JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2018Apr 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51201_1272630951.jpg
[img:29zelstv]http://www.bullbuilder.co.uk/images/banner.jpg[/img:29zelstv]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51201.jpg

There are lots of great reasons to join BullBuilder. You can attend fun events, like the enjoyable and successful quiz night, featuring a team of Bulls players, and the Meet the Ref evening with Stuart Cummings (watch out for more like this!). You can get involved and do practical things that really help the club, like spreading the Pledge message. But the most important thing - and the reason why BullBuilder was formed - is to help the Bulls' junior players, and to give them the best possible opportunity to become the stars of the future.
We now have a chance to make a real and positive contribution to junior development. The club have identified some training equipment specifically for juniors, as their physique continues to develop. It's just the sort of thing that would add the icing on the cake for the marvellous new training facility at Tong - which is already a major factor in the decision of many young players to join the Bulls.
The cost of this equipment is around 2,500 pounds. At this time of uncertainty in budgeting for the coming year, BullBuilder wants to make sure that the equipment is available for the players as soon as possible after training re-starts, so we have undertaken to try to fund it ourselves - but to do so, we need your help. All income received by BullBuilder before Christmas, either through membership fees or donations, will be used to fund this equipment.
Membership of BullBuilder is just 10 pounds a year, so we could fund the equipment with 250 more members to add to our steadily-growing ranks. Then again, many people generously make monthly contributions from just 5 pounds. A year's worth of contributions from just over 40 new members would get us to the total.
Ryan Duckett, Bradford Bulls CEO said "The Club has put a massive emphasis on developing home grown talent and we are wanting to add some special conditioning equipment to the Gym at our Tong Training base that is specifically designed and therefore appropriate for young players to develop their core strength. Rugby League is one of the most athletic and physically demanding sports in the world and it is essential that the young players in our scholarship and Academy squads get the correct physical training to prepare them for the demands of Super League."
"On behalf of the Club I'd like to thank Bullbuilder for their support. This equipment will not only improve the quality of athletes developing through our system but we are confident that we will be able to ensure more players are physically ready to play Super League at an earlier age therefore increasing the depth and quality of our squad for the head coach."
With the Bulls' Pledge slashing the price of season tickets, there's never been a better time to join BullBuilder. Get involved now, to enjoy the social side of membership, to have a say in BullBuilder's future, and to help the club in a real and practical way.

MDF
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1769No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Jan 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14000.jpg
//mikefarren.wordpress.com/:14000.jpg

Just about to drop off the front page - and more than worth keeping on.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8024No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
36788_1300836245.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_36788.jpg

Quote: BullBuilder "There are lots of great reasons to join BullBuilder. You can attend fun events, like the enjoyable and successful quiz night, featuring a team of Bulls players, and the Meet the Ref evening with Stuart Cummings (watch out for more like this!). You can get involved and do practical things that really help the club, like spreading the Pledge message. But the most important thing - and the reason why BullBuilder was formed - is to help the Bulls' junior players, and to give them the best possible opportunity to become the stars of the future.
We now have a chance to make a real and positive contribution to junior development. The club have identified some training equipment specifically for juniors, as their physique continues to develop. It's just the sort of thing that would add the icing on the cake for the marvellous new training facility at Tong - which is already a major factor in the decision of many young players to join the Bulls.
The cost of this equipment is around 2,500 pounds. At this time of uncertainty in budgeting for the coming year, BullBuilder wants to make sure that the equipment is available for the players as soon as possible after training re-starts, so we have undertaken to try to fund it ourselves - but to do so, we need your help. All income received by BullBuilder before Christmas, either through membership fees or donations, will be used to fund this equipment.
Membership of BullBuilder is just 10 pounds a year, so we could fund the equipment with 250 more members to add to our steadily-growing ranks. Then again, many people generously make monthly contributions from just 5 pounds. A year's worth of contributions from just over 40 new members would get us to the total.
Ryan Duckett, Bradford Bulls CEO said "The Club has put a massive emphasis on developing home grown talent and we are wanting to add some special conditioning equipment to the Gym at our Tong Training base that is specifically designed and therefore appropriate for young players to develop their core strength. Rugby League is one of the most athletic and physically demanding sports in the world and it is essential that the young players in our scholarship and Academy squads get the correct physical training to prepare them for the demands of Super League."
"On behalf of the Club I'd like to thank Bullbuilder for their support. This equipment will not only improve the quality of athletes developing through our system but we are confident that we will be able to ensure more players are physically ready to play Super League at an earlier age therefore increasing the depth and quality of our squad for the head coach."
With the Bulls' Pledge slashing the price of season tickets, there's never been a better time to join BullBuilder. Get involved now, to enjoy the social side of membership, to have a say in BullBuilder's future, and to help the club in a real and practical way.'"

Hi Bullbuilder are there still plans for us to get together in the off-season and paint the terracing/crash barriers etc?

I have a lot of spare time on my hands at the minute so can offer to start painting now if you have paint and a brush etc.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4035
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jan 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30148_1289234681.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30148.jpg

For people who might be interested BTW the next meeting is next Tuesday 12th October. (Board members please correct that if its wrong!?)

I would urge anyone who fancies it to get in touch with Bullbuilder, either via this forum or the Bullbuilder site.

Thats what I did when I thought I might be able to help out with the highlights, I knew no-one beyond the banter on this forum and I was made to feel very welcome. Its not at all cliquey, just a bunch of genuine people with a love for our club and a shared aim to help in whatever small way they can.

Speaking personaly I'd recommended getting involved, in however small a way, even if its just emailing/posting suggestions or just joining up to help funds. icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14782.jpg
The views in this post are mine and mine alone. Unless stated otherwise, they do not reflect the views of any company or entity I am associated with.:14782.jpg

Quote: Duckman "For people who might be interested BTW the next meeting is next Tuesday 12th October. (Board members please correct that if its wrong!?) '"

You're spot on. Next Tuesday (12th October) at 19:30. If anyone would like to come along, drop me a PM and I'll sort you out with the address.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8024No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
36788_1300836245.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_36788.jpg

Quote: Duckman "For people who might be interested BTW the next meeting is next Tuesday 12th October. (Board members please correct that if its wrong!?)

I would urge anyone who fancies it to get in touch with Bullbuilder, either via this forum or the Bullbuilder site.

Thats what I did when I thought I might be able to help out with the highlights, I knew no-one beyond the banter on this forum and I was made to feel very welcome. Its not at all cliquey, just a bunch of genuine people with a love for our club and a shared aim to help in whatever small way they can.

Speaking personaly I'd recommended getting involved, in however small a way, even if its just emailing/posting suggestions or just joining up to help funds.
Is the meeting in the big marquee at Odsal?

I would like to get involved, more of which I can talk to you about at Odsal next week.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman14145No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45_1302643626.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45.jpg

A little bump won't go amiss...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4035
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jan 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30148_1289234681.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30148.jpg

Quote: Mick Gledhill "Is the meeting in the big marquee at Odsal?

I would like to get involved, more of which I can talk to you about at Odsal next week.'"

A PM to Dilligaf or Mission would be the best bet for location.....pretty sure there won't be so many that we need a big marquee. icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star12No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2012Jan 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Is this meeting open to all Bullbuilder members or just the committee ?

MDF
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1769No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Jan 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14000.jpg
//mikefarren.wordpress.com/:14000.jpg

Quote: BANTU BOMBSHELL "Is this meeting open to all Bullbuilder members or just the committee ?'"

The whole notion of a BullBuilder committe is currently informal - we won't have a formally constituted committee until after elections in a few months' time. These meetings are about getting things agreed and actually done in the interim.

Therefore, the purpose of the meeting is not to be open to all members, but any member who wants to contribute at this kind of level is welcome to come along and get involved.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14782.jpg
The views in this post are mine and mine alone. Unless stated otherwise, they do not reflect the views of any company or entity I am associated with.:14782.jpg

Yep, I think MDF has it spot on there.

If there are any members who would like to get more involved than just joining and paying their contribution, they're welcome to PM me for the details of the next meeting and come along.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2149No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33184_1334232091.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33184.jpg

Quote: Duckman "For people who might be interested BTW the next meeting is next Tuesday 12th October. (Board members please correct that if its wrong!?)

Speaking personaly I'd recommended getting involved, in however small a way, even if its just emailing/posting suggestions or just joining up to help funds.
I'd like to start coming but I can't make this one please keep the dates coming lads!

<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.115234375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
This weeks disciplinary
MorePlaymake
3m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
Jamie101
9m