JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

You must surely be a close friend of his, thats the only explanation for some of your deluded comments. You state that these are not his players. Are you seriously trying to tell us that in 4 years as asst coach PR has had no input whatsoever in the recruitment of players? When leigh beat widnes in his 1st game in charge I didn’t here any1 offering this ridiculous notion then! If Ian Millward had used this excuse 1st time round we would have had no success then either.

FACT. When PR agreed to become head coach he then has an obligation to the club, the players the fans and to himself to improve those said players. The simple truth is under his tenure they have gone from 4th place to a poor team in dire relegation trouble. They were not this bad a team under NK whoever signed them.

FACT. This latest successful bid to bring back ian millward was done without the knowledge of AR and PR. The scenes in the park hotel were the result of the news being broken. Scenes which should have resulted in disciplinary action after their reaction according to 2 very very well respected leigh stalwarts present at the time.

FACT. A lot of the players have little or no respect for the coaching staff after seeing NK being completely undermined with their own eyes for the first half of the season. Add to that an asst coach who must have the worst record in rugby league. Is this really good enough for our club?

I admire your rallying to the cause and will be supporting the team as loudly as any1 the next 6 wks and beyond but your faith in the current coaching set up is completely blind. Good coaches have been and gone in the last 10 yrs and a fair amount helped on their way by the PR ego. And before any1 says this is personal I don’t even know PR I just want better than this for our club!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach387No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Gonzo the Great.gif
you may think I'm an idiot, but it's nice to know I've been judged by my peers.:Black Backgrounds/Gonzo the Great.gif

Hey you like FACTS do you not?

well as in your opening statement something you wrote isn't factual at all therefore any credence to the rest of your post can't be held as facts either can they? icon_lol.gif

Are you Darren Abram icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman6601No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Miss%20Piggy.gif
LIVING THE DREAM ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPER LEAGUE PLAY-OFFS! ''All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them'':Black Backgrounds/Miss%20Piggy.gif

Quote: leigh nut "You must surely be a close friend of his, thats the only explanation for some of your deluded comments. You state that these are not his players. Are you seriously trying to tell us that in 4 years as asst coach PR has had no input whatsoever in the recruitment of players? When leigh beat widnes in his 1st game in charge I didn’t here any1 offering this ridiculous notion then! If Ian Millward had used this excuse 1st time round we would have had no success then either.

FACT. When PR agreed to become head coach he then has an obligation to the club, the players the fans and to himself to improve those said players. The simple truth is under his tenure they have gone from 4th place to a poor team in dire relegation trouble. They were not this bad a team under NK whoever signed them.

FACT. This latest successful bid to bring back ian millward was done without the knowledge of AR and PR. The scenes in the park hotel were the result of the news being broken. Scenes which should have resulted in disciplinary action after their reaction according to 2 very very well respected leigh stalwarts present at the time.

FACT. A lot of the players have little or no respect for the coaching staff after seeing NK being completely undermined with their own eyes for the first half of the season. Add to that an asst coach who must have the worst record in rugby league. Is this really good enough for our club?

I admire your rallying to the cause and will be supporting the team as loudly as any1 the next 6 wks and beyond but your faith in the current coaching set up is completely blind. Good coaches have been and gone in the last 10 yrs and a fair amount helped on their way by the PR ego. And before any1 says this is personal I don’t even know PR I just want better than this for our club!!'"

As I have said many times I am not a relative, I am not Simon Knox I am a Leigh fan. You know we must be the only club who gives a flying monkeys who the assistant coaches are. More importantly it seems on here we only care who the assistant coach is when its Paul. Can anyone name me who Steve Simms assistant was? Could anyone name all Terks assistants? In fact who cares?

Again the Park Inn story is absolute nonsense like I said if you think this May was the only time Leigh tried to get Ian back then your wrong and each and every time the people that matter at the club where all kept fully in the loop.

As for your comments about the squad being disappointed about Ned’s removal then that’s just crazy have a chat with one or two players and you will get the true story of life under Kelly. Oh and wasn’t it Neil Kelly who never won a league game at LSV?

Lastly I notice this is your first post under this name, I guess you’re a regular who doesn’t have the balls to post under their real identity?

As I say lets get together and help pull the club through this crisis. Just remember who was the coach against Sheffield and managed to raise moral in supporters to actually think we could win at Barrow. Last week is history look forward to Sunday!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3302No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
fonds blancs/Sid.gif
:fonds blancs/Sid.gif

I cant understand all this fuss about PR being his assistant Millward will be in charge end of.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
LIVING THE DREAM ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPER LEAGUE PLAY-OFFS! ''All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them'':Black Backgrounds/Miss%20Piggy.gif

Quote: itsatry! "I cant understand all this fuss about PR being his assistant Millward will be in charge end of.'"

As I say as a bunch of supporters in world RL we are the only ones who moan on about who is the assistant coach is!!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8679
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14002_1637716780.jpg
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_14002.jpg

as long as 'we stay up' (can't believe i'm typing this) i'm not @rsed if dame edna is asisstant coach !!!

RankPostsTeam
Moderator3533
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2023May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42910_1337432023.jpg
[i:5a56um9q]Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.[/i:5a56um9q] [b:5a56um9q]George Orwell [/b:5a56um9q] [i:5a56um9q]There are none so blind as those who will not see. [/i:5a56um9q]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42910.jpg

Quote: Budgiezilla "as long as 'we stay up' (can't believe i'm typing this) i'm not @rsed if dame edna is asisstant coach !!!'"

What - another bloomin Aussie! icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8642No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2012Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif

I don,t care either who is second in command but I do care about who IS in charge.

By the way if we lose on Sunday I,ll be joining the local mosque if I can find out where it is.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2107
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13107.jpg
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of Andrew C. Parkinson Esq. and not Leigh Centurions Rugby League Club, unless otherwise stated.:13107.jpg

Quote: leigh nut "
FACT. This latest successful bid to bring back ian millward was done without the knowledge of AR and PR.'"

This sentance throws your whole post's credibillity out of the window.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1353No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult”:

What I can't understand is the witch hunt against the rowleys?

Lets stay up and enjoy the roller coaster of the next few years

Anyway Steven when did you change your name by deed poll? icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: jesus-is-coming "What I can't understand is the witch hunt against the rowleys?

Lets stay up and enjoy the roller coaster of the next few years

Anyway Steven when did you change your name by deed poll?
Next time I see Simon in Asda I better ask him who the really Simon Knox is, like I say a 1 post poster who obviously didnt have the balls to post under his/her usually name!!!

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member25757
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Feb 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2032_1340307831.gif
Please do not send me any PM's I dont check this board often enough to be able to answer them, use my e mail add please fjparkinson@virginmedia.com All posts on this message board by me are mine I am NOT a representative in any way shape or form of ANY Rugby League club.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2032.gif

Well having spoken to both I can say that Knoxy is far more handsome than Ste (and bigger icon_lol.gif )

RankPostsTeam
Moderator22898No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15778_1321882771.png
L.I.S.A Secretary [url=http://www.leigh-isa.org.uk:1gm9a4wz]LISA website[/url:1gm9a4wz]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15778.png

TBH I dont really care who is assistant as long as the one who is coach makes the decisions. icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3495No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2014Dec 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: FredParky "Well having spoken to both I can say that Knoxy is far more handsome than Ste (and bigger
Bloody hell Fred, is there something you want to tell us? icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member25757
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Feb 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2032_1340307831.gif
Please do not send me any PM's I dont check this board often enough to be able to answer them, use my e mail add please fjparkinson@virginmedia.com All posts on this message board by me are mine I am NOT a representative in any way shape or form of ANY Rugby League club.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2032.gif

In height, of course icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif

17 posts in 2 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Dick Jones , jonny the leyther , mish
17 posts in 2 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Dick Jones , jonny the leyther , mish

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.26416015625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC