FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Widnes Vikings > WIDNES ARE CHEATS!!
100 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
RankPostsTeam
International Star123No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Pepe "So, which current Champioship club will be able to put in place a bid, that betters the one Widnes are likely to put forward, in the foreseeable future?

- Top internationally recognised Sponsors/ wealthy owners
- £2.5 million turn over/£1million profit
- The ability to play up to the cap level in SL
- Attendances 3,000+
- Full youth system/8 homegrown players in squad and 11 used in one season. u16’s & u18’s playing in the top groupings and beating almost all before them. Reserve side doing well and a top service area.
- Community set up and player education pathways
- A known average attendance level in SL of 7,000 (That achieved while being relegated)
- Stadium with state of the art facilities such as top class gym/briefing rooms with individual player camera search capability, chill-out rooms, media area for TV and areas for journalists to write reports with online facility and top class physio and treatment rooms – all state of the art. These do not necessarily come with a new stadium; they are very expensive additions to the infrastructure.

Several Super League sides cannot match this, never mind Championship clubs!

I’ll have a bet with you that this will not be bettered on every poin - not just one or two points but every point - by any heartland clubs in the next 3 licence applications from the Championship. Name your price and we’ll arrange a place to hold the cash until 2018 and then donate it to the charity of choice of the one who is right.'"

eusa_think.gif eusa_think.gif eusa_think.gif eusa_think.gif eusa_think.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2479No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Pepe "It's not a difficult thing to do and it allows one to address each point clearly.

If it’s all the RFL’s fault, why are you crying at Widnes fans?

So Widnes are no better than Celtic and Paris etc?

FFS another thick c*nt with an inability read and digest simple information – it's like hammering nails into metal. You have clearly missed the point I was making. It actually includes my own club you idiot!

It only appears arrogant to those who are too stupid to understand the scenario that I have put forward. Read it again and try to understand the context in which it that statement was put. I don’t have the inclination to explain it here, as I have already done that in a later post, and it is perfectly clear in the original post anyway.

The green-eyed monster in some wants desperately to believe that we are arrogant. It gives them something to get all angry about. Unlike the RFL, Widnes fans are here and available to take pot shots at.'"

I will try for one final time to get my point across in a manner that wont get me labelled a "thick c*nt".

My original post was to point out why I believe there is some resentment on these boards towards Widnes. I think this resentment is born out of a gripe against the RFL, because there is a perception that they are picking the 14 clubs they want, with the actual application process being a redundant exercise. In 2008, this included Salford and Celtic, next year it is likely to include Widnes. So yes, I believe the RFL have managed the whole process badly.

My "crying at Widnes fans" is based on the fact that I have read a number of posts that, imo, seem to come across as the usual "i'm alright Jack" attitude that we have become used to from Super League fans.

The reason I mentioned Catalans, Celtic, and Paris comes back to me trying to explain why I believe there is resentment being displayed by fans of other clubs. I was not trying to compare the clubs, but suggesting that given the history, maybe Widnes fans could empathise with some people supporting the clubs that the RFL don't seem to give a toss about.

I still need some convincing that to suggest no non-super league club will ever submit a franchise bid that is better than the one you are submitting this year is a tad arrogant.

This is my opinion, and it all relates to the backlash against your club's success rather than the merits of your Super League application. Feel free to disagree, but if your response is likely to reduce into another rant of personal abuse, don't bother responding.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6396_1303160216.jpg
[url=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widnesvikingsnetkk1.jpg:xt1xzi0r][img:xt1xzi0r]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7566/widnesvikingsnetkk1.th.jpg[/img:xt1xzi0r][/url:xt1xzi0r] [size=100:xt1xzi0r][b:xt1xzi0r][url=http://"http://maxdecimus13.blogspot.com/":xt1xzi0r]A Widnesian in Ireland blog[/url:xt1xzi0r][/size:xt1xzi0r][/b:xt1xzi0r]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6396.jpg

Quote: Starbug "Why should Leeds and W1g4n with the biggest crowds and most revenue only be allowed to be given an equal chance to to be the champions, as Salford

It works both ways Max

Do we really want a situation as we now have in football , where if one club can for whatever reason attract a billionaire businessman , they can buy a team of internationals , and dominate the competition , we are just now in both SL and the Championships having a situation where this year clubs that have not finished top are now doing so , last years winners in both competitions have finished 4 th this year ?'"

Salford don't spend up to the full cap. There is sufficient room in the Super League cap that some clubs spend up to it and some don't. They also have the stability to invest sufficiently in youth and build a team that way. A cap is a luxury that they have. They are fighting over who wins the League but all are relatively comfortable in their position.

The current Championship cap is at a low enough level that most if not all the clubs spend up to it. This was never the case when we actually had promotion and relegation. This is the point, people are not just arguing for a return to P & R, they want a version that we've never had before that not only hinders clubs like Widnes, but helps their own club. They want a version where all clubs effectively have the same chance to win the league regardless of circumstances, this is effectively Communism. Clubs aren't allowed to take advantage of their advantages.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6396_1303160216.jpg
[url=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widnesvikingsnetkk1.jpg:xt1xzi0r][img:xt1xzi0r]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7566/widnesvikingsnetkk1.th.jpg[/img:xt1xzi0r][/url:xt1xzi0r] [size=100:xt1xzi0r][b:xt1xzi0r][url=http://"http://maxdecimus13.blogspot.com/":xt1xzi0r]A Widnesian in Ireland blog[/url:xt1xzi0r][/size:xt1xzi0r][/b:xt1xzi0r]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6396.jpg

Quote: LeythIg "I will try for one final time to get my point across in a manner that wont get me labelled a "thick c*nt".

My original post was to point out why I believe there is some resentment on these boards towards Widnes. I think this resentment is born out of a gripe against the RFL, because there is a perception that they are picking the 14 clubs they want, with the actual application process being a redundant exercise. In 2008, this included Salford and Celtic, next year it is likely to include Widnes. So yes, I believe the RFL have managed the whole process badly.

My "crying at Widnes fans" is based on the fact that I have read a number of posts that, imo, seem to come across as the usual "i'm alright Jack" attitude that we have become used to from Super League fans.

The reason I mentioned Catalans, Celtic, and Paris comes back to me trying to explain why I believe there is resentment being displayed by fans of other clubs. I was not trying to compare the clubs,but suggesting that given the history, maybe Widnes fans could empathise with some people supporting the clubs that the RFL don't seem to give a toss about.

I still need some convincing that to suggest no non-super league club will ever submit a franchise bid that is better than the one you are submitting this year is a tad arrogant.

This is my opinion, and it all relates to the backlash against your club's success rather than the merits of your Super League application. Feel free to disagree, but if your response is likely to reduce into another rant of personal abuse, don't bother responding.'"

Here's the point, they come across that way if you're looking at.

The fact is that Widnes are only really ever spoken about by other clubs when we're being attacked and undermined. The reason we are being attacked is because we are clear favourites to be promoted. Of course Widnes fans will get defensive, especially when the attacks are so ignorant of the reality of the situation. We get criticised for playing to the rules that the RFL stated. We get criticised for our on the field performance when we spent up to the cap as did many other teams whilst trying to being youth through instead of higher profile players. We also seem to get the brunt of the anti-RFL anti-licensing crowd.

So you're often reading Widnes fans defending themselves against fans of other clubs. You class this as arrogant but I wouldn't.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg
[img:24qn1m99]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/DrGomez/Replacementbanner.jpg?t=1284815933[/img:24qn1m99] On thread drift: [quote="tb":24qn1m99]Tough. Conversations develop. It's their nature.[/quote:24qn1m99] Little Pepe went to nursery school one day wearing his Widnes hat. His teacher asked him why he was a Widnes fan. He said, “Because my parents are.” His teacher said, “That’s not good. What would you do if your parents were drug dealers and hookers?” He replied, “Well then I would be a Warrington fan.” [i:24qn1m99]There's a Wooly over there, baggy kecks and feathered hair with a 3 star jumper half way up his back, that’s a fecking Wooly back![/i:24qn1m99] [b:24qn1m99]Oooh-to… Oooh-to-be… Oooh-to-be-a… WOOLY![/b:24qn1m99]:24307.jpg

Quote: LeythIg " I will try for one final time to get my point across in a manner that wont get me labelled a "thick c*nt".

The reason I mentioned Catalans, Celtic, and Paris comes back to me trying to explain why I believe there is resentment being displayed by fans of other clubs. I was not trying to compare the clubs, but suggesting that given the history, maybe Widnes fans could empathise with some people supporting the clubs that the RFL don't seem to give a toss about. '"

Your Catalans, and Paris analogy just doesn’t scan. They were shoehorned into SL under very different circumstances.

Celtic Crusaders were clearly not ready to be given a licence, so that doesn’t work either.

Quote: LeythIg " it would be a no-brainer to put Widnes in SL, purely because you are one of the strongest 14 clubs '"

Therefore different again. This is most peoples perception. We are favourites for a totally different reason than Catalans, Celtic, and Paris. We are favourites because we clearly have the best bid.
Quote: LeythIg " it would be a no-brainer to put Widnes in SL, purely because you are one of the strongest 14 clubs '"

Quote: LeythIg "
I still need some convincing that to suggest no non-super league club will ever submit a franchise bid that is better than the one you are submitting this year is a tad arrogant.'"

Your bitterness and envy will never allow you think any other way. I say this because you haven’t even bothered to acknowledge the context in which the statement was made. It isn’t even an accurate representation of what I actually wrote.

Which wasif Widnes don’t get a licence for 2012, no other heartland club ever will again. It would mean that our bid would have to be bettered sometime in the future. Given what Widnes have in place, this would be a massive ask. That would mean that the ladder is pulled up for good, for us all. At least, should Widnes get a licence, there is atill hope for the rest and there would be a standard and a target set.'"

Let me help you to think this through. You now need to answer these simple questions, which I posed to ‘Soss’, honestly.

Quote: LeythIg "

Because if Widnes fail to get a licence for 2012, even though we have the best application – your words not mine – what do you think that will do to potential investors in Championship clubs and fans wanting to believe that there is a genuine pathway to SL?

What message would that send out to clubs about running expensive youth set ups?

They may as well just give up trying.

Like I said, should Widnes get a licence, it sets the standard for other clubs to follow, shows that there is actually a pathway to SL for Championship clubs, and may well actually see a club bettering Widnes’ 2012 bid. It’s the impact upon the Championship should Widnes not get the licence that could cause a problem imo.

I’m not saying another CC club couldn’t achieve it, it's just that if the best application, and a dammed good one at that, is rejected then what incentive is there for the Championship clubs if the trap door has clearly been firmly closed behind the heartland clubs for good?

It has nothing to do with arrogance. It will also see the end of Widnes as a future SL club as well.'"

What is wrong about these points I have raised, and how does it make me arrogant?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg
[img:24qn1m99]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/DrGomez/Replacementbanner.jpg?t=1284815933[/img:24qn1m99] On thread drift: [quote="tb":24qn1m99]Tough. Conversations develop. It's their nature.[/quote:24qn1m99] Little Pepe went to nursery school one day wearing his Widnes hat. His teacher asked him why he was a Widnes fan. He said, “Because my parents are.” His teacher said, “That’s not good. What would you do if your parents were drug dealers and hookers?” He replied, “Well then I would be a Warrington fan.” [i:24qn1m99]There's a Wooly over there, baggy kecks and feathered hair with a 3 star jumper half way up his back, that’s a fecking Wooly back![/i:24qn1m99] [b:24qn1m99]Oooh-to… Oooh-to-be… Oooh-to-be-a… WOOLY![/b:24qn1m99]:24307.jpg

<Double post>

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman320No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2011Sep 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Very touching lot of posts. Stop trying to defend your Club and/or saying your the only Club which meets the SL requirements. It's an independent group within the RFL who will decide if Widnes is a suitable club for promotion and your posts are of no help towards this result.

Personally I have no view on your application except to say would prefer Toulouse get the nod.

J20
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6096No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45011_1321315422.jpg
This isn't a sleeping giant, it's a giant! Denis Betts Nov 2010 Twitter: @JoeyViking:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45011.jpg

Quote: stormingbronco "Very touching lot of posts. Stop trying to defend your Club and/or saying your the only Club which meets the SL requirements. It's an independent group within the RFL who will decide if Widnes is a suitable club for promotion and your posts are of no help towards this result.

Personally I have no view on your application except to say would prefer Toulouse get the nod.'"

Thas, bye now icon_wave.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner33944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9005.jpg
kcab sfrawdder Luck is a combination of preparation and opportunity Just to avoid confusion Starbug is the username of Steven Pike SOMEBODY SAID that it couldn’t be done But he with a chuckle replied That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin On his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing That couldn’t be done, and he did it!:9005.jpg

Quote: Maximus Decimus "Here's the point, they come across that way if you're looking at.

The fact is that Widnes are only really ever spoken about by other clubs when we're being attacked and undermined. The reason we are being attacked is because we are clear favourites to be promoted. Of course Widnes fans will get defensive, especially when the attacks are so ignorant of the reality of the situation. We get criticised for playing to the rules that the RFL stated. We get criticised for our on the field performance when we spent up to the cap as did many other teams whilst trying to being youth through instead of higher profile players. We also seem to get the brunt of the anti-RFL anti-licensing crowd.

So you're often reading Widnes fans defending themselves against fans of other clubs. You class this as arrogant but I wouldn't.'"

I'd very much disagree with that

90 % of the posts about widnes tend to be stating the obvious , that you are the club that should should get a SL spot and you shpould have got one last time

However some recent post have come about because of your ' relatively ' poor show on the pitch this season [ however given the very competitive nature of the Championship from 2 nd to 9th , it is hardly surprising ] , and because of the quite incredible [ by sporting club standards ] financial figures you have posted

The vast majority of fans , even those that have questioned those 2 subjects have admiited you should get a SL spot on merit

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6396_1303160216.jpg

Quote: stormingbronco "Very touching lot of posts. Stop trying to defend your Club and/or saying your the only Club which meets the SL requirements. It's an independent group within the RFL who will decide if Widnes is a suitable club for promotion and your posts are of no help towards this result.

Personally I have no view on your application except to say would prefer Toulouse get the nod.'"

What a pointless post.

There's nothing worse than somebody who doesn't see the point in forums yet comes on one to say so.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6396_1303160216.jpg

Quote: Starbug "I'd very much disagree with that

90 % of the posts about widnes tend to be stating the obvious , that you are the club that should should get a SL spot and you shpould have got one last time

However some recent post have come about because of your ' relatively ' poor show on the pitch this season [ however given the very competitive nature of the Championship from 2 nd to 9th , it is hardly surprising ] , and because of the quite incredible [ by sporting club standards ] financial figures you have posted

The vast majority of fans , even those that have questioned those 2 subjects have admiited you should get a SL spot on merit'"

What I was saying was the only time fans of other clubs generally come across Widnes is on a franchising/licensing thread. These often descend into arguments between those that think Widnes should get a license and those that don't.

The bit in bold is the reason why it happens so often. Too often people come up with the simplistic argument that Widnes shouldn't get a spot because we have finished 5th and the winners should go up. This then leads to Widnes fans (and others) putting them straight because it's a nonsense argument. Whether you support P&R or not, we haven't had P&R in place so you can't criticise Widnes for playing the game.

The bit in bold is the reason it rankles most. The cap is lowered so that teams can compete with Widnes and create the fantastically competitive league that we have now. Yet the fact that Widnes cannot dominate the league under this cap for some reason makes people think that we shouldn't go up at the expense of other clubs that score much poorer everywhere else.

Widnes fans aren't arrogant in the slightest, or no more so than any other clubs. However when your constantly defending yourselves against stupid claims like those, it could easily appear arrogant. If there were no stupid claims there would be no 'arrogance.'

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman16250
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
953.jpg
2015 - major missed opportunity, 2016 - stronger teams = harder task (no problem there then), 2017 - OMG What now!!!:953.jpg

Quote: stormingbronco ".....It's an independent group within the RFL who will decide if Widnes is a suitable club for promotion....'"

c020.gif there there, of course it is c020.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star123No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Maximus Decimus "What I was saying was the only time fans of other clubs generally come across Widnes is on a franchising/licensing thread. These often descend into arguments between those that think Widnes should get a license and those that don't.

The bit in bold is the reason why it happens so often. Too often people come up with the simplistic argument that Widnes shouldn't get a spot because we have finished 5th and the winners should go up. This then leads to Widnes fans (and others) putting them straight because it's a nonsense argument. Whether you support P&R or not, we haven't had P&R in place so you can't criticise Widnes for playing the game.

The bit in bold is the reason it rankles most. The cap is lowered so that teams can compete with Widnes and create the fantastically competitive league that we have now. Yet the fact that Widnes cannot dominate the league under this cap for some reason makes people think that we shouldn't go up at the expense of other clubs that score much poorer everywhere else.

Widnes fans aren't arrogant in the slightest, or no more so than any other clubs. However when your constantly defending yourselves against stupid claims like those, it could easily appear arrogant. If there were no stupid claims there would be no 'arrogance.''"

I may be wrong here but didn't Widnes post £1 million loss last year? So with their "£1 million profit" this year would cancel out last years losses. I think you will find the cap was lowered to support clubs in general NOT to ALLOW them to keep up with a club that until this year (accounts still to be posted) has just come out of administration and seemingly posted profits.
As I said I may be wrong..... icon_biggrin.gif

J20
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6096No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45011_1321315422.jpg
This isn't a sleeping giant, it's a giant! Denis Betts Nov 2010 Twitter: @JoeyViking:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45011.jpg

Quote: soss "I may be wrong here but didn't Widnes post £1 million loss last year? So with their "£1 million profit" this year would cancel out last years losses. I think you will find the cap was lowered to support clubs in general NOT to ALLOW them to keep up with a club that until this year (accounts still to be posted) has just come out of administration and seemingly posted profits.
As I said I may be wrong.....
Slightly wrong as accounts are dated a further year back so the 1 mill profit was the year of 400k cap! Plus the million loss was club updates if you like... Well worth it too in SO'Cs opinion!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg

Quote: soss "I may be wrong here but didn't Widnes post £1 million loss last year? So with their "£1 million profit" this year would cancel out last years losses. I think you will find the cap was lowered to support clubs in general NOT to ALLOW them to keep up with a club that until this year (accounts still to be posted) has just come out of administration and seemingly posted profits.
As I said I may be wrong..... The £1million loss was entirely down to spending on infrastructure. If SOC hadn’t done that we probably wouldn’t have made a loss.

We were always going to be in a better position this season, and from then on. Our support would see us being able to better anyone in this league financially. If that was allowed to be fully utilized against our competitors, it would make it very difficult for the other clubs.

I’m not saying that it would guarantee complete domination – team sport doesn’t necessarily work that way, you still need a coach who knows what he’s doing – but we wouldn’t be sitting in 5th place, and I doubt Batley would have won the NRC. The £300k cap has had a massive impact already. It’s made the league far more competitive and lowered the ability of wealthier clubs to bring their financial clout into play. The cap is more realistic in SL and the wealthier clubs still have this advantage over the smaller clubs.

We went into admistration 3-years ago (2007), so would have had no baring at all on the decision to lower the cap.

100 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
100 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.89599609375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Leyther in n
33m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
moxi1
Recent
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
Recent
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
Recent
Seth Nikotemo
Start@1873
Recent
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Leyther in n
2m
Seth Nikotemo
Start@1873
2m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
3m
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
4m
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
7m
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
7m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
8m
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
9m
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
11m
Squad 2024
faxcar
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Leyther in n
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
moxi1
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,697 ↓-13780,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 7 252 72 180 14
Sheffield 7 224 98 126 12
Widnes 7 190 97 93 12
Featherstone 7 192 132 60 10
Bradford 7 145 129 16 8
Doncaster 7 156 168 -12 6

Swinton 7 140 154 -14 6
Whitehaven 7 133 189 -56 6
Barrow 7 102 207 -105 6
Toulouse 6 120 109 11 4