JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023May 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Mrs Barista "You're presenting an upbeat view of Rovers player Griffin. I'm presenting previously documented opinions of yours which show your views to be flawed/Rovers-biased. Your follow-up on Clinton provides a bit more insight on this. 3 years ago, such were his performances, you said you'd take him over any prop in the world (Rovers were being linked with him, but I'm sure this was entirely coincidental). He rocks up at Rovers and spectacularly fails to deliver over a 3 year period, steals a living, if you will. You then say it's because he doesn't have any passion for the game itself. How could he have been at the top of your list of world props to bring in if he wasn't really bothered about the game? Perhaps some of his underdelivery was that he was underwhelmed with the Rovers set-up, or perhaps he shares the same views on your chairman as @mase21, Willie Mason, since his loss of performance coincided entirely with his tenure at Rovers. Neither of us know, but based on the correlations before us, to attribute his lack of interest in RL per se could be construed as Rovers-biased.

There are, of course, further examples.
You predicted Tom Briscoe's lack of top class outside back attributes meant that by 2012 he'd be probably be a back-rower. The reality is that he (unlike Offiah-esque Fox) is still in and around the international squad and some NRL clubs are likely to be in for him next year. Not, I'd imagine, as a back-rower
You said that Tommy Lee's has a far more complete skill set than Danny Houghton. The reality is that Houghton is England Knights captain, at hooker, and player's player of the year at FC for the second year running.

The point is, this is not the nodding dogs forum where you can pick any aspect of what Rovers are doing and fabricate an apologetic post-rationalisation without challenge. You launch a rather laboured justification of the under-30s only approach, which could be summarised as lower age
It's generally impossible to identify to true context of a quote/statement without reading the build up to that quote and even then, like any type of text, it's meaning can be open for interpretation in the context of how it's meant.

You have a reoccurring tendency to regurgitate my previous postings totally out of context of their original meaning - and all most out of the context of where a current thread is going so a lot of threads end a discussion of the same things, over and over and over again, and the original thread is derailed.

Building a massive database of bookmarks with the aim of referring to them years later is simply not normal or adult behaviour which I'd suggest you probably already know, but refuse to face up to, and regardless of how big your house is, how much money you earn, I'd suggest it's in your best interests to seek help from a councillor to address these issues because referring to ancient quotes over and over again, year on year, will not justify your pathetic need for your database of quotes.

The bottom line is this; I'll post what I what, when I want, so I'd suggest it's time your leech like behaviour is curbed.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5679
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023May 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Bet Lynch "Great news, I love your posts they really are amusing. In fact I have yet to meet another poster who is on your level for the wrong calls Well unfortunately because my right calls are never regurgitated, then this is the impression you get.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach29511
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32641_1503834456.jpg
The poor man's bonaire:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_32641.jpg

Quote: General Zod. "Well unfortunately because my right calls are never regurgitated, then this is the impression you get.'"

I'm sure that at some point in your life you will make a correct call and you'll make us all aware of it. Seems it could be some way off though.

Anyone still got a link to the thread where he rubbished briscoe and told us how fox was as good as offiah?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5679
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023May 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Jake the Peg "I'm sure that at some point in your life you will make a correct call and you'll make us all aware of it. Seems it could be some way off though.'"

There's a few calls but I don't think anyone is really interested so there's no point.

Quote: Jake the Peg "Anyone still got a link to the thread where he rubbished briscoe and told us how fox was as good as offiah?'"

I'm afraid not, because believe it or not, I never actually said that.

Compulsion to constantly re-visit 3 year old threads is pathetic.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16983No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40452_1335639638.jpg
[img:218z2l9g]http://i40.tinypic.com/tz8ti.jpg[/img:218z2l9g]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40452.jpg

Quote: fun time frankie "teams need experienced players i never said they didnt but you seem to just pick out the pieces that suits your own argument and you can bookmark this and bring it up next season galea much as i like him will be a bad signing prince will sign i think but doesnt really want to come your his last resort and i dont think ellis will stay fit your bought him 2 seasons to late'"

So basically Galea is finished, Prince is reluctantly coming for his pension, and Ellis is crocked....

I think your worried Frankie icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14302No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17123_1311448581.jpg
If you only knew the POWER of the dark side.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17123.jpg

Well that was fun.

515 posts in 35 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, R.B.A , Anakin Skywalker , Mild Rover
515 posts in 35 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, R.B.A , Anakin Skywalker , Mild Rover

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.4814453125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Leeds
Victor
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
2m