FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > North Wales Crusaders > Millennium Magic is back?
49 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach280No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2016Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Actually i know you are wrong. You complete moron. Ok i'll take the time to take you apart.

1. The RFL has played it pretty smartly by the looks of it. Bitch about Cardiff, take it away, so cardiff wants it back and should promote it themselves. Yeah i can see how the RFL ed that one up. Looks like they have got the best of both ends. I love the way you seem to spout like it's fact too. Hillarious. The RFL shouldn't have to advertise around cardiff. They did a good job on Sky sports and in the papers telling people it was on. Cardiff couldn't give a ( probably the union idiots), so they missed out on a goldmine for a millenium stadium that has to be rented by the national team lol. It might actually be a good idea to put it in the middle of the six nations on the week off. Cardiff will hopefully still be buzzing from a couple of Wales Wins, and will just want to keep the booze train going through the 8 weeks that the six nations is on. An afternoon out in the millenium watching rugby is all the same.

2. I knew this. All your arguments have all come back to this. You are still a bitter little nobody that can't take the move to wrexham was the only option for the team, and can't get it through your thick skull that without Moss and wrexham the crusaders wouldn't have a team. It's hillarious that you seem to call it "treachory". So let me ask you this. For 95% of fans, would you rather have a super league team or not?

THERE WAS NO FINANCIAL BACKER THAT WANTED US IN SOUTH WALES YOU GOON. WITHOUT WREXHAM STEPPING IN WE HAVE NOTHING, NADA, NOUGHT. But thats probably what you want, because you are just some bitter idiot. Yeah sure we had offers for the crusaders in the south, but samuel was never going to have to deal with the debt himself. So no one wanted the massive debt that samuel amassed because he is a retarded businessman.

3. Could you show me who was going to finance these new stadium plans? Hell why not show me the plans they had for a new stadium. I want definite plans, not just a couple of idea's that were posted in the papers. There was never any intention to build a new stadium in bridgend. Bridgend council didn't even want the new stadium. Shows how pathetic it all is.

4. The average attendance isn't 600 fans better off a game at all. Without the games in South Wales( which no one came too, because it wasn't advertised yet again) the average attendance for wrexham is 5209. Thats with Two massive Gates on the way. The saints game should bring in upwards of 8000, with well over 4000 sold already without the away support, and the hull game should bring in a minimum of 5000. Were does that leave your extra 600 fans? In wrexham there is an average fanbase for the crusaders of 3000-35000 fans, exactly the same as down here, in their first season. We had 3 seasons to build a fanbase, and people were still bitter that samuel owned the team.

5. So if you follow rugby league, how come your not interested in the scorpions? why bother to come to a message board to troll, i don't really understand. Is it because you have nothing better to do now since you don't follow the crusaders and can't bitch and moan about anything?

6. So whats going on then grendal. You will probably out and not reply to this message because deep down, under all the desperate denial, you KNOW I'm right.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17226No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6731_1299024498.jpg
[quote="King Street Cat":1wa9s43t]Some might look at this as being harsh but I think it's fair. When are the Rugby League going to stop persisting with this fantasy expansion. If it hasn't worked by now, it never will! I'm all for reaching out to a wider audience with our game but not at the expense of historical clubs in the homelands.[/quote:1wa9s43t]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6731.jpg

Quote: Grendel "I REALLY can't decide whether you're being thick or disingenuous (probably a bit of both).
Nobody is claiming anything is anti-Welsh you goon!
The RFL went money chasing to Scotland after bitching that the Millenium Stadium should have promoted the event better. The RFL didn't want to publicise their own event. Probably didn't want to pay any of the advertising budget for their own event then wondered why hardly any locals turned up.'"
No, they didn't want to pay one their own advertising budget when they had the option of someone else doing it for them, and paying them more money to stage the event there. There was no reason for the event to stay in Cardiff. It made every sense to move the event to Edinburgh, I'm not sure why you can't understand this.
Quote: Grendel "The Crusaders, after mismanagement by Samuel and Turner, were meant to move to Newport but then p i s s e d off to Wrexham, treacherously abandoning new stadium plans in a desperate attempt to regain their underserved franchise on the cheap. They triumphantly trumpeted the "greater" fanbase. Novelty matches aside, the Great Betrayal netted them on average 600 extra attendees per match (probably the travel averse away fans that didn't attend in S Wales). THEN there is all the spin from Crusaders HQ that S Wales attendance was crap incomparison to Wrexham. Yeah 3 matches where the locals were curious, dismissed the sport as rubbish (wrongly IMO. It's just the club and the governing body that are rubbish) and never went again!'"
As Spongolium says, there were no buyers for the club in South Wales, the only buyer was in Wrexham. The club had the option of relocating to Wrexham or going bust. You must have been told this at least 20 times. Dismiss it as being a lie if you want, but the fact is that you have yet to inform any of us the identity of this mystery buyer who could have kept the Crusaders in South Wales, and nor did they identify themselves to the club. If there were any other buyers in the South then they would have surely been used, can you give any reasons why the club would relocate hundreds of miles away if they had the option to stay where they were?

I've never read the club trumpeting that they moved to Wrexham for greater attendances, nor have they criticised the fans from the South. Why would they ever want to do that? You've completely made that up. A lot of them still travel to watch the games.
Quote: Grendel "Spin it all you want Headhunter (it's obvious which little heads you hunt). You know you are playing to a tame audience that will vigorously agree with you. But deep down, under all the desperate denial, you KNOW I'm right.'"
I don't 'know' you're right. You are a paranoid, over-dramatic idiot.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach659No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[color=#FF4000]Gone![/color]:

Spongy, I TRIED reading your post, but you seemed to get more enraged with every word and, like your team's management strategy, it became an incoherent mess. Don't try to argue mate. You don't have the ability. If that is what you call taking someone apart I pity you. to quote Mumford and sons "Tremble little Lion man, you'll never settle any of your scores".

Headhunter, what can I say? You spout lies lies and more lies. Keep doing it though. If you repeat it often enough it may become truth. I won't bother responding to the drivel that makes up the majority of your ridiculous post, but as regards your last and, as usual vastly inaccurate , statement.
1) I am not paranoid. You and Spongy and others ARE "out to get me" for my comments. That you are laughable little 2@s without the wit to do so doesn't change that fact.
2) I am not over dramatic. I am merely eloquent and like a good argument.
3) I am no idiot. That you are unable to understand my velid and incisive points suggests that there is ONE idiot in this little bicker and it ain't me.

Now SURELY that's gotta be worth a ban.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach659No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Tell you what though Spongy and Helmethunter, just to correct some of your lies:-
1. The buyer in South Wales was a Bridgend bid led by an ex-Crusaders club member, and backed by certain very successful businessmen and ex-rugby players. It is not my place to name them. No doubt you will deny this because that is what phuknuts like you always do.
2. Bridgend WERE keen to have the new stadium. It was all going ahead nicely until Samule, at Turnip's behest looked at a different site and a different developer. OBVIOUSLT the working drawings weren't done Spongy you 2@! The thing hadn't got to planning by the time your club had phukked off. But I could name the company and probably the design team if it did not break a confidence. If there were drawings, I COULD show them to you but you'd still not understand them. The fundng was to be part European area 1 funding, part clubs that were to use the stadium and part council. When the Crusaders shcat out, it all came tumbling down.
3. So you ARE claiming the 2 novelty matches to your average game attendance then? How doshonest of you. Well if you're doing that you have to count the shytte attendances at Neef too. Your attendances are no better than Bridgend's were.

Other than that, good effort (for idiots).

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17226No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6731_1299024498.jpg
[quote="King Street Cat":1wa9s43t]Some might look at this as being harsh but I think it's fair. When are the Rugby League going to stop persisting with this fantasy expansion. If it hasn't worked by now, it never will! I'm all for reaching out to a wider audience with our game but not at the expense of historical clubs in the homelands.[/quote:1wa9s43t]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6731.jpg

Quote: Grendel "1. The buyer in South Wales was a Bridgend bid led by an ex-Crusaders club member, and backed by certain very successful businessmen and ex-rugby players. It is not my place to name them. No doubt you will deny this because that is what phuknuts like you always do.'"
So in this case, why did the backer not put in a bid for the club? And if he did, then why did they choose to ignore it and move hundreds of miles away to a completely alien area instead of staying and building on the work that they had done? It would have been much easier to keep the club in South Wales if there was a buyer there. The fact that there wasn't any sort of concrete bid and that the club was about to go bust seems to have evaded you.
Quote: Grendel "I am not paranoid. You and Spongy and others ARE "out to get me" for my comments'"
That's one of the best comments I have read on this forum. Tongue-in-cheek, surely? icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach168No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2011Nov 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44182.jpg
:44182.jpg

While I disagree with much of the sentiment that Grendel uses in this topic and others, he is right regards the potential buyers for the Celtic Crusaders franchise. There was a bid from a Bridgend based consortium, infact afterwards said consortium is supposed to have put a bid forward to set up a Championship 1 club playing out of the Brewery Field , but of course this went to the Neath based consortium thanks to the RFL. The potential buyers for the Celtic Crusaders franchise in the South were willing to buy the franchise but NOT willing to cover the debts accumilated by Samuel, only Wrexham were willing to do so ,so took the franchise by default practically. The youth development and playing base is all still in South Wales, the vast majority of fans are in North Wales, the problem is having both in the same place.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17226No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6731_1299024498.jpg

Quote: cardiffcrusaderrob "While I disagree with much of the sentiment that Grendel uses in this topic and others, he is right regards the potential buyers for the Celtic Crusaders franchise. There was a bid from a Bridgend based consortium, infact afterwards said consortium is supposed to have put a bid forward to set up a Championship 1 club playing out of the Brewery Field , but of course this went to the Neath based consortium thanks to the RFL. The potential buyers for the Celtic Crusaders franchise in the South were willing to buy the franchise but NOT willing to cover the debts accumilated by Samuel, only Wrexham were willing to do so ,so took the franchise by default practically. The youth development and playing base is all still in South Wales, the vast majority of fans are in North Wales, the problem is having both in the same place.'"
So it was not a viable option then considering the club was about to go into liquidation.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach659No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: headhunter "So it was not a viable option then considering the club was about to go into liquidation.'"

Where do you get "about to go into liquidation" from, you sagging old lady breast?

Samuel wanted out. The consortium did not want to pick up Samuel's debts and wanted Turner out. Ergo, Samuel wanted someone else to pick up after his latest mess and Turner wanted to keep his job. THIS and ONLY this is the reason the club fecked off to Wrexham.

This is all well known in South Wales. 'm surprised a RL forum moderator who claims to live down south managed to MISS such a signifcant piece of information.

(PS you really ARE easy to manipulate. You'd have locked this thread long ago if I hadn't suggested you would and challeneged you to do so. This may go some way to explaining why you so easily accept the mob explanation over facts.)

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach280No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2016Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Grendel "Where do you get "about to go into liquidation" from, you sagging old lady breast?

Samuel wanted out. The consortium did not want to pick up Samuel's debts and wanted Turner out. Ergo, Samuel wanted someone else to pick up after his latest mess and Turner wanted to keep his job. THIS and ONLY this is the reason the club fecked off to Wrexham.

This is all well known in South Wales. 'm surprised a RL forum moderator who claims to live down south managed to MISS such a signifcant piece of information.

(PS you really ARE easy to manipulate. You'd have locked this thread long ago if I hadn't suggested you would and challeneged you to do so. This may go some way to explaining why you so easily accept the mob explanation over facts.)'"

You grendal are a out. Nothing else. You can't argue your point at all, so you resorted to moving around every single point that i made. So that makes you, a out. Wouldn't expect anything more for you though mate. It's just funny watching you troll on a forum, for something you " don't care about".

It also prooves that you don't understand how the business world works. You ing idiot. Samuel was not going to sell the crusaders unless someone took on his massive debt that he accumalated. This means, that without a buyer that was going to do this, the club was going to go into liquidation, because he didn't want the club anymore. They could of had a million offers from a south wales consortium, but unless any of them were willing to take on the debt from samuel, then the club was going into liquidation, as they would of had no money, no ground, no players to keep the club going. You tool

I'm surprised that an idiotic south wales fan such as yourself missed all this. You make me laugh. Obviously trying to stir up on a forum.

"Ergo, Samuel wanted someone else to pick up after his latest mess and Turner wanted to keep his job. THIS and ONLY this is the reason the club fecked off to Wrexham."

Where is your proof by the way. I haven't seen anything from it yet. You are just spouting . Maybe you should stop now

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach659No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Spongy you dozy Gog Ratshagger, calm the pheck down or you'll have an embolism and let's face it you clearly can't spare the brain cells.
You REALLY think Samuel, if he couldn't offload his debt would rather go into liquidation than flog off what he could and mitigate the debts? So he'd take enoromous losses rather than break even / take a small loss? And YOU, laughably as usual, claim I don't understand business?!

Mate swapping coloured pebbles for sheep fleeces is not "business" outside of north wales. So honestly, you simply make yourself look foolish pretending you understand.
Also playing the "I laugh at you" card whilst raging like you clearly are only makes you look even more foolish.

Add to this your atrocious grammar and spelling "could of" "prooves" (sic) and mate, you look like you sneaked into the shallow end of the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't looking.

And then FINALLY, you try the "you haven't even shown me any proof" card. The last desperate gambit of a complete windowlicker.

I think if you went to a naturalist (that's an epxert on flora and fauna not a nudist - you're so phukkin' thick i thought I should clarify that), you'd probably be downgraded from an animal to a vegetable you're that stupid.

Over to you Spongy icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach659No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Spongy said
Quote: "obviously trying to stir up poop on an internet forum'"

Clearly worked then. I stirred you up icon_thumb.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1200
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Jul 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44609_1281983676.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44609.jpg

Quote: Grendel "Where do you get "about to go into liquidation" from, you sagging old lady breast?

(PS you really ARE easy to manipulate. You'd have locked this thread long ago if I hadn't suggested you would and challeneged you to do so. This may go some way to explaining why you so easily accept the mob explanation over facts.)'"

While we're on the subject of poor spelling icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach659No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Traffic "While we're on the subject of poor spelling eusa_naughty.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach659No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Geez I need a better hobby than this. ! icon_sad.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17226No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6731_1299024498.jpg

This is all well known in South Wales. 'm surprised a RL forum moderator who claims to live down south managed to MISS such a signifcant piece of information.'"
Samuel could not afford to pay the debts. He could not afford to pay the players or run the club anymore, hence the need to sell. He fled to Dubai for a week when the RFL found out his financial status, prior to that he had been continuing to try and run the club, even convincing Noble and co to move to South Wales. Do you think he would have done that if he had 'wanted' out? If no one had picked up his debts, then the club could not have continued to exist, because it was GOING BUST. Turner had nothing to do with selling the club, he wasn't the owner. I'm not sure who this is 'well known' amongst other than yourself, since you have entirely made it up.
Quote: Grendel "(PS you really ARE easy to manipulate. You'd have locked this thread long ago if I hadn't suggested you would and challeneged you to do so. This may go some way to explaining why you so easily accept the mob explanation over facts.)'"
Apart from the fact that there is (unfortunately) nothing in the AUP against talking garbage and so no reason for the thread to be locked or your posts to be removed, I'm not even a moderator on this forum so couldn't if I wanted to.

49 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
49 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.68701171875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Todays match v Saints
The Speculat
6m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
7m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
7m
Film game
Boss Hog
9m
Shopping list for 2025
Dave K.
15m
Rumours thread
Wollo-Wollo-
16m
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
LeythIg
20m
Whitehaven
Wollo-Wollo-
26m
Hudds
RfE
44m
Reserves Grand Final
Stu M
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
2024 Disciplinary
Jack Burton
28s
Saints h
Zig
34s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
krisleeds
36s
Salford H
Dave K.
53s
Film game
Boss Hog
53s
TV games not Wire
rubber ducki
59s
2024 Play Off Chance
paddock
1m
Whitehaven
Wollo-Wollo-
1m
Play offs
newcat
1m
Leeds Rhinos - Away
bonaire
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
Howfenwire
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
The games af
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
jimmyfivebel
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
The Speculat
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
Stu M
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
TODAY
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six After Destroying Hull FC
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,550 80,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20