Mar 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2016Sep 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
cartoons/WB18.gif
:cartoons/WB18.gif

According to the M.E.N. The Board are meeting on Monday to discuss 'A number of internal issues' and 'The direction the Club is heading next term'

N.B. (or his source), report that, 'His (M.P's) 'Outspoken style' has 'Ruffled a few feathers internally'.
Well I for one am delighted to hear it!! I don't know about ruffled feathers, some of them want shooting, plucking and stuffing.

It's obvious the improvement of the Team since MP took charge. Myself and all the fans I've spoken to are very supportive of the Coach and god help the Board if they are seen to interfere with, or attempt to reign in one of the most positive things to happen to our Club since KH departed.

Keep it up Matt, say it like it is and let's ruffle a few more feathers both on and off the pitch.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1246No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2013Jul 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47106_1370858322.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47106.gif

[iKEEP IT GOING MATT

THANK GOD AT LONG LAST A COACH WITH SOME 'BALLS'

ROLL ON BARTON.[/i

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach25No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2014Feb 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33589.gif
:33589.gif

does anybody know how many people or who is on the board at Salford? John Wilkinson, Howard Clegg.....

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member2066No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4130_1324641515.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_4130.jpg

Oh goody, more 'us v them' mongering.

This all-in-it-together attitude didn't really take off did it?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach678No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Sep 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

As the Banner said over the con club! IN MATT WE TRUST: I for one feel positive about the job he is doing, last night I could see some very positive aspects he has brought to the team already. We certainly don't want to see a coach we have just managed to get rid of, I for one would not again watch that band of rugby again. Keep up the good work Matt Parish!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach678No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Sep 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Ex.SALF.UNI
Where does it say we are not committed or divided, we are saying we have seen a very positive coach arrive at Salford who appears to have hit a positive cord with the fans! I like is style, that not showing an us & them attitude, the board brought him in because they obviousness loved his freshness, we support this, no us & them only unity.
It should be the MEN you direct you disloyalty at!

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach10390No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11969.jpg
Me and are kid (TheButcher) putting the world two rights. ERIC SHAW PREDICTION LEAGUE & PLAY OFFS WINNER 2013 Don't like it? Well Frack off then. Energy & progress for all. Foe is our friend. mitie mouse, Lancetodd, Marshy1, eccles star, Dantes Inferno, Philyourboots, biggunbrad, DAVE@CAS1990, RED LEAGUE, OzWelsh, Red-Devils-PAW, newgroundb4wakey All blocked - Go ahead punk make my day.:11969.jpg

There's no great shocks in this news, when you've been running an organisation with blinkers on and then suddenly emplyee someone who isn't affraid to tell a few home truths then feathers are bound to be ruffled.

I would suggest that if the board muck this up they will lose the fans backing and risk affecting attendancies at the new ground. I for one doubt I would bother any longer if the powers that be were to bin MP.

A word to the wise for the board from what we have read I can't see anything but the truth in what MP has said.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach386No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Was told today that some of the players arent happy with MP, which could also be a factor in this meeting. IF this is true not sure I want these type of players at the club either, we have needed someone to tell it like it is for far to long. Like it or lump it lads, u aint gonna get the easy ride u got under mccrae.

RankPostsTeam
International Star310No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2014May 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

What is the point of having a coach if he can't say what needs to be changed. They have to listen or as a club we won't move forward and if parrish gets sacked then who will want a job where the board control everything I for one won't go watch them again if he gets the sack its about time players got told what the coach wants and not be at a club if don't want to play under him. There as been a large inprovement but if we are ever going to challange what parrish said is completely right fans have been saying it for years. In matt we trust

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2990No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13977_1335458918.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13977.jpg

Quote: eccles star " the board control everything'"

Well not so eccles BUT they do control Budgets and Finance - just maybe that MP may have asked for something or someone not financially viable - who knows?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach10390No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11969.jpg
Me and are kid (TheButcher) putting the world two rights. ERIC SHAW PREDICTION LEAGUE & PLAY OFFS WINNER 2013 Don't like it? Well Frack off then. Energy & progress for all. Foe is our friend. mitie mouse, Lancetodd, Marshy1, eccles star, Dantes Inferno, Philyourboots, biggunbrad, DAVE@CAS1990, RED LEAGUE, OzWelsh, Red-Devils-PAW, newgroundb4wakey All blocked - Go ahead punk make my day.:11969.jpg

Quote: Gadger "Was told today that some of the players arent happy with MP, which could also be a factor in this meeting. IF this is true not sure I want these type of players at the club either, we have needed someone to tell it like it is for far to long. Like it or lump it lads, u aint gonna get the easy ride u got under mccrae.'"

Would be willing to bet that these are the same players who SM had get rediculously out of shape, who appeared to have had the exhaustive skills training of an under 5's team and seemed happy to coast through life stealing JW's money.

Good say that any of them that don't want to play for MP can sling thier hook, about time the club took a more professional outlook to RL - Oh wait think that's what MP is advocating in the first place.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach961No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: hustler_pie "does anybody know how many people or who is on the board at Salford? John Wilkinson, Howard Clegg.....'"

And Ian Watson

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach961No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Rooted Red "According to the M.E.N. The Board are meeting on Monday to discuss 'A number of internal issues' and 'The direction the Club is heading next term'

I don't read many of Mr Barkers reports? but with the club moving to a new stadium with all that entails I am not the least bit surprised that the board are having meetings to discuss various issues concerning the fitting out of the stadium coupled with the transfer of all the admin/playing/coaching staff etc.

The fact that we have a new coach,who will have made observations and recommendations regarding the existing playing staff and quite possibly the recruitment of other new players,would lead any sensible person understanding that some discussions on these matters should take place sooner rather than later.

N.B. (or his source), report that, 'His (M.P's) 'Outspoken style' has 'Ruffled a few feathers internally'.
Well I for one am delighted to hear it!! I don't know about ruffled feathers, some of them want shooting, plucking and stuffing.

It may well be that MP has ruffled a few feathers just as Karl Harrison did, as Trish Goldsmith did lets hope good comes from it.

With regards Mr Barkers source, it wasn't long ago that he was tipping Ian Millward to be our next coach, so make from that what you will.

It's obvious the improvement of the Team since MP took charge. Myself and all the fans I've spoken to are very supportive of the Coach and god help the Board if they are seen to interfere with, or attempt to reign in one of the most positive things to happen to our Club since KH departed.

Anyone with a modicum of knowledge about the game can see that despite only one win under MP there has been improvements for all to see and with a full pre-season and players in post who he wants at the club next season will be a much improved one over this.

Keep it up Matt, say it like it is and let's ruffle a few more feathers both on and off the pitch.'"

RankPostsTeam
International Star79No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2013Feb 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

What a ridiculous post if parish gets sacked a026.gif a026.gif d040.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member3987No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Humans, male/MALE2.JPG
*** Missed one of Salford Red Devils Independent fan podcast DEVIL IN THE DETAIL use the link below and catch up, or our facebook page to get all upto date gossip facebook Devil in The Detail SRD [url]https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=270334099791871[url] catch up here [url]https://www.soundcloud.com/devil-in-the-detail-srd[/url] ***Salford City Reds #1 Prophet Of Fulfilment***:Humans, male/MALE2.JPG

MP must have the full backing he deserves, we are on the verge of a big thing at salford and with matt we have somebody who can deal with the pressure of being a coach of salford city reds

If the club wanted a yes man like mcrae then they have hired the wrong bloke we won't move on as a club and it will be the same old rubbish but in a new place.

Players are unhappy because Matt is pushing them to earn a living rather than just letting them pick up their pay packets with minimum fuss and effort.

Matt parish is the future of salford city reds the quicker the board realise this and back him and give him the chance to succeed the better.

53 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed
53 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.6201171875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Todays match v Saints
The Speculat
8m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
9m