JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9540_1301256496.jpg
[size=167:3ujhocvk][b:3ujhocvk]The best way to predict the future is to create it...[/size:3ujhocvk][/b:3ujhocvk]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9540.jpg

Quote: SmokeyTA "yes, it is deemed acceptable for society to mock Grahams hair colour but not Thomas' sexuality, history will tell you why.
And just because you want a broad brush applied to things that blatantly arent the same doesnt mean it is the right thing or even a sensible thing for the RFL to do.

and Racism and Homophobia arent 'flavour of the month' only someone with a supreme level of ignorance would describe them so. It isnt flavour of the month to try and change the attitudes which have led to, and STILL do lead to the horrors of homophobia, it is simply the right thing to do.'"
History will tell you that just as people used to tell racist jokes on the t.v, one day it won't be acceptable to joke about 'ginger' people. Peoples attitudes change (evolve if you like) over time but rarely does right and wrong, just because the media hasn't latched onto the subject YET, you and others like you say it's ok just don't insult gay or black people. Try and get your head out of history books, try and think for yourself. If somebody is acting in a hatefull manner to somebody else does the specifics of the insult matter?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1200
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Jul 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44609_1281983676.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44609.jpg

Quote: nottinghamtiger "Shock horror, Leeds Rhinos website praises...........................Leeds Rhinos!
My cynical mind suggests they are preparing a defence already.
However, they are still subject to RFL investigation so there must be grounds for this.'"

What unlike shock, horror Cas website complains how hard done by it's been? No difference apart from the fact they seem to be doing something before the fine unlike Cas.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2912No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Jan 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
25057_1281800333.jpeg
www.hullrockers.co.uk:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_25057.jpeg

Quote: gary numan "History will tell you that just as people used to tell racist jokes on the t.v, one day it won't be acceptable to joke about 'ginger' people. Peoples attitudes change (evolve if you like) over time but rarely does right and wrong, just because the media hasn't latched onto the subject YET, you and others like you say it's ok just don't insult gay or black people. Try and get your head out of history books, try and think for yourself. If somebody is acting in a hatefull manner to somebody else does the specifics of the insult matter?'"

Yes...If it gives someone a chance to have a dig at Castleford.

No...If it seems that Leeds fans might be the offenders.

I think that's about right.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5793No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32116.jpg
when the score got to 50 we shouted for more, up popped brad davis went over for four..... ......and its no nay never no nay never no more will we face religation...... big barrie mac.' the cas forads av been bob on' [quote="chissitt":3gx4tjo6]Pyeman I wish you would stop talking so much sense. I am in danger of becomming one of your biggest fans. :lol:[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="vastman":3gx4tjo6]Westerman looks the most promising for a long time.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Leyther_Matt":3gx4tjo6]The best proper 'rugby pub' in the country has to be the Boot Room at Cas[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Bolton_Warrior":3gx4tjo6]The only time I ever doubted going to watch Wigan was when we bare face cheated to stay in superleague[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Danril":3gx4tjo6] Last night, despite being poor and not deserving the win, we should have won.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [img:3gx4tjo6]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/castigers.gif[/img:3gx4tjo6]:32116.jpg

Quote: Traffic "What unlike shock, horror Cas website complains how hard done by it's been? No difference apart from the fact they seem to be doing something before the fine unlike Cas.'"

Most of the things leeds say they do there castleford do to- adverts in programme, text service, information on website, announcements before the match and half time, cctv and undercover stewards.

As far as i'm aware we dont have bag checks (but i've never tried to take a bag in so i wouldnt know for sure) and we have no influence on the bars in the surrounding area.

The bit about banning leeds supporters that commit offences at other ground is interesting though, did any of the hundreds of leeds fans throwing bottles on the pitch at cas get banned?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator36786
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024May 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6505_1460484023.jpg
[i:10za56ci]Hold on to me baby, his bony hands will do you no harm It said in the cards, we lost our souls to the Nameless One[/i:10za56ci]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6505.jpg

Quote: gary numan "Just because clamping down on racism and homophobic attitudes are flavour of the month'"

I can't believe you actually typed that.

Ridiculous statement.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: gary numan "History will tell you that just as people used to tell racist jokes on the t.v, one day it won't be acceptable to joke about 'ginger' people. Peoples attitudes change (evolve if you like) over time but rarely does right and wrong, just because the media hasn't latched onto the subject YET, you and others like you say it's ok just don't insult gay or black people. Try and get your head out of history books, try and think for yourself. If somebody is acting in a hatefull manner to somebody else does the specifics of the insult matter?'"

if you want it to change, change it.

Racism and homophobia arent media conspiracies, they are real things. It is disrespectful for you to compare the real hate and real horrors done in the name of homophobia and racism to what is only a chant about James Grahams hair, there is no further depth in it than that.

And get your head out of your ar3e, the chants about Graham werent hateful nor representative of real hateful attitudes, homophobic and racist chants are.

and yes, the specifics of the insult matter, it would be stupid to pretend that words dont have differing meanings or power behind them, it is the very reason for their existence

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1200
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Jul 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44609_1281983676.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44609.jpg

Quote: pyeman "Most of the things leeds say they do there castleford do to- adverts in programme, text service, information on website, announcements before the match and half time, cctv and undercover stewards.

As far as i'm aware we dont have bag checks (but i've never tried to take a bag in so i wouldnt know for sure) and we have no influence on the bars in the surrounding area.

The bit about banning leeds supporters that commit offences at other ground is interesting though, did any of the hundreds of leeds fans throwing bottles on the pitch at cas get banned?'"

It would appear that Leeds have been taking these actions for quite a while now judging by this post on their website

www.therhinos.co.uk/news/5577.php

www.therhinos.co.uk/news/5535.php

How long have Cas had these acivities in place? I know that there is a debate around what happened at the game re James Graham but it would appear that Leeds have evidence of taking actions going back some time.

The part I find most interesting is that from reading the statement on the Cas website it indicates that they are appealing that the fine is disproportionate rather than disagreeing with the findings, so are Cas agreeing with the findings but appealing the penalty? i.e. "We are however appealing against the disproportion of the fine compared with the charges put forward."
Quote: pyeman "Most of the things leeds say they do there castleford do to- adverts in programme, text service, information on website, announcements before the match and half time, cctv and undercover stewards.

The bit about banning leeds supporters that commit offences at other ground is interesting though, did any of the hundreds of leeds fans throwing bottles on the pitch at cas get banned?'"

It would appear that Leeds have been taking these actions for quite a while now judging by this post on their website

www.therhinos.co.uk/news/5577.php

www.therhinos.co.uk/news/5535.php

How long have Cas had these acivities in place? I know that there is a debate around what happened at the game re James Graham but it would appear that Leeds have evidence of taking actions going back some time.

The part I find most interesting is that from reading the statement on the Cas website it indicates that they are appealing that the fine is disproportionate rather than disagreeing with the findings, so are Cas agreeing with the findings but appealing the penalty? i.e. "We are however appealing against the disproportion of the fine compared with the charges put forward."

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach5587
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9540_1301256496.jpg
[size=167:3ujhocvk][b:3ujhocvk]The best way to predict the future is to create it...[/size:3ujhocvk][/b:3ujhocvk]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9540.jpg

Quote: SmokeyTA "if you want it to change, change it.

Racism and homophobia arent media conspiracies, they are real things. It is disrespectful for you to compare the real hate and real horrors done in the name of homophobia and racism to what is only a chant about James Grahams hair, there is no further depth in it than that.

And get your head out of your ar3e, the chants about Graham werent hateful nor representative of real hateful attitudes, homophobic and racist chants are.

and yes, the specifics of the insult matter, it would be stupid to pretend that words dont have differing meanings or power behind them, it is the very reason for their existence'"
Who said media conspiricy? i said the media hadn't latched onto it yet. Just like in the seventies when racist jokes and programmes (love thy neighbour etc..) were acceptable until momentum built up in the media etc.. that socirty (quite rightly) decided that it no longer found it acceptable. The same happened with homophobic views, the same happened to irish jokes and the same will happen to weight and hair colour and whatever society/media get round to next. No doubt in the seventies mocking people for their skin colour was ordinary and not frowned upon to the degree it is now. BUT it was still wrong. It was wrong before the clampdown and it was wrong after. When the media/sociry get round to clamping down on subjects that you find ok to use as weapons at the moment, my guess is you will go along with the flow of opinion. This is why i say forget history, think for yourself is it right to discriminate on who we think needs to be defended and others should laugh off the insults?
Regerding 'flavour of the month' comment ,i'm not trivialisng the subjects, i hope my previous paragraph explains the term.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5793No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32116.jpg
when the score got to 50 we shouted for more, up popped brad davis went over for four..... ......and its no nay never no nay never no more will we face religation...... big barrie mac.' the cas forads av been bob on' [quote="chissitt":3gx4tjo6]Pyeman I wish you would stop talking so much sense. I am in danger of becomming one of your biggest fans. :lol:[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="vastman":3gx4tjo6]Westerman looks the most promising for a long time.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Leyther_Matt":3gx4tjo6]The best proper 'rugby pub' in the country has to be the Boot Room at Cas[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Bolton_Warrior":3gx4tjo6]The only time I ever doubted going to watch Wigan was when we bare face cheated to stay in superleague[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Danril":3gx4tjo6] Last night, despite being poor and not deserving the win, we should have won.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [img:3gx4tjo6]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/castigers.gif[/img:3gx4tjo6]:32116.jpg

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5804No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Aug 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5684_1302370205.jpg
[url:2e8yjxd3]http://riverpiker.blogspot.com/[/url:2e8yjxd3]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5684.jpg

rlThe circus continuesrl

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1290
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2016Apr 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Gonzo the Great.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Gonzo the Great.gif

Quote: gary numan "Just like in the seventies when racist jokes and programmes (love thy neighbour etc..) were acceptable...'"

Rascist jokes weren't acceptable (by the majority) in the seventies. The point of programmes like "Love thy Neighbour" and "Till Death do us Part" was to lampoon racist attitudes by showing how ridiculous they were.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach5587
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9540_1301256496.jpg

Quote: John Charnock "Rascist jokes weren't acceptable (by the majority) in the seventies. The point of programmes like "Love thy Neighbour" and "Till Death do us Part" was to lampoon racist attitudes by showing how ridiculous they were.'"

They still used a lot of terminolgy that would be deemed unacceptable today, even in a lampooning fashion.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: gary numan "Who said media conspiricy? i said the media hadn't latched onto it yet. Just like in the seventies when racist jokes and programmes (love thy neighbour etc..) were acceptable until momentum built up in the media etc.. that socirty (quite rightly) decided that it no longer found it acceptable. The same happened with homophobic views, the same happened to irish jokes and the same will happen to weight and hair colour and whatever society/media get round to next. No doubt in the seventies mocking people for their skin colour was ordinary and not frowned upon to the degree it is now. BUT it was still wrong. It was wrong before the clampdown and it was wrong after. When the media/sociry get round to clamping down on subjects that you find ok to use as weapons at the moment, my guess is you will go along with the flow of opinion. This is why i say forget history, think for yourself is it right to discriminate on who we think needs to be defended and others should laugh off the insults?
Regerding 'flavour of the month' comment ,i'm not trivialisng the subjects, i hope my previous paragraph explains the term.'"

No, it wont. And it isnt because society hasnt bothered getting round to it that chants about James Grahams hair arent treated as seriously as Racism and homophobia, its simply because they arent as important.

Racist jokes werent clamped down on because they were 'flavour of the month' or that society decided one day that you couldnt make fun of someones colour. They were clamped down on because of a long and hard struggle for equality. These jokes werent the problem, it was they hate and the stereotyping they expressed that was. It was the words and phrases used which were indicative of actual racial hatred, of real and public beliefs of prominent people within society which were always, even then, abhorrent.

Homophobia has, and is travelling a similar line.

The battle against racism and homophobia isnt yet won. And this is why racism and homophobia are treated differently. Its niave to think that it isnt taking different forms, that the language isnt changing but still expressing the same meaning,that there isnt real unapologetic hatred of minorities and homosexuals out there. That there arent still lies and propaganda out there, trading on fear to divide people. And this is why racism and homophobia are treated differently, not because Gays or minorities have any more of a right to be protected from offence, but because these attitudes are still out there, because the hate is still out there, and thats what we, as a society, as a whole, need to protect all of us from. We cant let racist and homophobic attitudes go unpunished, not so gays arent offended but so the real hate is obvious, so the real hate cant hide behind a thin veneer of 'comedy' like Bernard Manning or practicalities like the BNP attempt.

Ginger, fatty, w@nker, whatever word you want to throw in there and label as discrimination isnt even relevant.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach5587
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9540_1301256496.jpg

Quote: SmokeyTA "No, it wont. And it isnt because society hasnt bothered getting round to it that chants about James Grahams hair arent treated as seriously as Racism and homophobia, its simply because they arent as important.

Racist jokes werent clamped down on because they were 'flavour of the month' or that society decided one day that you couldnt make fun of someones colour. They were clamped down on because of a long and hard struggle for equality. These jokes werent the problem, it was they hate and the stereotyping they expressed that was. It was the words and phrases used which were indicative of actual racial hatred, of real and public beliefs of prominent people within society which were always, even then, abhorrent.

Homophobia has, and is travelling a similar line.

The battle against racism and homophobia isnt yet won. And this is why racism and homophobia are treated differently. Its niave to think that it isnt taking different forms, that the language isnt changing but still expressing the same meaning,that there isnt real unapologetic hatred of minorities and homosexuals out there. That there arent still lies and propaganda out there, trading on fear to divide people. And this is why racism and homophobia are treated differently, not because Gays or minorities have any more of a right to be protected from offence, but because these attitudes are still out there, because the hate is still out there, and thats what we, as a society, as a whole, need to protect all of us from. We cant let racist and homophobic attitudes go unpunished, not so gays arent offended but so the real hate is obvious, so the real hate cant hide behind a thin veneer of 'comedy' like Bernard Manning or practicalities like the BNP attempt.

Ginger, fatty, w@nker, whatever word you want to throw in there and label as discrimination isnt even relevant.'"
so to sum up, you don't really care how a person is hurt or offended or at least to you their hurt isn't as important as somebody that has racist or homophobic chanting. Sorry i don't like that discrimination against certain ethnic groups and hetrosexuals ( don't understand why discrimination isn't relevant, i thought that was the basis of your argument) but there again i don't like '[ipositive discrimination'[/i in other parts of society. Fairness for all.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: gary numan "so to sum up, you don't really care how a person is hurt or offended or at least to you their hurt isn't as important as somebody that has racist or homophobic chanting. Sorry i don't like that discrimination against certain ethnic groups and hetrosexuals ( don't understand why discrimination isn't relevant, i thought that was the basis of your argument) but there again i don't like '[ipositive discrimination'[/i in other parts of society. Fairness for all.'"

you are right, i dont care if you are offended, Offence isnt really that important, nobody ever died from hurt feelings.

and again, you have, missed the point. It isnt important that Gareth Thomas was offended by the chanting, what is important is homophobic attitudes were expressed within rugby league. This is what we are campaigning against, not the chanting, but the attitudes expressed.

If I realistically thought that the anti-ginger chanting was expressing a hatred and discriminatory attitude the same as homophobia I would be just as much against it. I just simply dont for one moment think that that is the case.

431 posts in 30 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
431 posts in 30 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.9365234375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
easyWire
7m
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Armavinit
8m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Jake the Peg
9m
Barrow
Big lads mat
11m
Who do we want in the play-offs
Boss Hog
14m
TV Games - Not Hull
Jake the Peg
14m
Off Contract 2025
Exeter Rhino
18m
Season 2024
Trebor1
21m
Betting 2024
ratticusfinc
23m
Film game
Boss Hog
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Barrow
Big lads mat
21s
Film game
Boss Hog
24s
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Armavinit
25s
Tonights match v London
just_browny
26s
the-bearded-
48s
Recruitment rumours and links
easyWire
54s
Shopping list for 2025
Jake the Peg
1m
Rumours and signings v9
moto748
1m
Betting 2024
ratticusfinc
1m
Off Contract 2025
Exeter Rhino
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
the-bearded-
TODAY
Season 2024
Trebor1
TODAY
Hull KR Secure Second With Victory Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights match v London
just_browny
TODAY
Wembley photo
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
Big lads mat
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
BigTime
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
tad rhino
TODAY
Squad for London
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Halifax A
dddooommm
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Listenup94
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +13,882 80,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 TOMORROW
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Fri 27th Sep
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
20:00
Salford
v
Leigh
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
17:00
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
Whitehaven
v
Halifax
York
v
Featherstone
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 20th Sep
SL 27 Hull KR26-16Leeds
SL 27 Leigh18-12St.Helens
SL 27 Warrington54-0LondonB
CH 27 Sheffield24-26York
NRL 29 Cronulla26-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Warrington 27 738 319 419 40
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
Leigh 27 566 398 168 31
St.Helens 27 596 388 208 30

Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
York 26 639 463 176 28
Sheffield 25 618 498 120 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20