Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: jinkin jimmy "Sorry I've just been for a pint with Jeremy Clarkson. Have I missed much?'"

If you are spending time with Jeremy Clarkson, you are probably missing a lot of things.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5360
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_29557.png

Quote: SmokeyTA "No, it isnt the problem. The problem is people for no good reason whatsoever putting their right and for some unknown reason necessity to use archaic language ahead of offending other people. Why on earth people are so wedded to these phrases I have no idea.

People saying all blacks look the same is a common racist trope. A saying which derives from painting people black and saying they look the same has obvious and clear racist undertones. Especially when using a word like 'tar' (tar baby is sometimes used as a racist insult, tarring and feathering was the punishment of choice by the KKK for black people who had the temerity to vote in the US) in it.

Now you can use that saying without any racist intent. You can realistically say whatever you want and claim no racist intent. That is your right.
Other people might be offended by what you say. They may think you are a racist jackass. That is their right.
You can blame them for that, you can call them oversensitive, say they are playing the race card. That is your right.
They may still think you are a racist jackass. Again, that is their right.

If you dont want people thinking you are a racist jackass, put a bit of thought and effort in to the words and language you use. If you offend someone and didnt intend to, apologise and move on. Its not difficult and its not an imposition on you that you shouldnt use some words and phrases because others might be offended by it. You arent the victim here because people might judge you for using these words and phrases.

If you dont want to be thought of as a bigot, dont use words or phrases that could be construed as bigoted. If you do so unwittingly, apologise. If you do use words that can be construed as bigoted, dont want to apologise for it and blame the people being offended for it rather than yourself for using them. Then you make it very hard to differentiate between yourself and a bigot.'"

Mate, given my previous girlfriend was black, I think there's only one jackass here and that's the one throwing spurious accusations around.

I'll answer your post but please moderate your language. I put plenty thought into the words I use (I'm a musician and writer by trade) and if something is racist then I wouldn't use it. However something being racist is NOT the same as someone mistakenly thinking it is. The phrase in question is not, and never has been, a racist slur. The examples you use regarding tarring and feathering have nothing to do with the phrase. It is a nautical saying based on the practice of 'tarring the decks' of ships. I'm sorry if you wish to doctor every phrase to fit your agenda but I'm afraid, in this case, you're wrong. If you don't wish to use it because you mistakenly believe it to be racist then that is your prerogative. However there is no obligation for anyone else to make the same mistake. I understand that you believe everyone should speak and act as you do. This is not the case. It is called freedom of speech and is the cornerstone of democracy and civil rights.

Now on to your apparent indignation regarding causing offence. I recently spent some time browsing the Leeds board and there was one particular thread that caught my eye. In it there was constant reference to Shaun Wane as 'The Ape' and similar, even going as far as to post pictures of a gorilla in a suit alongside pictures of Shaun. I know you are a regular poster on that board and I believe you even posted on that thread. Could you please point me to your angry response to this blatantly offensive thread because I must have missed it. Indeed, let me ask you a question; had Shaun been black would you have been equally apathetic? Would you have found it equally acceptable to post a picture of a gorilla in a suit alongside the picture of a black player or coach? Do you not think Shaun, his friends, family and children deserve the same freedoms from offensive posts as everyone else? For the record, I find your kind of selective and hypocritical indignation offensive. I'll assume an apology is forthcoming...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3787No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2020Mar 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Phuzzy "Mate, given my previous girlfriend was black, I think there's only one jackass here and that's the one throwing spurious accusations around.

I'll answer your post but please moderate your language. I put plenty thought into the words I use (I'm a musician and writer by trade) and if something is racist then I wouldn't use it. However something being racist is NOT the same as someone mistakenly thinking it is. The phrase in question is not, and never has been, a racist slur. The examples you use regarding tarring and feathering have nothing to do with the phrase. It is a nautical saying based on the practice of 'tarring the decks' of ships. I'm sorry if you wish to doctor every phrase to fit your agenda but I'm afraid, in this case, you're wrong. If you don't wish to use it because you mistakenly believe it to be racist then that is your prerogative. However there is no obligation for anyone else to make the same mistake. I understand that you believe everyone should speak and act as you do. This is not the case. It is called freedom of speech and is the cornerstone of democracy and civil rights.

Now on to your apparent indignation regarding causing offence. I recently spent some time browsing the Leeds board and there was one particular thread that caught my eye. In it there was constant reference to Shaun Wane as 'The Ape' and similar, even going as far as to post pictures of a gorilla in a suit alongside pictures of Shaun. I know you are a regular poster on that board and I believe you even posted on that thread. Could you please point me to your angry response to this blatantly offensive thread because I must have missed it. Indeed, let me ask you a question; had Shaun been black would you have been equally apathetic? Would you have found it equally acceptable to post a picture of a gorilla in a suit alongside the picture of a black player or coach? Do you not think Shaun, his friends, family and children deserve the same freedoms from offensive posts as everyone else? For the record, I find your kind of selective and hypocritical indignation offensive. I'll assume an apology is forthcoming...'"

The sort of response I wish I could have written. Full of common sense and bang on the money.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Phuzzy "Mate, given my previous girlfriend was black, I think there's only one jackass here and that's the one throwing spurious accusations around.
'"
im not sure what at one point having a black girlfriend was supposed to prove, im also not sure what I accused you of other than [ifor no good reason whatsoever putting their right and for some unknown reason necessity to use archaic language ahead of offending other people. [/i I didnt accuse you of being racist. I used 'you' in hypothetical scenarios. If you did think i was accusing you of being racist then i apologise (see, its not difficult)

Quote: Phuzzy "I'll answer your post but please moderate your language. I put plenty thought into the words I use (I'm a musician and writer by trade) and if something is racist then I wouldn't use it. However something being racist is NOT the same as someone mistakenly thinking it is. The phrase in question is not, and never has been, a racist slur. The examples you use regarding tarring and feathering have nothing to do with the phrase. It is a nautical saying based on the practice of 'tarring the decks' of ships. I'm sorry if you wish to doctor every phrase to fit your agenda but I'm afraid, in this case, you're wrong. If you don't wish to use it because you mistakenly believe it to be racist then that is your prerogative. However there is no obligation for anyone else to make the same mistake. I understand that you believe everyone should speak and act as you do. This is not the case. It is called freedom of speech and is the cornerstone of democracy and civil rights. '"
Here is your problem, you are not the arbiter of what other people are offended by. You cannot decide that a phrase is or isnt racist. You can have your opinion but that isnt definitive. And yes, you are entitled to free speech, but one of the integral parts of having free speech, is remembering other are free to judge you for what you say.

I don't believe that you have to speak and act as i find appropriate. But how you speak and act will influence my opinion of you.

Once again, you can say whatever you want, but if you say something which offends someone, you can insist all you want, for ever and a day, that it isnt racist, that it isnt offensive, that the other person is wrong and you are right and that they are wrong to be offended. The fact is they are still offended and are likely to judge you on your insistence on using words and phrases they find offensive, judge you on your arguments in favour of their use and maybe that judgment will describe you as a type of person you dont wish to be described as. That is their freedom.
Quote: Phuzzy "Now on to your apparent indignation regarding causing offence. I recently spent some time browsing the Leeds board and there was one particular thread that caught my eye. In it there was constant reference to Shaun Wane as 'The Ape' and similar, even going as far as to post pictures of a gorilla in a suit alongside pictures of Shaun. I know you are a regular poster on that board and I believe you even posted on that thread. Could you please point me to your angry response to this blatantly offensive thread because I must have missed it. Indeed, let me ask you a question; had Shaun been black would you have been equally apathetic? Would you have found it equally acceptable to post a picture of a gorilla in a suit alongside the picture of a black player or coach? Do you not think Shaun, his friends, family and children deserve the same freedoms from offensive posts as everyone else? For the record, I find your kind of selective and hypocritical indignation offensive. I'll assume an apology is forthcoming...'"
Whataboutery is often the last flame of failed argument.

If someone had posted a picture of a Gorilla in a suit next to a picture of a black man then there is obvious racism in there that isnt relevant to a picture of white man. It really shouldnt need to be explained why it is different.

You are of course free to argue that it is selective, or hypocritical. That it is just as offensive to see shaun wane compared to an ape as a black man. You are free to argue that anyone who doesnt agree is wrong, or oversensitive.
People on the other side of that may see your argument as ignorant and offensive. They may see it as quite offensive to see people equating a head coach at the top of a professional sport where there are 0 black head coaches being compared to a gorilla to the years and years of systematic and public indignities that image was used to put upon all black people. They may find the idea quite distasteful that a relatively rich and successful free white man in a stable western democracy is affected by that image as a black man would considering those images were, for hundreds of years, used as justification for some of the most abhorrent things mankind has ever done under Slavery.

The reason i wont apologise here, is i dont care if you think i am selective or hypocritical in my indignation. If thats what you think, thats what you think. Im comfortable with it.

If i had come across as ignorant, or bigoted on the other hand.............

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5360
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png

Quote: SmokeyTA "im not sure what at one point having a black girlfriend was supposed to prove, im also not sure what I accused you of other than [ifor no good reason whatsoever putting their right and for some unknown reason necessity to use archaic language ahead of offending other people. [/i I didnt accuse you of being racist. I used 'you' in hypothetical scenarios. If you did think i was accusing you of being racist then i apologise (see, its not difficult)

Here is your problem, you are not the arbiter of what other people are offended by. You cannot decide that a phrase is or isnt racist. You can have your opinion but that isnt definitive. And yes, you are entitled to free speech, but one of the integral parts of having free speech, is remembering other are free to judge you for what you say.

I don't believe that you have to speak and act as i find appropriate. But how you speak and act will influence my opinion of you.

Once again, you can say whatever you want, but if you say something which offends someone, you can insist all you want, for ever and a day, that it isnt racist, that it isnt offensive, that the other person is wrong and you are right and that they are wrong to be offended. The fact is they are still offended and are likely to judge you on your insistence on using words and phrases they find offensive, judge you on your arguments in favour of their use and maybe that judgment will describe you as a type of person you dont wish to be described as. That is their freedom.
Whataboutery is often the last flame of failed argument.

If someone had posted a picture of a Gorilla in a suit next to a picture of a black man then there is obvious racism in there that isnt relevant to a picture of white man. It really shouldnt need to be explained why it is different.

You are of course free to argue that it is selective, or hypocritical. That it is just as offensive to see shaun wane compared to an ape as a black man. You are free to argue that anyone who doesnt agree is wrong, or oversensitive.
People on the other side of that may see your argument as ignorant and offensive. They may see it as quite offensive to see people equating a head coach at the top of a professional sport where there are 0 black head coaches being compared to a gorilla to the years and years of systematic and public indignities that image was used to put upon all black people. They may find the idea quite distasteful that a relatively rich and successful free white man in a stable western democracy is affected by that image as a black man would considering those images were, for hundreds of years, used as justification for some of the most abhorrent things mankind has ever done under Slavery.

The reason i wont apologise here, is i dont care if you think i am selective or hypocritical in my indignation. If thats what you think, thats what you think. Im comfortable with it.

If i had come across as ignorant, or bigoted on the other hand.............'"

Apology accepted and you do come across as a bigot. bigotry is not restricted to race or sexual orientation.

Bigotry

Noun

Intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneselfany circumstances shows both of the above. Do you honestly believe that insults don't affect someone because they are white, straight or successful? Seriously, that is your argument? I find your kind of selective indignation disgusting and disturbing. I'm happy for you that you're comfortable in your ignorance. However I'd prefer not to aid you in spreading it and, as such, will be leaving this discussion here.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Phuzzy "Apology accepted and you do come across as a bigot. bigotry is not restricted to race or sexual orientation.

Bigotry

Noun

Intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneselfany circumstances shows both of the above. Do you honestly believe that insults don't affect someone because they are white, straight or successful? Seriously, that is your argument? I find your kind of selective indignation disgusting and disturbing. I'm happy for you that you're comfortable in your ignorance. However I'd prefer not to aid you in spreading it and, as such, will be leaving this discussion here.'"

I am perfectly tolerant of your opinion and your right to have it. I do however reserve the right to judge you on it. Your definition of bigotry and your use of it here is simply a pointless nonsensical rabbit hole where the word loses any meaning at all.

If you call me a bigot for being intolerant of what i see to be bigoted views, then you yourself are a bigot because you are being intolerant of what you want to define as bigoted views. You are hiding behind an utterly nonsensical and circular argument where anyone at any time expressing any opinion which doesnt accept the opposite as equally true is bigoted.

If you cant tell the difference between someone calling Shaun Wane an ape, and some using what is undoubtedly the loaded imagery of comparing an ape to a black man tells us you are being willfully ignorant of the history of that imagery. We know it is willful because you chose that imagery. You deliberately chose that comparison because you know that to refer to a black man as an ape is offensive. You know the history of its use as a racial insult. Thats why you chose it. If you didnt know it, you wouldnt have chosen to compare Shaun Wane being called an ape, to a black man being called an ape. You know all this yet you STILL chose to ignore that imagery and that history and the offense it causes. You want to pretend that Wane being called it is the same because you being right and you being able to say whatever comes in to your head is more important than you offending other people. And that is your right. You are free to think that way. But that will influence peoples opinion of you. It may lead them to believe you to be and describe you as things you dont want to be thought of, or described as.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5360
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png

Quote: SmokeyTA "I am perfectly tolerant of your opinion and your right to have it. I do however reserve the right to judge you on it. Your definition of bigotry and your use of it here is simply a pointless nonsensical rabbit hole where the word loses any meaning at all.

If you call me a bigot for being intolerant of what i see to be bigoted views, then you yourself are a bigot because you are being intolerant of what you want to define as bigoted views. You are hiding behind an utterly nonsensical and circular argument where anyone at any time expressing any opinion which doesnt accept the opposite as equally true is bigoted.

If you cant tell the difference between someone calling Shaun Wane an ape, and some using what is undoubtedly the loaded imagery of comparing an ape to a black man tells us you are being willfully ignorant of the history of that imagery. We know it is willful because you chose that imagery. You deliberately chose that comparison because you know that to refer to a black man as an ape is offensive. You know the history of its use as a racial insult. Thats why you chose it. If you didnt know it, you wouldnt have chosen to compare Shaun Wane being called an ape, to a black man being called an ape. You know all this yet you STILL chose to ignore that imagery and that history and the offense it causes. You want to pretend that Wane being called it is the same because you being right and you being able to say whatever comes in to your head is more important than you offending other people. And that is your right. You are free to think that way. But that will influence peoples opinion of you. It may lead them to believe you to be and describe you as things you dont want to be thought of, or described as.'"

To call anyone an ape is an insult. I don't believe for a second that you don't recognise that. However. coming from a man who can't see the relevance of having a black partner in a debate about racism I suppose I shouldn't be surprised should you not.

As for the definition of a bigot I was referring to your attitude that it's alright to insult people based on their socio-economic standing. May I respectfully suggest you read up on the persecution of the Jews if you're struggling to get to grips with that particular concept.

By the way, I like the way that you think definitions are only relevant when they support your own viewpoint. The definitions of ignorant and bigot are as above. You sir, are ignorant and a bigot. It isn't rendered meaningless just because you don't like it! To be fair I did laugh reading your ridiculous attempts to argue otherwise; "pointless nonsensical rabbit hole where the word loses any meaning at all" is pure comedy gold. It has plenty meaning, thank you. You just don't like the fact that it quite plainly applies to you! Well I'm sorry for that. Maybe next time you'll heed your own advice and give thought to the words you use when next throwing insults around.

Incidentally, I chose the imagery of an ape in a suit because it was posted on your own board just last week, yet you chose not to respond when it was. Again, your feeble attempts to justify why you didn't is laughable and says more about you than I ever could.

The bottom line is this. I don't agree with your viewpoint and you don't agree with mine. That's fine; it's a free society. However, if you're going to argue your point I'd appreciate it if you'd at least be consistent as it's very difficult to debate a point with someone who thinks the meaning of words is important except when it applies to themselves, that it's wrong to insult certain people but others are fair game(!) and who rises in indignation over the explanation of the origins of a phrase on the Wigan board but fails to do so when someone posts a picture of a gorilla in a suit on the Leeds one. Just remind me; who do you support again?

RankPostsTeam
International Star3368No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2015Jan 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60495_1398780661.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60495.jpg

how long has this thread got left to run? its not even close to being on topic to anything rugby related and has become a thread for people to express there opinions on people.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1002
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
62118_1550845628.png
Everything [i:1c0rjla2]is [/i:1c0rjla2]Awesome:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_62118.png

Quote: dubairl "how long has this thread got left to run? its not even close to being on topic to anything rugby related and has become a thread for people to express there opinions on people.'"

True. This thread has gone round in circles and up its own aris umpteen times. Perhaps a candidate for locking.

However, in the spirit of things: when I were a brat, my mam would send me over to the cotton stall in Rochdale market for a bobbin of ngr-black cotton. No-one batted an eyelid, it was an accepted term. Today, we understand it to be one of the vilest perjoratives going (regardless of the rap-music community "reclaiming" it - which is just a bunch of bolx).

The world has turned, either get off or catch up. a026.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Phuzzy "To call anyone an ape is an insult. I don't believe for a second that you don't recognise that. However. coming from a man who can't see the relevance of having a black partner in a debate about racism I suppose I shouldn't be surprised should you not. '"
I never said that it wasnt an insult to call someone an ape. What a silly straw man. I simply said that it wasnt the same. Are we supposed to pretend that all insults are the same? That there arent degrees of offense? I hope not because that would idiotic.

Quote: Phuzzy "As for the definition of a bigot I was referring to your attitude that it's alright to insult people based on their socio-economic standing. May I respectfully suggest you read up on the persecution of the Jews if you're struggling to get to grips with that particular concept.'"
Whose socio-economic standing have i insulted? Since when was 'Jew' a socio-economic standing? Or are you trying to pretend that i was saying its ok to say Shaun Wane is an ape because he is a rich, successful white man in a stable western democracy when it is clear to anyone what i said was that you cannot equate calling a rich, successful white man in a stable western democracy an Ape to calling a black person an Ape when rich white men in that self same stable western democracy presented black people as the equivalent of an ape for hundreds of years to justify their abhorrent treatment of black people.

Quote: Phuzzy "By the way, I like the way that you think definitions are only relevant when they support your own viewpoint. The definitions of ignorant and bigot are as above. You sir, are ignorant and a bigot. It isn't rendered meaningless just because you don't like it! To be fair I did laugh reading your ridiculous attempts to argue otherwise; "pointless nonsensical rabbit hole where the word loses any meaning at all" is pure comedy gold. It has plenty meaning, thank you. You just don't like the fact that it quite plainly applies to you! Well I'm sorry for that. Maybe next time you'll heed your own advice and give thought to the words you use when next throwing insults around.'"
and by your own definition applies to you. And everyone else apparently.
Quote: Phuzzy "
Incidentally, I chose the imagery of an ape in a suit because it was posted on your own board just last week, yet you chose not to respond when it was. Again, your feeble attempts to justify why you didn't is laughable and says more about you than I ever could.
'"
and yet you choose to add in a comparison to a black man. A comparison NOBODY else but you made. You and only you have felt it right to bring in imagery of representing an ape in a suit to a black man, and only you are choosing to ignore the history of that imagery.

Quote: Phuzzy "The bottom line is this. I don't agree with your viewpoint and you don't agree with mine. That's fine; it's a free society. However, if you're going to argue your point I'd appreciate it if you'd at least be consistent as it's very difficult to debate a point with someone who thinks the meaning of words is important except when it applies to themselves, that it's wrong to insult certain people but others are fair game(!) and who rises in indignation over the explanation of the origins of a phrase on the Wigan board but fails to do so when someone posts a picture of a gorilla in a suit on the Leeds one. Just remind me; who do you support again?'"
If you are going to be disingenuous, be better at it.

You can choose to define racism, bigotry or intolerance how you want, but dont pretend that is the only definition of it.

Mirriam-Webster defines a bigot as [i In no way does that describe anything i have said.

i have no problem admitting i think it is ok to insult people in certain ways, i have no problem with people calling shaun wane an ape, no problem with people calling Tomkins a ratboy, Or Ryan Bailey a kn0b, I have no problem with people calling you whatever it is they choose to call you.

I am, however smart enough to understand that there are different levels of offence and different levels of insult. Unlike you apparently, i understand that there is a difference between calling someone an F'ing Fag and calling someone a silly billy. Unlike you apparently, i understand there is a difference between calling someone a N1gger and calling some a prat. I understand there is a difference between saying Shaun Wane is a big dumb ape and the loaded imagery and history when that same insult is levelled at a black man. I do, so does the RFL. You it seems, are very proud of not understanding those differences.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner11186
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Sep 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4548_1324413490.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_4548.jpg

I think Zak Hardaker will return from his ban faster than these two will finish their argument.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Hardaker is an arrogant nob....END OF DISCUSSION.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1135No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1243.jpg
:1243.jpg

Quote: terrykelly "Hardaker is an arrogant nob....END OF DISCUSSION.'"

And stomkins isn't?
Tosser!

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1202No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
59_1301355603.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_59.jpg

Quote: ant1 "And stomkins isn't?
nice person!'"

Sam like Zak, is arrogant like the majority of all great sport athletes. Arrogance breeds confidence. icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star3368No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2015Jan 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60495_1398780661.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60495.jpg

Quote: ant1 "And stomkins isn't?
nice person!'"

on the field of course he is same as zak hardaker but if you met him off it you would change your mind very quickly.

102 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
102 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.208984375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Batley Bulldogs H
Willzay
24m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
25m
Round 16 London Home
Emagdnim13
25m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
45m
TV Games - Not Hull
WIZEB
60m
Other Championship Clubs
REDWHITEANDB
Recent
Planning for next season
LeythIg
Recent
Salford - Away
The games af
Recent
Leeds
the-bearded-
Recent
WHO IS NEXT
ArthurClues
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Vegas Baby
Jason65
42s
Accountability
Gazzagiant2
43s
email
orangeman
45s
WHO IS NEXT
ArthurClues
54s
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
55s
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
1m
Jayden Okunbor
bonaire
1m
TV Games - Not Hull
WIZEB
1m
TV games not Wire
karetaker
1m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
The Yellow G
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Accountability
Gazzagiant2
TODAY
email
orangeman
TODAY
This site is crap
tad rhino
TODAY
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win Over the Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Prettys Girls in your city for night
jackmac452
TODAY
Vegas Baby
Jason65
TODAY
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves
BigTime
TODAY
Tonights game v Giants
karetaker
TODAY
Free parking
Philth
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Start@1873
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
Emagdnim13
TODAY
Leeds
the-bearded-
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
walter wall
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
karetaker
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Willzay
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +13,042 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
 FT
Hover 
Canterbury
13-12
NZ Warriors
 FT
Hover 
Wests
28-40
Melbourne
 FT
Hover 
NQL Cowboys
20-22
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
 FT 
LeedsW
6-16
St.HelensW
 FT 
FeatherstoneW
0-50
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
 FT 
Leeds
17-16
LondonB
       Championship 2024-R14
17:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
14:30
Crusaders
v
Midlands
15:00
Salford
v
Hull FC
       Championship 2024-R14
Dewsbury
v
Doncaster
Featherstone
v
Whitehaven
Swinton
v
Widnes
Wakefield
v
Batley
York
v
Barrow
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds17-16LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
20:00
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 6th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL
LIVE
Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL
LIVE
NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL
LIVE
Leeds17-16LondonB
WSL2024
LIVE
LeedsW6-16St.HelensW
WSL2024
LIVE
FeatherstoneW0-50WiganW
Fri 5th Jul
NRL 18 Cronulla16-20Gold Coast
NRL 18 Brisbane6-14Penrith
SL 16 St.Helens6-8Castleford
SL 16 Warrington48-0Huddersfield
SL 16 Wigan24-6Leigh
CH 14 Sheffield28-0Halifax
Thu 4th Jul
NRL 18 Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Warrington 16 406 213 193 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 16 291 286 5 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10