JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I think Leigh East have been playing on an I Pitch for a few years.Maybe they can say what think?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg
[img:24qn1m99]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/DrGomez/Replacementbanner.jpg?t=1284815933[/img:24qn1m99] On thread drift: [quote="tb":24qn1m99]Tough. Conversations develop. It's their nature.[/quote:24qn1m99] Little Pepe went to nursery school one day wearing his Widnes hat. His teacher asked him why he was a Widnes fan. He said, “Because my parents are.” His teacher said, “That’s not good. What would you do if your parents were drug dealers and hookers?” He replied, “Well then I would be a Warrington fan.” [i:24qn1m99]There's a Wooly over there, baggy kecks and feathered hair with a 3 star jumper half way up his back, that’s a fecking Wooly back![/i:24qn1m99] [b:24qn1m99]Oooh-to… Oooh-to-be… Oooh-to-be-a… WOOLY![/b:24qn1m99]:24307.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "I'm not convinced'"

And you never will be, no matter what. You have already made up your mind, and probably did so before a game was played on the ipitch. After the events of last weekend, you are now outraged and hysterical. The more people try to reason with you, the more angry and entrenched your opinions become.

I am still sceptical about the ipitch, but the explanation of the extreme weather conditions being responsible for the grazes caused to some players, makes perfect sense. Despite the everything, the ipitch still out-performed grass, in those conditions, as it remained soft under foot - unlike turf. The grazing injuries caused are not unlike those caused by turf in those conditions but, because turf will be rock hard, the ipitch is the better option for both joint and impact injury.

If there was any chance that the officials at the game, including those from your own club, thought that the ipitch was responsible for the injury to Thomas Coyle, then an official complaint with a full report would have been made by the Wakefield club and RFL match officials. There wasn't a complaint from anywhere about the pitch being, in any way, dangerous.

The reason the game was stopped has already been explained to you. What your experiences of these situations are, are not relevant in any way. You are not important and not in possession of all the facts. Perhaps you should trust the opinion of the officials and doctors from your own club and stop trying to score some petty trolling points at the expense of Thomas Coyle's terrible, season ending, injury. icon_confused.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9974
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2019Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43457_1320063455.jpg
READ THE AUP: //forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438945&tsmp=1381997916:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43457.jpg

Quote: Pepe "And you never will be, no matter what. You have already made up your mind, and probably did so before a game was played on the ipitch. After the events of last weekend, you are now outraged and hysterical. The more people try to reason with you, the more angry and entrenched your opinions become.

I am still sceptical about the ipitch, but the explanation of the extreme weather conditions being responsible for the grazes caused to some players, makes perfect sense. Despite the everything, the ipitch still out-performed grass, in those conditions, as it remained soft under foot - unlike turf. The grazing injuries caused are not unlike those caused by turf in those conditions but, because turf will be rock hard, the ipitch is the better option for both joint and impact injury.

If there was any chance that the officials at the game, including those from your own club, thought that the ipitch was responsible for the injury to Thomas Coyle, then an official complaint with a full report would have been made by the Wakefield club and RFL match officials. There wasn't a complaint from anywhere about the pitch being, in any way, dangerous.

The reason the game was stopped has already been explained to you. What your experiences of these situations are, are not relevant in any way. You are not important and not in possession of all the facts. Perhaps you should trust the opinion of the officials and doctors from your own club and stop trying to score some petty trolling points at the expense of Thomas Coyle's terrible, season ending, injury. Pepe you make too many assumptions, all of which are flawed.
I have already extolled the virtues of the pitch at business and community level, I'm just not convinced that it's a suitable surface for RL.
I can guarantee before the game which I attended (if I had made my mind up I probably wouldn't have gone?) I had doubts naturally, as no doubt did you, and every other widnes fan, you'd have to be unbelievably stupid not to.
The pitch and the weather and a combination of both could be argued against ang grass pitch, but the fact that the game has been played on it for over 100 years gives it (grass) credibility.
This surface has no such credibility and as such all aspects of it will be questioned, it happened in football it happened in NFL.
Both the other sports have very different aspects to RL, be that the general dynamics of the game or the kit worn by its competitors, again this is virgin territory for RL.
What calls this pitch into question for me are the reactions on Twitter of players (2 of whom played for you) comments made on sky, and then an air brushing of Saturday by DB when having a dig at Mathers, making out all was fine, when in fact there was contradictory evidence against that claim. No facts but if there was 100% confidence the pitch was blame free why not say "well one game didn't finish and we've a lad with a broken leg" instead of "we've had three games played on this pitch with no problem" I know which I think is the truer reflection of events, even if the pitch was blame free, which in fairness nobody knows.
You've played one competitive game so the jury is still out, your own players took to wearing skins, perhaps because of the weather perhaps not, but as I said to J20 this is only the beginning of the pitch cross examination, and I'd it's a struggle after Wakey god help you when the real moaners come to town.
IMO the real danger of this pitch is that it pre arms the opposition with some ready made arguments and Widnes will become forever a Luton Town known only for a pitch which raised objection.
IMO Widnes need to embrace and investigate all complaints thoroughly for the IPitch's ultimate benefit not go straight on the defensive as DB and people such as yourself are doing, but then again you've already said my opinion counts for nothing, so let's look again at who's made their mind's up before any decision has been reached?
The jury's not only still out, they haven't even sworn on the bible yet, it's going to be a long season, and I fear you have plenty more flack to come.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg
[img:24qn1m99]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/DrGomez/Replacementbanner.jpg?t=1284815933[/img:24qn1m99] On thread drift: [quote="tb":24qn1m99]Tough. Conversations develop. It's their nature.[/quote:24qn1m99] Little Pepe went to nursery school one day wearing his Widnes hat. His teacher asked him why he was a Widnes fan. He said, “Because my parents are.” His teacher said, “That’s not good. What would you do if your parents were drug dealers and hookers?” He replied, “Well then I would be a Warrington fan.” [i:24qn1m99]There's a Wooly over there, baggy kecks and feathered hair with a 3 star jumper half way up his back, that’s a fecking Wooly back![/i:24qn1m99] [b:24qn1m99]Oooh-to… Oooh-to-be… Oooh-to-be-a… WOOLY![/b:24qn1m99]:24307.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "Pepe you make too many assumptions, all of which are flawed.
I have already extolled the virtues of the pitch at business and community level, I'm just not convinced that it's a suitable surface for RL.
I can guarantee before the game which I attended (if I had made my mind up I probably wouldn't have gone?) I had doubts naturally, as no doubt did you, and every other widnes fan, you'd have to be unbelievably stupid not to.
The pitch and the weather and a combination of both could be argued against ang grass pitch, but the fact that the game has been played on it for over 100 years gives it (grass) credibility.
This surface has no such credibility and as such all aspects of it will be questioned, it happened in football it happened in NFL.
Both the other sports have very different aspects to RL, be that the general dynamics of the game or the kit worn by its competitors, again this is virgin territory for RL.
What calls this pitch into question for me are the reactions on Twitter of players (2 of whom played for you) comments made on sky, and then an air brushing of Saturday by DB when having a dig at Mathers, making out all was fine, when in fact there was contradictory evidence against that claim. No facts but if there was 100% confidence the pitch was blame free why not say "well one game didn't finish and we've a lad with a broken leg" instead of "we've had three games played on this pitch with no problem" I know which I think is the truer reflection of events, even if the pitch was blame free, which in fairness nobody knows.
You've played one competitive game so the jury is still out, your own players took to wearing skins, perhaps because of the weather perhaps not, but as I said to J20 this is only the beginning of the pitch cross examination, and I'd it's a struggle after Wakey god help you when the real moaners come to town.
IMO the real danger of this pitch is that it pre arms the opposition with some ready made arguments and Widnes will become forever a Luton Town known only for a pitch which raised objection.
IMO Widnes need to embrace and investigate all complaints thoroughly for the IPitch's ultimate benefit not go straight on the defensive as DB and people such as yourself are doing, but then again you've already said my opinion counts for nothing, so let's look again at who's made their mind's up before any decision has been reached?
The jury's not only still out, they haven't even sworn on the bible yet, it's going to be a long season, and I fear you have plenty more flack to come.'"

I have already said that I am sceptical about the suitability of the ipitch for RL. I can even understand players being upset with their grazes and tweeting about it. My main criticism of Richie Mathers was the fact he jumped on the back of some players wishing Thomas Coyle well by trying to tie Tommy’s horrendous injury in with what happened to him the night before. He was trying to make capitol out of it. That was utterly vile, imo. He did delete it, but the damage was done.

You are now coming on here trying to make an issue out of the fact the academy game was abandoned, after the injury to TC. You have been told the reasons, but refuse to accept them. As there isn’t a scrap of evidence to suggest any other reason for the games abandonment, I see no reason to bang on about it. The pitch played no part in the injury or the abandonment of the game. If it had, we would know about it. It was abandoned for perfectly logical reasons that were particular to the incident, time constraints and conditions on the day. Anything within your experience is irrelevant. You are just banging on about it to try to make some point about the safety of the ipitch. You weren’t there and lack the first hand knowledge of the events or the expertise to analyze it. I suggest you take the word of the people and officials who were there. As you seem unable to do this, it is clear that your mind is already made up – a fair assumption by me I’d guess. Certainly, there is more basis in fact than your assumptions on the ipitch.

Whilst I do remain sceptical myself, I think, because the massive benefits that the ipitch brings (and they are considerable and could do absolute wonders for the sport) it is worth giving the ipitch the benefit of the doubt until we have more evidence to the contrary.

At worst, a few bandages on knees and elbows are required. Possibly even just a bit of extra Vaseline is all that may be required. This may only be for a couple of games during the early part of the season. When the weather gets better we may not even need that. There is no major health issue other than grazes, so some of the hysterical criticism from some over emotional people is very miss-placed.

If it doesn’t work out, it will be removed by the club and probably re-located at a local playing field the club has earmarked as a possible training facility for the academy teams.

J20
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6096No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45011_1321315422.jpg
This isn't a sleeping giant, it's a giant! Denis Betts Nov 2010 Twitter: @JoeyViking:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45011.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "Pepe you make too many assumptions, all of which are flawed.
The pitch and the weather and a combination of both could be argued against ang grass pitch, but the fact that the game has been played on it for over 100 years gives it (grass) credibility. '"

You wouldn't have gone to a game of rugby if you knew Ritchie Mather may get a grazed knee?

Quote: kinleycat "This surface has no such credibility and as such all aspects of it will be questioned, it happened in football it happened in NFL.
Both the other sports have very different aspects to RL, be that the general dynamics of the game or the kit worn by its competitors, again this is virgin territory for RL.'"

New to RL yes hence why needs trialing. Football in Britain has never seen anything like it and the closest ones have just won a world cup vote in Russia and hosted a Champions League final. NFL still has plenty of artificial pitches and Sarries wan't the same surface as us when they get their new place.

Quote: kinleycat "What calls this pitch into question for me are the reactions on Twitter of players (2 of whom played for you) comments made on sky, and then an air brushing of Saturday by DB when having a dig at Mathers, making out all was fine, when in fact there was contradictory evidence against that claim. No facts but if there was 100% confidence the pitch was blame free why not say "well one game didn't finish and we've a lad with a broken leg" instead of "we've had three games played on this pitch with no problem" I know which I think is the truer reflection of events, even if the pitch was blame free, which in fairness nobody knows.'"

So again you go back to Coyle's leg? I'm pretty sure if the pitch had any involvement it would have come up, unfortunately breaks happen on all surfaces and this sounds like more of a collision injury then a leg caught 'in the mud' injury too. Betts was replying to the questions being asked by SKY reYou've played one competitive game so the jury is still out, your own players took to wearing skins, perhaps because of the weather perhaps not, but as I said to J20 this is only the beginning of the pitch cross examination, and I'd it's a struggle after Wakey god help you when the real moaners come to town.
IMO the real danger of this pitch is that it pre arms the opposition with some ready made arguments and Widnes will become forever a Luton Town known only for a pitch which raised objection.'"

Rugby player in wearing skins shocker, that wasn't a serious point was it? Either way if players are fearful of the surface or especially in the cold weather regardless they aren't thick enough (though they want us to believe anyway) to not know what benefits skins would have in those conditions either real or perceived. Other clubs may moan. They may not. Who knows.

Quote: kinleycat "IMO Widnes need to embrace and investigate all complaints thoroughly for the IPitch's ultimate benefit not go straight on the defensive as DB and people such as yourself are doing, but then again you've already said my opinion counts for nothing, so let's look again at who's made their mind's up before any decision has been reached?
The jury's not only still out, they haven't even sworn on the bible yet, it's going to be a long season, and I fear you have plenty more flack to come.'"

I'm sure they will but the FACT is no official complaint has been made period. Only the media picking up on Mathers comments and hyping them up themselves have made an issue and tbh I fully agree with Widnes stance as it stands. Had ours and Salford's game been the other way around I 100% doubt any issues would have been made. Every Widnes fan I have seen comment as said only time will tell. Yet it's only your lot who keep pushing the point despite that as if you want an admission it's crap and will go asap. Or is that wrong?

Wakefield fans are sticing up for their (ish) player and nothing wrong with that and I am sure Mathers comments have been noted. However at the end of the day you are all vigorously attacking a surface because one of your players grazed his knee in a Friday night professional Rugby game on one of the coldest nights of the winter. Even though other surfaces have also shown similar / if not worse damage.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg

Quote: J20 "
New to RL yes hence why needs trialing. Football in Britain has never seen anything like it and the closest ones have just won a world cup vote in Russia and hosted a Champions League final. NFL still has plenty of artificial pitches and Sarries wan't the same surface as us when they get their new place.'"

Fifa have sanctioned the use of 4G pitches. Like you say, they have them in Russia. they also use them in Scotland to good effect with few complaints. The Premier League is yet to sanction them but, then again, they hardly need to worry about making their new stadiums pay, finding training facilities, or allowing the local community to use them. Grass with under-soil heating is better for them as a result.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2917No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Jul 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11257_1315954410.jpg
[color=#000040:19lh9zqo][i:19lh9zqo]All artists are willing to suffer for their art. So few are willing to learn to draw.[/i:19lh9zqo][/color:19lh9zqo]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_11257.jpg

Quote: Pepe "Fifa have sanctioned the use of 4G pitches. Like you say, they have them in Russia. they also use them in Scotland to good effect with few complaints. The Premier League is yet to sanction them but, then again, they hardly need to worry about making their new stadiums pay, finding training facilities, or allowing the local community to use them. Grass with under-soil heating is better for them as a result.'"

Arsenal have a partially artificial pitch I seem to recall. Stops it from cutting up so much.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach246No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2015Nov 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20811_1416312805.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20811.jpg

Quote: Alex J "
Arsenal have a partially artificial pitch I seem to recall. Stops it from cutting up so much.'"

So do Huddersfield don't they?

Quote: Alex J "
Fifa have sanctioned the use of 4G pitches. Like you say, they have them in Russia. they also use them in Scotland to good effect with few complaints. The Premier League is yet to sanction them but, then again, they hardly need to worry about making their new stadiums pay, finding training facilities, or allowing the local community to use them. Grass with under-soil heating is better for them as a result.'"

Don't let facts get in the way of these arguments. Everybody keeps banging on about experiences on 3G pitches.. ours isn't Wish people would embrace it, seems quite a lot of jealousy knocking about. I'm sure if the doubters club's had an iPitch they'd be singing a different tune

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9974
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2019Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43457_1320063455.jpg
READ THE AUP: //forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438945&tsmp=1381997916:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43457.jpg

The effect the pitch has on a football player, is much less than on an average SL/RL player so it's like comparing chalk with cheese.
One game has been played and people are now taking note, and rightly so.
If players are effected more then it isn't suitable, if players have to start wearing skins etc for the sole purpose of protecting themselves from the pitch, it isn't suitable.
I don't mind an advantage being given to the home side, that's what all home pitches should do, but if the above two points become fact at the end of the season and you've had a year of defending the indefensible then it should be ripped up.
For the record (again) I think in theory and on most levels I think artificial pitches are a great idea, however they may tick many boxes but if the box marked suitable for players to play RL on, remains unticked all the rest stands for nothing, and know amount of bitching from you lot or your coach will change that.
The world awaits!!!

J20
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6096No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45011_1321315422.jpg
This isn't a sleeping giant, it's a giant! Denis Betts Nov 2010 Twitter: @JoeyViking:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45011.jpg

What about the injuries Saints new surface is pulling up?

Cost Widnes 3 lads and Salford have had a few too icon_cool.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "The effect the pitch has on a football player, is much less than on an average SL/RL player so it's like comparing chalk with cheese.
If players are effected more then it isn't suitable, if players have to start wearing skins etc for the sole purpose of protecting themselves from the pitch, it isn't suitable.
I don't mind an advantage being given to the home side, that's what all home pitches should do, but if the above two points become fact at the end of the season and you've had a year of defending the indefensible then it should be ripped up.
For the record (again) I think in theory and on most levels I think artificial pitches are a great idea, however they may tick many boxes but if the box marked suitable for players to play RL on, remains unticked all the rest stands for nothing, and know amount of bitching from you lot or your coach will change that.
The world awaits!!!'"

The only person bitching about it is you. The only injury the pitch has caused is grazing. That is easily preventable. The grazing may not even happen when the weather improves. The pitch has actually out performed grass in freezing temperatures. Despite also being susceptible to freezing, and causing some grazing in the same way turf does, it stays soft under foot. This means fewer games will need to be cancelled and it is less likely to cause serious impact injury than a grass pitch in the same conditions.

If the ipitch proves unsuccessful it will be removed. Your club has little at stake, so I’m not sure what your problem is, other than petty jealousy. If the ipitch proves itself, it will be a massive boon for the sport. With that in mind, I would be careful what you wish for.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach33944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9005.jpg
kcab sfrawdder Luck is a combination of preparation and opportunity Just to avoid confusion Starbug is the username of Steven Pike SOMEBODY SAID that it couldn’t be done But he with a chuckle replied That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin On his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing That couldn’t be done, and he did it!:9005.jpg

Quote: Alex J "Arsenal have a partially artificial pitch I seem to recall. Stops it from cutting up so much.'"

Leigh and Doncaster as well

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg

ipitch to the rescue
rlhttp://www.widnesvikings.co.uk/article.php?id

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2917No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Jul 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11257_1315954410.jpg
[color=#000040:19lh9zqo][i:19lh9zqo]All artists are willing to suffer for their art. So few are willing to learn to draw.[/i:19lh9zqo][/color:19lh9zqo]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_11257.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "The effect the pitch has on a football player, is much less than on an average SL/RL player so it's like comparing chalk with cheese.
The world awaits!!!'"

It was hard to write a reply as quite a lot of what you have said in this thread is either illogical or irrelevant. I can't tell if you're deliberately obtuse or if that is your nature.

The injuries caused were exactly the same as injuries caused on other pitches that weekend. Whilst you might argue that grass has proven historically to be generally safe for Rugby League, I argue that this match has proven nothing whatsoever except for the fact that the pitch has the same effects in sub-zero temperature. When the weather improves you'll get a better idea of safety. Until then what you're doing is just speculation and conjecture. I suggest you suspend comment until a direct contrast can be made i.e. if there is a week where players on the ipitch suffer injuries but players on a grass pitch in the exact same weather suffer no injuries you might have a point. But until then what you're doing is pointless.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1888No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
36121_1270460193.jpg
Conroy - Being a Latics fan i'm already immune to watching sh*te. Sally Cinnamon - Treat the Saints forum as you would if you met a girl from St Helens. Best policy would be to avoid altogether but if you absolutely can't resist temptation then take every possible precaution.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_36121.jpg

Wigan fan in peace....

I'm led to believe four of your under 20s currently have infected abrasions on the knees; obviously people are linking this to the iPitch. Personally I've played Wendyball on Astro, the solution then was to wear skins. I'm sure your players will do the same soon enough if they aren't already.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, would love you to be in the press for the right reasons icon_smile.gif

76 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
76 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.14208984375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Bums on seats
The games af
2m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
RAPIDO
7m
Rhyse Martin Out 2025
redmuzza
18m
Film game
Boss Hog
19m
TV Games - Not Hull
Jake the Peg
27m
Tonights match v HKR
Philth
49m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
49m
Huddsh
bazdev
50m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
50m
Warrington h
MadDogg
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Deadline day signings
Bully_Boxer
50s
Huddsh
bazdev
54s
Squad for HKR
Winslade's O
54s
cats
the-bearded-
1m
Todays chairmans address
terry silver
1m
Dewsbury away
Trojan Horse
1m
Salford Away Travel Information 3/8/24
YosemiteSam
1m
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
1m
Warrington h
MadDogg
1m
York at home
phe13
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Hull KR Top of the League With Stunning Win Over Warrington
RLFANS News
TODAY
York at home
phe13
TODAY
cats
the-bearded-
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Philth
TODAY
New 4-year deal for Marshall
NickyKiss
TODAY
Keelan Foster
AdamH
TODAY
Jose Kenga
Wanderer
TODAY
Deadline day signings
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Prediction Competition Week 21 plus rearranged game
kaybenbull
TODAY
Panthers v Knights
terry silver
TODAY
Barrow A
Betsy Bulls
TODAY
RFL disciplinary double standards
faxcar
TODAY
5 countries tender bids to host the 2030 RLWC
RobRiches
TODAY
Jack Welsby out for 8 weeks with injury
Huddersfield
TODAY
Dewsbury away
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Josh Jones
The Avenger
TODAY
Todays chairmans address
terry silver
TODAY
Mid Season fans forum
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Squad for HKR
Winslade's O
TODAY
Josh Jones
CarlB
TODAY
Lannon
faxcar
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information 3/8/24
YosemiteSam
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse Saturday 10/8/24
Jemmo
TODAY
Sheffield v Dons Sunday 4/8/24 3pm
Double Movem
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity songs
JINJER
TODAY
Jeylon Hodgson
AdamH
TODAY
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
doc999
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Top of the League With..
Wakefield Trinity Back to Winn..
Catalans Dragons Defeat Hull F..
Salford Move Closer To Play Of..
Warrington Wolves Humiliate Wi..
Bill Arthur Rest In Peace..
Rhinos Comfortably Win Scrappy..
Battling Tigers Beat The Drago..
Hull KR Defeat Leeds In Headin..
Twelve Man Warrington Stun Sai..
2024 State of Origin - Game 3 ..
Wakefield March On With Win Ov..
Catalans Dragons Swap Places W..
KR win the Hull Derby to Into ..
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.61M +23,519 80,09114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R22
 FT
Hover 
NZ Warriors
20-30
Parramatta
 FT
Hover 
Dolphins
34-40
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R20
 FT 
Warrington
4-22
Hull KR
 TOMORROW
06:00
Gold Coast
v
Brisbane
08:30
Melbourne
v
St.George
10:35
Cronulla
v
Souths
     Womens Super League 2024-R10
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
LeedsW
15:00
Hull FC
v
St.Helens
       Championship 2024-R20
Swinton
v
Toulouse
17:30
Salford
v
Leeds
 Sun 4th Aug
05:00
Penrith
v
Newcastle
07:05
Canterbury
v
Canberra
     Womens Super League 2024-R10
12:00
BarrowW
v
St.HelensW
Wire W
v
York V
WiganW
v
Hudds W
LondonB
v
Catalans
       League One 2024-R18
Keighley
v
Newcastle
Oldham
v
Midlands
Rochdale
v
Cornwall
Workington
v
Crusaders
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 2nd Aug
SL
20:00
Warrington4-22Hull KR
Sat 3rd Aug
SL
Hull FC-St.Helens
SL
17:30
Salford-Leeds
Sun 4th Aug
SL
LondonB-Catalans
Thu 8th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Salford
Fri 9th Aug
SL
Huddersfield-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Castleford
Sat 10th Aug
SL
Leeds-Wigan
Sun 11th Aug
SL
Leigh-Hull FC
SL
LondonB-Warrington
Sat 17th Aug
SL
19:30
Warrington-Leeds
SL
17:00
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
14:30
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:30
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:30
Huddersfield-Castleford
Fri 23rd Aug
SL
Castleford-Warrington
SL
Leeds-Catalans
Sat 24th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Hull KR
SL
14:00
Salford-Huddersfield
Fri 2nd Aug
SL
LIVE
Warrington4-22Hull KR
NRL
LIVE
NZ Warriors20-30Parramatta
NRL
LIVE
Dolphins34-40Sydney
Thu 1st Aug
SL 20 Castleford10-20Leigh
SL 20 Wigan26-14Huddersfield
NRL 22 Wests30-48NQL Cowboys
Sun 28th Jul
NRL 21 St.George10-46Penrith
NRL 21 Dolphins14-21Gold Coast
NRL 21 Canberra32-12Souths
CH 19 Batley16-22Halifax
CH 19 Doncaster37-30Barrow
CH 19 Sheffield78-24Whitehaven
CH 19 Wakefield46-18Featherstone
CH 19 Widnes25-6Bradford
CH 19 York34-4Swinton
L1 17 Newcastle34-44Cornwall
L1 17 Hunslet24-32Workington
L1 17 Keighley36-12Midlands
L1 17 Rochdale10-14Oldham
Sat 27th Jul
SL 19 Salford30-22Castleford
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 20 503 259 244 30
Wigan 19 495 258 237 30
Warrington 20 502 267 235 28
Catalans 19 366 274 92 24
Salford 19 355 366 -11 24
St.Helens 19 455 256 199 22

Leeds 19 355 342 13 20
Leigh 19 392 286 106 19
Huddersfield 20 350 453 -103 14
Castleford 20 336 523 -187 13
Hull FC 19 268 566 -298 6
LondonB 19 198 725 -527 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 17 584 206 378 32
Sheffield 17 488 283 205 24
Toulouse 16 468 220 248 23
Widnes 17 410 307 103 21
Bradford 17 397 297 100 21
Doncaster 17 318 410 -92 17

York 18 428 345 83 16
Featherstone 17 440 359 81 16
Batley 17 284 366 -82 16
Swinton 17 342 422 -80 12