JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Phuzzy "do you actually acknowledge the fact that it's since Gleeson arrived, Smith and Phelps have settled in and the front row have been performing that the improvement has started..'"

Nail on the head. Add to that the fact Noble has changed the gameplan this year to please the fans with attacking rugby and it was always going to take time for it all to click together. Not according to Jonh though, its all down to the opposition being poor/out of form bar 2 games in which he thought we played well.

So Jonh has set the test for Noble. Win both the Hull KR and Warrington games. What happens if he does that Jonh,will you finally give the anti-Noble thing a rest then?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2687No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2010Oct 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12324.jpg
Best Wigan No7 ever [b]Terry Newton Wigan legend RIP[/b]:12324.jpg

Quote: Red Hot Jalapeno "LOL again!!

So when we lose its all down to us being poorly coached (according to you) yet when we win its mainly because the opposition played poorer than us. Ok Jonh,whatever you say,your becoming very boring now almost DaveO like.'"

I understand what he is saying we did not play great against Celtic but won and i could see sings of improvement in our play. We played better against Wakefield and again i could see more things were happening for us and sticking. Then against Saints we played well and i could see a massive improvement in the team and i also think we can play better than that as there are still one or two things not working for us lets just see if the improvement continues lets hope it will

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20348No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5733.jpeg

Quote: Phuzzy "Jon, I resent the inference that I judge by result wheras you judge by performance! First off, let's just say we are now up to 3 agreed games that we played well and not the 2 you first stated, so the reason for my post has been justified and confirmed. Moving along, you said that the Wigan and Bradford games show that Trinity were in a dip but prior to the Wigan game they were in good form. Now I'm just going to let you digest that statement for a while before showing it up as I'm sure you don't really need me to tell you where this falls down as an opinion! Moreover, to say we didn't play well in that game is an insult to my intelligence as, a few gifts aside, Wakefield were simply not in that game! Not only that, but we have been steadily improving since the first Saints game culminating in the Edinburough performance. Any fool can see that and to argue the Saints victory as some sort of isolated performance does you no credit. If (and I accept it's an if) we go on to have several more good performances from this point are you seriously going to argue that the start of the improvement was the 2nd Saints game, or do yo actually acknowledge the fact that it's since Gleeson arrived, Smith and Phelps have settled in and the front row have been performing that the improvement has started. Now I know it doesn't neccessarily fit your agenda, but if you are trying to argue that Smith, for example, has only this week started to play well, then I'm sorry...you're wrong. Plain and simple.'"

Just hold on to your horses.

What i said was we have not hit good form, we in my opinion played poorly against Celtic but got the win. I have been to most Wakefield games this season, and they let themselves down against us, probably there worst performance of the season at home, the Bradford game compounded the potential start of a drop in form that began vs Wigan.

The Saints game on Saturday clearly was an isolated performance as we have not played to that level at all this year, neither against Bradford or Saints in the first game, hence it clearly is an isolated performance! Unless 1 in 12 in your book is not isolated? I have also said over the last 3 weeks our form have improved but there was a huge improvement from Wakefield vs the Saints game.

If you look back over my posts i have said that a run of good performances from now will constitute form starting at Wakefield on Saturday, i am sorry if you disagree with me that the Celtic game was a good performance but if you look back over the posts at the time most agree. To say Wakefield were not in the game is an odd call given they were pretty much 1 score away up untill 60 minutes.

Im not sure where the last paragraph fits in given i totally agree and have posted this on several occasions. The bit in bold i have no idea what you are talking about given i have been agreeing Smith has been great since his return. Maybe you can explain?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20348No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5733.jpeg

Quote: Red Hot Jalapeno "LOL again!!

So when we lose its all down to us being poorly coached (according to you) yet when we win its mainly because the opposition played poorer than us. Ok Jonh,whatever you say,your becoming very boring now almost DaveO like.'"

Can you play poorly and win simple yes or no?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5465
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_29557.png

Quote: jonh "Just hold on to your horses.

What i said was we have not hit good form, we in my opinion played poorly against Celtic but got the win. I have been to most Wakefield games this season, and they let themselves down against us, probably there worst performance of the season at home, the Bradford game compounded the potential start of a drop in form that began vs Wigan.

The Saints game on Saturday clearly was an isolated performance as we have not played to that level at all this year, neither against Bradford or Saints in the first game, hence it clearly is an isolated performance! Unless 1 in 12 in your book is not isolated? I have also said over the last 3 weeks our form have improved but there was a huge improvement from Wakefield vs the Saints game.

If you look back over my posts i have said that a run of good performances from now will constitute form starting at Wakefield on Saturday, i am sorry if you disagree with me that the Celtic game was a good performance but if you look back over the posts at the time most agree. To say Wakefield were not in the game is an odd call given they were pretty much 1 score away up untill 60 minutes.

Im not sure where the last paragraph fits in given i totally agree and have posted this on several occasions. The bit in bold i have no idea what you are talking about given i have been agreeing Smith has been great since his return. Maybe you can explain?'"

Wakefield were never in the game in a performance sense! Now given that you have just said you judge on performance and me on results (which I find condecending in the extreme by the way!) don't you think it strange that you should now change your tune and quote from a 'results' based perspective of the game? Strange that, given on one hand you're saying they were poor and 'let themselves down' but on the other hand don't recognise that they were completely outplayed? Which is it Jon?

Celtic wasn't so much a good performance but a continuation of our current form and improvement. If you feel improvement and performance is linear then, as a performance coach, I must say I have little respect for your judgement. You should know better! In addition, again as I'm sure you very well know, it's often much harder to 'get up' for these type of games than it is against the top teams. 4-0 Saints against the same team ring any bells? In fact I'll quote the same result to counter your ridiculous argument outlining just how many we 'should have scored' aganst Celtic had we been a good side. Care to quote me Leeds winning margin against the same team or would that not suit your argument either?

Well by your standards the best performance at any given time of the season, regardless of those performances surrounding it, is a isolated performance as, by definition a team 'have not played to that level at all this year'. If that is your definition of an isolated performance Jon, it's a pretty poor one! By your own admision we have played well at least 3 times, so in what way does that constitute an isolated performance unless you can have 3 isolated performances! Good grief!

Well if you agree then how can you argue that the improvement has started at the Saints Game...or as you said in this post, the Wakefield game this Saturday....or would you prefer the HKR game next week? At what point do you think we first started to show signs of improvement. If you agree it was with the introduction of Gleeson, improved form of the front row and Smith and Phelps starting to click, then like me, you'll say the 1st Saints game. In which case , why are you arguing two opposing points?

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member3136No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jonh "Can you play poorly and win simple yes or no?'"

Yes,but i fail to agree that Wigan have only won most of their games by playing poorly.Maybe they have not played to maximum potential but to say they have played poorly and won most of their games is daft to say the least. I can only assume that if you think we have played so poorly yet won games that you think the opposition have played even poorer and let us win.

Your taking the whole aniti-Noble thing to another level. Seriously Jonh,do you dream about Noble? It is 100% not normal for somebody to be as obsessed with a man as you are with Brian Noble. You will try anything to turn the whole message board against him.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5465
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png

Quote: jonh "Can you play poorly and win simple yes or no?'"

Let me turn this question around and ask you this Jon. Do you believe you can put in a 'good performance' without it being 'the very best you can play'? You seem unable to distinguish the one from the other. A simple Yes or no will do.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20348No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg

Quote: Red Hot Jalapeno "Yes,but i fail to agree that Wigan have only won most of their games by playing poorly.Maybe they have not played to maximum potential but to say they have played poorly and won most of their games is daft to say the least. I can only assume that if you think we have played so poorly yet won games that you think the opposition have played even poorer and let us win.

Your taking the whole aniti-Noble thing to another level. Seriously Jonh,do you dream about Noble? It is 100% not normal for somebody to be as obsessed with a man as you are with Brian Noble. You will try anything to turn the whole message board against him.'"

Given your cameo posts after a good win and picking him as man of the match on Saturday i am starting to think its you that dreams about Noble!!

I did not say they have played poorly and won most of there games. I said they played poorly against Celtic thats it!

I credit people for thinking for themselves. I do not claim to speak for the people unlike you and simply say as i see. I am happy to praise Noble after the weekend and have done. Its a shame you are not able to criticise his failings after a poor coaching performance and only choose to comment after a good one.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20348No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg

Quote: Phuzzy "Let me turn this question around and ask you this Jon. Do you believe you can put in a 'good performance' without it being 'the very best you can play'? You seem unable to distinguish the one from the other. A simple Yes or no will do.'"

If you have read the thread the answer is there for you.

If you are of the opinion i cannot distinguish one from the other you cannot have read the thread.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20348No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg

Quote: Phuzzy "Wakefield were never in the game in a performance sense! Now given that you have just said you judge on performance and me on results (which I find condecending in the extreme by the way!) don't you think it strange that you should now change your tune and quote from a 'results' based perspective of the game? Strange that, given on one hand you're saying they were poor and 'let themselves down' but on the other hand don't recognise that they were completely outplayed? Which is it Jon?

Celtic wasn't so much a good performance but a continuation of our current form and improvement. If you feel improvement and performance is linear then, as a performance coach, I must say I have little respect for your judgement. You should know better! In addition, again as I'm sure you very well know, it's often much harder to 'get up' for these type of games than it is against the top teams. 4-0 Saints against the same team ring any bells? In fact I'll quote the same result to counter your ridiculous argument outlining just how many we 'should have scored' aganst Celtic had we been a good side. Care to quote me Leeds winning margin against the same team or would that not suit your argument either?

Well by your standards the best performance at any given time of the season, regardless of those performances surrounding it, is a isolated performance as, by definition a team 'have not played to that level at all this year'. If that is your definition of an isolated performance Jon, it's a pretty poor one! By your own admision we have played well at least 3 times, so in what way does that constitute an isolated performance unless you can have 3 isolated performances! Good grief!

Well if you agree then how can you argue that the improvement has started at the Saints Game...or as you said in this post, the Wakefield game this Saturday....or would you prefer the HKR game next week? At what point do you think we first started to show signs of improvement. If you agree it was with the introduction of Gleeson, improved form of the front row and Smith and Phelps starting to click, then like me, you'll say the 1st Saints game. In which case , why are you arguing two opposing points?'"

My issue is consistency.

I have said we have improved in the last 3 weeks which we have.

The Saints first game performance was way above the Celtic performance, we slipped again significantly off the back of that. Against Celtic we were poor, against Wakefield we were average, against Saints we were fantastic.

I would hardly constitute that a run of consistant form?!

Bradford drop off of form, Saints game 1 followed by a drop off of form. Saints game 2........? In the Bradford and Saints game one were were far from outstanding as well, Saints game 2 we were.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member3136No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jonh "Given your cameo posts after a good win and picking him as man of the match on Saturday i am starting to think its you that dreams about Noble!!

.'"

If you was not so obsessed with putting Noble down week after week,year after year i would have no reason to keep coming on questioning you when he proves you wrong ie.Saturday. You was the guy who stated that he could not coach attacking RL and could only coach the basic 5 drives and a kick. Do you still stand by that?

Anyway, im off to bed now busy day tomorrow, Goodnight. We discuss it more tomorrow night icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5465
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png

Quote: jonh "My issue is consistency.

I have said we have improved in the last 3 weeks which we have.

The Saints first game performance was way above the Celtic performance, we slipped again significantly off the back of that. Against Celtic we were poor, against Wakefield we were average, against Saints we were fantastic.

I would hardly constitute that a run of consistant form?!

Bradford drop off of form, Saints game 1 followed by a drop off of form. Saints game 2........? In the Bradford and Saints game one were were far from outstanding as well, Saints game 2 we were.'"

To your previous post the answer is indeed there. And that is why I posted what I did. Please drop the condesending tone when speaking to me, I don't appreciate it.

As for this post. Are you saying that, as a conditioning coach for Wakefield (I am right in that assumption aren't I?), you believe that all performance improvements should be linear?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2651No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons5b08_files/4206-1575glibber-msnicons.jpg
:icons5b08_files/4206-1575glibber-msnicons.jpg

I'm amazed at the difference between Wigan's tactics at the beginning of the season with the last two games. It's as though we have got a new coach.
Wakefield at home was 5 drives and a kick. I remember looking at my watch when there were 3 minutes left and only 6 points behind. We were still driving the ball in.
At Wakefield we were like the Harlem Globetrotters.
It seems like Noble has seen the light twice and is reading this forum.
We cried out long and for Sam and Ainscough to be given a chance. It took a while but he finally succumbed and performances improved.
We also lambasted the boring tactics which blighted too many early season games and once again he has responded.
Why didn't he see the light earlier? Like last season or the season before. We are now playing summer rugby. Yes, I'm truly amazed that he has seen the light.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5465
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png

Quote: Salty "I'm amazed at the difference between Wigan's tactics at the beginning of the season with the last two games. It's as though we have got a new coach.
Wakefield at home was 5 drives and a kick. I remember looking at my watch when there were 3 minutes left and only 6 points behind. We were still driving the ball in.
At Wakefield we were like the Harlem Globetrotters.It seems like Noble has seen the light twice and is reading this forum.
We cried out long and for Sam and Ainscough to be given a chance. It took a while but he finally succumbed and performances improved.
We also lambasted the boring tactics which blighted too many early season games and once again he has responded.
Why didn't he see the light earlier? Like last season or the season before. We are now playing summer rugby. Yes, I'm truly amazed that he has seen the light.'"

The bold can't be true Salty. Apparently we were only average at Wakefield.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach18736No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2013Jan 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20672.jpg
:CROWN: [color=#4000FF:3cyxr5nr]RLFans.com Soccer Prediction League Champion 2011/2012[/color:3cyxr5nr] :CROWN: [url=http://www.christie.nhs.uk/the-christie-charity/donate.aspx:3cyxr5nr]The Christie - please donate[/url:3cyxr5nr] [url=http://www.popbitch.com/home/2009/10/05/red-pepper-news:3cyxr5nr]Greatest headline ever?[/url:3cyxr5nr]:20672.jpg

as the next game i'll get to see will be leeds in the summer (already got my ticket) i'm looking forward so much to the game!!!

214 posts in 15 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
214 posts in 15 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.61376953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Rumours and signings v9
CobraCraig
24m
TV Games - Not Hull
Large Paws
34m
Barrow
Start@1873
37m
Film game
Boss Hog
39m
bulls on Sunday
faxcar
42m
Off Contract 2025
ArthurClues
56m
Round 27 HKR Away
Seth
Recent
Rumours thread
jonh
Recent
TV games not Wire
Big lads mat
Recent
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
36s
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
40s
This weeks disciplinary
MorePlaymake
41s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
RockNRolla
42s
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
46s
Salford H Moved to Thursday
MadDogg
48s
bulls on Sunday
faxcar
48s
TV Games - Not Hull
Large Paws
1m
York City Knights home
Dr Dreadnoug
1m
Barrow
Start@1873
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
Start@1873
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
BigTime
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
Seth
TODAY
Squad for London
karetaker
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Crosswire
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
faxcar
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Bullseye
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
ducknumber1
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,828 80,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
 FT 
Huddersfield
34-10
Castleford
 FT 
Wigan
64-0
Salford
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
20:00
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL
Wigan64-0Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 19th Sep
SL
LIVE
Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL
LIVE
Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20