JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Mar 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

depending on todays results the league table will show exactly how good we are,, only west wales worse than us,, what more can RH and CH do to this club before changes are made, the attendance next week will struggle to be over 200 is this what they really want ??? WE have some good players who dont play well, so who is to blame can only be 1 person.. the coach end of. Every team (apart from W,Wales have improved big time this season we keep getting worse. Ive said from the very first sniff of the dreaded duel reg crap that it was no good this seasons joke of a SUPER MEGA FANTASTIC deal was nothing but BULLTURDS We the paying customer have been had once again. The season is over for us the home fixtures at Fev, is the fianl nail for me and most supporters,,, Ive no interest in this club at all at this time.. Thankyou very much Mr Hall/Horne its been a wiz.

RankPostsTeam
International Star269No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Mar 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

well were now 7th out of a league of 11. only north / west wales clubs below us, (excluding Keighley who in reality would be 3rd) honestly where do we go from here ????

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4076
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18825_1562008297.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18825.jpg

Pete Greens comment to the Free Press

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/mo ... -1-9777070
Pete Greens comment to the Free Press

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/mo ... -1-9777070

RankPostsTeam
International Star113No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2019May 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach267No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

It’s a good job that we had the miraculous second half comeback against Newcastle all those weeks ago or we’d be below Coventry in the league table.

Surely that’s got to be cause for concern for the powers that be.

Not holding my breath...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach18610No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22214_1285226877.jpg
War does not determine who is right - only who is left. Thank God I'm an atheist.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_22214.jpg

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas ...

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain365
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I can honestly say , that was one of the most gutless performances I have ever witnessed.
How can you hold your own against a Super League side for 40 minutes one week and then produce shiote like like that the next , it beggars belief.

London should not be bothering teams hoping to be in the promotion mix come seasons end , how they are top of the table speaks volumes for the quality of League 1.

They are fit and carry the ball strongly but showed no cutting edge in attack what so ever.

I could see a look of resignation on RH face as he walked down from the stand , surely this season is now long gone and changes need to be made.

If Club Doncaster really have the Dons best interests at heart then heads need to roll from the CEO down to the coaching staff, the standard of rugby this year has been shocking and changes are needed.
Its ok the usual suspects coming on saying all is well we can still get promotion.................... but clearly something is very wrong when you are getting turned over by the so called development teams.

I heard it said that three Hull players had refused point blank to come and play for us , is this the reason we are only seeing the odd FC player named in the 19. What's happened to the likes of Jordan Cox , Jordan Thompson , Jez Litten and the like.
Nzoungou was our best forward player on Saturday but the likes of Kez , Beharrell and Ogden may as well have had the weekend off as their contribution was minimal.

Do our players think they are better than they actually are? Maybe they need to take a good look at the league table.
A clear out is needed come seasons end or the five year plan will become the f plan as nobody will give a F**k.
We looked clueless with ball in hand and the amount of dropped balls was embarrassing.

So much for Rangi Chase ,by the time he pulls on a pair of boots the season will be long gone.

Come on Club Doncaster sort it out, changes are needed and needed quickly , if the club is left to carry on like it is then that tells me that we are not a priority and they quiet happy with the Status que in which case I will be looking at other ways to fill my Sundays from now on.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach18610No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22214_1285226877.jpg
War does not determine who is right - only who is left. Thank God I'm an atheist.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_22214.jpg

I salute you sir for going and a realistic post.

It is funny how the happy clappers don't do long evidence based posts like yours.

They don't have any evidence to the contrary I suppose, instead resorting to insults.
As if "shut up you moaner!" is a counter argument.

"Waiter there is a fly in my soup."
"Shut up you moaner!"

"Bloody hell doctor I have just tripped up and my leg hurts, it might be broken."
"Shut up you moaner!"

"I am not happy that Donny are near the bottom of the table."
"Shut up you moaner!"

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain365
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I thought I would kill two birds with one stone...…. with the Rover playing at Charlton and the double header at white hart lane ,I travelled down Friday afternoon and got a cheap hotel this is the only reason I attended.

Half of the players didn't look like they wanted to be there and you could tell as London scored their second try our heads went down and the game was gone. We showed no fighting spirit what so ever.

We lacked direction with the ball and made far too many errors for a team looking to gain promotion.

On the plus side , i was pleased with the performance of the Rovers Friday night........... even though they did not win ,they showed great character and almost got a result.
The Greece Norway game was also very entertaining with Bastos playing well for the Greeks and crashing over for a try.

Its a pity most of the crowd left after the game ………….. I only wished I had followed them with the dross served up by the Dons.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4076
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18825_1562008297.jpg

Well can I say KLD that I fully applaud you taking in the double header of Club Doncaster in London. Rovers where extremely unlucky to go out and played very well as you say. The Dons were a different story altogether.

Your initial post is just about on the money IMO and very well written.

Is RH getting the best out of this bunch of players, who should not be on ability, floundering about in seventh spot in a poor league. I have just about given up for this year and it is hard to envisage any more than four more wins given the current run of form/lack of effort that is being shown.

I await to be proved incorrect.

Just a point of order to some posters. It is not my belief that we have posters on here who are happy clappers and folk who think that what the CEO comes out with is gospel.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain365
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Moonshine "Well can I say KLD that I fully applaud you taking in the double header of Club Doncaster in London. Rovers where extremely unlucky to go out and played very well as you say. The Dons were a different story altogether.

Your initial post is just about on the money IMO and very well written.

Is RH getting the best out of this bunch of players, who should not be on ability, floundering about in seventh spot in a poor league. I have just about given up for this year and it is hard to envisage any more than four more wins given the current run of form/lack of effort that is being shown.

I await to be proved incorrect.

Just a point of order to some posters. It is not my belief that we have posters on here who are happy clappers and folk who think that what the CEO comes out with is gospel.'"

I thought that maybe we had reached the point of no return in the season where London was a must win game for us.
I envisaged the players chomping at the bit to get back on track with our promotion challenge and serve up a try fest against an average London side.

How far from the truth was I , we looked clueless offensively and mentally weak when the pressure was on,...……. our halves and pivots looked amateurish at times and our ball retention was shocking.

I think Brown on DR must have been close to losing the ball half a dozen times until he received the shepards crook.
However he wasn't the only one, and some players need to take a long look in the mirror given that performance.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner8044
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Jordan Cox is our player has he &/or Townend gone AWOL .
I have commented previously that I don't like Dual reg . I thought Richard Horne would make a better go of things this season , he stated he wanted continuity in selection . Clearly all is not well at the club with the reports coming in from people who went Saturday !
Just 1 last point how can you go into a season without a full back , & yes I know we have RO .

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain365
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Boas played full back but didn't look comfortable , he was continually out of position when London kicked the ball on the last tackle.

I have some feeling for RH as the players are obviously failing to follow the game plan set by the coach.
After seeing his face Saturday I would have but my house on a resignation announcement today , I know the coach is getting stick on here but ultimately its not the coach that drops the ball , makes poor reads and gives away penalties.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4076
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18825_1562008297.jpg

Quote: weighman "Jordan Cox is our player has he &/or Townend gone AWOL .
I have commented previously that I don't like Dual reg . I thought Richard Horne would make a better go of things this season , he stated he wanted continuity in selection . Clearly all is not well at the club with the reports coming in from people who went Saturday !
Just 1 last point how can you go into a season without a full back , & yes I know we have RO .'"

If his injury is has bad as feared I don't see him being back anytime soon. Maybe Thursday nights meeting may provide an answer or two regarding the current state of our DR arrangement.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator17973
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2911.jpg
:2911.jpg

KLD has said most about the game that has to be said. Ball in hand is just painful for us at the moment. I don't really understand how we've got to this stage. I think defensively we are reasonably good but we are giving teams so much possesion in good places that they're bound to get through. London did nothing insightful or fancy, they just did more basics right and noticably played for each other. It was the same as Keighley and North Wales games, we were just beaten by a side grinding it out.

I didn't even get there in time for the privilige of the Greece v Norway game, had a passing chat with Bastas. He was so happy with how it'd gone, a very friendly chap.

106 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
106 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

6.1123046875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
19m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
19m