Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28108_1288310565.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_28108.jpg

Quote: Mild Rover "Private investors wouldn't have been likely to offer a similar deal to tenants though, I think it is fair to say, so it was a [ide facto[/i subsidy. Rovers did reject the same offer, and if that offer remains on the table, it does make the case a little less compelling. While certainly the cheapest, Rovers moving to the KC doesn't strike me as the best option - and not just from Rovers' POV - I think it could very definately be a case of three's a crowd. Still, it is a strong argument for a impoverished council, if they renew the offer - either in good faith or playing chicken.'"

Seems a shame to have to kick Hull City out just because they're a lower division side.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach951No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011Jan 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42672_1287169418.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42672.jpg

Quote: hkrdavidhkr "dude you are a hypocrite mate
.. fact
kc paid for by 43million of public funding from the sale of shares from kc owned by hcc.
this was then public funding.
43 million was then spent on the building of the kc.... fact
two teams use and have earned profit from the use of this stadium.... fact
both these two teams are private businesses...FACT
so both teams have earned profits on the back of public funding..FACT
DID HULL FC PAY FOR THEIR OWN EXPANSION ?
no they didn`t...... fact
[sizeso please before opening your mouth do think things through[/size.'"

Ha ha. What a geek.

You do realise that FC pay rent dont you? You also realise that the Council still own the stadium dont you? You do realise that Hull KR were offered the exact same terms as Hull FC dont you?

Now start thinking things through a bit more. There is a big reason why nobody outside of East Hull cares about this, I am going to let you in on a little secret. Hull KR is not the only thing in the World that is in need. There are children who need educating (count yourself in on that), there are people who need operations and treatment, there are houses falling down all over the City, the roads have big pot holes in them, there is dog crap everywhere, there are empty shops all over the town and probably most importantly the risk of flooding again has still not been eradicated. Hull City Council do not give a stuff about building a new stadium or improving one that is used by a minority of people and by a club that should be able to bring it up to a minimum level of safety on it's own.

You have to go back to School in a few weeks and the other lads will rip you to bits if you keep acting like such a little biatch icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12633
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

Everybody cut down on the personal insults please. It is an emotive issue with arguments to be made on both sides, but let's do it maturely.

Relatively maturely.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11924
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30596_1286642206.jpg
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Frederick Douglas:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30596.jpg

Quote: Mild Rover "Everybody cut down on the personal insults please. It is an emotive issue with arguments to be made on both sides, but let's do it maturely.

Relatively maturely.'"

gingerspice said I was a mental, true, but still made me cry. Got salt on me shoes now, they've gone all crusty like if you've been out in the snow.

Does anyone know how to clean them or shall I have to get an injury lawyer to sue for a new pair?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16983No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40452_1335639638.jpg
[img:218z2l9g]http://i40.tinypic.com/tz8ti.jpg[/img:218z2l9g]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40452.jpg

Quote: pmh "gingerspice said I was a mental, true, but still made me cry. Got salt on me shoes now, they've gone all crusty like if you've been out in the snow.

Does anyone know how to clean them or shall I have to get an injury lawyer to sue for a new pair?'"

icon_lol.gif

I find myself coming on the board just to read your posts...Quality icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2382No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2018Jul 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32842_1344956992.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_32842.jpg

Funny how the same people that deplore the apparent favouritism the council has for hull fc in providing them with a posh ground are probably the same who wouldn't even entertain the prospect of Rovers playing there.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Craven Park developed and expanded into a SL standard ground, and I think there probably is scope for the council to invest in some of the improvements or at least help open certain opportunities to gain funding, but all those who who are deluded enough to believe that we're somehow 'owed' a stadium from the council because we didn't fancy playing at the one they built, need a reality check I'm afraid.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach356No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2011Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Digger_the_Dog "Ha ha. What a geek.

You do realise that FC pay rent dont you? You also realise that the Council still own the stadium dont you? You do realise that Hull KR were offered the exact same terms as Hull FC dont you?

Now start thinking things through a bit more. There is a big reason why nobody outside of East Hull cares about this, I am going to let you in on a little secret. Hull KR is not the only thing in the World that is in need. There are children who need educating (count yourself in on that), there are people who need operations and treatment, there are houses falling down all over the City, the roads have big pot holes in them, there is dog crap everywhere, there are empty shops all over the town and probably most importantly the risk of flooding again has still not been eradicated. Hull City Council do not give a stuff about building a new stadium or improving one that is used by a minority of people and by a club that should be able to bring it up to a minimum level of safety on it's own.

You have to go back to School in a few weeks and the other lads will rip you to bits if you keep acting like such a little biatch

you are obviously not very well educated either
too make assumptions of a persons age and then throw insults based on this assumption is just sad and obviously a sign of a lack of moral standards due to a deprived upbringing.
to assume that no one outside of east hull gives a damn as you put is also a failed assumption on your part. for a start i don`t live in east hull.

and now lets go to the points raised in your last rant.
1 flooding
is this the responsibility of the local authority?
did the local authority make it rain hard for 3 days straight?
is the local authority responsible for the sewage system and water dispersal?

2 houses falling down
this is due to many years of bodged repairs etc made to these properties, plus added to this is the fact that houses were built to such poor standards from the 1960`s onwards.
even now houses are built to very low standards.

3 pot holes
in part a local authority pays for the upkeep of the roads but it is also done in conjunction with the central goverment and if they don`t release funds to carry out repairs then repairs don`t get done.

4 dog crap
this is not the responsibility of the local authority but is in fact down to the owners of the animals themselves who should clean up after them.

5 children who need educating
this is a mute point in regards it can be put down to a multitude of of differing reason the biggest being kids nowadays having no wish to learn or be taught but rather add to the low social structure that exists all over the city.

6 health.
again this is a mute point as the failure of the NHS can also be put down to many reasons, but still they throw countless billions into the NHS which ultimately gets wasted.

7 empty shops
again many reason cover this, but the biggest has to be the rise of the huge supermarkets offering cheaper alternatives to being forced to buy the same produce at extortionate prices as used by a lot of these shops.
and now to the topic at hand again.
yes the kc is owned by the hcc who formed the smc to run the day to day operations of the stadium rather that have to deal with the day to day operations themselves.

yes hull fc pay rent as they signed a very long lease which included paying a peppercorn rent for the use of the stadium..

yes hull kr were offered the same terms
AND RIGHTLY SAID NO.

the pitch is often left in poor condition now due to having two teams use it and a third would likely destroy it totally.
and as they cannot afford to relay it that often due to the costs then adding a third team would be bad for business.

and now i`ll throw you a hypothetical question
if the KC had been built in east hull and it was hull city and hull kr that was the main tennants
would you abandon your teams own roots and go play in the same stadium as your closest rival knowing that this has been their home for many years?
and i would say that 90% of that teams supporters would say no just because of the bitterness that so obviously exists between the rival fans when it comes to their colours.

and now lastly...
of what safety standards are you referring
and be very carefull of your answer.
because as a frequent visitor to NCP i can tell you there is nothing wrong with the safety standards.

if you are refferring to the sign incident of a couple of years ago, then i can tell you for a fact that that was handled well and correctly. i was underneath that incident at the time.
and as someone who works in the sign trade, that is always a risk of using signs of any particular form or structure ranging from plastics to steelworks.
and that incident was caused by using a foamex plastic sign that in my opinion was incorrectly fastened for its elevation and a combination of both age and weather conditions contributed to the incident in question.
these same risks are encountered at every stadium and ground in the world that uses these sorts of signs and it can happen at any time also. this includes the kc stadium which also uses this type of plastic sign.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach951No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011Jan 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42672_1287169418.jpg

Quote: hkrdavidhkr "you are obviously not very well educated either
too make assumptions of a persons age and then throw insults based on this assumption is just sad and obviously a sign of a lack of moral standards due to a deprived upbringing.
to assume that no one outside of east hull gives a damn as you put is also a failed assumption on your part. for a start i don`t live in east hull.

1 flooding

2 houses falling down
this is due to many years of bodged repairs etc made to these properties, plus added to this is the fact that houses were built to such poor standards from the 1960`s onwards.

3 pot holes
in part a local authority pays for the upkeep of the roads but it is also done in conjunction with the central goverment and if they don`t release funds to carry out repairs then repairs don`t get done.

4 dog crap
this is not the responsibility of the local authority but is in fact down to the owners of the animals themselves who should clean up after them.

this is a mute point in regards it can be put down to a multitude of of differing reason the biggest being kids nowadays having no wish to learn or be taught but rather add to the low social structure that exists all over the city.

6 health.
again this is a mute point as the failure of the NHS can also be put down to many reasons, but still they throw countless billions into the NHS which ultimately gets wasted.

7 empty shops
again many reason cover this, but the biggest has to be the rise of the huge supermarkets offering cheaper alternatives to being forced to buy the same produce at extortionate prices as used by a lot of these shops.
yes the kc is owned by the hcc who formed the smc to run the day to day operations of the stadium rather that have to deal with the day to day operations themselves.

yes hull fc pay rent as they signed a very long lease which included paying a peppercorn rent for the use of the stadium..

AND RIGHTLY SAID NO.

the pitch is often left in poor condition now due to having two teams use it and a third would likely destroy it totally.
and as they cannot afford to relay it that often due to the costs then adding a third team would be bad for business.

if the KC had been built in east hull and it was hull city and hull kr that was the main tennants
would you abandon your teams own roots and go play in the same stadium as your closest rival knowing that this has been their home for many years?
and i would say that 90% of that teams supporters would say no just because of the bitterness that so obviously exists between the rival fans when it comes to their colours.

and now lastly...
because as a frequent visitor to NCP i can tell you there is nothing wrong with the safety standards.

if you are refferring to the sign incident of a couple of years ago, then i can tell you for a fact that that was handled well and correctly. i was underneath that incident at the time.
and as someone who works in the sign trade, that is always a risk of using signs of any particular form or structure ranging from plastics to steelworks.
and that incident was caused by using a foamex plastic sign that in my opinion was incorrectly fastened for its elevation and a combination of both age and weather conditions contributed to the incident in question.
these same risks are encountered at every stadium and ground in the world that uses these sorts of signs and it can happen at any time also. this includes the kc stadium which also uses this type of plastic sign.'"

icon_lol.gif

You forgot Number 8 .

8 - Hull KR, a club that has posted losses year on year. A club that has been given a stadium by the Council, way before the KC was built and built in the location they wanted it, East Hull. A club that since it's entry into Super Dooper League has decided to invest in playing staff instead of pay it's bills leading to CCJ's and various rumours of financial trouble.

I can see why you think the Council should be bailing them out again by giving them ANOTHER new stadium. icon_rolleyes.gif

And finally, Hull FC paying a peppercorn rent? You really ought to research things before you post because if that is a peppercorn rent then I am a big homosexual.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach25No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2011Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Digger_the_Dog "A club that has been given a stadium by the Council, way before the KC was built and built in the location they wanted it, East Hull. A club that since it's entry into Super Dooper League has decided to invest in playing staff instead of pay it's bills leading to CCJ's and various rumours of financial trouble.

I can see why you think the Council should be bailing them out again by giving them ANOTHER new stadium.

No they weren't., we got the land fairly cheap but we were not given a stadium, the funds came from the sale of the old Craven Park

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach282No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2011Jun 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
39427.jpg
:39427.jpg

Quote: Digger_the_Dog "]I am a big homosexual

at least you got something right icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8741
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Kingmaker "Funny how the same people that deplore the apparent favouritism the council has for hull fc in providing them with a posh ground are probably the same who wouldn't even entertain the prospect of Rovers playing there.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Craven Park developed and expanded into a SL standard ground, and I think there probably is scope for the council to invest in some of the improvements or at least help open certain opportunities to gain funding, but all those who who are deluded enough to believe that we're somehow 'owed' a stadium from the council because we didn't fancy playing at the one they built, need a reality check I'm afraid.'"

100% spot on.
eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner16136
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2023Mar 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
8313_1353798820.jpg
She got the wiggle hip sway hypno sex ray goin' on in my head She got the flippin' hip slide hypno sex siren in my head She got the wiggle hip sway hypno sex ray light's flashin' red:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_8313.jpg

Quote: hkrdavidhkr "you are obviously not very well educated either

1 flooding

In part yes, in conjunction with several other bodies, but Hull City Council does have responsibility for flood & water management.

2 houses falling down

And?

3 pot holes

The city council as highways authority is responsible for alll non trunk/non private roads. Leading on from that, are the council wholy responsible for providing new stadiums to any tom dick and harry that want one? If they can't get the funding what happens then?

4 dog crap

Yes they should, but I think the local authority has a responsibility to maintain a safe/healthy environment.

that would be a moot point. I would also very strongly refute your claim that kids have no wish to learn, that may be true in some cases, but its hardly a new situation, and the vast majority do want to learn.

6 health.

If you think the NHS is a faliue (I admit its not perfect, but its pretty damn good) go and try living in somewhere like the USA and see just how impressive their healthcare. (Its great, untill you actually get ill, in which case you better hope you are insured up to the hilt and don't fall foul of the exclusion clauses)

7 empty shops

People want nice things at cheap prices, only way to do that is buy in bulk, which small shops can't do.

.. Thats a new one on me, I was always told it was an extortionate rent, as I mentioned earlier.

AND RIGHTLY SAID NO.

The only time it is in poor condition is when the footy and rubgy seasons overlap, and the vast majority of the damage is in the goalmouth areas. I'll leave you to decide what sport causes most of the damage.

and now lastly...

these same risks are encountered at every stadium and ground in the world that uses these sorts of signs and it can happen at any time also. this includes the kc stadium which also uses this type of plastic sign.'"

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11924
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30596_1286642206.jpg
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Frederick Douglas:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30596.jpg

My eyes hurt.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach957No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2012Aug 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29656_1323366561.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_29656.jpg

Rovers’ playing at the KC was never going to happen and the club did the right thing in turning down the offer. As someone has mentioned before the rise of HKR in recent years came on a ‘Pride of East Hull’ campaign and idea, it wouldn’t have really worked if they’d played in West Park!!

How much money are Rovers/the fans of Rovers actually wanting here? I suspect a fraction of the 40 odd million spent on the KC, I was under the impression we were only a few million short of been able to give the North Stand plans the go ahead.

If the council were to help Rovers with a North stand then throw classrooms, conference suites, a gym or anything else that might benefit the local community into the design. A new North stand etc could not only benefit HKR but the people living around Craven Park, it becomes an investment in the area.

Schools need improvements, pot holes need filling and housing requires investment but I suspect all those things needed addressing when the KC was built too?!

As for Rovers currently being in financial trouble unfortunately it seems things aren’t exactly rosy on the books, but it’s been made clear we need to start averaging 10k gates and a new North stand would greatly improve the chances of us achieving that.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach951No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011Jan 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42672_1287169418.jpg

Quote: retro_muz "Rovers’ playing at the KC was never going to happen and the club did the right thing in turning down the offer. As someone has mentioned before the rise of HKR in recent years came on a ‘Pride of East Hull’ campaign and idea, it wouldn’t have really worked if they’d played in West Park!!

How much money are Rovers/the fans of Rovers actually wanting here? I suspect a fraction of the 40 odd million spent on the KC, I was under the impression we were only a few million short of been able to give the North Stand plans the go ahead.

If the council were to help Rovers with a North stand then throw classrooms, conference suites, a gym or anything else that might benefit the local community into the design. A new North stand etc could not only benefit HKR but the people living around Craven Park, it becomes an investment in the area.

Schools need improvements, pot holes need filling and housing requires investment but I suspect all those things needed addressing when the KC was built too?!

As for Rovers currently being in financial trouble unfortunately it seems things aren’t exactly rosy on the books, but it’s been made clear we need to start averaging 10k gates and a new North stand would greatly improve the chances of us achieving that.'"

I agree with most of what you are saying but when the KC was built the Council took into consideration how much of an impact it would have on the City, for example the offer to all three sporting clubs to play there, the conference facilities, the floodlit pitches for the community, the arena for boxing, basketball and other sports, the landmark stadium to attract pop stars and International games. All things for the good of Hull.

What would building Rovers a new stadium do that they have not done already with the KC except please about 7000 people who was not even that bothered about Rovers 4 years ago and will go back where they came from if Rovers went down or went bust?

Hull has a stadium, in a central location (unless anyone can think of somewhere more central) and it is a Stadium that can be used by the whole of Hull in one way or another. It is not the Councils fault that Rovers didn't want to move in.

225 posts in 16 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, R.B.A , Anakin Skywalker , Mild Rover
225 posts in 16 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, R.B.A , Anakin Skywalker , Mild Rover

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.6728515625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Zig
27m
TV Games - Not Hull
bonaire
28m
Rumours and signings v9
Zig
Recent
Remember in 2017
Cokey
Recent
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Wigan Bull
Recent
Barrow
FOREVERTRIN
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
bulls on Sunday
faxcar
Recent
Off Contract 2025
ArthurClues
Recent
Round 27 HKR Away
Seth
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
This weeks disciplinary
MorePlaymake
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
1m
Wigan Bull
2m
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
2m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
NickyKiss
2m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
RockNRolla
2m
Remember in 2017
Cokey
2m
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
3m
TV games not Wire
Big lads mat
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
FOREVERTRIN
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
BigTime
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
Seth
TODAY
Squad for London
karetaker
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Crosswire
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
faxcar
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
ducknumber1
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,124 ↓-13980,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20