JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Initially granted a Licence for 3 years (2009/10/11) back in July 2008, the club were informed that the RFL felt this about the club and its applicationHarlequins' home ground, The Stoop, had all-round good facilities and it is hoped stability at this stadium will lead to an increase in attendance as the club attempts to attract the population within their "catchment area" and utilise a "robust" community programme. The club relied on "significant" shareholder support. The club had been "reasonably successful" in Super League and there were local players emerging through player development schemes but the club's junior players are "not regularly attracting national honours".'"
rlfrom hererl

In 2008, the year the club were awarded their licence, the club averaged 3,909 fans per game, but by the end of the first years licence period, this had dropped by nearly 14%. This drop alarmed the RFL enough for Lewis to take Blanchard to task over this and assurances were given that 2010 would be better.

2010, second year of the licence and Cally Hocknell, interestingly a Ladies Harlequins Union Player comes on board as Marketing Manager, promises in League Express that she will give 100%, she [sizeorders 5,000 travel card holders, creates a video seen by 2,000 people, offers free tickets for facebook likes [/size(rlhererl and then buggers off (not long followed by the useless cricketing CEO).....by the end of 2010, the original 3,909 has now dropped to a lowly 3,380.

The third year of licencing (2011) is greeted with a new CEO who had recently been made redundant from Surrey County Cricket, who then employs 2 key staff, also with cricketing backgrounds and brags of 10,000 gates and owning our own stadium, but by June, with crowds alarmingly down, he decides that a name change would sort out the imaginary confusion surrounding the difference in the games played by ourselves and our landlords and would result in increased crowds.....this utterly unfounded bollox, combined with the RFL's preoccupation with shiny new stadia, somehow saw London granted another 3 years, even though by the end of 2011, they had shed 20% of their fans compared with when they were granted their original licence with a mandate to grow crowds and warned after year 1.

Given 2012, 13 and 14 to sort this out, the CEO decides that the underperforming coach should stay and with the nice shiny new rebrand in place and rugby gear manufactured by another cricketing buddy, ploughs into the season full of hope......[size12 London Taxis are liveried, a video produced to be played in Aussie bars and a quarter page advert placed in the METRO,[/sizeonly for the average to further fall so that by the time Catalans have gone home on April 5th, the club are averaging 2,674....32% down on the 2008 number. Thankfully, draw cards like Leeds and Wigan are still to come, but by the time HKR visit the stoop on the last day of the season, it seems that the CEO has decided that even though we had an average of 4,917 in 2006 and about 4k on 08 as well as gates of over 9k on other occasions, it is the stadiums fault that crowds won't attend games and the club looks to move. Only the interjection of the new coach and assurances that he would walk if we moved to Gillingham prevented the death of Londons Super league Club.

The start of 2013 is greeted with the news that London Broncos are starting their last season at the Stoop....the CEO is actively looking for a new home for us, probably in the East of London in 2014, so don't expect any great increase in crowds this year and by the time the 3rd round of licencing is due to be judged, the London Broncos will be able to cite "teething issues at a new home' as an excuse for poor crowds.

Sorry, but the RFL would be insane to let this continue. London needs some form of central investment now...if SKY want the London team then let them bankroll it....their management wouldn't put up with any of the flannel of the last 4 seasons.

The Broncos Chairman has gone on record that he can't continue to bankroll the club, but he insists on employing people with no pedigree to manage his "investment" which in reality, he will never see again. If London do move and are granted a third term, despite continued poor attendances, then teams such as Halifax and Leigh may as well give up now.

By the way, the stuff above in the [sizelarge lettering[/size is the only noticeable marketing done by the club in 4 full seasons of Licencing......in that time, the Chairman has pumped 6 million quid into the club, the team have finished 11th, 13th, 12th and 12th and they have shed close to 30% of their fans......6 million quid and not a brass farthing spent on the one area that would have made the club securer (sic).....god that's a depressing thought icon_biggrin.gifEPRESSED:

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman5100
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1428_1727693289.png
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-HziERgfk:p2kbb0c5]Gus Mackay we salute you!![/url:p2kbb0c5]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1428.png

Points are awarded based on facilities and location, so how can it be possible to change grounds part way through the licence period (unless such plans were documented and factored into the scoring).

RankPostsTeam
International Star1512No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
66844_1330776218.jpg
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HxV65bn0Zw/url:20fxvvo4]Selco, answer our prayers![/url:20fxvvo4] David Hughes - The Gerald Ratner of Rugby League? Discuss. Or not as the case may be.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_66844.jpg

Quote: jbuzza "Points are awarded based on facilities and location '"

Does copious scaffolding count as a facility?

Can't think what else Gillingham has got going for it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach48No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2014Dec 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I used to really, really love watching the team in the 2000’s. There were some wonderful characters and while they got beat plenty of times, I generally enjoyed the rugby they played. Also, the players, and the staff (including Tony as coach) were so accessible. I had a tonne of fun days and nights, and it always seemed like the club was doing something.

I thought they tried some really good things marketing wise in a tough city to market anything (pre-social media) – it was usually pretty interesting, anyway. Back in that period they seemed to have much greater financial restrictions than they do now, and things like databases and CRM systems were more expensive and difficult to manage. I can’t particularly knock them for trying the Harlequins brand or the Stoop.

Hopefully, I’m not just worn out by it, but it seriously seems like they’ve just completely abandoned any pretense of operating that club in a way you might consider professionally the last 3-4 years. I guess they compile 25 players and pay them each £1.6m a year – that probably qualifies as professionalism.

The rebrand didn’t do much to inspire anyone. The colours look lucky dip. The jerseys are bland and late every year. Incredibly, this year, we’re the only team that didn’t change either home OR away jersey. The season tickets are late. We off our landlords who raise the rent and we don’t have any other options except becoming…. The Non-London Broncos. We search for coaches by not searching, which doesn’t do anyone any favours - coach, players or club. I’ll defer to Gutterfax or other smart people on what would work marketing-wise, but whatever we’re doing is creating crowds that are worse, not better. They don’t seem to have any actual staff there that might create any interest in anything beyond a few hundred friends and family and whatever the away team bring. These things just all seem like they're handled in a half-assed way.

Some things just don’t sell, and I understand the club is going to lose money ad infinitum, so maybe all they’re actually trying to do is just field a team of rugby players and pay them £1.6m a year and do whatever else it takes to keep the Sky money and licence (like have under 20s, London training, and scholarship programs). It certainly looks like they care about it a whole lot less than we do. I'd probably respect them if they just said "we're just trying to field a team - we have no plans".

Winning more would be nice, but I’m usually pretty lubed up win or lose, so losing’s not the end of the world for me. But it’s just really, really hard to like anything else about the place.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach4991No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2019Jun 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/PDT19.gif
[i:11q0q8vi]Follow me on Twitter: broncoskolar@twitter.com[/i:11q0q8vi] THE KING OF BRILLIANCE- JAMES LOMAS available from: //WWW.LLPSHOP.CO.UK The UK's leading RL book publishers.:simpsons/PDT19.gif

Quote: Saul Hudson "I used to really, really love watching the team in the 2000’s. There were some wonderful characters and while they got beat plenty of times, I generally enjoyed the rugby they played. Also, the players, and the staff (including Tony as coach) were so accessible. I had a tonne of fun days and nights, and it always seemed like the club was doing something.

I thought they tried some really good things marketing wise in a tough city to market anything (pre-social media) – it was usually pretty interesting, anyway. Back in that period they seemed to have much greater financial restrictions than they do now, and things like databases and CRM systems were more expensive and difficult to manage. I can’t particularly knock them for trying the Harlequins brand or the Stoop.

Hopefully, I’m not just worn out by it, but it seriously seems like they’ve just completely abandoned any pretense of operating that club in a way you might consider professionally the last 3-4 years. I guess they compile 25 players and pay them each £1.6m a year – that probably qualifies as professionalism.

The rebrand didn’t do much to inspire anyone. The colours look lucky dip. The jerseys are bland and late every year. Incredibly, this year, we’re the only team that didn’t change either home OR away jersey. The season tickets are late. We mickey off our landlords who raise the rent and we don’t have any other options except becoming…. The Non-London Broncos. We search for coaches by not searching, which doesn’t do anyone any favours - coach, players or club. I’ll defer to Gutterfax or other smart people on what would work marketing-wise, but whatever we’re doing is creating crowds that are worse, not better. They don’t seem to have any actual staff there that might create any interest in anything beyond a few hundred friends and family and whatever the away team bring. These things just all seem like they're handled in a half-assed way.

Some things just don’t sell, and I understand the club is going to lose money ad infinitum, so maybe all they’re actually trying to do is just field a team of rugby players and pay them £1.6m a year and do whatever else it takes to keep the Sky money and licence (like have under 20s, London training, and scholarship programs). It certainly looks like they care about it a whole lot less than we do. I'd probably respect them if they just said "we're just trying to field a team - we have no plans".

Winning more would be nice, but I’m usually pretty lubed up win or lose, so losing’s not the end of the world for me. But it’s just really, really hard to like anything else about the place.'"

POST OF THE YEAR - I LOVE THE 'NON-LONDON BRONCOS' - BRILLIANT!

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Saul Hudson "Iso maybe all they’re actually trying to do is just field a team of rugby players and pay them £1.6m a year and do whatever else it takes to keep the Sky money and licence (like have under 20s, London training, and scholarship programs).'"

If this is the case (and it probably is), then even more so now, the RFL/SKY TV/Superleague need to wrestle control of the club away from captian meglomania (DH) and corporal self preservation (GMc)....because with these two at the helm, this is never going to end well icon_rolleyes.gif

4 Years into 6 years of Licencing and other than Crusaders, we are the only ones who have gone backwards in real terms...the other strugglers seem to have investors lined up, new stadiums in the offing and are getting decent crowds, while we are about to move again, with less fans than some Championship clubs and are still 100% reliant on the health and insanityof one man d040.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman4958No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1649_1338292262.jpg
I have followed the LONDON CLUB since I was in my teensl even though born in St Helens and still live nearby and went to the first game at Fulham, also Big West Ham Supporter:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1649.jpg

Quote: gutterfax "4 Years into 6 years of Licensing and other than Crusaders, we are the only ones who have gone backwards in real terms...the other strugglers seem to have investors lined up, new stadiums in the offing and are getting decent crowds, while we are about to move again, with less fans than some Championship clubs and are still 100% reliant on the health and insanity of one man
Well this pronouncement takes some beating, to tell us that other than the Crusaders WE LONDON BRONCOS are THE ONLY CLUB TO HAVE GONE BACKWARDS, I think many clubs have gone backwards over the past four years, Bulls! saved by the RFL buying Odsal lease? Wakefield & Castleford, saved and still hoping for new grounds with local council monies! Salford, moving to a new ground which has not worked because of the road plans to the stadium and lack of opportunities to make income other than match days, sponsors and the Sky money! at least their new potential owner has seen the Light!!!! a club can only work if it owns its own ground, it looks like Salford Council are going to sell their 50% ownership and I would not put it past Peel Holdings later down the road if they need more funding selling their share. St Helens has a nice new ground, but still not completed looking like a mess with no sides on, one minute they blame the designers, but the same builders have constructed many grounds with sides on the same design, could it not be they do not have the money to complete the ground? and their owner had to take a Loan from a Hong Kong contact!

It is so easy to knock Everything that our club does, like many I do not agree with many ways they proceed but not Everything, we are Lucky we still have a club! I look forward to the BBC TV North West programme on Monday evening which is about the concerns of rugby league in the future. I think the only successful clubs really are Leeds, Warrington & Wigan and the latter does not have their own ground but they are really successful in Marketing!

We kick off Super League next weekend the same time as the Rugby Union International weekends start, so which will the media give coverage to? our friends the BBC started promoting their coverage on TV early this week, we are lucky to get a one day promotion for the Challenge Cup Final, we promote our game as Summer Rugby, next weekend the snow many have only just gone.

I have got knocked in the past saying this Our Club may have problems but so has Rugby League! people have fallen for the strap line The Greatest Game or Sport in the World! which is far from the truth, a sport just managing to exist more likely.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman8840
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Jan 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9_1538946624.jpg
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9.jpg

Quote: jaybs "Well this pronouncement takes some beating, to tell us that other than the Crusaders WE LONDON BRONCOS are THE ONLY CLUB TO HAVE GONE BACKWARDS, I think many clubs have gone backwards over the past four years, Bulls! saved by the RFL buying Odsal lease? Wakefield & Castleford, saved and still hoping for new grounds with local council monies! Salford, moving to a new ground which has not worked because of the road plans to the stadium and lack of opportunities to make income other than match days, sponsors and the Sky money! at least their new potential owner has seen the Light!!!! a club can only work if it owns its own ground, it looks like Salford Council are going to sell their 50% ownership and I would not put it past Peel Holdings later down the road if they need more funding selling their share. St Helens has a nice new ground, but still not completed looking like a mess with no sides on, one minute they blame the designers, but the same builders have constructed many grounds with sides on the same design, could it not be they do not have the money to complete the ground? and their owner had to take a Loan from a Hong Kong contact!

It is so easy to knock Everything that our club does, like many I do not agree with many ways they proceed but not Everything, we are Lucky we still have a club! I look forward to the BBC TV North West programme on Monday evening which is about the concerns of rugby league in the future. I think the only successful clubs really are Leeds, Warrington & Wigan and the latter does not have their own ground but they are really successful in Marketing!

We kick off Super League next weekend the same time as the Rugby Union International weekends start, so which will the media give coverage to? our friends the BBC started promoting their coverage on TV early this week, we are lucky to get a one day promotion for the Challenge Cup Final, we promote our game as Summer Rugby, next weekend the snow many have only just gone.

I have got knocked in the past saying this Our Club may have problems but so has Rugby League! people have fallen for the strap line The Greatest Game or Sport in the World! which is far from the truth, a sport just managing to exist more likely.'"

Who hacked Jays account? first time in 10 years he has made sense a014.gif

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1649_1338292262.jpg
I have followed the LONDON CLUB since I was in my teensl even though born in St Helens and still live nearby and went to the first game at Fulham, also Big West Ham Supporter:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1649.jpg

Quote: Homer "Who hacked Jays account? first time in 10 years he has made sense

Not sure how to take that! icon_biggrin.gif but I will say thanks!

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1649_1338292262.jpg

Tonight rugby league and its future is featured in the northern edition of the BBC1 opt out show "inside Out" at 7.30pm, this is a preview issued to northern media.

SUPER League clubs are on the edge of "a financial abyss" with combined debts of more than £60m, according to a leading sports finance specialist.

Rob Wilson, from Sheffield Hallam University, came up with the conclusion after analysing the balance sheets of 11 of the 14 Super League teams for the BBC's Inside Out programme, which will be screened tonight.

Whilst information was not available from three clubs in the competition, Wilson believes the state of the game is in a perilous position.

Wilson said: "You have three or four teams that are doing very well, three or four teams doing poorly and a group of teams that struggle to wash their face financially.

"The overall effect of that is that League itself will struggle for finance.

"The biggest challenge for the Super League is that there are too many teams generating insufficient turnover and generating too much cumulative debt.

"And that alarms me as someone who looks at finance in an academic environment, so using a term like rugby league is staring at the financial abyss isn't too harsh a thing to say."

In the last six months, Bradford and Salford have both teetered on the brink of bankruptcy before being saved by new investors.

Super League clubs are guaranteed an income stream in excess of £90m from the Sky TV deal but the new season will start on Friday without a main sponsor.

The Rugby Football League has issued a strong rebuttal, with director of standards and licensing Blake Solly insisting the game remains in "robust health" as clubs prepare to kick off a World Cup year.

However, BBC Inside Out presenter George Riley has spoken to some of the sport's leading figures to test the financial health of the game and whether there is any room for optimism.

Hull KR chairman Neil Hudgell issued a warning on the state of the game last year and, 12 months on, he sees little improvement.

"I think probably on the whole it's a little bit worse than it was last year," he said.

"Every year we make a loss and every year as directors we've funded that shortfall. I think it'd be very hard for us to argue otherwise than we live beyond our means."

Gary Hetherington, chief executive of Super League champions Leeds added: "The majority of clubs are working hard ... it's some of the others that have let the sport down quite frankly."

But in a game where the fans' passion for their teams is legendary and loyalty is fierce, Solly insists there are still some real success stories.

In a statement, he said: "Rugby league is about to embark on the most exciting and most important season in its history and the sport is well placed to make the most of the opportunities that lie ahead.

"Compared to every other major sport, rugby league is in very robust health. Attendances were at an all-time high in 2012, more people saw the game on TV than ever before and the RFL was able to make record levels of financial disbursements to clubs.

"We expect standards in Super League to continue to rise in 2013 when a more geographically diverse Championship will showcase the sport to new audiences whilst the Rugby League World Cup will elevate rugby league's profile to new heights.

"This year will also see more commercial income flow into rugby league than at any time in its history and with a growing stable of sponsors and partners, the sport is approaching the new season with confidence.

"The salary cap and licensing have both brought the stability that is allowing many clubs to operate profitably and helped attract the new investors who coming into Super League.

"However, no amount of central legislation can guard against some of the decision-making that takes place at local level."

THE BBC One programme will go out on air at 7.30pm tonight, just hours after the new Super League season is officially launched in Manchester.

It will be interesting to watch, I'm not always convinced with some University Professors reports, but it may be a wake up call to many who feel everything in the garden is perfect with our game.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
59709_1306485067.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_59709.jpg

Are we really the only club to have gone backwards during the licensing period. What about Bradford, Cas, Wakey, Salford

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1282No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2016Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Cas probably have but the others have all been taken over by owners who seem to know what they're doing.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
59709_1306485067.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_59709.jpg

The Bulls have a number of issues- previous debt, no income(or reduced) from the RFL

The Reds haven’t got an owner currently-They also have no/few recognised players

Wakey are steadily moving forward under new stewardship but nothing significant.(crowds have grown)

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1649_1338292262.jpg

Add to that the owner of Widnes Vikings has been looking for a buyer, approached a local scrap dealer? who was not interested.

Then you read today's rugby press and Big Nigel is saying what rude health the game is in and how even though we do not have sponsors for the super league or championship monies will be higher and how he expects a 5 star season?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2371No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30950_1311692142.jpg
Don't regret the rules I broke, when I die... [b:2ocyo9vn]BURY ME IN SMOKE[/b:2ocyo9vn]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30950.jpg

The game is not in a good place.

1. There are too many teams in Super League for the country's talent pool. Reduce to 10, merge some of the northern clubs.
2. No promotion and relegation. Turn the Championship clubs into feeder clubs.
3. Keep the licensing with reviews every 3 years.
4. The RFL and or Sky to take control of London Broncos until it can support itself, not unlike the Melbourne Storm model.

These are general ideas.

28 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
28 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.32666015625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
Recent
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leedsbarmyar
14s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
17s
Recruitment rumours and links
Or thane
21s
Film game
Boss Hog
25s
Betting 2024
karetaker
54s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
2m
retrosports
2m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
2m
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
3m
Wigan win academy final
Simba16
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
NickyKiss
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
FIL
TODAY
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 2,762 80,13214,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22