FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > The Virtual Terrace > Super league - future?
34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain3No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Hi all,

Please bear with me, this is my first post on here!

I’m just after some opinions on what people WANT to see in the future, not what they think will happen...

My background, I’m a widnes fan icon_rolleyes.gif for my sins.. we have been terrible this season, and thoroughly deserve to be in the situation we are in. We are now favourites to be relegated and need a minor miracle to keep our super league status.

The reason for my question is despite the obvious, I do believe there are certain aspects of our club that merit super league status (academy, stadium set up,history etc) and if we could raise some similar backing to, say, Warrington, could be a force in the future.

This, obviously is no guarantee, but feel like if we had similar player set up to 75% of super league we would be a better proposition...

Discuss!

RankPostsTeam
International Star4091No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2022Nov 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

14 team league without promotion and relegation. Championship and Overseas clubs can apply to be added to Super League, or replace any existing clubs not meeting certain criteria.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1785No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40475_1464375362.jpg
[quote="TheWarringtonWolve69":1f93v5t6] Saints by 32 Regards (Formerly) King James[/quote:1f93v5t6]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40475.jpg

Welcome. Just gonna warn you of the imminent taunting and crap spewing from the likes of 'King' James for daring to mention that your club may merit staying in Super League. I'm not really an ideas man so have nothing really to add myself other than I hope you come back stronger. I would probably say you need to go down this year and regroup, come back better. I hope for it. It was a very pleasant surprise a few seaaons ago when you came out the gate and were top after a third of the season. Shame you guys didn't sustain it.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain3No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I’ve been a long time outsider looking in, so I’m more than aware of who too look out for on here! Appreciate the heads up though!

Yes I agree going down may be the best thing for us, I just fear falling into the same mess as Leigh, and never getting back!

RankPostsTeam
Moderator5870
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
66556_1331046115.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_66556.jpg

I don't think going down will help in the same way HKR seemed to rally. Despite the title " Let's all laugh at Widnes" there's a fair and reasoned debate on the Warrington board worth a read.

I'm really worried for RL in Widnes hope you turn it around.......eventually (75 still hurts ha ha)

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2900No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2022Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46584_1279360105.jpg
Warrington RLFC: The Wire, NOT Warrington Wolves FORZA WIRE:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46584.jpg

I've only ever been to Widnes for games V us, which is obviously their biggest fixture. The last couple of times I've found the crowd to look a bit lower than normal and atmosphere to be non existent. If that's how it is for their biggest local derby, what's it like for the other games? Sorry to say it because I like local fixtures and I don't hate them in the slightest despite their apparent pathological hatred of us, but I think Widnes are finished as a Super League club now. They aren't coming back.

j.c
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6858
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2019Nov 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

22/03/2013 Get LEIGH outta wigan:

SL will probably have to go its own way to attain the potential it thinks it has.As for Widnes,they're not a happy club are they and unlike Wakefield and Salford they dont have a multitude of lives they can lose before they crash and burn

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain3No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Dropkick Murphy "I've only ever been to Widnes for games V us, which is obviously their biggest fixture. The last couple of times I've found the crowd to look a bit lower than normal and atmosphere to be non existent. If that's how it is for their biggest local derby, what's it like for the other games? Sorry to say it because I like local fixtures and I don't hate them in the slightest despite their apparent pathological hatred of us, but I think Widnes are finished as a Super League club now. They aren't coming back.'"

I think the main issue is, people are turning up expecting to lose... up until 18 months ago, there was a certain feeling that we was capable of beating anyone, and at home we where pretty consistent.

People like success and at £24 a pop (on match days) it’s a pretty
Expensive hobby when your watching drivel. I’ve not missed a home game all year, and I can’t remember the last time I left feeling satisfied with what I watched. I do feel like the main issue is playing staff (due to lack of funds) and if we could somehow resolve that’s issue I do think we can be competitive again

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain9No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Sep 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

As a fellow Viking I feel your pain. What happens to us is a matter for another time but, in terms of the future of RL I would say the sport must look after all of its family and, to do this, realise that;
1. Franchising works if you are the right side of the fence but is a slow death (if you're old enough you will remember the years) if you are not.
2. The current structure is tremendous for the game in terms of publicity and excitement (give me the middle eights every time over the tedium of the super eights) but it encourages the perpetual problem in the game, that is clubs running themselves into the ground in search of the holy grail.
3. The real cause of all of the worry for any team in the lower divisions, or heading there, is not the prospect of playing against the 'lesser' clubs (from our years there the trips are better, the banters better and you tend to win more) but the prospect of the RFL clowns pulling up the drawbridge while your down there and removing all hope of getting back up.

So my hope would be that we remove the need for Championship sides to be better than at least one SL side in order to get into the promised land and return it to how it should be. That is, the best team in the Championship deserves to go up and the bottom team in SL deserves to go down, but we need to avoid the yo-yo of an unprepared side coming up, buying all the failed players from the team coming down and repeating the cycle. I would throw in that the Championship needs to grow a pair and recognise that, while it's the club that practically no-one wants to be in, it does have some power and should use it or forever sit in the shade. So, if I had my way;

1. Keep the league structure the same, but return to one up one down promotion/relegation, with the team promoted from the Championship given £500,000 more than the other SL sides. This will provide them with funding for the upgrade in infrastructure they would need plus some real heft when it came to tempting quality players from other clubs rather than relying on the cast-offs as currently happens. They should also get a one year exemption from relegation to establish themselves. After that they're on their own. The RFL should guarantee that this structure will be in place for a minimum of ten years so that Chammpionship sides can get used to the fact they don't have to throw money they haven't got at poop or bust attempts to get promotion.

2. The Championship should form its own body (akin to SLE) to fight its corner. This body should insist on its TV rights being sold separately from those of SL, as currently happens, or even sell the rights themselves. For those who say "who would buy rights to second tier RL", I can tell you that when Championship RL was previously televised on SKY it was shown on one of the minor channels but regularly attracted up a quarter to a third of the viewers of SL on the main channel. If the RFL and SL refuse to go along with that they could take some peaceful but meaningful action. I would start with boycotting the Challenge Cup (its not like a Championship side likely to win it).

j.c
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6858
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2019Nov 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

22/03/2013 Get LEIGH outta wigan:

Quote: drmvik "I think the main issue is, people are turning up expecting to lose... up until 18 months ago, there was a certain feeling that we was capable of beating anyone, and at home we where pretty consistent.

People like success and at £24 a pop (on match days) it’s a pretty
Expensive hobby when your watching drivel. I’ve not missed a home game all year, and I can’t remember the last time I left feeling satisfied with what I watched.
I do feel like the main issue is playing staff (due to lack of funds) and if we could somehow resolve that’s issue I do think we can be competitive again'"

LOL isnt that every clubs problem

Him
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

I’d agree which is where I believe a licensed league is the way forward to enable clubs like Widnes to plan long term instead of annual scrap for survival.

I’d go with an 18 team licensed SL. The current 12 plus Toronto, Toulouse, Newcastle, York, Bradford, London, and a rebranded Salford as Manchester.

Newcastle, York, Manchester and London to be given special status and either centrally run or given extra central support. These clubs would be the focus of the game to help grow and there would be direct plan to assist them. Any RFL events in these cities would be directly aimed to help boost those clubs support such as Magic Weekend in Newcastle, Cup Final in London, taking an England game to Manchester etc.

Play each team in the league once and every team from your half of the table the previous season a second time, plus Magic Weekend gives 26 games a season. Top 8 playoff.

Put clubs into the Challenge Cup earlier and move it to earlier in the season. Move Magic Weekend to a bank holiday weekend.

Have a few themed rounds such as heritage, armed forces, women’s, family, mental health etc but do it properly instead of just paying lip service to it.

All clubs to be given on and off-field targets that they are judged against every 5 years. One of those targets/measures of performance would be the assistance they give to their partnered lower-league club. If it’s not deemed good enough then another SL can become that clubs partner.

Significantly more stringent rules/targets on player production and local area participation in the sport.
Lower overseas quota and higher homegrown player rules. A low homegrown quota to begin with for clubs like Toronto, Toulouse etc but they must set in place clear structures for the future and agree to a steadily increasing homegrown player quota over time.

Salary cap increased slightly to £2m but a 25% of income rule established. So clubs have to be making £8m a year minimum to be able to spend the full cap, excluding loans. If a club owner wants to spend money on players they can do, but they can’t hamstring the club with directors loans in that fashion. A minimum spend on club infrastructure/marketing etc to be part of a clubs agreed targets/KPI’s.
Salary cap dispensations for marquee players and players from other sports.

A mid-season international home nations plus France comp to be played every season at the same time of year without fail.

All club season tickets to become “RL Season Tickets”. Slightly increased price but gives you access to all your chosen clubs home games plus Magic Weekend, Cup Semi Finals and Final and any home internationals. Those last few would be first come first served.

Time we all started pulling in the same direction in my opinion.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5212No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44700_1440358680.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44700.jpg

An 18 team league with the current 12 plus 7 others. Great.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member2448No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Sep 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3390_1304612784.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3390.gif

A rebranded Salford are part of the existing 12!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6809
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Jan 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18302_1567366773.png
[b:1crbsr9w] Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021! Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022! [/b:1crbsr9w]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18302.png

Any future plan for Super League must find a mechanism to admit New York and other north American and French teams if their bids (business plans) are deemed credible.

An M62 first policy, with no room for more north American and French clubs, guarantees the demise of rugby league in the northern hemisphere.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain383No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Hull KR the pride of East Hull.:

A 14 team SL.

Bottom relegated, top of the championship promoted.
2nd bottom, enters into a play off with 2,3,4,5,6 of the championship. 3 v 6, 4v5. Then 2 and sl 2 v the winners.

Magic weekend got rid of, as now just a money making tool instead of what it was it's original purpose.

Challenge cup moved to either end of may or June.
The season to start at the end of Feb. And for friendlies all SL side to play a lower league side away with a semi strong side.
Any side in SL or wishing to join it MUST HAVE a reserve side.
Thursday night games got rid of. TV games Fri night and Sunday night.
A return to most games played either on a sat or Sun.

Any Franchise must start at the bottom and work there way up.

34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.63330078125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Mr Snoodle
6m
Murphy on his way then
financialtim
11m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Steve0
11m
Lee Briers
Mr Snoodle
26m
Tom Johnstone
Trojan Horse
28m
WHO IS NEXT
Manheim
35m
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
53m
Fan Village
[Gareth]
57m
Squad 2024
Hudd-Shay
Recent
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
38s
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
38s
Fan Village
[Gareth]
1m
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
1m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
1m
Mr Snoodle
1m
Lee Briers
Mr Snoodle
1m
Squad for Giants
ninearches
1m
Rumours thread
PopTart
2m
Jayden Okunbor
tommyfromhul
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Bull Mania
TODAY
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 2,043 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
10:50
Parramatta
v
Souths
 TOMORROW
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sat 6th Jul
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
Fri 28th Jun
NRL 17 Canterbury15-14Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10
Halifax 13 270 377 -107 10
Barrow 12 203 339 -136 10
Swinton 13 260 332 -72 8
Dewsbury 14 168 419 -251 2
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Mr Snoodle
6m
Murphy on his way then
financialtim
11m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Steve0
11m
Lee Briers
Mr Snoodle
26m
Tom Johnstone
Trojan Horse
28m
WHO IS NEXT
Manheim
35m
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
53m
Fan Village
[Gareth]
57m
Squad 2024
Hudd-Shay
Recent
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
38s
terry silver
38s
Fan Village
[Gareth]
1m
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
1m
Cokey
1m
Mr Snoodle
1m
Lee Briers
Mr Snoodle
1m
Squad for Giants
ninearches
1m
Rumours thread
PopTart
2m
Jayden Okunbor
tommyfromhul
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Bull Mania
TODAY
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..