JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Jun 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5374_1389225814.jpeg
[color=#FF4040:a05vbmvj][b:a05vbmvj]God is nothing more than an imaginary friend for grown ups.[/b:a05vbmvj][/color:a05vbmvj]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5374.jpeg

The one thing that no one seems to have commented on (I lost the will to live a bit back, but forced myself to skim on) is that surely the hospital should have had some sort of screening system in place, even if it was just a big piece of paper saying 'DO NOT GIVE OUT DETAILS, NO MATTER WHO IS CLAIMING TO BE ON THE PHONE'.

This alone is amiss, and therefore obviously part of the coverup at the top.....

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach20628
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44480_1390845286.jpg
It's been fun.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44480.jpg

Kill it, it's garbage i have to keep reading every time someone posts a new message about the same thing over and over again.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: Durham Giant "And yet the quote you use about being on the edge is in your head as i have not used those words.'"

You need to give up lying as you are rubbish at it. However I'm pleased you've given up denying you originally queried; "...was it even suicide".
Anyway, back to your latest effort. Your previous actual words wereAnything could have tipped her over the edge into a successful suicide attempt. It is just unfortunate it was the actions of a radio station.'"

So, you said it was the actions of the radio station that tipped her over the edge. But now you are claiming you didn't say she was on any edge. That's a truly pathetic attempt at backtracking. You did. That's exactly what you said.
Quote: Durham Giant "What other things are going on in your head. You tell posters they cannot rely on the press,'"

I have again never said that, but we should be getting used to you lying. Clearly, we all get a lot of information from the press and other media. How much reliance you can place on it varies, obviously. For example, i might initially tend to place more reliance on an article about a medical condition in The Lancet than one in the Daily Star. However as we mostly only ever get information about anything from one kind of report or another, what else does anyone ever do than form opinions based on hearsay accounts, with the sole exception of things you personally witness? I really don't know where you are going with this. It exhibits really muddled thinking.
Quote: Durham Giant " then you use information in the press, '"

See above. Surely you are not saying the only people who could legitimately form a view are those who personally witnessed all the relevant events? As I said, what else do we have to go on but the reported facts?
Quote: Durham Giant "you criticise posters who comment on her likely Mental health'"

Please try to understand thiswasn't[/i on your putative "edge". She may have even been. What I object to is the claim to [iknow[/i she was, or the claim that well, she [imust[/i have been, becasue she had form for that sort of thing and was obviously mentally unbalanced [/i]prior to the prank incident[/i], when you simply cannot draw those conclusions from the fact that she hanged herself. Or from the reports abou the alleged incidents in India.
Quote: Durham Giant "... but then you say she was depressed.'"

The [ireports in the media[/i say she had been treated for depression. The information has been in various media. It has not been denied or contradicted anywhere. So I believe she had been suffering from depression. And yes, I believe, cancel that, I am CERTAIN, that it was deep depression that led her tohnag herself. But the latter certainty is nothing to do with any press reports. It is based on my assumption that someone who hangs themself is deeply unhappy with that life at that moment and can see no other option. So, that opinion of mine is based on NO media reports, no press story, and no first hand information. Yet I'm certain of it.
Do you think I'm wrong?
Quote: Durham Giant "...All of this is quite normal in a discussion and a debate BUT the crux of the matter is , that you were arguing heads should roll whilst others said lets wait until we have the facts before being the judge jury and executioner. Your tendons in your knee jerked so fast you dug a hole for yourself and are still digging whilst still in the hole.'"

As your personal mission seems to be to misquote me and attribute fake comments, I'll quote the whole thing. What I actually said was What I find hard to believe is that then, the radio station management, having reviewed the call, made the staggering decision to put it out over the airwaves. They are older and wiser heads, and no doubt had access to legal advice if they needed it too, and it is they, more than the novice presenters, who are to blame. They could have congratulated the presenters on their "scoop", but gently explained why they had gone too far, and deleted the tape and sent a private apology to the hospital. Instead, they unbelievably decided it was a fit piece to broadcast.
I have no time for morons who claim this was a prank call just like thousands of other prank calls. It wasn't. The "joke" in most prank calls is that at the end of the call, the truth is revealed, and the humour for the listener is in the reaction of the pranked person. Here, though, the pranked person was never considered. They never gave a moment's thought to her. She was bypassed as pure collateral damage. If they had thought for a minute what position they would put her in, and how mortified she would be that she had been taken in, and put a radio station through which was as a result broadcasting Kate's personal info around the world, maybe they would have taken a different decision.
Of course, it was not predictable that the receptionist would take her own life. It was just predictable that she would be utterly humiliated, mortified and extremely distressed. Not to mention the risk of being involved in data protection and employment consequences. And this is where the morons just don't get it. A "prank" is just that. It's an easy word to understand. So all you need to ask yourself before you choose your victim is, will the victim agree that this was just a prank, and see the funny side? If the answer is a plain "no", then it isn't a prank, but something else. It might have just about been, if when she was taken in, they had immediately disclosed who they really were, in typical prank-show style, and declined to be put through, although I don't see what would have been funny about it myself, but they chose to abandon the "prank" aspect and move on to the new target.
The people who took the decision to broadcast clearly have appalling judgment. I'm sure offences must have been committed and if so they must be prosecuted. They aren't fit to be in charge of a broadcast station and should resign or have their licence pulled. '"
Far from being a knee jerk reaction, that was, and remains, my considered view based on the essential facts which were known at the time, and which have not changed.
This is not me "being the judge jury and executioner", as you so dramatically claim. It is me stating what in my opinion should happen. I am not the judge nor claimed to be. I am not likely to be on any relevant jury. I have not called for anyone to be executed.
Funnily enough, the Australian Communications and Media Authority (Acma) which has the power to revoke the licence of the station involved, or to impose conditions on how it operates,has announced that it is using its discretionary powers to launch an investigation. At least, I think it has. I only know this from reports in the media, and you'll tell me that they could be lying. But I don;t think so.
If the reports are to be believed, ACMA will consider whether the prank call breached the Australian Commercial Radio Codes of Practice, including whether it breached standards of decency, invaded privacy or broke rules of consent.
Obviously the reports could have completely invented such a Code, which may ot even exist, and so the quote from this Code, which i have never read. may be a complete fabrication, but for what it is worth, under part 6 of the alleged code, radio stations are not allowed to broadcast the words of an "identifiable person" unless the person has been told in advance that their words may be broadcast. If they have been recorded without their knowledge they must give consent for their words to be broadcast before they are put to air. Legal experts have also reportedly said they believe the call may have breached the Listening Devices Act of New South Wales. But they may be making it up, too, I suppose.
On the remote chance that the Code does exist, do you think the radio station told Mrs. Saldanha in advance that her words would be broadcast, or that she consented to it? I'm saying no. Oops - ther I go again, jumping to conclusions wheh I was not at Mrs. Saldanha's side for every moment between th call and her death, so cannot possibly "know" that she didn't consent. Hey ho. I'll take the chance I'm wrong.
Quote: Durham Giant "... So between the voices in your head and the knee jerk reactions get yourself to the doctors quick.'"

Quote: Durham Giant "Kill it, it's garbage i have to keep reading every time someone posts a new message about the same thing over and over again.'"

icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner8633No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Jun 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5374_1389225814.jpeg
[color=#FF4040:a05vbmvj][b:a05vbmvj]God is nothing more than an imaginary friend for grown ups.[/b:a05vbmvj][/color:a05vbmvj]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5374.jpeg

FA... you're starting to sound a lot like me when I get my teeth into something.

Not acknowledging the possibility of being wrong? Check.

Picking and choosing which bits to argue with? Check

Not noticing that you're slowly being ridiculed? Check....

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12723
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Charges very unlikely, unsurprisingly.

rlhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9768656/Duchess-hoax-call-Australian-radio-hosts-unlikely-to-face-charges.htmlrl

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member18802No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2015Aug 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons42da_files/4921-2354mikeypl8-msnicons.jpg
Science flies people to the moon. Religion flies people into buildings.:icons42da_files/4921-2354mikeypl8-msnicons.jpg

Quote: WIZEB "Charges very unlikely, unsurprisingly.

rlhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9768656/Duchess-hoax-call-Australian-radio-hosts-unlikely-to-face-charges.htmlrl'"

Quite right too.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: Scooter Nik "FA... you're starting to sound a lot like me when I get my teeth into something...'"

Aye.

Quote: Scooter Nik "Not acknowledging the possibility of being wrong? Check...'"

No. That's one possibility I'm always open to. On this one, though I'm not especially claiming to be "right" about anything. I do have the opinion that the radio station management acted appallingly and that is a view that is not capable of being changed, as that just IS my opinion. And will remain so whether they face any worse consequences than they already have, or no more. But it's perfectly reasonable to have a firm view, most people do, I think.

Quote: Scooter Nik "Picking and choosing which bits to argue with? Check..'"

Actually I reckon the exact opposite is one of my faults. If I was much more selective, my responses would be much shorter. I acknowledge a tendency to have to rebut each point that is to me plainly wrong.

Quote: Scooter Nik "Not noticing that you're slowly being ridiculed? Check....'"

icon_lol.gif Hardly. The two muppets doing the attempts at "ridicule" aren't exactly being subtle. To me, the particular puerile comments are just embarrassing to them. If they want to show themselves up I don't care. ATEOTD I don't think being of the firm opinion that the radio station management acted very badly; and that whilst they did not kill her, had they not chosen to run the tape, she would almost certainly be alive today and getting on with her conscientious day to day nursing job at which she was reportedly 'outstanding', is even capable of being "ridiculed". But if you disagree, I'd be interested to know what bits you think are ridiculous?

But as I do regularly ridicule the ridiculous, I could hardly object to that tactic. The thing about ridicule is, it only works if your target audience agrees that the object is worthy of ridicule. Otherwise you just show yourself up as an ignorant boor, eg Durham Giant. Like on this thread, I have ridiculed the conspiracists ("a very convenient death"; "was it even suicide"icon_wink.gif. I suppose the difference is whether views, such as those, merit ridicule, as opposed to poor attempts at ridicule being used as a last resort by people who have run out of sensible ways to defend their position, so then descend to offensive remarks to smokescreen their embarrassment.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach519No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2014Dec 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
36663_1388080978.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_36663.gif

"Oh, that God the gift would give us
To see ourselves as others see us" ....... Robert Burns

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12488No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00004.gif
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????:disney/00004.gif

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "
As your personal mission seems to be to misquote me and attribute fake comments, I'll quote the whole thing. What I actually said wasI have no time for morons who claim this was a prank call page 11'"

Yet you accuse others of being puerile and insulting

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "I'm sure offences must have been committed and if so they must be prosecuted page 11'"
You wrote this at the time when everyone in the media and the usual idiots were demanding sackings prosecutions and making death threats but you insist you were not on any bandwagon.

The crux of your argument seems to be that you have not moved from your original position and that you were above all of the bandwagon jumpers and should be seen as some sort of ethereal being floating above everyone else
Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "On all known facts the nurse took her life as the final act in a short sequence of events in which the prank call was the first, and so the outcome of the prank was, ultimately, her death page 14'"
And this was at the time you accused wheels of [sizespeculation[/size

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "that NO such drivel as the OP alludes to is even remotely going to come out in the wash page 16'"

This was two days before information came out about the Nurse previously trying to kill herself twice this year

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "Credit though for managing to twist things round to the extent that you now suggest most of the "blame" for the suicide can be put on the nurse's mental health. That is truly sick, if ingenious page 22 '"

You wrote this when most people were accepting that her mental health must have been a major factor in what happened. Yet anyone who thinks that her Mental health in some way contributed to what happened is SICK.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "as I have several times previously said, all the facts are NOT known nor will they be until the inquest finds them. page 23 '"

Yet when i suggested that we cannot say it was suicide until the inquest makes the decision you tried to ridicule that position.
Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "To sum up, you say that "IF" anyone is to blame, (so you think nobody may have done anything amiss) page 24'"

And this was at the time you denied that you were looking to blame people.

You start insulting people and then complain when others do it to you.

You already suffer from knee jerk reactions, have little insight into your actions, think people are out to get you with insults and have grandiose ideas that anyone is remotely bothered about what you say when you have been shown up.

I am just enjoying the sport with you if anyone seems to have got their knickers in a twist it is you.

I have to say you are exhibiting elements of both neurosis and psychosis have you been assessed by your local mental health team as you have some characteristics of Borderline personality disorder.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: Durham Giant "As you seem so keen on your quotes here are a few more
Fail. That's neither puerile nor insulting. For convenience we all refer to it as the "prank call" but it developed into no such thing, it developed into a bogus caller obtaining confidential patient information, and then a radio station using the call without anyone's consent. It was intended as a prank call, but the DJs never thought they'd get through. Having got through, they got a bit giddy ad caused a nurse to break patient confidentiality, but that's what their bosses should have understood and that's why the major blame is for the bosses' decision to broadcast.
Quote: Durham Giant "
Quote: Durham Giant "I'm sure offences must have been committed and if so they must be prosecuted page 11'"

You wrote this at the time when everyone in the media and the usual idiots were demanding sackings prosecutions and making death threats but you insist you were not on any bandwagon.'"

Fail. I said I was quite sure offences had been committed, and that IF SO (note the word "if"icon_wink.gif then they must be prosecuted. What exactly is wrong with that?
Quote: Durham Giant "The crux of your argument seems to be that you have not moved from your original position '"

Fail. The crux of my argument was and is in my first post, which I quoted for you in full last time, but clearly might as well not have bothered.
Quote: Durham Giant " and that you were above all of the bandwagon jumpers and should be seen as some sort of ethereal being floating above everyone else '"

Oh dear. And I said any such thing when, exactly? I simply posted my considered opinion. Nothing more. "Ethereal being"? FFS.
Quote: Durham Giant "Quote
So, I was right on all that. Your point?
Fail. Leaving aside your claim that she "tried to kill herself" which is just the sort of speculation you decry, (for reasons I have stated I don't believe she did intend to kill herself in those incidents) you well know that the "drivel" I referred to was the dark hints at conspiracy or that the hospital management had somehow been complicit in her death, in some weird 'dark forces at work here' kind of way.
Fail. The trouble is you keep deliberately twisting my clear words in an effort to decalre yourself right. The exact subject we are here discussing is her mental health [iimmediately before[/i the prank call events. You claim to know she was mentally ill and on the edge. (Then you lied, and claimed you never said she was on the edge; remember?) I have pointed out that you know no such thing, and you refuse to accept it. So far as I am aware, absolutely NO information, zero, nada, nothing has come out to suggest that immediately before tehse events she was "on the edge of suicide" or mentally ill. I pointed out for the sake of completeness that I am not even saying she wasn't suffering from some mental illness, only that there is NO information to back up such a claim.
The difference is you have taken the reported events of almost a year ago and assigned permanent mental illness and being "on the edge" to her, as if she was from that moment permanently and forever a risk of imminent suicide at any time. I have said you have no justification for claiming this.
Fail. That's not just a lie, but a stupid lie, since I have been repeatedly saying that I mainly blame the radio station management from my very first post, and you can hardly have missed it. How do you think you can get away with this repeated lying? Do you even know you're doing it?
Quote: Durham Giant "You start insulting people and then complain when others do it to you. '"

To whom did I complain? I suggested you apologised for an out of order remark. You chose not to, that's up to you!
Quote: Durham Giant "You already suffer from knee jerk reactions, have little insight into your actions, think people are out to get you with insults and have grandiose ideas that anyone is remotely bothered about what you say '"

Fail. You can't specify any such alleged knee jerk reaction, you can't give a clue as to what on earth you mean by I "have little insight into (my) actions". To say I "think people are out to get me with insults" is pretty weird. You seem to think whatever you invent becomes fact. It doesn't.
Quote: Durham Giant " I am just enjoying the sport with you '"

Well that's good, then, at least, as I'm certainly having fun showing up your illogical and contradictory ramblings. It would be good if you could cut down on the lies, and particularly the gratuitous abuse, as no debate is ever improved by that, but if you feel the need to ramp it up then crack on, it just clearly shows that, far from "enjoying the sport", you have got your knickers in a right twist, to the extent you've lost your self-control and can't help yourself being reduced to insults.
Quote: Durham Giant "Thu Dec 13, 2012 3
We agree on this.
Quote: Durham Giant "Wed Dec 26, 2012 11
Quote: Durham Giant "Wed Dec 26, 2012 7
Quote: Durham Giant "I have to say you are exhibiting elements of both neurosis and psychosis have you been assessed by your local mental health team as you have some characteristics of Borderline personality disorder.'"

So now you are not only nurse Saldanha's psychiatrist, you think you're mine! Brilliant! But as presumably you mean what you say, then since you have (repeatedly) resorted to insults, I must take it you accept you have lost the argument, and this is therefore the final post in this thread.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12488No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00004.gif
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????:disney/00004.gif

Quote: prank call "Ferocious Aardvark Fail. That's neither puerile nor insulting'"

so to call people morons is not insulting. icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach18610No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22214_1285226877.jpg
War does not determine who is right - only who is left. Thank God I'm an atheist.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_22214.jpg

Quote: JerryChicken "They both get paid for doing this in the day job What do they do?
It's like two lawyers arguing.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16983No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40452_1335639638.jpg
[img:218z2l9g]http://i40.tinypic.com/tz8ti.jpg[/img:218z2l9g]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40452.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "That's good. To sum up, you say that "IF" anyone is to blame, (so you think nobody may have done anything amiss) then it is [ithe hospital[/i, who should have realised that if they let her work on the reception phone, a prank call might come in, she would be duped, she might be grievously distressed by the media shiitstorm etc that she might kill herself.

But the radio station who actually broadcast the tape are entitled to assume that any person taking a call in a hospital has been tested and cleared as being of sufficient fortitude to be able to brush off being at the centre of a worldwide humiliation.

Well, there is always that to consider.

It must just be me then. Oh, by the way, just out of interest, as I've clearly missed it somewhere, where is your evidence that prior to this incident, she "had significant mental issues"? You know, in the first week of December 2012? I.e., about the relevant time? I am equally not saying she did not - I equally as you DON'T KNOW if she did, or if she didn't. I have not seen a single report of a single person suggesting that she did.

'"

My objection was people making unequivocal claims about that particular person's mental health prior to the prank incident. I did not say they were trying to be a psychiatrist, in general but that unless they were HER psychiatrist, in particular, they obviously don't know the state of her mental health in early December 2012. Does that make it clear?

I believe the survival instinct is a default position, when faced with a life threatening situation. I don't think it has much at all to do with suicide cases. It is a fact that a million people a year or more override that to take their own lives. If you want to believe that a person takes their own live, [iergo[/i they had "significant mental issues", you'd be wrong. They might, of course, but not at all necessarily. And [iattempting[/i suicide is often a "cry for help" or attention, to coin a phrase. [iActually killing yourself[/i is - contrary to your belief - often a cold and calculated considered act, 100% "in control". [sizeIt is often a choice.[/size

From what evidence I have read, this lady was not "out of control". She seems to have thought it through right down to her funeral arrangements. What you are saying is that [ibecause[/i an adult hangs him or herself, they are mentally "out of control". This is a complete misunderstanding, you don't have to be mentally ill to kill yourself, and you can kill yourself without being "out of control".'"
]

Crikey you've changed your tune since your reply to me on pg 13-14 icon_rolleyes.gif

290 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
290 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.755859375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
11s
Film game
karetaker
13s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
52s
This weeks disciplinary
karetaker
1m
Shopping list for 2025
DSJ1983
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Jake the Peg
1m
Salford H
Roam Ranger
1m
York City Knights home
Trojan Horse
2m
Betting 2024
karetaker
3m
Rumours thread
Shifty Cat
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Playoff Semi Final
NickyKiss
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Blotto
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Hasbag
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
CarlB
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
Rixy
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside York Knights Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Old FC when we knew how to play rugby
mk_fc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Dons v Widnes - Sunday 15 September 2024
Kick and cha
TODAY
Catalans Keep Season Alive With Victory Over The Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
A new low
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And Send Hull FC Bottom
RLFANS News
TODAY
Points difference
orangeman
TODAY
Toulouse away
faxcar
TODAY
Todays game v Giants
Barbed Wire
TODAY
Staying or Not
fanstanningl
TODAY
Salford H Moved to Thursday
NickyKiss
TODAY
North Stand
NickyKiss
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,821 80,11914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Thu 19th Sep
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Salford
 Fri 20th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
Whitehaven
v
Halifax
York
v
Featherstone
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
SL 26 St.Helens40-4Castleford
SL 26 Wigan38-0Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 26 657 336 321 42
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 26 550 483 67 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 26 434 648 -214 18
Castleford 26 415 701 -286 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20