JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2012Jul 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7294.jpg
This is history. This is history. Right here. Right now. This is history. I thought it was Widnes? [quote="BIGAL1"]All games are winnable, whats hard to understand about that. Wakefield turn over a big club every season and i see no reason why Widnes can't do the same.[/quote]:7294.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "I'm not convinced, i have never heard of a game being called for a broken leg ever, even a bad one like this.
They happen fairly often at football, i have seen a few on TV and never has a game been called, i have personally played (albeit RU) in a couple of games where players have been ambulanced off with suspected broken back and neck injuries and the game still played on.
So sadly I'm not buying it, i aren't saying the injury was caused by the pitch/weather combination, not at all but i am saying it IMO played a part in the decision or the psyche of the person/people involved in calling the game off rightly or wrongly.
Under these circumstances the game would have normally continued, i don't know of any other example of a game being called off in this way.'"

If you are that concerned then write to your local MP. icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3941No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I think Leigh East have been playing on an I Pitch for a few years.Maybe they can say what think?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg
[img:24qn1m99]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/DrGomez/Replacementbanner.jpg?t=1284815933[/img:24qn1m99] On thread drift: [quote="tb":24qn1m99]Tough. Conversations develop. It's their nature.[/quote:24qn1m99] Little Pepe went to nursery school one day wearing his Widnes hat. His teacher asked him why he was a Widnes fan. He said, “Because my parents are.” His teacher said, “That’s not good. What would you do if your parents were drug dealers and hookers?” He replied, “Well then I would be a Warrington fan.” [i:24qn1m99]There's a Wooly over there, baggy kecks and feathered hair with a 3 star jumper half way up his back, that’s a fecking Wooly back![/i:24qn1m99] [b:24qn1m99]Oooh-to… Oooh-to-be… Oooh-to-be-a… WOOLY![/b:24qn1m99]:24307.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "I'm not convinced'"

And you never will be, no matter what. You have already made up your mind, and probably did so before a game was played on the ipitch. After the events of last weekend, you are now outraged and hysterical. The more people try to reason with you, the more angry and entrenched your opinions become.

I am still sceptical about the ipitch, but the explanation of the extreme weather conditions being responsible for the grazes caused to some players, makes perfect sense. Despite the everything, the ipitch still out-performed grass, in those conditions, as it remained soft under foot - unlike turf. The grazing injuries caused are not unlike those caused by turf in those conditions but, because turf will be rock hard, the ipitch is the better option for both joint and impact injury.

If there was any chance that the officials at the game, including those from your own club, thought that the ipitch was responsible for the injury to Thomas Coyle, then an official complaint with a full report would have been made by the Wakefield club and RFL match officials. There wasn't a complaint from anywhere about the pitch being, in any way, dangerous.

The reason the game was stopped has already been explained to you. What your experiences of these situations are, are not relevant in any way. You are not important and not in possession of all the facts. Perhaps you should trust the opinion of the officials and doctors from your own club and stop trying to score some petty trolling points at the expense of Thomas Coyle's terrible, season ending, injury. icon_confused.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9974
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2019Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43457_1320063455.jpg
READ THE AUP: //forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438945&tsmp=1381997916:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43457.jpg

Quote: Pepe "And you never will be, no matter what. You have already made up your mind, and probably did so before a game was played on the ipitch. After the events of last weekend, you are now outraged and hysterical. The more people try to reason with you, the more angry and entrenched your opinions become.

I am still sceptical about the ipitch, but the explanation of the extreme weather conditions being responsible for the grazes caused to some players, makes perfect sense. Despite the everything, the ipitch still out-performed grass, in those conditions, as it remained soft under foot - unlike turf. The grazing injuries caused are not unlike those caused by turf in those conditions but, because turf will be rock hard, the ipitch is the better option for both joint and impact injury.

If there was any chance that the officials at the game, including those from your own club, thought that the ipitch was responsible for the injury to Thomas Coyle, then an official complaint with a full report would have been made by the Wakefield club and RFL match officials. There wasn't a complaint from anywhere about the pitch being, in any way, dangerous.

The reason the game was stopped has already been explained to you. What your experiences of these situations are, are not relevant in any way. You are not important and not in possession of all the facts. Perhaps you should trust the opinion of the officials and doctors from your own club and stop trying to score some petty trolling points at the expense of Thomas Coyle's terrible, season ending, injury. Pepe you make too many assumptions, all of which are flawed.
I have already extolled the virtues of the pitch at business and community level, I'm just not convinced that it's a suitable surface for RL.
I can guarantee before the game which I attended (if I had made my mind up I probably wouldn't have gone?) I had doubts naturally, as no doubt did you, and every other widnes fan, you'd have to be unbelievably stupid not to.
The pitch and the weather and a combination of both could be argued against ang grass pitch, but the fact that the game has been played on it for over 100 years gives it (grass) credibility.
This surface has no such credibility and as such all aspects of it will be questioned, it happened in football it happened in NFL.
Both the other sports have very different aspects to RL, be that the general dynamics of the game or the kit worn by its competitors, again this is virgin territory for RL.
What calls this pitch into question for me are the reactions on Twitter of players (2 of whom played for you) comments made on sky, and then an air brushing of Saturday by DB when having a dig at Mathers, making out all was fine, when in fact there was contradictory evidence against that claim. No facts but if there was 100% confidence the pitch was blame free why not say "well one game didn't finish and we've a lad with a broken leg" instead of "we've had three games played on this pitch with no problem" I know which I think is the truer reflection of events, even if the pitch was blame free, which in fairness nobody knows.
You've played one competitive game so the jury is still out, your own players took to wearing skins, perhaps because of the weather perhaps not, but as I said to J20 this is only the beginning of the pitch cross examination, and I'd it's a struggle after Wakey god help you when the real moaners come to town.
IMO the real danger of this pitch is that it pre arms the opposition with some ready made arguments and Widnes will become forever a Luton Town known only for a pitch which raised objection.
IMO Widnes need to embrace and investigate all complaints thoroughly for the IPitch's ultimate benefit not go straight on the defensive as DB and people such as yourself are doing, but then again you've already said my opinion counts for nothing, so let's look again at who's made their mind's up before any decision has been reached?
The jury's not only still out, they haven't even sworn on the bible yet, it's going to be a long season, and I fear you have plenty more flack to come.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg
[img:24qn1m99]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/DrGomez/Replacementbanner.jpg?t=1284815933[/img:24qn1m99] On thread drift: [quote="tb":24qn1m99]Tough. Conversations develop. It's their nature.[/quote:24qn1m99] Little Pepe went to nursery school one day wearing his Widnes hat. His teacher asked him why he was a Widnes fan. He said, “Because my parents are.” His teacher said, “That’s not good. What would you do if your parents were drug dealers and hookers?” He replied, “Well then I would be a Warrington fan.” [i:24qn1m99]There's a Wooly over there, baggy kecks and feathered hair with a 3 star jumper half way up his back, that’s a fecking Wooly back![/i:24qn1m99] [b:24qn1m99]Oooh-to… Oooh-to-be… Oooh-to-be-a… WOOLY![/b:24qn1m99]:24307.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "Pepe you make too many assumptions, all of which are flawed.
I have already extolled the virtues of the pitch at business and community level, I'm just not convinced that it's a suitable surface for RL.
I can guarantee before the game which I attended (if I had made my mind up I probably wouldn't have gone?) I had doubts naturally, as no doubt did you, and every other widnes fan, you'd have to be unbelievably stupid not to.
The pitch and the weather and a combination of both could be argued against ang grass pitch, but the fact that the game has been played on it for over 100 years gives it (grass) credibility.
This surface has no such credibility and as such all aspects of it will be questioned, it happened in football it happened in NFL.
Both the other sports have very different aspects to RL, be that the general dynamics of the game or the kit worn by its competitors, again this is virgin territory for RL.
What calls this pitch into question for me are the reactions on Twitter of players (2 of whom played for you) comments made on sky, and then an air brushing of Saturday by DB when having a dig at Mathers, making out all was fine, when in fact there was contradictory evidence against that claim. No facts but if there was 100% confidence the pitch was blame free why not say "well one game didn't finish and we've a lad with a broken leg" instead of "we've had three games played on this pitch with no problem" I know which I think is the truer reflection of events, even if the pitch was blame free, which in fairness nobody knows.
You've played one competitive game so the jury is still out, your own players took to wearing skins, perhaps because of the weather perhaps not, but as I said to J20 this is only the beginning of the pitch cross examination, and I'd it's a struggle after Wakey god help you when the real moaners come to town.
IMO the real danger of this pitch is that it pre arms the opposition with some ready made arguments and Widnes will become forever a Luton Town known only for a pitch which raised objection.
IMO Widnes need to embrace and investigate all complaints thoroughly for the IPitch's ultimate benefit not go straight on the defensive as DB and people such as yourself are doing, but then again you've already said my opinion counts for nothing, so let's look again at who's made their mind's up before any decision has been reached?
The jury's not only still out, they haven't even sworn on the bible yet, it's going to be a long season, and I fear you have plenty more flack to come.'"

I have already said that I am sceptical about the suitability of the ipitch for RL. I can even understand players being upset with their grazes and tweeting about it. My main criticism of Richie Mathers was the fact he jumped on the back of some players wishing Thomas Coyle well by trying to tie Tommy’s horrendous injury in with what happened to him the night before. He was trying to make capitol out of it. That was utterly vile, imo. He did delete it, but the damage was done.

You are now coming on here trying to make an issue out of the fact the academy game was abandoned, after the injury to TC. You have been told the reasons, but refuse to accept them. As there isn’t a scrap of evidence to suggest any other reason for the games abandonment, I see no reason to bang on about it. The pitch played no part in the injury or the abandonment of the game. If it had, we would know about it. It was abandoned for perfectly logical reasons that were particular to the incident, time constraints and conditions on the day. Anything within your experience is irrelevant. You are just banging on about it to try to make some point about the safety of the ipitch. You weren’t there and lack the first hand knowledge of the events or the expertise to analyze it. I suggest you take the word of the people and officials who were there. As you seem unable to do this, it is clear that your mind is already made up – a fair assumption by me I’d guess. Certainly, there is more basis in fact than your assumptions on the ipitch.

Whilst I do remain sceptical myself, I think, because the massive benefits that the ipitch brings (and they are considerable and could do absolute wonders for the sport) it is worth giving the ipitch the benefit of the doubt until we have more evidence to the contrary.

At worst, a few bandages on knees and elbows are required. Possibly even just a bit of extra Vaseline is all that may be required. This may only be for a couple of games during the early part of the season. When the weather gets better we may not even need that. There is no major health issue other than grazes, so some of the hysterical criticism from some over emotional people is very miss-placed.

If it doesn’t work out, it will be removed by the club and probably re-located at a local playing field the club has earmarked as a possible training facility for the academy teams.

J20
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6096No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45011_1321315422.jpg
This isn't a sleeping giant, it's a giant! Denis Betts Nov 2010 Twitter: @JoeyViking:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45011.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "Pepe you make too many assumptions, all of which are flawed.
The pitch and the weather and a combination of both could be argued against ang grass pitch, but the fact that the game has been played on it for over 100 years gives it (grass) credibility. '"

You wouldn't have gone to a game of rugby if you knew Ritchie Mather may get a grazed knee?

Quote: kinleycat "This surface has no such credibility and as such all aspects of it will be questioned, it happened in football it happened in NFL.
Both the other sports have very different aspects to RL, be that the general dynamics of the game or the kit worn by its competitors, again this is virgin territory for RL.'"

New to RL yes hence why needs trialing. Football in Britain has never seen anything like it and the closest ones have just won a world cup vote in Russia and hosted a Champions League final. NFL still has plenty of artificial pitches and Sarries wan't the same surface as us when they get their new place.

Quote: kinleycat "What calls this pitch into question for me are the reactions on Twitter of players (2 of whom played for you) comments made on sky, and then an air brushing of Saturday by DB when having a dig at Mathers, making out all was fine, when in fact there was contradictory evidence against that claim. No facts but if there was 100% confidence the pitch was blame free why not say "well one game didn't finish and we've a lad with a broken leg" instead of "we've had three games played on this pitch with no problem" I know which I think is the truer reflection of events, even if the pitch was blame free, which in fairness nobody knows.'"

So again you go back to Coyle's leg? I'm pretty sure if the pitch had any involvement it would have come up, unfortunately breaks happen on all surfaces and this sounds like more of a collision injury then a leg caught 'in the mud' injury too. Betts was replying to the questions being asked by SKY reYou've played one competitive game so the jury is still out, your own players took to wearing skins, perhaps because of the weather perhaps not, but as I said to J20 this is only the beginning of the pitch cross examination, and I'd it's a struggle after Wakey god help you when the real moaners come to town.
IMO the real danger of this pitch is that it pre arms the opposition with some ready made arguments and Widnes will become forever a Luton Town known only for a pitch which raised objection.'"

Rugby player in wearing skins shocker, that wasn't a serious point was it? Either way if players are fearful of the surface or especially in the cold weather regardless they aren't thick enough (though they want us to believe anyway) to not know what benefits skins would have in those conditions either real or perceived. Other clubs may moan. They may not. Who knows.

Quote: kinleycat "IMO Widnes need to embrace and investigate all complaints thoroughly for the IPitch's ultimate benefit not go straight on the defensive as DB and people such as yourself are doing, but then again you've already said my opinion counts for nothing, so let's look again at who's made their mind's up before any decision has been reached?
The jury's not only still out, they haven't even sworn on the bible yet, it's going to be a long season, and I fear you have plenty more flack to come.'"

I'm sure they will but the FACT is no official complaint has been made period. Only the media picking up on Mathers comments and hyping them up themselves have made an issue and tbh I fully agree with Widnes stance as it stands. Had ours and Salford's game been the other way around I 100% doubt any issues would have been made. Every Widnes fan I have seen comment as said only time will tell. Yet it's only your lot who keep pushing the point despite that as if you want an admission it's crap and will go asap. Or is that wrong?

Wakefield fans are sticing up for their (ish) player and nothing wrong with that and I am sure Mathers comments have been noted. However at the end of the day you are all vigorously attacking a surface because one of your players grazed his knee in a Friday night professional Rugby game on one of the coldest nights of the winter. Even though other surfaces have also shown similar / if not worse damage.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg

Quote: J20 "
New to RL yes hence why needs trialing. Football in Britain has never seen anything like it and the closest ones have just won a world cup vote in Russia and hosted a Champions League final. NFL still has plenty of artificial pitches and Sarries wan't the same surface as us when they get their new place.'"

Fifa have sanctioned the use of 4G pitches. Like you say, they have them in Russia. they also use them in Scotland to good effect with few complaints. The Premier League is yet to sanction them but, then again, they hardly need to worry about making their new stadiums pay, finding training facilities, or allowing the local community to use them. Grass with under-soil heating is better for them as a result.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2917No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Jul 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11257_1315954410.jpg
[color=#000040:19lh9zqo][i:19lh9zqo]All artists are willing to suffer for their art. So few are willing to learn to draw.[/i:19lh9zqo][/color:19lh9zqo]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_11257.jpg

Quote: Pepe "Fifa have sanctioned the use of 4G pitches. Like you say, they have them in Russia. they also use them in Scotland to good effect with few complaints. The Premier League is yet to sanction them but, then again, they hardly need to worry about making their new stadiums pay, finding training facilities, or allowing the local community to use them. Grass with under-soil heating is better for them as a result.'"

Arsenal have a partially artificial pitch I seem to recall. Stops it from cutting up so much.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach246No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2015Nov 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20811_1416312805.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20811.jpg

Quote: Alex J "
Arsenal have a partially artificial pitch I seem to recall. Stops it from cutting up so much.'"

So do Huddersfield don't they?

Quote: Alex J "
Fifa have sanctioned the use of 4G pitches. Like you say, they have them in Russia. they also use them in Scotland to good effect with few complaints. The Premier League is yet to sanction them but, then again, they hardly need to worry about making their new stadiums pay, finding training facilities, or allowing the local community to use them. Grass with under-soil heating is better for them as a result.'"

Don't let facts get in the way of these arguments. Everybody keeps banging on about experiences on 3G pitches.. ours isn't Wish people would embrace it, seems quite a lot of jealousy knocking about. I'm sure if the doubters club's had an iPitch they'd be singing a different tune

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9974
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2019Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43457_1320063455.jpg
READ THE AUP: //forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438945&tsmp=1381997916:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43457.jpg

The effect the pitch has on a football player, is much less than on an average SL/RL player so it's like comparing chalk with cheese.
One game has been played and people are now taking note, and rightly so.
If players are effected more then it isn't suitable, if players have to start wearing skins etc for the sole purpose of protecting themselves from the pitch, it isn't suitable.
I don't mind an advantage being given to the home side, that's what all home pitches should do, but if the above two points become fact at the end of the season and you've had a year of defending the indefensible then it should be ripped up.
For the record (again) I think in theory and on most levels I think artificial pitches are a great idea, however they may tick many boxes but if the box marked suitable for players to play RL on, remains unticked all the rest stands for nothing, and know amount of bitching from you lot or your coach will change that.
The world awaits!!!

J20
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6096No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45011_1321315422.jpg
This isn't a sleeping giant, it's a giant! Denis Betts Nov 2010 Twitter: @JoeyViking:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45011.jpg

What about the injuries Saints new surface is pulling up?

Cost Widnes 3 lads and Salford have had a few too icon_cool.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "The effect the pitch has on a football player, is much less than on an average SL/RL player so it's like comparing chalk with cheese.
If players are effected more then it isn't suitable, if players have to start wearing skins etc for the sole purpose of protecting themselves from the pitch, it isn't suitable.
I don't mind an advantage being given to the home side, that's what all home pitches should do, but if the above two points become fact at the end of the season and you've had a year of defending the indefensible then it should be ripped up.
For the record (again) I think in theory and on most levels I think artificial pitches are a great idea, however they may tick many boxes but if the box marked suitable for players to play RL on, remains unticked all the rest stands for nothing, and know amount of bitching from you lot or your coach will change that.
The world awaits!!!'"

The only person bitching about it is you. The only injury the pitch has caused is grazing. That is easily preventable. The grazing may not even happen when the weather improves. The pitch has actually out performed grass in freezing temperatures. Despite also being susceptible to freezing, and causing some grazing in the same way turf does, it stays soft under foot. This means fewer games will need to be cancelled and it is less likely to cause serious impact injury than a grass pitch in the same conditions.

If the ipitch proves unsuccessful it will be removed. Your club has little at stake, so I’m not sure what your problem is, other than petty jealousy. If the ipitch proves itself, it will be a massive boon for the sport. With that in mind, I would be careful what you wish for.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner33944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9005.jpg
kcab sfrawdder Luck is a combination of preparation and opportunity Just to avoid confusion Starbug is the username of Steven Pike SOMEBODY SAID that it couldn’t be done But he with a chuckle replied That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin On his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing That couldn’t be done, and he did it!:9005.jpg

Quote: Alex J "Arsenal have a partially artificial pitch I seem to recall. Stops it from cutting up so much.'"

Leigh and Doncaster as well

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg

ipitch to the rescue
rlhttp://www.widnesvikings.co.uk/article.php?id

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2917No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Jul 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11257_1315954410.jpg
[color=#000040:19lh9zqo][i:19lh9zqo]All artists are willing to suffer for their art. So few are willing to learn to draw.[/i:19lh9zqo][/color:19lh9zqo]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_11257.jpg

Quote: kinleycat "The effect the pitch has on a football player, is much less than on an average SL/RL player so it's like comparing chalk with cheese.
The world awaits!!!'"

It was hard to write a reply as quite a lot of what you have said in this thread is either illogical or irrelevant. I can't tell if you're deliberately obtuse or if that is your nature.

The injuries caused were exactly the same as injuries caused on other pitches that weekend. Whilst you might argue that grass has proven historically to be generally safe for Rugby League, I argue that this match has proven nothing whatsoever except for the fact that the pitch has the same effects in sub-zero temperature. When the weather improves you'll get a better idea of safety. Until then what you're doing is just speculation and conjecture. I suggest you suspend comment until a direct contrast can be made i.e. if there is a week where players on the ipitch suffer injuries but players on a grass pitch in the exact same weather suffer no injuries you might have a point. But until then what you're doing is pointless.

76 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
76 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.56298828125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Todays match v Saints
Boss Hog
6m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
7m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
8m
Film game
karetaker
9m
Reserves Grand Final
Stu M
9m
Whitehaven
BackSeatCoac
35m
Max
PopTart
59m
Hull KR H
MattyB
Recent
Shopping list for 2025
weaver93
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Wolves
Deeeekos
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
RD 25 Hull FC H
ploinerrhino
27s
Max
PopTart
33s
Accounts
faxcar
34s
Leeds Rhinos - Away
bonaire
41s
Salford H
Dave K.
50s
Hull KR H
MattyB
52s
Jordan Crowther
Big lads mat
59s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Play-offs
Deeeekos
1m
TV Games - Not Hull
bonaire
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
Howfenwire
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
The games af
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
jimmyfivebel
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
Boss Hog
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
Stu M
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
TODAY
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six After Destroying Hull FC
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,235 ↓-2380,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20