose face by releasing after only one season.
That is borne out that Patrick place has never been in question when fit.'"
]'"
I think you may be right about Hampshire ie deal done for him to exit.
If that is the case I will seriously consider not renewing my season ticket next season. For me he has more potential at 6 than any youngster that I can remember and I include Edwards in that pool of talent.
I cannot fathom how Hampshire and Williams have never started in tandem for the first team.. A crime if it never happens.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5409No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34340_1322737278.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34340.jpg

The double standards by Lenegan are laughable, I just hope next time he takes a player off us (Green and Taylor) that he says "the club is delighted to sign player x, he's come for the money "

Lenegan is sat there with his millions slating a player for trying to earn a better wage in what is a very short career, think he needs some perspective.

27 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
27 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.9189453125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Dewsbury away
Bully_Boxer
7m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
DSJ1983
14m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
16m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
18m
Jayden Okunbor
ComeOnYouUll
24m
Salford - Away
THE CREAM
30m
Shopping list for 2025
Blackandwhit
35m
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
36m
Injuries and available cover
Jake the Peg
37m
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
1m
Toulouse A
Benji13
1m
Dewsbury away
Bully_Boxer
1m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Leigh h
Zig
2m
The Seagulls v The Panthers
Greg Florimo
2m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
[Gareth]
2m
Fan Village
[Gareth]
2m
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Leeds
the-bearded-
TODAY
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
karetaker
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
Greg Florimo
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cruncher
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
Smiffy27
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
THE CREAM
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Benji13
TODAY
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Uncle Rico
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 3,372 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
10:50
Parramatta
v
Souths
 TOMORROW
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sat 6th Jul
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
Fri 28th Jun
NRL 17 Canterbury15-14Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10
Halifax 13 270 377 -107 10
Barrow 12 203 339 -136 10
Swinton 13 260 332 -72 8
Dewsbury 14 168 419 -251 2
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Dewsbury away
Bully_Boxer
7m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
DSJ1983
14m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
16m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
18m
Jayden Okunbor
ComeOnYouUll
24m
Salford - Away
THE CREAM
30m
Shopping list for 2025
Blackandwhit
35m
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
36m
Jake the Peg
37m
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
1m
Toulouse A
Benji13
1m
Dewsbury away
Bully_Boxer
1m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Leigh h
Zig
2m
Greg Florimo
2m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
[Gareth]
2m
Fan Village
[Gareth]
2m
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Leeds
the-bearded-
TODAY
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
karetaker
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
Greg Florimo
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cruncher
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
Smiffy27
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
THE CREAM
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Benji13
TODAY
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Uncle Rico
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..