Player Coach9043
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2023Jul 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

HULL KINGSTON ROVERS is my religion, Craven Park is my church and Jordan Abdull is my God:

Waynetta icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5679
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023May 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Mrs Barista "I've waited all year for Briscoe played in the 4 nations to drag up historic quotes from my database to get back at Zod after he's continually exposed my selective and manipulative posts for what they are and now's my chance'"

I know all your anger and bitterness has been building up in you for some time but being bitter only affects the person being bitter.

People who look close enough get the picture about how your posts and quotes are constructed to engineer statements out of their original context so I've no need or responsibility to breakdown more of your bile.

Anyone who waits a considerable length of time to plan some kind of tirade as you clearly have done with the 4 nations coming around can only amount to being a lowlife - you need to let it go and get a life away from these boards.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach29775No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: General Zod. "I know all your anger and bitterness has been building up in you for some time but being bitter only affects the person being bitter.

People who look close enough get the picture about how your posts and quotes are constructed to engineer statements out of their original context so I've no need or responsibility to breakdown more of your bile.

Anyone who waits a considerable length of time to plan some kind of tirade as you clearly have done with the 4 nations coming around can only amount to being a lowlife scumbag - you need to let it go and get a life away from these boards.'"

What on earth are you talking about? You are the one who posted 150 times in 48 hours about Briscoe's relative inadequacies vs Peter Fox. I do believe this has been referenced in the intervening period. Sadly for you, Offiah himself is very pleased with our Tom. Oops.

rlhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/nov/11/england-four-nations-new-zealand?newsfeed

"I really can't remember a time when we had a better back three," said the former Widnes, Wigan and London Broncos flyer. "Hall and Briscoe are a really good pair of wings. They've both got a bit of toe, and they're also big lads."

Anyone who boasts as arrogantly and unnecessarily as you seem to enjoy doing needs to be able to take as well as give. As for the comment in red, says everything about your ability to handle the reminder of some of your more OTT comments. Or lack thereof. I do believe it's against the AUP. Cockle. eusa_naughty.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8599No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16627.jpg
:16627.jpg

Quote: Mrs Barista "It was a specific bet on a specific finishing position in a specific season. You lost and welched big time. Oh Dear.

Selective stats and failing to factor in the absence of service to Hull's left edge by anything resembling a half back combination. 2006, last time FC had a halfback combo to speak of Yeaman

So just one incorrect prediction like I said then.
I was more then willing to do the forfeit ask your pal Clarky however the station manager was fading SL out behind the scenes unbeknown to us and wouldn't allow it.
Sorry if that doesn't fit with your constant referrals to that but its simply another fact.
Hulls selection issues are not my problem Welham is a better offensive player as backed up by fact.
I know your obcessive but telling me who my drinking pals are now are we lol.
I see the gent concerned in passing and his opinions are what he is entitled to.
Strange how when Rovers had 4 dream team players it was talked down by Hull fans and no w it is a standard bearer.
As for your full house,come on then Mrs Database,let's see constant references to them at the minimum on a par with Waynetta's rantings

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16983No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40452_1335639638.jpg
[img:218z2l9g]http://i40.tinypic.com/tz8ti.jpg[/img:218z2l9g]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40452.jpg

Quote: Gavin Miller - Legend "So just one incorrect prediction like I said then.
I was more then willing to do the forfeit ask your pal Clarky however the station manager was fading SL out behind the scenes unbeknown to us and wouldn't allow it.
Sorry if that doesn't fit with your constant referrals to that but its simply another fact.
Hulls selection issues are not my problem Welham is a better offensive player as backed up by fact.
I know your obcessive but telling me who my drinking pals are now are we lol.
I see the gent concerned in passing and his opinions are what he is entitled to.
Strange how when Rovers had 4 dream team players it was talked down by Hull fans and no w it is a standard bearer.
As for your full house,come on then Mrs Database,let's see constant references to them at the minimum on a par with Waynetta's rantings'"

As a moderator you should be aware that name calling is against the AUP ?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach29775No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Gavin Miller - Legend "So just one incorrect prediction like I said then.'"
You predicted big things from the Willie Mason signing too. Went well, that.

Quote: Gavin Miller - Legend "I know your obcessive but telling me who my drinking pals are now are we lol.I see the gent concerned in passing and his opinions are what he is entitled to.'"
Milton Keynes.

Quote: Gavin Miller - Legend "Strange how when Rovers had 4 dream team players it was talked down by Hull fans and no w it is a standard bearer.'"

I've always enjoyed the Dream Team. This year, Kirk Yeaman and Tom Briscoe we selected at centre and wing respectively. By the RL press. More than just McNamara that rates them, then.

Quote: Gavin Miller - Legend "As for your full house,come on then Mrs Database,let's see constant references to them at the minimum on a par with Waynetta's rantings'"
You don't make constant references to anything, you're not on here enough these days. Bet you've mentioned your radio commentaries more than Marfa's mentioned her brothers though over the years. icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8599No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16627.jpg

Quote: Marfa Manu "You offered stats which were irrelevant, like I have mentioned stats from previous seasons are irrelevant to choosing an International team for this year...I will give you an example Burrows,now if we looked at his stats over the last 3 years he would be 1st choice without a doubt, not sure which bit of this you do not understand...So you did not offer facts to support your argument, you also failed to mention defense which is a crucial part of a centres game.
Oh dear! clearly my post hit a nerve reading the rest of the post!! do you not feel a little silly resorting to calling me Waynetta like a child would because I said your knowledge it pants and you talk tripe!! ..the amazing thing is you have banned many FC fans on this board for name calling...'"

Only irrelevant if you choose to ignore them.
Actually if you read back I offered no reasoning on either attack or defense in the early part of the thread in respect of my personal view.
What I did was prove Welham has a better attacking record then Yeaman after you said they were on a par
No nerves hit here at all, again read back and as is normally the case with you when your losing a debate you start to get all y.
If you think being called Waynetta is offensive then I shake my head in disbelief having seen how you respond to people on this site at times.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8599No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16627.jpg

Quote: Mrs Barista "You predicted big things from the Willie Mason signing too. Went well, that.

Milton Keynes.

I've always enjoyed the Dream Team. This year, Kirk Yeaman and Tom Briscoe we selected at centre and wing respectively. By the RL press. More than just McNamara that rates them, then.

You don't make constant references to anything, you're not on here enough these days. Bet you've mentioned your radio commentaries more than Marfa's mentioned her brothers though over the years.
Everybody thought big things would come through the Mason signing,hardly out on a limb was I.
Sorry it was Watford and one night out 3 years ago doesn't make somebody my drinking buddy.
Go for it database.
As you quite rightly point out this site is way down on my list of priorities these days so fill your boots

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach29775No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

May I just say, Anakin Skywalker is a top notch moderator. When he edits out inflammatory name-calling, he puts it in red as a warning so we can see who's breached the AUP. Consistent. I like that.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16983No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40452_1335639638.jpg
[img:218z2l9g]http://i40.tinypic.com/tz8ti.jpg[/img:218z2l9g]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40452.jpg

Quote: Gavin Miller - Legend "Only irrelevant if you choose to ignore them.
Actually if you read back I offered no reasoning on either attack or defense in the early part of the thread in respect of my personal view.
What I did was prove Welham has a better attacking record then Yeaman after you said they were on a par
No nerves hit here at all, again read back and as is normally the case with you when your losing a debate you start to get all y.
If you think being called Waynetta is offensive then I shake my head in disbelief having seen how you respond to people on this site at times.'"

It is irrelevant whether I find your comments offensive or not, you are clearly aware that it is against the AUP to call people names as you have banned several people for name calling on this board, now what I find difficult to grasp here is why you are doing it ?...I can only assume you are abusing your position of a moderator.If you persist in calling me names I shall take my grievance to Administration.

I am not losing a debate here, you lost the debate a few pages ago. Your original statement was that Yeaman is not the best left centre in this city! you then dragged up stats from the last 3 years to try and prove the point that Welham is better offensively than Yeamon, I clearly pointed out this years squad were picked on last seasons performances and Welham had only scored 1 more try than Yeaman, hence offensively last season they were on par.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4623
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
52839_1329321876.gif
[b:9n4araj5]Michelangelo, [i:9n4araj5]1475-1564.[/i:9n4araj5][/b:9n4araj5] ---------- Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it. ----------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_52839.gif

Sorry, this is boring.

Is there a way to stop a thread from bringing up a golden page thing? My OCD mean's I can't ignore them but this is seriously dull, I may find myself watching "I'm a Z-list Celebrity".

RankPostsTeam
International Star4623
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
52839_1329321876.gif
[b:9n4araj5]Michelangelo, [i:9n4araj5]1475-1564.[/i:9n4araj5][/b:9n4araj5] ---------- Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it. ----------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_52839.gif

Quote: Marfa Manu "It is irrelevant whether I find your comments offensive or not, you are clearly aware that it is against the AUP to call people names as you have banned several people for name calling on this board, now what I find difficult to grasp here is why you are doing it ?...I can only assume you are abusing your position of a moderator.If you persist in calling me names I shall take my grievance to Administration.

I am not losing a debate here, you lost the debate a few pages ago. Your original statement was that Yeaman is not the best left centre in this city! you then dragged up stats from the last 3 years to try and prove the point that Welham is better offensively than [sizeYeamon[/size, I clearly pointed out this years squad were picked on last seasons performances and Welham had only scored 1 more try than Yeaman, hence offensively last season they were on par.'"

Is this Kirk's Caribbean brother? Yea Mon!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16983No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40452_1335639638.jpg

Quote: dum-dum "Is this Kirk's Caribbean brother? Yea Mon!'"

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8599No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16627.jpg

Quote: Marfa Manu "It is irrelevant whether I find your comments offensive or not, you are clearly aware that it is against the AUP to call people names as you have banned several people for name calling on this board, now what I find difficult to grasp here is why you are doing it ?...I can only assume you are abusing your position of a moderator.If you persist in calling me names I shall take my grievance to Administration.

I am not losing a debate here, you lost the debate a few pages ago. Your original statement was that Yeaman is not the best left centre in this city! you then dragged up stats from the last 3 years to try and prove the point that Welham is better offensively than Yeamon, I clearly pointed out this years squad were picked on last seasons performances and Welham had only scored 1 more try than Yeaman, hence offensively last season they were on par.'"

Obviously it annoys you so hopefully you will be more considerate in your own posts in the future
A lesson learned perhaps.

McNamaras decision may have also been decided by Yeamans greater experiance as having made the decision to pick Reed 2 rookie centres at international level would of been a risk.
I'm more then capable of having a debate but its a pointless exercise with somebody who won't accept another point of view.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach29775No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: dum-dum "Sorry, this is boring.

Is there a way to stop a thread from bringing up a golden page thing? My OCD mean's I can't ignore them but this is seriously dull, I may find myself watching "I'm a Z-list Celebrity".'"

Yeaman would be great on I'm a Celebrity. He suits a jungle hat, he would be good at chopping wood for the fire, and would provide numerous "blonde" moments.

194 posts in 14 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, R.B.A , Anakin Skywalker , Mild Rover
194 posts in 14 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, R.B.A , Anakin Skywalker , Mild Rover

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.17431640625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Leigh it is
jonh
11m
Questions for Ste Mills
JamieRobinso
Recent