FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Widnes Vikings > WIDNES ARE CHEATS!!
100 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach226No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2013Dec 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I know I started this but its deffo time to end this one. Sadly promotion and relegation has gone, current rules there's only one club who deserve to go up and thats Widnes, whether we will or not is still open for debate but the games now moved on and I think so should we.

Good luck to all the remaining teams in the play off's, personally I would like to see Fev win it as they have been the best team in the comp all year.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6396_1303160216.jpg
[url=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widnesvikingsnetkk1.jpg:xt1xzi0r][img:xt1xzi0r]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7566/widnesvikingsnetkk1.th.jpg[/img:xt1xzi0r][/url:xt1xzi0r] [size=100:xt1xzi0r][b:xt1xzi0r][url=http://"http://maxdecimus13.blogspot.com/":xt1xzi0r]A Widnesian in Ireland blog[/url:xt1xzi0r][/size:xt1xzi0r][/b:xt1xzi0r]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6396.jpg

This makes me laugh.

What most of these numpties don't realise is that if we returned to proper promotion and relegation the situation would be very different. In fact it would massively favour those teams with the best resources and the most money as they would buy the best players and retain full-time squads.

Now let me think, which club have the most money and the best resources in our division?....

The salary cap holds teams like Widnes back in a P & R system and it would be silly to have a system where you promote teams based on results yet with squads costing 1/4 of those that of the league that they would be going up to. The cap is that low that effectively a team with a couple of hundred fans and a semi-rich person could fund a route up to Super League.

This would be real nonsense, so a salary cap and P & R don't go. Without a salary cap and P & R, Widnes would buy their way into SL. With a salary cap and without P & R, Widnes don't top the league but are the best ran club with most youth players in their squad and get into SL that way.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6396_1303160216.jpg
[url=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widnesvikingsnetkk1.jpg:xt1xzi0r][img:xt1xzi0r]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7566/widnesvikingsnetkk1.th.jpg[/img:xt1xzi0r][/url:xt1xzi0r] [size=100:xt1xzi0r][b:xt1xzi0r][url=http://"http://maxdecimus13.blogspot.com/":xt1xzi0r]A Widnesian in Ireland blog[/url:xt1xzi0r][/size:xt1xzi0r][/b:xt1xzi0r]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6396.jpg

Quote: Gary High "I will say it again WIDNES WILL BE THE WORST TEAM EVER TO GAIN A SL FRANCHISE AS THEY HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT'"

What did London Broncos, Gateshead Thunder or Catalans Dragons win?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach158No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2013Feb 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
48145_1282170997.jpg
"For Michael Jackson to come over to this country, after what's all gone on (and I think we all know what I'm talking about here), to dress in a white robe, thinking he's the messiah. Who does he think he is, Me???" -------------- [color=#FF0000:1kizsirl]BEWARE:[/color:1kizsirl] The big wheel is always turning.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_48145.jpg

Quote: Maximus Decimus "What did London Broncos, Gateshead Thunder or Catalans Dragons win?'"

Petrololium Sour Grapes. icon_lol.gif

Ignore these jealous folk, and let them linger down in abyss that is Championship Rugby. We're just lucky that S'OC doesn't have an addiction to Betfred.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach98No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2011Jul 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Comments like that post are exactly why soome fans of other clubs would like to see widnes fall on their @rses.
It may well end up an abyss....

J20
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6096No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45011_1321315422.jpg
This isn't a sleeping giant, it's a giant! Denis Betts Nov 2010 Twitter: @JoeyViking:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45011.jpg

Quote: Zimbo "Comments like that post are exactly why soome fans of other clubs would like to see widnes fall on their @rses.
It may well end up an abyss....'"

icon_lol.gif pathetic you lot you know that don't you? Same as the thread on VT Barrow fans try to wind Widnes up and when get a reaction call us arrogant and say that's why other clubs hate us? Haha, great stuff... Well done!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1090No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20680_1314732397.jpg
[color=#FF0000:27vkn2iv][b:27vkn2iv][u:27vkn2iv]I HAVE READ THE BLOODY A.U.P !![/u:27vkn2iv][/b:27vkn2iv][/color:27vkn2iv]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20680.jpg

Quote: Winny Ingram "Petrololium Sour Grapes.
You have lingered in the Championship yourself for long enough...............Remind us why again ?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2479No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Proud Viking "Thanks Fekafan,

I believe the majority of fans from all clubs recognise that Widnes are guilty of nothing more than finding out what criteria the Rugby League require to be fulfilled to qualify for Super League and fulfilling them.

I think a voluble minority are coming on here to try to upset Widnes fans out of

A) Ignorance and or

B) Resentment.

We didn't make the rules, we just worked to them, that's smart business.

We don't know for certain that we are in Super League, I won't believe it until it is formally announced.'"

I would have thought that Widnes fans would understand resentment more than anybody else. No, Widnes didn't make the rules, but neither did Celtic Crusaders, Catalan Dragons or Paris St. Germain. Sadly, there seems to be a number of Widnes fans on these forums that seem to have forgotten how it felt to be RFL's ideal and are now coming across in exactly the same way as some of the pompous super league fans you would previously be fighting your case against on the VT.

Ever since the last round of franchises, I've assumed that as long as SOC stuck around it would be a no-brainer to put Widnes in SL, purely because you are one of the strongest 14 clubs. However, there is no divine right to be there, and the first year could be particularly difficult as the gap from 5th in the Championship to Super League is huge.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner3575No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7368.jpg
[img:35roalt8]http://www.wedding-wonderful.co.uk/img/back-low.jpg[/img:35roalt8]:7368.jpg

Quote: LeythIg "I would have thought that Widnes fans would understand resentment more than anybody else. No, Widnes didn't make the rules, but neither did Celtic Crusaders, Catalan Dragons or Paris St. Germain. Sadly, there seems to be a number of Widnes fans on these forums that seem to have forgotten how it felt to be RFL's ideal and are now coming across in exactly the same way as some of the pompous super league fans you would previously be fighting your case against on the VT.

Ever since the last round of franchises, I've assumed that as long as SOC stuck around it would be a no-brainer to put Widnes in SL, purely because you are one of the strongest 14 clubs. However, there is no divine right to be there, and the first year could be particularly difficult as the gap from 5th in the Championship to Super League is huge.'"

No-one's forgotten!!! Unfortunately Widnes fans are now having to contend with the same level of resentment from other Championship clubs that the teams you mentioned above had to deal with when they were placed into SL. Also you will notice that most of the arguments are generated by people coming on here or other boards and spouting stuff about how we don't 'deserve' to be in SL.

I make no apologies whatsoever for attempting to defend my team against such vitriol...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg
[img:24qn1m99]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/DrGomez/Replacementbanner.jpg?t=1284815933[/img:24qn1m99] On thread drift: [quote="tb":24qn1m99]Tough. Conversations develop. It's their nature.[/quote:24qn1m99] Little Pepe went to nursery school one day wearing his Widnes hat. His teacher asked him why he was a Widnes fan. He said, “Because my parents are.” His teacher said, “That’s not good. What would you do if your parents were drug dealers and hookers?” He replied, “Well then I would be a Warrington fan.” [i:24qn1m99]There's a Wooly over there, baggy kecks and feathered hair with a 3 star jumper half way up his back, that’s a fecking Wooly back![/i:24qn1m99] [b:24qn1m99]Oooh-to… Oooh-to-be… Oooh-to-be-a… WOOLY![/b:24qn1m99]:24307.jpg

Quote: LeythIg "I would have thought that Widnes fans would understand resentment more than anybody else. No, Widnes didn't make the rules, but neither did Celtic Crusaders, Catalan Dragons or Paris St. Germain. Sadly, there seems to be a number of Widnes fans on these forums that seem to have forgotten how it felt to be RFL's ideal and are now coming across in exactly the same way as some of the pompous super league fans you would previously be fighting your case against on the VT.

Ever since the last round of franchises, I've assumed that as long as SOC stuck around it would be a no-brainer to put Widnes in SL, purely because you are one of the strongest 14 clubs. However, there is no divine right to be there, and the first year could be particularly difficult as the gap from 5th in the Championship to Super League is huge.'"

This is complete bullsh*t and you know it!

Widnes are not the favourites because they are the darlings of the RFL. We see what you see
This admission shows just how pathetic your little rant was.

Believe me, if Widnes don’t get a licence for 2012, no other heartland club ever will again. It would mean that our bid would have to be bettered sometime in the future. Given what Widnes have in place, this would be a massive ask. That would mean that the ladder is pulled up for good, for us all. At least, should Widnes get a licence, there is atill hope for the rest and there would be a standard and a target set.

None of what I say is arrogance because you must know what I am saying is true. This makes all the talk about us Widnes fans thinking that we have some divine right to Super League, look ridiculous. If we didn’t have a strong bid there wouldn’t be anyone demanding a licence ahead of those who do. The people who think they have a divine right to SL are those who demand SL despite the obvious short-comings of their clubs when compared to others – see Barrow fans for details.

Quote: LeythIg " the first year could be particularly difficult as the gap from 5th in the Championship to Super League is huge. '"

The gap from the Championship, wherever you finish, is huge. So huge, as to make where you finish almost irrelevant.

What really matters is how close a club can get to the SL salary cap and sustain this level of investment over the years. For that, you need the infrastructure, Sponsors/financial backing, Stadia, crowds and youth structure. Widnes are the only club to have all this in place, within the Championship, now.

The two clubs which got the nod ahead of us last time didn’t have what we have and have struggled as a result. Salford have spent the last two years bumbling along the bottom of SL trying to save money by not spending to the cap, so they can have a desperate push in the last season of the current licence agreement. Celtic Crusaders couldn’t even get through one season before the RFL had to send in a team of trouble shooters to try and save them. They, in essence, no longer exist. These two clubs contested the Grand Final. So being at the top of the Championship isn’t a good indicator of how well a club will fair in Super League for 3 years, without the safety net of relegation.

I know that Widnes would struggle in it's first season back in SL. That would be the way of it for any team newly promoted. It's what they can bring to the table after that which counts. Improving your on-field performance can be as simple as recruiting a new coach – see Wigan and Wire for details.

There’s no doubt in my mind that posts like yours, and the looney Barrow fans on this thread, are motivated by on thing – the green eyed monster!

Before you call me arrogant, don’t forget who said that giving Widnes a licence was “a no-brainer.”

Instead of coming on here spouting the same, boring, old, ill thought out platitudes, that they trot out on the VT, try thinking.

RankPostsTeam
International Star123No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

No one will ever get SL from the Championship if Widnes fail...???????
I was half agreeing with you until then, there can be and WILL be stronger bids than your current one in the future. Other clubs will gain the infrastucture, backing and youth policies that work but it will take time and effort. The difference will be the achievements on the field. For me your application is weak in this department 1 NRC cup and mid table places can and will be improved on.
I agree you have the best application for the franchise, however it is not the best that can be.

Your rant does smack of arrogance if you can not see that. eusa_think.gif

J20
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6096No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45011_1321315422.jpg
This isn't a sleeping giant, it's a giant! Denis Betts Nov 2010 Twitter: @JoeyViking:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45011.jpg

SOSs how do you work that out? Look at all Champ clubs... Ate they going to add 1000 to crowds? 2mill to turnover? Build new stadiums (bar Leigh) and set up a youth structure that beats SL sides weekly?

I hope Widnes are the framework for future bids but i fail to see how another bid from current Champ sides could be stronger! On field maybe but then the other parts? Highly unlikely on current form!

RankPostsTeam
International Star2016No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2013Jun 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
52085_1326377315.jpg
[img:2z3zihp3]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i478/theboyupstairs/crossfit_logo3.gif[/img:2z3zihp3] [quote="Saddened!":2z3zihp3]You seem suicidal because McNamara hasn't picked your precious Mickey Mac, who's better than Roby, and Darryl 'Meninga' Goulding who makes Jamie Lyon look like an amateur. [/quote:2z3zihp3]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_52085.jpg

<SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH> some people really do need to grow up and deal with the realities of the current system. instead of childishly and pathetically railing against Widnes. we did not create this situation. if you want to spout misinformed, childish, out right ignorent crap about us somehow being the bad guys then do it on your own teams boards. because firstly, we dont care as we actually know the realities of the current system rather than ranting about the way things 'should be' and secondly as a result of the aforementioned you are wasting your obviously copius time having a go on here.

RankPostsTeam
International Star123No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: J20 "SOSs how do you work that out? Look at all Champ clubs... Ate they going to add 1000 to crowds? 2mill to turnover? Build new stadiums (bar Leigh) and set up a youth structure that beats SL sides weekly?

I hope Widnes are the framework for future bids but i fail to see how another bid from current Champ sides could be stronger! On field maybe but then the other parts? Highly unlikely on current form!'"

I will wait to comment on the books when the accounts are officially posted as that has been done to death. As for crowds we all have a catchment areas; with good rugby on the pitch and advertising I can see certainly my club achieving well above 2500 average. Again this will not happen over night.
If you read it properly I said in the future. Why shouldn't clubs be able to better Widnes in the application process? How long ago was it that Widnes were in Administration? 2007..and only survived due to SOC dragging the club out of the mire. Widnes have come on leaps and bounds since then through the backing of SOC and a great financial structure.
My point is that you are not unique in this league. There are clubs with their very own SOC's waiting in the wings.

Post note...I am not slaggin Widnes off; I am agreeing that you have the strongest bid and by that should go to SL. What I am saying is that your bid is not the strongest that can be submitted and it is my opinion that stronger bids will be submitted in the future. This is a first pass from this league and Widnes HAVE laid a benchmark.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg
[img:24qn1m99]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/DrGomez/Replacementbanner.jpg?t=1284815933[/img:24qn1m99] On thread drift: [quote="tb":24qn1m99]Tough. Conversations develop. It's their nature.[/quote:24qn1m99] Little Pepe went to nursery school one day wearing his Widnes hat. His teacher asked him why he was a Widnes fan. He said, “Because my parents are.” His teacher said, “That’s not good. What would you do if your parents were drug dealers and hookers?” He replied, “Well then I would be a Warrington fan.” [i:24qn1m99]There's a Wooly over there, baggy kecks and feathered hair with a 3 star jumper half way up his back, that’s a fecking Wooly back![/i:24qn1m99] [b:24qn1m99]Oooh-to… Oooh-to-be… Oooh-to-be-a… WOOLY![/b:24qn1m99]:24307.jpg

Quote: soss "No one will ever get SL from the Championship if Widnes fail...???????
I was half agreeing with you until then, there can be and WILL be stronger bids than your current one in the future. Other clubs will gain the infrastucture, backing and youth policies that work but it will take time and effort. The difference will be the achievements on the field. For me your application is weak in this department 1 NRC cup and mid table places can and will be improved on.
I agree you have the best application for the franchise, however it is not the best that can be.

Your rant does smack of arrogance if you can not see that.
So, which current Champioship club will be able to put in place a bid, that betters the one Widnes are likely to put forward, in the foreseeable future?

- Top internationally recognised Sponsors/ wealthy owners
- £2.5 million turn over/£1million profit
- The ability to play up to the cap level in SL
- Attendances 3,000+
- Full youth system/8 homegrown players in squad and 11 used in one season. u16’s & u18’s playing in the top groupings and beating almost all before them. Reserve side doing well and a top service area.
- Community set up and player education pathways
- A known average attendance level in SL of 7,000 (That achieved while being relegated)
- Stadium with state of the art facilities such as top class gym/briefing rooms with individual player camera search capability, chill-out rooms, media area for TV and areas for journalists to write reports with online facility and top class physio and treatment rooms – all state of the art. These do not necessarily come with a new stadium; they are very expensive additions to the infrastructure.

Several Super League sides cannot match this, never mind Championship clubs!

I’ll have a bet with you that this will not be bettered on every poin - not just one or two points but every point - by any heartland clubs in the next 3 licence applications from the Championship. Name your price and we’ll arrange a place to hold the cash until 2018 and then donate it to the charity of choice of the one who is right.

100 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
100 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.89990234375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Film game
karetaker
10m
Rumours thread
Kettykat
12m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
32m
Best Semi
Fourpointtry
36m
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
54m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Irregular Ho
Recent
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Barstool Pre
Recent
Season 2024
tomtom84
Recent
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
UllFC
57s
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
2m
Barstool Pre
2m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
3m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
3m
Film game
karetaker
4m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
4m
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Fourpointtry
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,093 ↑8580,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22