JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2019Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

FAX TIL I DIE:

Quote: charlie caroli "Im so glad I have made you happy Harold,make the most of it,you asked what we won last year?The League Leaders Shield for a start, I agree less prize money than Fax , but Derek made the money up we lost and we spent more this season.
There are bags of time yet, no leaky ships in Leigh, a loss yes , but that's all it is , believe me everyone WILL LOSE A GAME THIS SEASON, ours came early,it will be the wake up we need, no Hock or Patterson, or Lee Smith today,I'm glad Fax won, I wouldn't want to see Mr Jagger and Littlerich upset, by the way good luck on Friday.
You are right Charlie. Everyone will lose a game this year. If only you could have told dezza that a few weeks ago you could have saved his blushes icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star1301
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
71118_1386601324.jpg
In Grix, We Trust 'LET ONLY THOSE WHO ENTER DO SO WITH PRIDE AND A DETERMINATION TO UPHOLD THE FINE TRADITION OF THE CLUB' - THRUM HALL DRESSING ROOM PLAQUE:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_71118.jpg

Quote: justthebasicfax "I reckon that's officially a bite Charlie?'"

x2 icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star3533
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Jul 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51701_1323356561.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51701.jpg

Quote: charlie caroli "Well Norman one g Haha, I thought I'd get it in while we are there, I have no thoughts that we'll go the season unbeaten. That may we'll happen on Friday night, who knows, but the Eagles are being allowed to do all they can to get as much advantage from a Friday night fixture.

Just getting my excuses in early.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2415
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27802_1294412072.gif
Oh hali hali hali hali halifax:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27802.gif

Early days yet but that's one coach who hasn't worked out Richard Marshall yet

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain754No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2018Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: charlie caroli "I can never resist a bit of Banter,the more the merrier,keep the puns coming, after all Fax are TOP OF THE LEAGUE. Charlie mi owd Cocker, looks like your bubble has burst, beaten by a team of part timers, those superstars of King Degsy's humbled, you might not think our bet is so certain for you to win now .RMS Blue and White Army.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1999
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35006_1638866888.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35006.jpg

Quote: charlie caroli "Well Norman one g
We're not afraid at all Charlie, and that's a pretty desperate post. Leigh have already lost one more game than a lot of Leythers were forecasting, and imo rightly the rest of the Championship are having a bit of a chuckle as a result.

Fax did what they had to do today. Leigh didn't. Next week is a different week, let's move on.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain146No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Mar 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

lets all pray for charlie....
Charlie isn't a bad bloke - he just tries to get his leigh arrogance (which is something all people with a WN postcode are born with by the way ) across in a nicer kind of way....you know in like a teletubbies type of language......
Mrs Caroli and Son and daughter Caroli had all been sat around the dinner table waiting for a wet and cold charlie to come bouncing through the door, red cheeked and donning his leigh centurions onesie with his good friend and travel partner Mr Andrew Gregory, chanting 'Championies..championies o leigh o leigh o leigh'. The family had invited all his friends from the Leigh & District amateur dramatics society round and had put on a feast of italian food and wine, all ready to celebrate in true Caroli style, the first of 22 undefeated league games this season, and they had even had a special cake made for it.
Instead poor old charlie quietly sneaked in the front door and slipped straight upstairs to log on to RLFans and see what load of excuses his fellow leythers could come up with for today. After sifting through the list of excuses including referee, weather, slope, wind, cold chips,mud and more referee comments,charlie made a couple of similar posts himself before turning off his computer. He then reached over to his bedside cabinet and turned over his recently acquired framed photo of Neil Jukes and banged it face down onto the cabinet.
With tears streaming down his cheeks and with a broken heart, charlie removed his red nose and bowler hat, pulled back his Leigh Centurions Duvet cover and got into bed. He laid back for a while shaking his head in disbelief at what he had just witnessed. soon after Mrs Caroli came up to comfort him with a cup of Horlicks, but he asked her to leave him alone.....and bid her goodnight
Charlie then laid and pondered his next RL Fans 'forecast' - what can he say now ? How can he show his face on the forum again ?? and after the tears had dried it came to him like a bolt of lightning - Yes !! 21 wins out of 22 !!!
all of a sudden Mrs Caroli could hear the chants ringing out from downstairs from charlie.....oh leigh o leigh o leigh.....Charlie was back !!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Apr 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15768_1384187582.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15768.jpg

Quote: BiginJapan1970 "lets all pray for charlie....
Charlie isn't a bad bloke - he just tries to get his leigh arrogance (which is something all people with a WN postcode are born with by the way ) across in a nicer kind of way....you know in like a teletubbies type of language......
Mrs Caroli and Son and daughter Caroli had all been sat around the dinner table waiting for a wet and cold charlie to come bouncing through the door, red cheeked and donning his leigh centurions onesie with his good friend and travel partner Mr Andrew Gregory, chanting 'Championies..championies o leigh o leigh o leigh'. The family had invited all his friends from the Leigh & District amateur dramatics society round and had put on a feast of italian food and wine, all ready to celebrate in true Caroli style, the first of 22 undefeated league games this season, and they had even had a special cake made for it.
Instead poor old charlie quietly sneaked in the front door and slipped straight upstairs to log on to RLFans and see what load of excuses his fellow leythers could come up with for today. After sifting through the list of excuses including referee, weather, slope, wind, cold chips,mud and more referee comments,charlie made a couple of similar posts himself before turning off his computer. He then reached over to his bedside cabinet and turned over his recently acquired framed photo of Neil Jukes and banged it face down onto the cabinet.
With tears streaming down his cheeks and with a broken heart, charlie removed his red nose and bowler hat, pulled back his Leigh Centurions Duvet cover and got into bed. He laid back for a while shaking his head in disbelief at what he had just witnessed. soon after Mrs Caroli came up to comfort him with a cup of Horlicks, but he asked her to leave him alone.....and bid her goodnight
Charlie then laid and pondered his next RL Fans 'forecast' - what can he say now ? How can he show his face on the forum again ?? and after the tears had dried it came to him like a bolt of lightning - Yes !! 21 wins out of 22 !!!
all of a sudden Mrs Caroli could hear the chants ringing out from downstairs from charlie.....oh leigh o leigh o leigh.....Charlie was back !!'"

BIJ,do you have a CCTV camera in the Caroli household?That's exactly what occurred last night when I arrived home icon_eek.gif that uncanny.Your post is a Classic,I salute you Sir icon_thumb.gif a014.gif you should take up Comedy Scriptwriting.
By the way in NOT one of the Leythers that predicted we would go through the season unbeaten.One last thing ,LEEDS who won everything iast season , lost their first game on Thursday night, I still think they won't be far away again this season.I'm also confident of winning my bet with Mr Jagger.Good Luck on Friday.I was so happy Ste Tyrer scored all them points , as he's in my Fax Fantasy team.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2572No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Was hoping you had omitted him this year and me and others had stolen a march on you there.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4914
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2024Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Others/grunt.gif
been around here long time, thought would start posting...........:Others/grunt.gif

Quote: mr t hall "Was hoping you had omitted him this year and me and others had stolen a march on you there.'"

all my other players scored the same as him between em. icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5159
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45460_1403798981.jpg
Sheffield Eagles - Back to Back National Champions 2012 and 2013 !!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45460.jpg

Quote: Norman Bates "Haha, I thought I'd get it in while we are there, I have no thoughts that we'll go the season unbeaten. That may we'll happen on Friday night, who knows, but the Eagles are being allowed to do all they can to get as much advantage from a Friday night fixture.

Just getting my excuses in early.'"

Apparently so. icon_rolleyes.gif

Have you just signed Muslims this year, or summat ? icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain754No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2018Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: BiginJapan1970 "lets all pray for charlie....
all of a sudden Mrs Caroli could hear the chants ringing out from downstairs from charlie.....oh leigh o leigh o leigh.....Charlie was back !!'"

Well put Sir eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif I can just see Charlie trapesing home last night head bowed full of sadness,thinking are we as good as Degsy says we are.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Apr 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15768_1384187582.jpg

Quote: Norman Bates "Just thought I'd get this in, just in case Leigh can turn their season around.'"

Well Norman , it's only took us a week to overtake Fax in the League. icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Apr 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15768_1384187582.jpg

Quote: freddies wig "Early days yet but that's one coach who hasn't worked out Richard Marshall yet'"

Freddie it looks like Tubbs has worked RM out. icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star3533
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Jul 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51701_1323356561.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51701.jpg

Quote: charlie caroli "Well Norman , it's only took us a week to overtake Fax in the League.
Yes and as I said, just getting it in early. In hindsight I should've got the mods to lock this thread on Friday tea-time. icon_wink.gif

We may get back up there, we might not but we do need to finish top 4. It has been said that we could've been 30 up at halftime but it has also been said that if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle. For some unknown reason, or maybe it's Mark Aston, we seem to fail time and time again at Sheffield, who knows but it is something we need to address.

26 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
26 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.42529296875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Grand final Tickets
apollosghost
11m
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
14m