JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021May 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Seems to me that all the shouting is from the HTSA and Dean Hoyle is sitting back and letting these people fire the bullets.

The council have said in the Examiner that the protests from HTSA do no one any good and leave it be and let the three parties try to work it out and yet Mr Hoyle doesn't seem to want to come out and say leave it be.

It seems strange to me but the difference between £2 and £2 + Kens investment back are different ends of the Spectrum and it only says £2 in all the publicity and on the images of the t-shirts so 'cuckoo' land comes to mind.

When the terms of the agreement are mutually acceptable, all three parties will sign, in the long term its the only way all this is just posturing.

However a number of 'numpties' who support HTAFC want to make it nasty and personal with DH a saint and KD the devil but as Kirklees have said whether they like it or not and these 'numpties' hate it KD saved HTAFC and DH came later.

The truth is the 'numpties hate it because KD was never blue and white through and through and would not throw mega money regardless in order to restore HTAFC to the 'glory days' their supporters rightfully believe are theirs !!

DH has already spent a lot of money and HTAFC are still in League 1. KD has done the same at the Giants and we still haven't won a 'pot' glory days have to be won by both clever fiancing, good management and the right players on the field.

Since 1961 as a 'lad' of five in the days when Town played one saturday and Fartown the next both in winter in those days I have followed both my home Town clubs with a slight preference for Rugby League as a game for watching.

In all those years both clubs have had some success Fartown two Challenge cup finals and some play off football and promotion to Superleague Town a couple of Wembley trips, promotions and a semi final in the league cup in 1968 when we should have beaten a very very good Arsenal side. I saw both legs.

Both clubs have had relegation problems but for the majority of the years I watched Town they were a second division (Championship) side who often narrowly missed promotion and finally got there in 1970.

Soon after when I passed my driving test i went full time fartown even in the bad times.

The point of this is that HTAFC were always in these modern times a 'Championship' side at best and Fartown near the bottom of whatever league they were in money always being the problem.

So now both clubs have some money due to wealthy owners and SKY, the 'Giants ' are in the top league of their game and Town have the backing to get back to the Championship days and who knows beyond and what is the major obstacle ??

KEN DAVEY AND SOME STADIUM SHARES ACCORDING TO HTSA !!!

However read the Town message boards and its Lee Clarke or one of various players depending on the previous weeks results so ain't it about time that both sets of fans supported their team and left the KDSL and running of the clubs to the guys that own them who surely as Huddersfield based philanthropists will get to the right decision eventually !!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2266No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12807.jpg
:12807.jpg

Well said!

RankPostsTeam
International Star1331No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021May 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

For the avoidance of all doubt and in support of my comments above.

If I am ever asked which football team I support the answer is HTAFC and never has been Liverpool, Man Utd Spurs Arsenal or any one else. I worked in London for 11 years with many armchair premiership football fans but always said HTAFC when asked.

I am a Huddersfield lad living these days in Barnsley, you can't choose where you meet someone but when I go to meet my maker if they play rugby league it will be claret and gold hoops for me, but if its football blue and white vertical stripes, white shorts and white stockings and despite being a 'goalie' when I played bags I play inside right next to Steve Smith perhaps my all time favourite HTAFC player !!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15511
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43854_1545310668.jpg
HUDDERSFIELD - THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43854.jpg

was there a need to start another topic on this when we already have one?

RankPostsTeam
International Star1331No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021May 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

yeah as the HTSA is the real problem i hope they all look 'numpties ' in their green t shirts be funny if Brentford's away strip was that colour !!

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member15309No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2115.jpg
[img:1ucbtp34]http://i62.tinypic.com/2hs0qkg.jpg[/img:1ucbtp34] [color=#BF0000:1ucbtp34]the [size=100:1ucbtp34]C[/size:1ucbtp34]laret [size=100:1ucbtp34]A[/size:1ucbtp34]nd [size=100:1ucbtp34]G[/size:1ucbtp34]old [size=100:1ucbtp34]M[/size:1ucbtp34]achine is ready to roll[/color:1ucbtp34] sunday September 1st 2013, when a dream became a reality!!:2115.jpg

Quote: "Seems to me that all the shouting is from the HTSA and Dean Hoyle is sitting back and letting these people fire the bullets'"
isn't that what he did when 'orrible devious ken bailed his beloved HTFC out?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2266No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12807.jpg

They are a real problem though and if you read soldfor2quid it just blackens Davy's name further without any factual justification in all honesty. It's propaganda against Davy without ever giving him any credit for any positive he's done. There's a page about Loan stock explanation it maybe unheard of it being paid back in full but it is often exchanged for shares in which dividends are paid but this isn't a normal share issue!
There's no explanation that Davy ran both clubs at a loss for 6 years and is still running the Giants at a loss propping up both would've been at considerable cost to himself!
They believe Hoyle's version of events saying Davy kept putting the price up which is not in the public eye and in theory should be confidential, Yet the public statements say the sticking point was the rent formula! Yet they claim they want whats fair and just?? Hmmm wouldn't that include a fair rent formula for both clubs regardless when it was added or what has been previously said???
The say they're trying to pursuade not bully yet according to the letter in the examiner calling a family scab's is not exactly persuading is it? And read some of the Emails they apparently sent to Davy and many councillors I would not say they are exactly persuasive more of a bullying kind!
From whats been made public and no sniping on a forum or this biased website, it's clear to see it's two business men fighting for their own interests and one side backs out over an immaterial sum!

Cllr Khan is right protesting will not help as it could be harmful in the long run, many ordinary folk who have no interest in this will not attend matches in case they are caught up in these protests as the scab comments suggest they attract the worse type of football fan. It will lose money for the club! It will also distract the team on the field and it's aims for promotion. Promotion which Hoyle and Town need!!

At the end of the day Davy will get his money and the rent formula back in line with what Hoyle apparently pulled out over and Hoyle will pay what is asked, it will never be disclosed just how much or what conditions. Davy isn't point blank refusing to hand the share back and Hoyle agreed to pay the loan stock back so where's the problem here??? As I say there's more to it and it's not out in the public so we can only speculate!!

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member15309No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2115.jpg
[img:1ucbtp34]http://i62.tinypic.com/2hs0qkg.jpg[/img:1ucbtp34] [color=#BF0000:1ucbtp34]the [size=100:1ucbtp34]C[/size:1ucbtp34]laret [size=100:1ucbtp34]A[/size:1ucbtp34]nd [size=100:1ucbtp34]G[/size:1ucbtp34]old [size=100:1ucbtp34]M[/size:1ucbtp34]achine is ready to roll[/color:1ucbtp34] sunday September 1st 2013, when a dream became a reality!!:2115.jpg

would be very interesting if hoyle bailed out ala rubery and then who would pick up the pieces? im sure ken wouldn't touch that lot with a bargepole after this.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2012Jan 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Sorry if this sort of post appears elsewhere - I'm not familiar with your Board.

I am very concerned with the rift between Town fans and Giants' fans over the shares issue. I firmly believe that we should be in this together, because the fears and concerns we have should, in our opinion, be shared by you.

Let's get one thing straight. This is not an anti-Ken Davy post. When Town came out of administration it was thanks to Ken, and, he then put a lot of money into Town. For that, I and many fans are still grateful to him. However, as you know, he later transferred Town's 40% shares in the stadium to his company. He didn't tell anyone, and it didn't come to light until applications under the Freedom of Information Act were made. That is what caused some Town fans to be suspicious, until this day, about Ken's motives. But I'm not concerned about that, and, I would respectfully suggest, neither should you be.

When the transfer became public Ken gave as his reason for the transfer, making the shares safe from any future creditor and he said "I've moved the shares to protect them until the club is stable". I don't know when he moved the Giants' 20% shares to his own company, or why, or what he said was the reason for doing it. But the fact remains that Ken now owns the shares of both clubs, 60% of the stadium shares.

Now we have a number of reasons why we believe the Town shares (and, for that matter, the Giants' shares) should be returned to Town (and the Giants).

Firstly, the stated reasons for transferring the shares no longer applies. The football club is stable, owned by someone who is believed to be more wealthy than Ken. We don't know the reason(s) he retains the Giants' shares.
Secondly, the new owner, Dean Hoyle, is now on public record as saying that when he recovers the Town shares he will put them in trust so that they will be protected for the football club forever. That removes any suspicion that he wants them in the hopes of future profit from them. (It should be noted that some believe Ken's reluctance to return the shares is based on a desire to make profit from them, or the return of them. Whether or not that is true, the same charge cannot possibly be leveled at Dean.)
Thirdly, the possession of 60% of the shares in one person, or company, WHOEVER may be that person or company, is a dangerous situation to be in. If the shares move (by reason of sale or inheritance) to someone else who has no interest in either club and /or has no local ties or interests and/or has not stated to have the best interests of either club at heart, then both clubs will as now, have no say in what happens to the stadium (it's regarded as prime building land), will not receive any financial benefit from the running of the stadium, and then, would have an absentee landlord.
Fourthly, the present split of 60-40 flies in the face of the original intent of the "community benefit" of the original split of 40-40-20. Kirklees Council, only yesterday, said that they were anxious to return to the original 40-40-20 split, and would do everything they could to bring that about.
Fifthly, if the Stadium Company goes under, both clubs would be homeless and KMC could be faced with huge debts to pay off, which should worry us all as club supporters and council tax payers. KSDL could, in our view, do more to make itself profitable (e.g. concerts) but it relies heavily on the financial input from both clubs, although factually, 70% plus from the football club. KSDL needs to have BOTH clubs supporting it financially, but at the moment neither of our clubs gets any financial benefit from supporting KSDL. We both would if we had our shares back.

Those of us spearheading the "Return the shares for £2 - Do the right thing" campaign are trying hard to discourage anyone and everyone from turning it into a hate Davy camp versus a love Davy camp. We are arguing simply on the the basis of morals, logic and what is best for both clubs.

I would urge you to do the same as I have done. Step back from feelings of disquiet about Ken Davy, or support of Ken Davy, and look at the issues I have raised dispassionately and objectively. If you do I hope that you will agree with us that each club ought to have it's own shares back (and ideally both sets of shares to be put into trust where nobody take them away again) and that there is no moral or logical reason for that not to happen.

Sorry about the length of the post - it's a difficult situation. I hope that on reflection you will be persuaded by these arguments, not be swayed by those who blindly hate, or love, Ken Davy, or Dean Hoyle, and join us in our campaign to do right by both clubs.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2618No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9140_1461788770.jpg
Fornicate my fortune:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9140.jpg

cj, what are your thoughts regarding the argument about the rental formula? I don't understand why that is being cited as being the deal-breaker in this whole affair.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2266No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12807.jpg

Quote: cj01@Town "Sorry if this sort of post appears elsewhere - I'm not familiar with your Board.

I am very concerned with the rift between Town fans and Giants' fans over the shares issue. I firmly believe that we should be in this together, because the fears and concerns we have should, in our opinion, be shared by you.

Let's get one thing straight. This is not an anti-Ken Davy post. When Town came out of administration it was thanks to Ken, and, he then put a lot of money into Town. For that, I and many fans are still grateful to him. However, as you know, he later transferred Town's 40% shares in the stadium to his company. He didn't tell anyone, and it didn't come to light until applications under the Freedom of Information Act were made. That is what caused some Town fans to be suspicious, until this day, about Ken's motives. But I'm not concerned about that, and, I would respectfully suggest, neither should you be.

When the transfer became public Ken gave as his reason for the transfer, making the shares safe from any future creditor and he said "I've moved the shares to protect them until the club is stable". I don't know when he moved the Giants' 20% shares to his own company, or why, or what he said was the reason for doing it. But the fact remains that Ken now owns the shares of both clubs, 60% of the stadium shares.

Now we have a number of reasons why we believe the Town shares (and, for that matter, the Giants' shares) should be returned to Town (and the Giants).

Firstly, the stated reasons for transferring the shares no longer applies. The football club is stable, owned by someone who is believed to be more wealthy than Ken. We don't know the reason(s) he retains the Giants' shares.
Secondly, the new owner, Dean Hoyle, is now on public record as saying that when he recovers the Town shares he will put them in trust so that they will be protected for the football club forever. That removes any suspicion that he wants them in the hopes of future profit from them. (It should be noted that some believe Ken's reluctance to return the shares is based on a desire to make profit from them, or the return of them. Whether or not that is true, the same charge cannot possibly be leveled at Dean.)
Thirdly, the possession of 60% of the shares in one person, or company, WHOEVER may be that person or company, is a dangerous situation to be in. If the shares move (by reason of sale or inheritance) to someone else who has no interest in either club and /or has no local ties or interests and/or has not stated to have the best interests of either club at heart, then both clubs will as now, have no say in what happens to the stadium (it's regarded as prime building land), will not receive any financial benefit from the running of the stadium, and then, would have an absentee landlord.
Fourthly, the present split of 60-40 flies in the face of the original intent of the "community benefit" of the original split of 40-40-20. Kirklees Council, only yesterday, said that they were anxious to return to the original 40-40-20 split, and would do everything they could to bring that about.
Fifthly, if the Stadium Company goes under, both clubs would be homeless and KMC could be faced with huge debts to pay off, which should worry us all as club supporters and council tax payers. KSDL could, in our view, do more to make itself profitable (e.g. concerts) but it relies heavily on the financial input from both clubs, although factually, 70% plus from the football club. KSDL needs to have BOTH clubs supporting it financially, but at the moment neither of our clubs gets any financial benefit from supporting KSDL. We both would if we had our shares back.

Those of us spearheading the "Return the shares for £2 - Do the right thing" campaign are trying hard to discourage anyone and everyone from turning it into a hate Davy camp versus a love Davy camp. We are arguing simply on the the basis of morals, logic and what is best for both clubs.

I would urge you to do the same as I have done. Step back from feelings of disquiet about Ken Davy, or support of Ken Davy, and look at the issues I have raised dispassionately and objectively. If you do I hope that you will agree with us that each club ought to have it's own shares back (and ideally both sets of shares to be put into trust where nobody take them away again) and that there is no moral or logical reason for that not to happen.

Sorry about the length of the post - it's a difficult situation. I hope that on reflection you will be persuaded by these arguments, not be swayed by those who blindly hate, or love, Ken Davy, or Dean Hoyle, and join us in our campaign to do right by both clubs.'"

Thank you for your clarification.

I have in my posts tried to remain objective and impartial and have only gone on the facts given by the statements made. Even though I have posted on a Giants forum doesn't mean I'm in Davy's camp. I have no reason to distrust him either afterall I clearly remember how close the whole stadium setup was to failing in 2003.

The divide is not being made by Giants fans as I can assure you they are a very passionate and reasonable set of supporters and it was them and their open arms attitudes that endeared me to become a Giants supporter! In that same time though I have also followed Town up and down the country and have encounted unfriendly attitudes by fellow Town fans towards any incomers! Thats not to say I have not made very good friends because I have and had a lot of fun travelling with them following Town, my dad's side of my family is full of passionate town fans who have worked for the club for many many years! I'm also not slating most town fans either as I know they can be just as passionate about their team, I only have a problem with the few that take their passions beyond the pitch and get involved in matters that really don't concern them regardless how they portray that we should be concerned! And make us believe facts that aren't factually correct!! And am embarrassed by the whole sherbang, do the right thing should be aimed at accepting Davy's turnaround thanking him financially for taking the risk and moving on getting the share formula back to how it was when the stadium idea became a reality! And not sniping at the fact he got it for a price anyone could've picked it up at!

I followed the build of the stadium with enormous vigour I was just as passionate about the project as the masterminds. I am enormously proud of the stadium and have often joked that I could get those concerts profitable and get the place jumping again. So am saddened with all this rigmorole especially when both clubs are on the up!!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star2No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2012Jan 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Baron Greenback "cj, what are your thoughts regarding the argument about the rental formula? I don't understand why that is being cited as being the deal-breaker in this whole affair.'"

Dean Hoyle is on record as saying that there is a good argument for returning the rental formula to the original 13/13. He accepts that it was changed to 15/13 (unilaterally by Ken Davy) as a way of advantaging Town when they were struggling financially.

To cut as long story short, Dean Hoyle, I believe, thinks the change in the rental agreement was NOT part of the February 2010 agreement to transfer the shares back to Town. When the disagreement arose, Ken said the rental agreement was not part of the share transfer agreement and Dean said Ken was making it part of the shares deal.

Taking Ken at his word (not part of the shares deal) Dean said, OK let's do the shares deal as agreed in Feb 2010 and go to arbitration over the rental agreement. Ken refused to go to arbitration, refused to agree the deal before the John Harman deadline and everything collapsed.

Dean Hoyle would say, I believe, that the attempt to change the rental agreement was just an attempt to change the terms of the 2010 agreement, and therefore, whatever the monetary value, it was wrong in principle and so he wouldn't agree. No doubt Ken would say different.

Our attitude is we don't know what happened (although to be fair, we do tend to side with Dean) and we don't particularly care. There's not a lot of mileage in taking one side or the other, whatever happened in the past, we want the shares (of both clubs, but particularly Town's) returned to the club(s), and have them put beyond reach and safe.

Dean says it was just one more thing he'd have to pay for and it was a step too far. It doesn't really matter now because as I understand it the Feb 2010 deal has expired now, let's get the shares returned.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2266No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12807.jpg

Which is why I state why protest as the deal will still go ahead with the rental formula and financial package in Davy's favour but all done under the table away from prying eyes! So everyones happy!!

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14986
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

what town fans seem to forget here is we aren't interested in what ken did or didnt for town, he has done wonders for this rugby club and for that we will ALWAYS be grateful and hold ken and his family in high regard!!

no amount of pleading begging or bullying is going to make people on here suddenly turn against 'Sir Ken' because a bunch of football fans have been nudged by their chairman to kick off over this.....the situation to me is simple........Ken owns the shares, if HTFC/dean hoyle or whoever else wants them then BUY THEM OFF THE PERSON WHO OWNS THEM !!!!

use the money you save on pies /coffees etc due to your 'boycott', to put into a fund, stop giving 'free' t-shirts away to protest and use that money, which will have cost the company who made them , into same fund, save the money you were going to use to buy admission to a giants game to protest and use that towards helping the issue......if not then let the money men deal with it !

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member31082No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

@cj01

Long post
Short on facts and accuracy.

59 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Code13 , Durham Giant
59 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Code13 , Durham Giant

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.5126953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Squad 2024
Ckt2487
13m
Injuries and available cover
Marcus's Bic
21m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
RobRiches
30m
Olly Russell 4 year deal
Gazzagiant2
34m
Shopping list for 2025
bonaire
49m
Jayden Okunbor
Steve0
Recent
Rumours thread
Butcher
Recent
Leeds
BigTime
Recent
2025 Recruitment
Bull Mania
Recent
Meadows
BigTime
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Rumours thread
Butcher
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Hasbag
1m
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
2m
Round 16 London Home
tad rhino
2m
Batley next
Kettykat
2m
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cruncher
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
2m
Toulouse A
Benji13
3m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
RobRiches
3m
Betting 2024
karetaker
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Batley next
Kettykat
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
TODAY
Leeds
BigTime
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
Marcus's Bic
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
sir adrian m
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cruncher
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
Smiffy27
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
BigTime
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
bonaire
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Benji13
TODAY
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Builth Wells
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 3,108 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
 FT
Hover 
Parramatta
16-32
Souths
 TOMORROW
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sat 6th Jul
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 4th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10