JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13050.gif
[b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein[/size:112mouem] [/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein[/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln [/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem]:13050.gif

Garbage, appalling, boring, poor, abysmal. Just some of the words to sum us up today.

If Sheffield win their game in hand we will basically be 5th in the league, would that have been acceptable at the beginning of the season?

Credit to Workington, they threw the ball around and had a go, they looked better structured, got stuck in, and their kicking game was far, far better than ours(sheet been the best way to describe ours). No doubt KH will come out and blame the conditions but we must have been playing under a rain cloud because they didnt seem to affect Workington.

The rate at which some of our players games are going backwards is astounding and is something which should be highlighted when it comes in to consideration for KH`s new contract. After today some of KH`s signings are just so obviously poor and as before I said we need a new centre, half back and prop I would say our wafer thin squad needs more than that. Potts was out of his depth at Batley and they knew that hence why he struggled to make the team yet KH thinks he is good enough for a team wanting top 2. When he is dropped we have the pleasure of watching Wayne Rettie in the team like today, another not good enough for a top end team. Cowling at times looks like he does not know what he is doing but like today that does not really matter because its not like he will touch the ball.

Mennell is a top class player at this level. That is what some people said about 5 or 6 years ago, he shouldnt be running the show for a top 4 team now. Some of the pack went well, Adamson and his penalty machine tendencies obviously cost us any chance of the win but other than that Ambler, Bracek, Divorty and Manning went well and didnt deserve not to get winning pay. Again Kaye used to be pretty decent but is very very slow around the ruck and when you saw a bench of Davies, Holden, Casey, and Heaton you knew it could be a long day. They are all mid table team players at the very most and going up Cumbria with such a light bench is just terrible selection if you ask me. At least Sam Brooks got a run out as 18th man. icon_rolleyes.gif

I would not complain one little bit if the club brought in a whole new coaching team because the one we have is simply not good enough and there is no room for sentiment. As was said in another thread, the club is going nowhere fast both on and off the field and something has to be done before its too late.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner885No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

As a Town fan it was nice to see us play as we know our team can play. Last year we got the reputation of up the middle play with big forwards but today's team only had 1 recognised prop forward (Coward). One of our substitutes was not used in the match (Callum Phillips) which is a mystery to us Town fans so in effect we played with only 16 players.

If someone a bit faster than Mossop had been on the end of a couple of breaks we made I think it would have been a fairly decent winning margin for Town so although we might have settled for a draw before the start we feel a little bit down with not winning.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4693
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
64890_1669714931.jpg
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt. Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt. And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt, Allus do it for Thissen.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_64890.jpg

Well two poor teams who both appeared to want to find a way to lose. A draw was a fair result but if we can't be beating teams like that we are in trouble. Anyway onwards and upwards, Robert the Bruce, Dumfries. Freeminer Speculation, 4.8 % Mmm!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6698No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46669_1419854573.jpg
And Behold, a pale horse. And on his back his name was death. The weekend starts on a Monday.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46669.jpg

Thanks Gregg for starting this thread, some people have posted about today's game on different threads.
I was very disappointed.
We seem to have no game plan, and team selection seems strange to me.
As someone has said on the other thread Robbo and Scott missing, yes we know, but surely we should have a strong enough squad to over come that.
As usual the forwards worked hard, no creativity at half back and two wingers who want to either be first receiver and get nowhere or cut back into the middle.
As regular readers will know, I wear rose tinted glasses with my head buried under the sand, but, not today, hugely disappointed.
I have no idea what it takes to be a coach, nor a director of a Rugby club but I do think we as a club need more creative thinking.
Both on the field and off.
Just my opinion, often wrong seldom right.
eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6698No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46669_1419854573.jpg
And Behold, a pale horse. And on his back his name was death. The weekend starts on a Monday.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46669.jpg

Quote: Geekay "As a Town fan it was nice to see us play as we know our team can play. Last year we got the reputation of up the middle play with big forwards but today's team only had 1 recognised prop forward (Coward). One of our substitutes was not used in the match (Callum Phillips) which is a mystery to us Town fans so in effect we played with only 16 players.

If someone a bit faster than Mossop had been on the end of a couple of breaks we made I think it would have been a fairly decent winning margin for Town so although we might have settled for a draw before the start we feel a little bit down with not winning.'"

eusa_clap.gif
I agree at least two breaks from half way and unfortunately (for you) a knock on and a silly decision (by your
player, should have passed outside)
I hate to say it but you were robbed.
Just a thought, stood next to a group of Worky supporters, why were we always off side and why was every one of our passes forward, icon_biggrin.gifANCE:
I was waiting for them to shout "home feet"
Anyway, well done
eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member18789No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2690.jpg
:2690.jpg

I want to see the team that destroyed Leigh in the first half two week ago but we seem to get the one that came out in the second half all too often. We DO have the ability but we're not consistent enough or clever enough.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1309No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Who do you blame for that?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6698No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46669_1419854573.jpg

Quote: chris_smith "Who do you blame for that?'"

Hilda?
icon_biggrin.gifANCE:

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach5865No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Nov 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10674.jpg
:10674.jpg

Quote: Greg Florimos Boots "Garbage, appalling, boring, poor, abysmal. Just some of the words to sum us up today.

If Sheffield win their game in hand we will basically be 5th in the league, would that have been acceptable at the beginning of the season?

Credit to Workington, they threw the ball around and had a go, they looked better structured, got stuck in, and their kicking game was far, far better than ours(sheet been the best way to describe ours). No doubt KH will come out and blame the conditions but we must have been playing under a rain cloud because they didnt seem to affect Workington.

The rate at which some of our players games are going backwards is astounding and is something which should be highlighted when it comes in to consideration for KH`s new contract. After today some of KH`s signings are just so obviously poor and as before I said we need a new centre, half back and prop I would say our wafer thin squad needs more than that. Potts was out of his depth at Batley and they knew that hence why he struggled to make the team yet KH thinks he is good enough for a team wanting top 2. When he is dropped we have the pleasure of watching Wayne Rettie in the team like today, another not good enough for a top end team. Cowling at times looks like he does not know what he is doing but like today that does not really matter because its not like he will touch the ball.

Mennell is a top class player at this level. That is what some people said about 5 or 6 years ago, he shouldnt be running the show for a top 4 team now. Some of the pack went well, Adamson and his penalty machine tendencies obviously cost us any chance of the win but other than that Ambler, Bracek, Divorty and Manning went well and didnt deserve not to get winning pay. Again Kaye used to be pretty decent but is very very slow around the ruck and when you saw a bench of Davies, Holden, Casey, and Heaton you knew it could be a long day. They are all mid table team players at the very most and going up Cumbria with such a light bench is just terrible selection if you ask me. At least Sam Brooks got a run out as 18th man.
Got to agree and yes I know its easy to come on here after a poor game and poor result and yes we missed Scott and Tonka BUT we could and probably should have lost that game today. We created two decent tries and bombed one other in the whole 80 minutes while Worky bombed two and scored two terrific tries by spreading the ball wide and looked the better team when they threw it around while we stuck to the one player drives far too often and our kicking game was terrible, this has been the case for far too long for me and we seem unable to play for a full 80 minutes, yer the lads are fit enough but they don't apply themselves for 80 minutes so you have to ask what are they being coached???
We all in our group today (6 of us) felt that was a poor effort today it was not just me, that says a lot and things HAVE TO CHANGE AS WE ARE GOING BACKWARDS and at this rate will be lucky to get 5th spot.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member8194No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3245_1309285420.jpg
FAILURE ISN'T ABOUT FALLING DOWN, FAILURE IS STAYING DOWN..........:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3245.jpg

Quote: littlerich "I want to see the team that destroyed Leigh in the first half two week ago but we seem to get the one that came out in the second half all too often. We DO have the ability but we're not consistent enough or clever enough.'"

Yet again, i didn't go to yesterday's game and i'm glad reading the reports on here, FB & the texts i've had off a couple of friends who were at the game. I've seen enough of our 2nd half giveaways to convince me that the lads aren't fit enough to put games to bed and put two similar half games together. I won't apologise if that upsets anyone connected with the club, i pay at the gate & it's my opinion. To say we're badly coached is sometimes a bit unfair 'cos i believe unless you've been involved in the training sessions how would you ever know ? Maybe some of our players don't carry out the instructions given to them ? Maybe individuals don't want to stick with the gameplan ?
I keep hearing we're looking to bring players in, well i hope we don't leave it too late, we need to be aiming for that second spot. If the club aren't ambitious enough to have a go at this so called promotion at the end of this season then it might be time for me to call it a day being a regular supporter & just pick up an occassional fixture when i've got nothing better to do, there are no vibes coming out of the club. I don't know why but i'm not hearing very much at all. I've made my feelings known to a couple of club officials over the last season and a half and they are good honest people who i trust, with the club at heart but players, coaches, scouts, fitness men come & go, they go where the work is, it's always been that way. I just don't think we're good enough from top to bottom compared to some of our opponents, we're not a big club anymore. I'm really disappointed that not enough of our juniors are pushing 1st team players for their shirts, maybe some players are too comfortable within the senior squad. It feels like the whole thing needs a good kick of the Jacksie.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1309No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Colin couldn't agree more. My fear is the club is currently held together by selotape and some of the emails I've had from the club as a fan are disgraceful. I think wholesale changes are required across the whole club as the environment currently is not great. Purely my opinion but saying that I know lots of people feel the same. We feel like a club in crisis yet nothing changes ever. I certainly have no confidence in the people running the club. Feels like a jolly boys club rather than a professionally run outfit.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Apr 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15768_1384187582.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15768.jpg

Quote: halifaxjohn "Thanks Gregg for starting this thread, some people have posted about today's game on different threads.
I was very disappointed.
We seem to have no game plan, and team selection seems strange to me.
As someone has said on the other thread Robbo and Scott missing, yes we know, but surely we should have a strong enough squad to over come that.
As usual the forwards worked hard, no creativity at half back and two wingers who want to either be first receiver and get nowhere or cut back into the middle.
As regular readers will know, I wear rose tinted glasses with my head buried under the sand, but, not today, hugely disappointed.
I have no idea what it takes to be a coach, nor a director of a Rugby club but I do think we as a club need more creative thinking.
Both on the field and off.
Just my opinion, often wrong seldom right.
Cmon John , you and Fax fans like you ie ,Bentleyman , Littlerich , Swifty , and the Duchys , are the heartbeat of the Fax forum , the team need your support , you are all great fans , maybe sometimes looking through Rose tinted specs but don't we all ?Its not over for you yet , I rate your team , ive said every team will lose a game you wouldn't think they would , it happens .Some Leigh fans are saying we will go through the Season unbeaten icon_eek.gif IT WONT HAPPEN , someone will beat us more than once , we will have a bad day , we all do , dust yourselves down get ready for the NW Crusaders next week , im predicting a WIN for you there .

RankPostsTeam
International Star1649No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2014May 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Fozzie%20Bear.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Fozzie%20Bear.gif

To take 8/9 points away from Cumbria is a good effort that most teams will struggle to do. If we beat Fev at home, donny and Sheffield which we are more than capable of doing well get 2nd. There's a lot more twists and turns yet before the end of the year.

It's such a shame that majority look at the negatives.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1743No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Simfax, please tell me the positives that you see this year then. I will then raise you with the negatives and deafening silence that comes front the club. Drawing to 11th in the table seems acceptable to some.

Bastian will be sacked in the next few weeks at Fev, because the board have ambition and know when enough is enough. We had Faisal here and he left for Fev, why ?.

We have/had Abbott here, can't buy the shay and then we hear nothing at all. It's woefull, especially from a man who apparently made his money from a successful marketing company.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Apr 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15768_1384187582.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15768.jpg

Quote: SIMMSFAXTEDDY "To take 8/9 points away from Cumbria is a good effort that most teams will struggle to do. If we beat Fev at home, donny and Sheffield which we are more than capable of doing well get 2nd. There's a lot more twists and turns yet before the end of the year.

It's such a shame that majority look at the negatives.'"

I totally agree Teddy , the season is far from over for Fax , the 2nd spot is there for you , Fev for me will struggle their pack is very depleted , morale at Coach level very low , the Fev fans said Bastion would be on his way this morning if they lost to us icon_eek.gif we shall see on that point .The seagulls squad is not big enough for me , Bat and Dews are no threat , leaving only Donny , im not sure about them , I AM sure about Fax though and feel you will come good , I had a feeling about your Worky game , but I think you will improve as the season goes on . icon_eek.gif Good Luck .

34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.45849609375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Leeds
the-bearded-
1m
TV Games - Not Hull
Hessle Roade
13m
Round 16 London Home
batleyrhino
21m
Other Championship Clubs
Trojan Horse
29m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
30m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
43m
TV games not Wire
karetaker
46m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
sergeant pep
52m
Toulouse A
Bull Mania
55m
This site is crap
tad rhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
TV games not Wire
karetaker
44s
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
45s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
KaeruJim
59s
Surely its all over now for Watson
Jo Jumbuck
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
1m
Salford - Away
Jake the Peg
1m
Other Championship Clubs
Trojan Horse
2m
Tonights game v Giants
karetaker
2m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Trebor1
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
email
orangeman
TODAY
This site is crap
tad rhino
TODAY
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win Over the Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Prettys Girls in your city for night
jackmac452
TODAY
Vegas Baby
Jason65
TODAY
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves
BigTime
TODAY
Tonights game v Giants
karetaker
TODAY
Free parking
Philth
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Kettykat
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
batleyrhino
TODAY
Leeds
the-bearded-
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
walter wall
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
karetaker
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
MattyB
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +23,264 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
 FT
Hover 
Canterbury
13-12
NZ Warriors
 FT
Hover 
Wests
28-40
Melbourne
 FT
Hover 
NQL Cowboys
20-22
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
 FT 
LeedsW
6-16
St.HelensW
 FT 
FeatherstoneW
0-50
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
 FT 
Leeds
17-16
LondonB
       Championship 2024-R14
17:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
14:30
Crusaders
v
Midlands
15:00
Salford
v
Hull FC
       Championship 2024-R14
Dewsbury
v
Doncaster
Featherstone
v
Whitehaven
Swinton
v
Widnes
Wakefield
v
Batley
York
v
Barrow
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds17-16LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
20:00
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 6th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL
LIVE
Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL
LIVE
NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL
LIVE
Leeds17-16LondonB
WSL2024
LIVE
LeedsW6-16St.HelensW
WSL2024
LIVE
FeatherstoneW0-50WiganW
Fri 5th Jul
NRL 18 Cronulla16-20Gold Coast
NRL 18 Brisbane6-14Penrith
SL 16 St.Helens6-8Castleford
SL 16 Warrington48-0Huddersfield
SL 16 Wigan24-6Leigh
CH 14 Sheffield28-0Halifax
Thu 4th Jul
NRL 18 Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Warrington 16 406 213 193 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 16 291 286 5 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10