JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

For those of you who have management that forward only items from one organisation....thought you might be interested in seeing this which was distributed earlier this week
========================================================================================================

“What can BARLA do for you“

BARLA is a pivotal organisation whose forward thinking has been essential to the growth of Rugby League Football all around the world.

BARLA, in the early 1980’s, were the think tank that brought you the National Development Scheme and The National Coaching Scheme. Both schemes were highly successful and remain, although renamed, essential to today’s continued growth and development. We also became the first organisation to Offer international tours to the “Amateur Player” and still promote the same today.

BARLA offers top quality cup competitions in heartland counties as well as the National Cup competition which still holds the world record of attracting 221 teams for a rugby competition from either code. This has always been regarded as the best competition that any amateur team or player can win.

BARLA has always provided, and will continue to offer, a high quality insurance policy as well as an independent arbitration body should matters need addressing.

In 1973, and with the 13 a side code in decline, BARLA was formed. The RFL was controlled by thirty professional clubs and the amateurs hadn’t any say or vote in their own destiny. Ironically in 2010, and after the majority of BARLA’s responsibilities have - through unification - been handed to the RFL, the 13 a side code is once again in serious decline and the amateurs are losing their right to control their destinies, BARLA are once again ready to rise to the challenge to secure our sports future.

When you look at modern day Amateur Rugby League everything you see is the direct result of BARLA’s passion to promote and grow Rugby League. We recognise Grassroots rugby as the essential part of that growth and we will promote the ethos of “Rugby for All”, rather than the “rugby for the elite”. We strive to maintain our current league base and represent all clubs with amateur status. Whilst maintaining our strong national cup competitions it is our aim to develop new and existing competitions which will encompass all amateur players nationally

mmp
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner4069No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4922_1302712061.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_4922.jpg

Quote: HouriganTiger "sorry, but i have read the thread with interest, and the first thing that hit me when i read your statements was 'cart before the horse'. surely before/during the time in which you decide/plan to form a new side in such a challenging area/community, you would explore these boundries (bolded for ref) before making any commitment. it actually makes you look incapable. view it as market research or R&D!!'"

You're seeing an amateur rugby league club as a business. It is a quasi-business in that it's outlay must be covered by its income. But it is something you want to set up in an area because you want to play/have rugby league in your area beacuse you think "it's worth it" rather than because you think it's a market to be tapped with an income stream to be simply drawn upon!

What you do is start small, identify the barriers as you go and try to overcome them. As you do, you keep an eye on your costs and income and occasionally, take a few risks to get that club off the ground. If I had started with my list of barriers - no players (unsurprising given there is no rugby league club!), no pitch, no money and just said "bugger it, that's too hard" then there would be no Bury Broncos and no rugby league club in a Borough with a population of 180,000 people!

This is how clubs organically develop - and it remains part of our constitution (and is incidentally, what I think we should be very proud of) that we exist to provide opportunities to the people of Bury - unlike many overnight clubs that have popped up in summer in development areas in the north we havent flooded our club with players from RL areas. I've been to a fair few summer games and seen a side full of NWC players, often from outside the immediate area - how does that help teh game as a whole grow? In Bury, many players were utter novices when they started with us (we had another first time novice train with us last night) and we have ensured throughout that local lads get their chance - out of 35 people who have worn a shirt this year, only 4 live outside the Borough's boundary.

It started in Bury with an open meeting December 2008. I was there (I live in the very south of the Borough) and another guy who lived near Bury town centre. I said I could probably get 7 players (people I knew) and he said similar - and from January we were training once a week as a mess-about session open to anyone who wanted to turn up.

So, we had an idea that there were about 20 people who maybe* wanted to play. That was our market.

I then spent a lot of time that summer talking to the Council and anyone who would listen trying to find a place to play, some money, a social venue etc. - where there was a barrier, I sought to overcome it.

By August 2008 came the big decision. We had a sponsor who would put £1k in to get us started, I was weighing up a Sportsmatch application using that sponsors money, we had c. 20 lads who might play, and I had found a school pitch that we could use (although at a silly price!).

The question was should we enter NWC and take the risk given that 20 lads wouldn't really be enough for a full season week in week out, we would need to sign up to £1k of costs for pitch hire and would need an outlay of c. £2k on equipment (including 2 kits) as well as £1,600 to use an all-weather pitch under floodlights to train. We took the risk, we budgeted carefully starting with a borrowed kit before buying our first in October and second at season end and we just about got through that fist year and then a second with the number of players rising to about 30.

Going into summer 2010 I started having detailed discussions with another school about it being a 'home' to the club, and then Cronus on the clubs behalf visited a Cricket club to see if they could become our social venue. The two sites were two minutes walk apart. We did a deal with the school saying we would focus junior development work there, we would pay for posts and pitch marking, and we would support them in grant applications etc. if they became our playing base. We helped get £5k for works to the school allowing us to have access to the changing rooms without having access to the rest of the school and we now use the school for FREE as a result, it cost us £1,300 up front but will save us every year from now on.

This week, we have negotiated with the school again so that we can use it as a training base and have storage space and have done a more formal deal with the cricket club so its our permament social base again for this summer. In April we will run a two day Easter Camp for juniors and aim to run two junior sides this summer alongside our open age. And although we occasionally concede a game because we still lack depth of experience we will finish 7th in Div 5 of NWC winning 8 games. In year 1 and year 2 we won just 2 games yet still kept that core of novice lads togther. As we go into summer this year we hope to have 30+ lads again and hopefully another group of newbies to the game to convert. All of this from small steps over three years.

So...that's how a club can develop with its sole focus on giving people opportunities to play RL and with all our revenue recycled back into expanding those opportunities. It will still be hard - our average age is close to 30 so we need a flow through but we'll keep going because "it'll be too hard" wasnt our attitude at the start and hasnt been at any point since.

The reason I put all that down was because i'm currently worried that the RFL have forgotten that such organic processes exist and that, in my view, an organic RL club focussed on RL development is better than an overnight club using players from an outside area and operating from an RU club (who are after the revenues they can grab rather than actually increasing RL participation more often than not).

The form that we had to fill in for this summer had conditions such as a social bar on the same site as a pitch (ours is still 100yds away but so what!?), dug-outs, permament pitch surrounds etc.. No offence, but no organic club could have those overnight!!! and the bonus point for fielding 13 players rule in the Merit League is barmy! surely a comp designed to help clubs get off the ground should reward a development side for turning up with 11 if that is all they have?! Why enter at all if your penalised for trying?!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif
:12389.gif

Quote: HouriganTiger "sorry, but i have read the thread with interest, and the first thing that hit me when i read your statements was 'cart before the horse'. surely before/during the time in which you decide/plan to form a new side in such a challenging area/community, you would explore these boundries (bolded for ref) before making any commitment. it actually makes you look incapable. view it as market research or R&D!!'"

I suggest you read mmp's post carefully. And I'm not quite sure why you think the fact there have been hurdles make us look incapable - quite the opposite in fact: we've overcome those hurdles and found alternative solutions and are growing despite an utter lack of interest in most official quarters. Of course he explored pitch/training options before deciding to enter the NWC; to suggest otherwise is ridiculous. To be honest, if you think the word incapable defines by the huge steps we've taken and the leaps forward we're seeing right now, I also suggest you buy a dictionary.

mmp has established and grown the club - organically - from nothing. I'm sure in your wisdom you are fully capable of doing exactly the same thing more successfully in a borough with almost ZERO interest and barely any knowledge of Rugby League, and only a handful of players. If so, you're welcome to come down and show us how it's done.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach208No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I can see your point but exploring these boundries when starting a club (and im not saying Bury didn't) only applies to a degree if the team your trying to start effects/weakens another RL club in your area. Otherwise you have to grab the bull by both horns and go for it....waiting for your town to help is useless, you have more chance of changing a towns allocation of say pitches when you 'no were to play this Saturday' when are up n running than 'going to have nowhere to play on a Saturday IF we start a team'

So as bury had/have no clubs in there area they decided to give RL a go. Now even if they only lasted 12 month they would of gave 15 or so lads the chance to play RL who would not of thought to travel to Bolton, Rochdale or anywere to play RL as these towns are off the radar. If only half the lads decide to carry on playing after Bury had folded and are willing to travel to Bolton or Rochdale these 7 or 8 lads will make a huge difference to the teams in those towns.....as it goes they have have not folded and have succeeded in running a RL side in a non-RL town (how long can we keep saying Bury is a non-RL town now the broncos are there - just because there is no pro team?? silly)

My point is this on starting a team and the summer Vs winter (RFL Vs BARLA) debate. I know this is not the pure topic of this thread but its getting there!

The RFL make life easy when starting a team.

I started Rochdale Cobras the same season mmp started Bury Broncos, both sides went in the NWCs 6th division. We didn't know each other prior to us starting the clubs but soon got talking and its safe to say both teams received great help, advise and assistance when starting up from the RFL. Both teams are now weighing up our options for summer (with every other team) and we are getting more info and solid facts from the RFL before BARLA get any info out. Before anyone comments on that last statement I do know why the RFL are doing this and how they have the ability to help (push) teams into summer but so what? If by ticking their boxes to Sport England and other government groups we get (the option!!) to play week in week out in better weather with a larger pool of players from football and RU....then Ill tick as many boxes as the RFL like.

Please note..these comments are mine and not that of the Rochdale Cobras committee or players but just one frustrated, undecided and confused member of the Amateur RL community.

mmp
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner4069No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4922_1302712061.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_4922.jpg

Just to reiterate why its important to take a punt...

www.pitchero.com/clubs/burybronc ... _id=289256

the Yr 5 tournament was won by Sedgley Park Primary. That's my old high school hosting a RL festival won by my old Primary school. In my 13 years across each, neither of those schools EVER had any rugby league at all.
Just to reiterate why its important to take a punt...

www.pitchero.com/clubs/burybronc ... _id=289256

the Yr 5 tournament was won by Sedgley Park Primary. That's my old high school hosting a RL festival won by my old Primary school. In my 13 years across each, neither of those schools EVER had any rugby league at all.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman863No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp032.gif
I want the finest wines available to humanity - I want them here and I want them now!:simpsons/simp032.gif

Quote: mmp "
The form that we had to fill in for this summer had conditions such as a social bar on the same site as a pitch (ours is still 100yds away but so what!?), dug-outs, permament pitch surrounds etc.. No offence, but no organic club could have those overnight!!! and the bonus point for fielding 13 players rule in the Merit League is barmy! surely a comp designed to help clubs get off the ground should reward a development side for turning up with 11 if that is all they have?! Why enter at all if your penalised for trying?!'"

I wouldn't worry about the form - I don't think these are "conditions" as much as they are trying to find out whcih clubs are at what level. Although, of course, I'm no longer involved with Merit League / RLC organisation in the North West so I may be wrong.

In the Midlands the 13 man rule was introduced by the committee but I didn't want it. It's now been taken out. One of the problems was that at junior level in particular, you could turn up with 9 good players, take on a team with 17 players who would be forced to play 9v9 and beat them. However the junior leagues (at U15 and below) have been removed and replaced by a more development driven programme so league points are irrelevent now.

18 posts in 2 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
18 posts in 2 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.673828125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Tarquin Fueg
Recent
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
weaver93
Recent
Dons v Swinton Saturday 29/6/24 at Fev 630pm
AdamH
Recent
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Rumours thread
PopTart
3m
Squad 2024
faxcar
3m
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
4m
Halifax v Whitehaven
Miserybusine
5m
IMG scores
phe13
7m
2024 l Academy Scholarship & Reserves News
fanstanningl
9m
Jayden Okunbor
tommyfromhul
9m
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
9m
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
10m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
RobRiches
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
TODAY
Fan Village
Zig
TODAY
terry silver
TODAY
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
MR FRISK
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Bull Mania
TODAY
IMG scores
phe13
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
WalterWizard
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 1,396 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
10:50
Parramatta
v
Souths
 TOMORROW
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sat 6th Jul
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
Newcastle
v
Workington
14:30
Crusaders
v
Midlands
Salford
v
Hull FC
       Championship 2024-R14
Dewsbury
v
Doncaster
Featherstone
v
Whitehaven
Swinton
v
Widnes
Wakefield
v
Batley
York
v
Barrow
       League One 2024-R14
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Thu 11th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
10:50
Dolphins
v
Souths
 Fri 12th Jul
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
LondonB
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Leeds
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sat 13th Jul
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
Catalans
v
Salford
 Sun 14th Jul
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R15
Oldham
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Rochdale
17:05
Manly
v
Newcastle
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
 Sat 17th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
13:00
Hull FC
v
LondonB
15:30
Wigan
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
Leeds
 Sun 18th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
Leigh
v
Salford
Catalans
v
Hull KR
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
Fri 28th Jun
NRL 17 Canterbury15-14Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10
Halifax 13 270 377 -107 10
Barrow 12 203 339 -136 10
Swinton 13 260 332 -72 8
Dewsbury 14 168 419 -251 2
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Tarquin Fueg
Recent
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
weaver93
Recent
Dons v Swinton Saturday 29/6/24 at Fev 630pm
AdamH
Recent
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Rumours thread
PopTart
3m
Squad 2024
faxcar
3m
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
4m
Halifax v Whitehaven
Miserybusine
5m
IMG scores
phe13
7m
2024 l Academy Scholarship & Reserves News
fanstanningl
9m
Jayden Okunbor
tommyfromhul
9m
Huddersfield
9m
terry silver
10m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
RobRiches
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
TODAY
Fan Village
Zig
TODAY
terry silver
TODAY
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
MR FRISK
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Bull Mania
TODAY
IMG scores
phe13
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
WalterWizard
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..