JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2014Mar 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23997_1287161421.jpg
[quote="Mark"]Great game of rugby league. Fantastic atmosphere, Wigan were breathtaking and dominant in all areas for the first 25 minutes, coupled with us making alot of dumb mistakes,then fortunately they brought McIlorum on which helped us back into the game. I thought some of the tries we scored to get us within two we're out of this world stuff. Towards the end we had to force it a little and we had a few things go wrong, i.e Monas kick on the first for King and Solomona going off who was causing havoc. Wigan were clinical in their eventual execution of us. Proud of Wire today and gave us a little glimpse to the future. Silverwood was awful as per, but I expect no less. Tomkins is a world class player and by far the best english player in SL. Wigan are a champion side and would be a worthy winner of taking our title as challenge cup. Good luck over the next month and a bit.[/quote]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_23997.jpg

Now before i start off yes i'm a Wigan fan and no it's not about Sam going to Aus i'm quite happy he's going over to test himself against the best in the world and imo he's one of them

The state of the game over here is in a mess lets face it the big wigs at the rfl are sat on their backsides coming up with stupid and none workable ides they are creating more of a problem

The game on Thursday was the final straw for me a play off quater final and you get a scoreline like that is beyond a joke i really felt for the hull fc fans they get behind their team in good numbers but then having to go over to hudd and watch that is unacceptable for me they should give the fans who went a full refund.

Now lets look at who has won silverware over the last few seasons Wigan,Leeds and Wire and what is it about these teams well they all have good English lads Wigan and Leeds brought most through academy Wire brought a few through but have bought in as well does that not tell other teams a few things?

Well no it doesn't cause they don't see the bigger picture it's about the long run not buying aussie players who just want a pay packet and a holiday Saints are a good example this season started off gash then they get hit with injuries send the young lads in who give a **** and their season turns round it's not a coincidence they care they have been watching their team from being a young lad and give 100% week in week out, Salford have chucked money at old players who are past it cause the Dr thinks he's going bring silverware next season they will be lucky to make the play offs next season it doesn't work.

Now it's come to aussie clubs chucking money at our good young lads and we can't compete cause our game is not developing why don't clubs not just say right lets have a season or 2 bringing young lads through and work on their youth? Results will not be pretty but it will pay off in the long run these lads care they will give 100% week in week out

On a final note we can't even get a sponsor for the world cup says it all really, i know this post is a bit all over the show but just wanted to get a few points across

RankPostsTeam
International Star1002No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

All we have to do is keep the cap as low as possible until Wakefield and Cas 'catch up' and then we'll have a world-class competition. A flawless argument I'm sure you'll agree. Like, why build a big airport until every town has at least a little one?

Seriously, there's a proper solution to the dual problems of not retaining stars nor bringing through enough talent ( and by the way, the two problems are related - because as long as RL is seen as a second-rate sport in terms of earning *potential*, you don't get a big enough talent pool to start with)

The solution is to have either a) no cap, b) a very big one, or c) one linked to income (which can include investment income) alongside - and this is the important bit - incredibly tight squad limits. So instead of say the 20/20 rule ( only 20 players on more than 20 grand ), you have something like a 10/50 rule ( 10 players only on more than 50 grand - but you can pay those 10 whatever you can afford ).

It lets the clubs with money *use it* to bring top names to the UK, and put bums on seats, and sponsors on shirts .... *but* .... prevents any club stuffing the bench and reserves with the best players (who ought to be playing elsewhere), and offers rewards for clubs with less money that take the strategy of focusing on youth to ensure they have the best extended squad outside the 10.

Before any of that, we need to clear out the clowns at the RFL, and the big clubs need to get together and demand a structural change that stops little clubs determining the future of the sport. You're little for a reason. You don't know how to succeed. That's why you should be grateful to go along with whatever the big clubs come up with, rather than sticking your oar in.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach136No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2013Nov 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: king warrior "

The game on Thursday was the final straw for me a play off quater final and you get a scoreline like that is beyond a joke i really felt for the hull fc fans they get behind their team in good numbers but then having to go over to hudd and watch that is unacceptable for me they should give the fans who went a full refund.'"

The fault lies solely at Hull FC players door. Hull's previous two games against Hudds had them losing by a margin of 14 points and 6 points. Totally feasible then that if Hull had shown up they could have beaten Hudds.

Quote: king warrior "Now lets look at who has won silverware over the last few seasons Wigan,Leeds and Wire and what is it about these teams well they all have good English lads Wigan and Leeds brought most through academy Wire brought a few through but have bought in as well does that not tell other teams a few things?'"

It's also about having money and generating revenue. Historically clubs have been spending their money on short termism. The licence system was suppose to encourage clubs to build strong foundations. Since licencing has come in Saints and Salford have built new grounds, which will generate revenue for decades to come, without having to compromise to landlords/other tenants. Warrington have managed to become so successful as they had the money to buy great players of other teams - something helped by increasing their income generation through their own stadium

Quote: king warrior "Salford have chucked money at old players who are past it cause the Dr thinks he's going bring silverware next season they will be lucky to make the play offs next season it doesn't work.'"

Salford have had to sell off all their good players to stay alive last season. They are now in a period of rebuilding, and to do that you need a mix of experience and youth. Salford seem to be getting this right, and to say some of them are past it is just looking at their age, not their ability.

Quote: king warrior "Now it's come to aussie clubs chucking money at our good young lads and we can't compete cause our game is not developing why don't clubs not just say right lets have a season or 2 bringing young lads through and work on their youth? Results will not be pretty but it will pay off in the long run these lads care they will give 100% week in week out '"

We can't compete because we are not the Nr.1 or 2 sport in the UK and haven't signed a $1bn tv contract. Who's fault is that? The RFL can only do so much, like stage a World Cup, and hope the fans get behind it - this is the only way the game will grow in the UK. I assume you are going to a few games for the world cup and doing your bit?

Quote: king warrior "On a final note we can't even get a sponsor for the world cup says it all really, i know this post is a bit all over the show but just wanted to get a few points across'"

We have lots of sponsors for the World Cup. If you are talking about a title sponsor, we should go for the same ones as the RUWC, Football WC or Olympics - remind who the title sponsors of those were?

RankPostsTeam
International Star2666No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2017Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Salford Red Devils RLFC. [quote="Gotcha":y7izhg01]Salford won't win Super League in my lifetime. Even saying in jest they would sounds stupid.[/quote:y7izhg01]:

Quote: king warrior "The game on Thursday was the final straw for me a play off quater final and you get a scoreline like that is beyond a joke i really felt for the hull fc fans they get behind their team in good numbers but then having to go over to hudd and watch that is unacceptable for me they should give the fans who went a full refund.'"

They have.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach17844No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2014Mar 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23997_1287161421.jpg
[quote="Mark"]Great game of rugby league. Fantastic atmosphere, Wigan were breathtaking and dominant in all areas for the first 25 minutes, coupled with us making alot of dumb mistakes,then fortunately they brought McIlorum on which helped us back into the game. I thought some of the tries we scored to get us within two we're out of this world stuff. Towards the end we had to force it a little and we had a few things go wrong, i.e Monas kick on the first for King and Solomona going off who was causing havoc. Wigan were clinical in their eventual execution of us. Proud of Wire today and gave us a little glimpse to the future. Silverwood was awful as per, but I expect no less. Tomkins is a world class player and by far the best english player in SL. Wigan are a champion side and would be a worthy winner of taking our title as challenge cup. Good luck over the next month and a bit.[/quote]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_23997.jpg

Quote: RLBandit "The solution is to have either a) no cap, b) a very big one, or c) one linked to income (which can include investment income) alongside - and this is the important bit - incredibly tight squad limits. So instead of say the 20/20 rule ( only 20 players on more than 20 grand ), you have something like a 10/50 rule ( 10 players only on more than 50 grand - but you can pay those 10 whatever you can afford )'"
What about encouraging clubs to use the youth something along the lines of you will get x amount of ££ if you play x amount of players who have come through your youth system?

Another one is your cap will be upped if x amount of your squad has come through your youth system but again that benefits the big clubs

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach14082No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9857_1341488583.jpg
WEST COAST PIRATES NRL expansion? Sometime soon, maybe......:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9857.jpg

The op is more full of holes than Swiss cheese!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach17844No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2014Mar 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23997_1287161421.jpg

Quote: JimmyTheYak "We can't compete because we are not the Nr.1 or 2 sport in the UK and haven't signed a $1bn tv contract. Who's fault is that? The RFL can only do so much, like stage a World Cup, and hope the fans get behind it - this is the only way the game will grow in the UK. I assume you are going to a few games for the world cup and doing your bit?'"
It does all come down to the rfl at the end of the day take the 'magic' weekend there was talks of it going over to Ireland what is that all about?

We struggle to get crowds for it over here what will that achieve? Taking games abroad will do nothing for us

The rfl have chucked money after money at London and what has that achieved? Nothing is the answer because it's all football down there the Broncos are a laughing stock rugby is a northen sport lets face it i'd sooner have a team from Cumbria in than them they would get better crowds on

Yes i will be going to a few games

RankPostsTeam
International Star3368No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2015Jan 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60495_1398780661.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60495.jpg

Quote: John Gilbert Reds "They have.'"

off a season ticket if you buy 1. When i read the statement from the chairmen i thought well fair enough but then i read that cheeky clause.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2164No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2014Dec 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Whether you are advocate of licensing or not, one of the benefits of the system was creating a safety net from relegation that would stop the short term fixes of Australian imports and allow clubs to invest in talent development programmes with a long term view

Some teams (e.g Leeds and Wigan plus others) have invested in youth development and others less so. The original posters’ point that Warrington, Leeds and Wigan have brought players through their academy and realised success must surely vindicate the RFL policy here. They have been able to do this because of the system they operate in not in spite of it

There is no grounds for blaming the Hull FC play-off performance with the RFL or the play-off system itself. The blame for that performance lies firmly with the team and the coach (and as the coach is easier to replace than the entire team, it would seem the coach has taken the blame today)

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach136No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2013Nov 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: king warrior "It does all come down to the rfl at the end of the day take the 'magic' weekend there was talks of it going over to Ireland what is that all about?'"

You answered your own question. "TALKS" i.e. is it feasible. I applaud them for questioning it, then deciding not to press ahead. Would you rather they didn't explore other avenues and maintain the status quo, or would your rather they looked at different possibilities then eliminated the ones that weren't feasible. I know which one I would rather they do

Quote: king warrior "We struggle to get crowds for it over here what will that achieve? Taking games abroad will do nothing for us '"

Struggling to see what games where taken abroad.

Quote: king warrior "The rfl have chucked money after money at London and what has that achieved?'"

How much - please can you provide links/a breakdown? Whenever I have looked at the RFL's financial accounts there doesn't seem to be much money flowing down to the Broncos

Quote: king warrior "Nothing is the answer because it's all football down there the Broncos are a laughing stock rugby is a northen sport lets face it i'd sooner have a team from Cumbria in than them they would get better crowds on'"
You're on a wind up aren't you d040.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2024No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Pre-2010: Super League is crap - players aren't good enough to play in the NRL

2013 : Super League is crap - too many players are going to NRL.

WTF ????????????????????????????

RankPostsTeam
International Star3368No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2015Jan 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60495_1398780661.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60495.jpg

Quote: shinymcshine "Pre-2010

hate to sound like stevo but its all about money.

The Nrl is full of average joes and they used to come here for the money now its the opposite.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif
:CROWN: I am the hash browns of rlfans :CROWN::27476.gif

I agree something needs to be done about the salary cap, even compared to 7 years ago its depreciated by 500,000 so it's no wonder teams are struggling with the cap.

I don't think it's so simple as simple raising it massively and or getting rid all together, I agree with the concept of a salary cap, but it needs to be competitive with other rugby areas (ru and Nrl) and I think this can be done in the medium to long term if there is a willing amount of people to invest.

The problem is in the current climate more and more teams are struggling financially (Bradford Wakefield London (perpetually) etc etc) so convincing people that clubs should be spending more is difficult. The last thing the sport needs is too many clubs over reaching and overspending (remember Wigan in the late 90s ... And not many teams have a Central Park to sell off to save them now)

There should be at least 10 teams running to the cap next year, which should be enough to be looking to raise it. I would reset the cap at the 1.8m but with an ongoing increase year on year with inflation, so the effective cap also remains. This should be manageable for all but the worst off clubs and should allow progress to be made (or at least cease decline). Then with the view to increase the cap on top of inflation by roughly 200,000 - 250,000 every 3 - 5 years with a review. Having it set out of up of set every x years gives clubs time to prepare their finances for the upcoming increase and makes it more transparent, rather than having to guess year on year are they gonna raise it? Drop it? Etc

I would also like a view to have a similar style marquee off cap player similar to the Aussies - Wigan got exemptions when tomkins resigned (not something I necessarily agreed with purely as it should of been for everyone or no one - just for Wigan made it frustrating) - but again there needs to be some sort of way to control and ensure its not endangering clubs - say an extra 50,000 per million in club revenue off the cap?

As for running the rfl it's a difficult one. The first thing that needs to be done is the rfl needs to take control of Barla - we are creating a lot of good youngsters at the moment but we are losing a whole host more because of fighting between the two governing bodies (at least in my experience).

Advertising isn't easy either, between other sports taking the majority of the tv money - and the view of rl as the "working mans" game (which limits the marketing potential) and there is no easy fix for this - working with the Aussies to help build the global rep of the sport I think will be key, so working with them might be the best way to go - a 6 team (top 3 from superleague and Nrl) world club challenge in Asia or America - it's a much more long term goal for raising profile but there aren't many options for competing with football in Britain at the moment.

Just my opinion

RankPostsTeam
International Star4647
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50733_1530270912.jpg
[color=#000000:ogl9gbum]"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."[/color:ogl9gbum]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50733.jpg

Quote: king warrior "Now lets look at who has won silverware over the last few seasons Wigan,Leeds and Wire and what is it about these teams well they all have good English lads Wigan and Leeds brought most through academy Wire brought a few through but have bought in as well does that not tell other teams a few things?'"

I fully agree in giving the young lads a go. The problem is when they do start to play well at smaller clubs, they catch the eyes of the big clubs, the agents are touting them all over the league with promises of streets paved with gold and the next thing you know they're gone. It all comes down to money, again, as always.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6035No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11371.gif
:11371.gif

The game in the UK is stronger than it's ever been in its history. Our economy is a lot weaker than its been for a LONG time. Australia's economy is very strong.

32 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
32 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.75341796875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
New Players
Deadcowboys1
16m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
ComeOnYouUll
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
ComeOnYouUll
26s
Squad 2024
Greg Florimo
31s
Shopping list for 2025
DSJ1983
32s
Club Statement
UllFC
36s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
42s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
51s
James Clark
Jake the Peg
55s
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
1m
New Players
Deadcowboys1
1m
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Playoff Semi Final
NickyKiss
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Blotto
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Hasbag
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
CarlB
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
Rixy
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside York Knights Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Old FC when we knew how to play rugby
mk_fc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Dons v Widnes - Sunday 15 September 2024
Kick and cha
TODAY
Catalans Keep Season Alive With Victory Over The Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
A new low
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And Send Hull FC Bottom
RLFANS News
TODAY
Points difference
orangeman
TODAY
Toulouse away
faxcar
TODAY
Todays game v Giants
Barbed Wire
TODAY
Staying or Not
fanstanningl
TODAY
Salford H Moved to Thursday
NickyKiss
TODAY
North Stand
NickyKiss
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,022 ↓-13480,11914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Thu 19th Sep
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Salford
 Fri 20th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
SL 26 St.Helens40-4Castleford
SL 26 Wigan38-0Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 26 657 336 321 42
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 26 550 483 67 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 26 434 648 -214 18
Castleford 26 415 701 -286 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20