JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Last Son of Wigan "If you don't like or believe what Vectra has to say then why keep going on about it? Could be interpreted that you are arguing without reason? After all, no matter what Vectra says you're not having it, which is ok, but why keep going on about it?'"

Well the same could be said of you. You're still on here, despite telling everyone that you don't care what they think. Despite having nothing new to offer to the debate.

But I'll answer your question. It's become quite clear that you guys genuinely believe what you are saying. Whoever has given you this information has obviously persuaded you. While I personally am not persuaded, because as well as hearing the story you've heard, I've heard an alternative more plausible version, I was starting to think that at least you were all being honest in that you genuinely felt there was a problem.

But Vectra's last post changes that a little. When he starts talking about Hock being on a pittance and not having missed training etc, I know quite a few people who would strongly dispute those claims. So suddenly it all sounds like propaganda from the Gareth Hock camp again.

Sorry, but that's the way it comes over.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach883No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2017Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15587.jpg
:15587.jpg

Quote: Cruncher "Well there, Vectra, you are letting your prejudice show.

We know there are two sides to every story. So far, you've done pretty well representing Gareth's side of the tale, but there are numerous people I know who will take very great issue with these particular assumptions.

It's okay to support Hock if he's a friend or whatever, but remember ... many, many times in the past he has been the architect of his own misfortunes. I'll say it one more time, don't believe everything you are told.'"

I'm not showing any predjudice whatsoever and I couldn't agree more about Hock being the architect of his own problems. I don't know Hock at all personally, other than the odd passing out and about. I'm just saying that as a player he still has a value worth and as a player and its his right to expect to be paid to this, granted he was on a contract. I believe (not getting into how) he was on a gradually increasing contract reduced from what he used to be on as a result of his ban, as was released by the club it was voulantarily increased (as part of his contract) and he felt that he was worth more so presumably asked for it? is this so wrong given that he could probably have got more elsewhere (as many other players have done so before him without getting slammed on these boards) and would have been had his protracted move to Parra not fallen through.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4784No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Cruncher "Well the same could be said of you. You're still on here, despite telling everyone that you don't care what they think. Despite having nothing new to offer to the debate.

But I'll answer your question. It's become quite clear that you guys genuinely believe what you are saying. Whoever has given you this information has obviously persuaded you. While I personally am not persuaded, because as well as hearing the story you've heard, I've heard an alternative more plausible version, I was starting to think that at least you were all being honest in that you genuinely felt there was a problem.

But Vectra's last post changes that a little. When he starts talking about Hock being on a pittance and not having missed training etc, I know quite a few people who would strongly dispute those claims. So suddenly it all sounds like propaganda from the Gareth Hock camp again.

Sorry, but that's the way it comes over.'"

And you are entitled to your opinion. So lets agree to disagree instead of filling over 50 pages of the same thing which all equal to "You've said this and I don't believe you or agree". See it took me a single sentence.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach883No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2017Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15587.jpg

Quote: Cruncher "Well the same could be said of you. You're still on here, despite telling everyone that you don't care what they think. Despite having nothing new to offer to the debate.

Sorry, but that's the way it comes over.'"

Nowhere have I suggested that Hock is on a "pittance" I've just stated that I believe he was on a lot less than before his ban and that alledgedly he hasn't been missing training. I'll repeat again I'm not getting into how I know these things and it is your right to disbelieve but I have no reason whatsoever not to believe them.

Once again I am not in a camp, I am speaking purely for myself based on information I believe to be true

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member32319
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3076_1671446335.jpg
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled. For 27 - 0 you get a trophy For 75 - 0 you get sod all. Wigan had eight in a row Saints have five in a row:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3076.jpg

I think that Last Son of Wigan and/or Vectrabeast should arrange a private meeting with Ian Lenagan (that way no one else is involved) ans explain what they know.
It's been stated many times on here that information has been withheld. Surely that would be in the best interests of the Wigan club.

I saw somewhere that a legal source was mentioned.

Maybe a Wigan practicing member of IL's family could facilitate the meeting.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach883No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2017Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15587.jpg

Quote: Rogues Gallery "I think that Last Son of Wigan and/or Vectrabeast should arrange a private meeting with Ian Lenagan (that way no one else is involved) ans explain what they know.
It's been stated many times on here that information has been withheld. Surely that would be in the best interests of the Wigan club.

Maybe a Wigan practicing member of IL's family could facilitate the meeting.'"

Why would I as a fan arrange a meeting with the owner of the club???? I'm giving my opinion of a subject based on what I believe has happened, the club has dealt with it in a way they see fit, Hock has moved on and I will be doing the same starting by sitting in the stands in the coming week. I can have an opinion on the subject without needing to get involved to that level surely. several others believe what I believe to be the truth, maybe we should get a whole team of representatives to go down to the club en masse carrying "team Hock banners"

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg
Last league derby at Central Park 5/9/1999: Wigan 28 St. Helens 20 Last league derby at Knowsley Road 2/4/2010: St. Helens 10 Wigan 18:26.jpg

Quote: Sharpy_4a "It was said by one poster repeatedly that IL was told this mystetious 3rd party was unknown to one of the conspirators and thatIL was not in the loop!'"

Well I believe he was made aware of at least some of it but can't/won't act as Hock won't discuss the matter and I have not seen repeated assertions by anyone he wasn't.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member32319
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3076_1671446335.jpg
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled. For 27 - 0 you get a trophy For 75 - 0 you get sod all. Wigan had eight in a row Saints have five in a row:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3076.jpg

Quote: Vectrabeast "Why would I as a fan arrange a meeting with the owner of the club???? I'm giving my opinion of a subject based on what I believe has happened, the club has dealt with it in a way they see fit, Hock has moved on and I will be doing the same starting by sitting in the stands in the coming week. I can have an opinion on the subject without needing to get involved to that level surely. several others believe what I believe to be the truth, maybe we should get a whole team of representatives to go down to the club en masse carrying "team Hock banners"'"

Because you are one of a few people who claim to know what has gone on and also claim that the owner doesn't. The en masse Hock banners is stupid to the extreme.

As I said it would be in IL and the clubs best interest if this whole affair was brought to a close and the truth outed. That is why I suggested a private meeting.

No drama, just a fair conclusion. If Hock has been wronged he deserves it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4784No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Rogues Gallery "I think that Last Son of Wigan and/or Vectrabeast should arrange a private meeting with Ian Lenagan (that way no one else is involved) ans explain what they know.

Maybe a Wigan practicing member of IL's family could facilitate the meeting.'"

This is brilliant. Because myself and Vectra has offered a second opinion on events which we know is true we are expected to hold a private meeting with the chairman of the club?! Ha!

I think IL would be inundated with fans knocking at his door if the solution was a private meeting each time fans disagreed on a forum.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1587
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15483.jpg
:15483.jpg

Quote: DaveO "Don't be so naive. I know what the allegations are and they can not be posted in an open forum. Do I believe them? I am not entirely convinced due to the extreme nature of what has allegedly gone on but when you are repeatedly told they can't be published in an open forum you have to decide if you value the opinion of those posting or not. And giving the information out in private is something to consider very carefully. Dishing it out to all and sundry to people you don't know is rather a risky thing to do so needs to be done with caution.

DaveO you really do know how to irritate don't you? Arrogant or what! If I am naive then so are lots of other posters on here - are they all so low in your lofty opinion? So you think you know what the is going on well bully for you, I do not. I can only believe what I have evidence for - if it cannot be posted here then that is fine but surely posters keep appearing here posting "I know but cannot say" messages is surely just fuelling a fire that really does not need to be given any more fuel. All I have seen is the clubs actions/statements and a lot of talk on here that may or may not be accurate - but I have absolutely no way to judge the truth of any of the postings on here - naive - no just cautious and wary about believing every rumour posted on an internet forum which I cannot verify myself.

You can say that but I bet you are not. You will I am sure have a nagging doubt something is amiss. I do despite as I said the fact the extreme nature of the allegations because there are always two sides to every story and we have only heard one. Even if there were not these rumours hovering in the background I think anyone with a sense of reason will realise we have only heard one side of it but I suppose a lot fans tend to be very unquestioning when it comes to their club. If this were some high profile person dismissed from I don't know, a top media job or something, people would be far more questioning in the face of an apparent hatchet job from their former employer.'"

I suspect there is more to what has gone on (just about everyone does) I wouldn't have an interest in this thread if I didn't - in a situation like this the full truth never or very rarely comes out. Hock himself has not really said very much so we do not have his side of the story and until he does outline his side of things there will be room for doubts. Given the strongly worded statement from the club I can only conclude that Hock has a good reason for saying very little (beyond the fact that he is still contracted to the club).

I am not one who falls into the unquestioning group - given some things that have happened in the past I doubt anyone could be (under ML for instance).

I also know that rumours have a habit of being amplified and made more interesting with the telling (whatever the untold story is)- where the full truth lies I have no idea but until someone, preferably Hock himself or someone speaking on his behalf, actually does put the other side of the story in the public domain then there will be rumours/claims etc - just I choose not to believe them to be the gospel truth.

I will continue to watch events and maybe one day (although I won't hold my breath) the full story will emerge - but somehow I doubt it.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner4957No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2021Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3632_1352982335.jpg
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery....... I will look to the moment, and miraculously, the future will take care of itself. Radio 5 Live, Sat, April 14th, 2007,...Dave Whelan, "In Wigan, rugby will always be king" 'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet..........unsure' 'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it' Worry will not prevent destiny from unfolding.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3632.jpg

Quote: Last Son of Wigan "This is brilliant. Because myself and Vectra has offered a second opinion on events which we know is true we are expected to hold a private meeting with the chairman of the club?! Ha!

I think IL would be inundated with fans knocking at his door if the solution was a private meeting each time fans disagreed on a forum.'"

But do you know for definite that's its true, or are you taking one side of the story as 'gospel' ?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach18737No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16493_1299497226.jpg
[quote="king warrior":prbr924b]Adam Blair flew over yesterday and has been training the deal is going to be signed this week Got to say this is a top signing[/quote:prbr924b]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16493.jpg

Quote: Last Son of Wigan "This is brilliant. Because myself and Vectra has offered a second opinion on events which we know is true we are expected to hold a private meeting with the chairman of the club?! Ha!

I think IL would be inundated with fans knocking at his door if the solution was a private meeting each time fans disagreed on a forum.'"

I've not really got involved in this discussion until now. I was relatively undecided about what was happening but I now think the truth lies closer to IL's version of events due to some recent information received.

What I would like to know is how you know your version to be the truth? Not trying to get into a row, be accused of bullying or anything else like that. Just curious as to how you know it to be true. All of you can't have been at the meeting or seen all the events leading up to this. Is it one mans story from the other forum that you all believe?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4784No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: twosevenzero "But do you know for definite that's its true, or are you taking one side of the story as 'gospel' ?'"

This is getting old. I'm finding that I'm repeating myself over and over.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach750No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Jun 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: DaveO "Well I believe he was made aware of at least some of it but can't/won't act as Hock won't discuss the matter and I have not seen repeated assertions by anyone he wasn't.'"

Its back in the thread somewhere think it was vectrabeast but may be wrong. Am on my phone so its a nigtmare sifting back through.

If i can be bothered tonight (highly unlikley though) ill go back and post the link to the post.

Vectra if it wasnt you who said il doesnt have a clue as to whats going on accept my appologies but it was one of the conspiracy theorists.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg
Last league derby at Central Park 5/9/1999: Wigan 28 St. Helens 20 Last league derby at Knowsley Road 2/4/2010: St. Helens 10 Wigan 18:26.jpg

Quote: Sharpy_4a "Its back in the thread somewhere think it was vectrabeast but may be wrong. Am on my phone so its a nigtmare sifting back through.

If i can be bothered tonight (highly unlikley though) ill go back and post the link to the post.

Vectra if it wasnt you who said il doesnt have a clue as to whats going on accept my appologies but it was one of the conspiracy theorists.'"

Fair enough, I can't be bothered looking back over 50 pages either. I was told IL had been informed of at least some of the goings on by someone with a name familiar to many as a players agent.

559 posts in 38 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
559 posts in 38 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.5517578125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Yippee try y
12m
Murphy on his way then
Wildmoggy
27m
Lee Briers
Wires71
38m
WHO IS NEXT
Emagdnim13
51m
The Seagulls v The Panthers
Hudd-Shay
57m
Squad 2024
Hudd-Shay
58m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 16
taxi4stevesm
60m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leedsbarmyar
Recent
IMG scores
PopTart
Recent
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Tom Johnstone
Trojan Horse
43s
Jayden Okunbor
tommyfromhul
44s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
45s
TV Games - Not Hull
mwindass
47s
WHO IS NEXT
Emagdnim13
53s
Halifax v Whitehaven
Brew
55s
Rumours thread
upthetrin92
56s
Dewsbury away
Bull Mania
1m
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
2m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Highlander
TODAY
IMG scores
PopTart
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Wires71
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 1,601 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
10:50
Parramatta
v
Souths
 TOMORROW
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sat 6th Jul
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
Fri 28th Jun
NRL 17 Canterbury15-14Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10
Halifax 13 270 377 -107 10
Barrow 12 203 339 -136 10
Swinton 13 260 332 -72 8
Dewsbury 14 168 419 -251 2
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Yippee try y
12m
Murphy on his way then
Wildmoggy
27m
Lee Briers
Wires71
38m
WHO IS NEXT
Emagdnim13
51m
Hudd-Shay
57m
Squad 2024
Hudd-Shay
58m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 16
taxi4stevesm
60m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leedsbarmyar
Recent
IMG scores
PopTart
Recent
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Tom Johnstone
Trojan Horse
43s
Jayden Okunbor
tommyfromhul
44s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
45s
TV Games - Not Hull
mwindass
47s
WHO IS NEXT
Emagdnim13
53s
Halifax v Whitehaven
Brew
55s
Rumours thread
upthetrin92
56s
Dewsbury away
Bull Mania
1m
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
2m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Highlander
TODAY
IMG scores
PopTart
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Wires71
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..