JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2010Sep 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Faxhali "Typical Fev fans, I hardly think that the Cheshire CID would be involved in this ATTACK if it was a accident, if it was a accident then the halifax fans who caused this would have been there with him in the ambulance and explained everything, From Halifax fans to neutral fans it is becoming more and more transparent that basically alot of the featherstone fans that day were out for trouble, whether they were regulars or band wagon jockeys, someone there knows who did whatever as they were more than likely on the coaches going back !!!!!'"

Firstly may i wish the supporter injured a full and speedy recovery from all rovers fans

now on to my point TYPICAL FEV FANS !!!!!!!
before throwing accusations , i think you need to wait until more is known about the incident ie FACTS. if it is found to be a rovers fan then and only then can you make judgement and i would say they deserve everything the get as punishment . I dont want to get dragged into a 'our fans are better than yours' debate but to say typical fev fans when some of your own are no shrinking violets ie the goading in the coach park wanting us to get off the coach for a scrap and a few incidents in pubs surrounding the ground . Im not saying there werent any who werent genuine fans but that was same for both teams, to me that sounds like youre tarring us all with the same brush .

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1411No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45840_1366545260.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45840.jpg

Quote: rovers "Im sick of this now writing utter crap like this will not help Dave will it, id be more concerned about the arsonist in your ranks that has struck twice in a few games because believe me he / she will not stop now. Its not our fault you had a crap day is it, some of the comments on the "get well dave" thread on your forum are disgusting'"

Are you sure about that? your more concerned that 2 smoke alarms have been set off at different grounds and different games, both for different reasons!
I think you need to have faith that the police will deal with the assault and that fire and health and safety at stadiums now is handled very well. Dont bite so much, dont take it personally, people will be emotive until the people who attacked Dave are brought to justice. Featherstone have had a brilliant year, Ive witnessed trouble at Fev games, ive read about trouble at Fev games, but ive also seen this at other clubs, i respect the club and its tradition, every club has idiots. Im sure the Police have leads and will duly make arrests, its probably more difficult here because they may not have been regular Rovers fans and it was away from the ground.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7676
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28343_1268949591.gif
" Time is but a flowing stream". Pedro. Higherfold Cockey Pond. 1973. You can shout for silence, but boots worn all day will always hum.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_28343.gif

Quote: Faxhali "I completely agree with you there, The police are discracefull, Just like bouncers on a club, once out of the ground they dont care, there were loads of police in the ground but as soon as it finished and featherstone left the stands hardly any went out to check for skirmishes, Oposing Fans should enter by opposite gates and Coaches should be parked at opposite ends with a police presence ready for anything to happen, In my honest opinion, there was always going to be a bit of trouble when opposing fans go out on the lash all day as tempers are freight and passion is high, however, with a little planning from HJ stadium regarding coaches being away from each other and seperate gates, police presence etc most of this could be avoided. The RFL should spend money on the grandfinal security and logistics becuase they take all the cash from the gates don't they.'"

We are talking about a RL game here and not that overated crap with the round ball. None of this should happen at all we pride ourselves on being a familly and the rubbish singing and violence has absolutely no part to play in it. I can walk where I like after a game with Widnes or Barrow or Halifax but I would not do this at Fev or a lot of other yorkshire teams. The white rose is starting to get a bit of a brown tinge to it and the sooner it gets sorted the better. Leave the violence to the players and just enjoy the game. The days of dry games are not far away if this type of thing carries on.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1937No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3404_1270224066.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3404.jpg

COMMENT DELEATED

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4146
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

She carries on through it all...... She's a Waterfall:

for the love of Ada, lock this thread - please!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach146No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Transparent Backgrounds/Fozzie Bear.gif
:Transparent Backgrounds/Fozzie Bear.gif

This thread is now being closed.

30 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
30 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.36083984375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Leigh it is
Cbr1000rr
7m
Recruitment rumours and links
Kevin Turvey
20m