JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7384_1394882426.png
[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/14252202:io879g1y]2005 Challenge Cup[/url:io879g1y] To reconcile respect with practicality, what is the optimum speed for a hearse?:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7384.png

Some very good and interesting points in this entire thread.

I've said my piece elsewhere but agree with Mrs B. For our short, medium and long term plans I'm the same as 90%+ on here though. No idea whatsoever. I like to think I know where we should go, but that doesn't appear to be shared by the owner. And if it was it would be unlikely to be a "grabber" for pass sales.

I'm not suggesting for even a millisecond that AP is lying but some more honesty and a willingness to listen to the views of fans would go a long way to helping him out of the hole he's digging.

One final point, even though we're not talking about coaching, Staffs FC mentioned "the likes of Arundel, Miller and other definitions of averageness". In other sides, the likes of (with all due respect to them) Flower, Crosby, Holmes, Huby, Murphy, Keinhorst, Currie, Powell all seem to be playing well in a side that is performing well and consistently. If we announced the signing of one of those listed it would meltdown on here as "not good enough" and "a lack of ambition" by the club. Yet the likes of Cas show you don't need a team of superstars to go well.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10540No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32093.jpg
:32093.jpg

Quote: Staffs FC "There's not much difference at all between where we are now and where we were in 2013 in my view. Virtually none. Last year was a poor year. Arguably we're over that but only back to where we were.'"

I agree, it's very close. When we've been good this year, we've been better than in 2013, but in 2013 we were better at getting over the line in the close ones. So overall, we've not made any (detectable) progress, but we've apparently spent a further fortune doing it. It just seems like so much good money being thrown after bad and still being spent unwisely.

Also, for all of the supposedly bad/expensive recruitment of McRae/Gentle holding us back, all of the players that we've since paid off/released would have been OOC of contract by the end of this season barring Arundel I think. Given that we've done no better than we did with them, it begs the question whether the extra cost was worth it or we might as well have stuck with them and gotten rid at the end of their contracts. That money saved could have gone towards coaching staff or keeping an independent academy.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach13126No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2023Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12839_1486909898.png
[b:16wvcohs]"To play your best football you need players with enthusiasm and drive and energy." - [i:16wvcohs]Peter Sterling[/i:16wvcohs][/b:16wvcohs] [quote="Adam Pearson said not":16wvcohs][b:16wvcohs]I know there are two franchises and two clubs (in Hull) and that will remain forever more[/b:16wvcohs][/quote:16wvcohs]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_12839.png

Quote: Chris28 "One final point, even though we're not talking about coaching, Staffs FC mentioned "the likes of Arundel, Miller and other definitions of averageness". In other sides, the likes of (with all due respect to them) Flower, Crosby, Holmes, Huby, Murphy, Keinhorst, Currie, Powell all seem to be playing well in a side that is performing well and consistently. If we announced the signing of one of those listed it would meltdown on here as "not good enough" and "a lack of ambition" by the club. Yet the likes of Cas show you don't need a team of superstars to go well.'"

I would welcome some of the players you mention there into our squad. Certainly Flower, Crosby and Powell who have been brought through in the right environment, and probably Keinhorst as well. If only we could produce young players who come through with that size and aggression and in Powell's case speed and ability. There is a reason why Miller and Arundel and alike aren't playing for Wigan and Leeds. Cas have some decent players and I don't subscribe to the fact that I see sometimes stated that Daryl Powell, as good a coach as he is, is some magician that can make average players play consistently out of their skins. They've done reasonably well and credit to them, but they're not a lot better than us as the overall table shows and indeed as our record against them shows this season.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17898
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7384_1394882426.png
[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/14252202:io879g1y]2005 Challenge Cup[/url:io879g1y] To reconcile respect with practicality, what is the optimum speed for a hearse?:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7384.png

Quote: Staffs FC "I would welcome some of the players you mention there into our squad. Certainly Flower, Crosby and Powell who have been brought through in the right environment '"

That's the key though

Quote: Staffs FC "and probably Keinhorst as well'"

Is he really that different to Arundel?

Quote: Staffs FC "If only we could produce young players who come through with that size and aggression and in Powell's case speed and ability'"

Amen brother!

Quote: Staffs FC "There is a reason why Miller and Arundel and alike aren't playing for Wigan and Leeds. Cas have some decent players and I don't subscribe to the fact that I see sometimes stated that Daryl Powell, as good a coach as he is, is some magician that can make average players play consistently out of their skins. They've done reasonably well and credit to them, but they're not a lot better than us as the overall table shows and indeed as our record against them shows this season.'"

Miller looks to be doing OK in an average side (and certainly showed us at their place). I'm not saying that Cas are average players though. The point I'm trying to make (admittedly not clearly icon_wink.gif ) is that the players are performing well in that side, as it shows in their results, and our team, man for man arguably better, aren't.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach13126No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2023Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12839_1486909898.png
[b:16wvcohs]"To play your best football you need players with enthusiasm and drive and energy." - [i:16wvcohs]Peter Sterling[/i:16wvcohs][/b:16wvcohs] [quote="Adam Pearson said not":16wvcohs][b:16wvcohs]I know there are two franchises and two clubs (in Hull) and that will remain forever more[/b:16wvcohs][/quote:16wvcohs]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_12839.png

Quote: carl_spackler "I agree, it's very close. When we've been good this year, we've been better than in 2013, but in 2013 we were better at getting over the line in the close ones. So overall, we've not made any (detectable) progress, but we've apparently spent a further fortune doing it. It just seems like so much good money being thrown after bad and still being spent unwisely.

Also, for all of the supposedly bad/expensive recruitment of McRae/Gentle holding us back, all of the players that we've since paid off/released would have been OOC of contract by the end of this season barring Arundel I think. Given that we've done no better than we did with them, it begs the question whether the extra cost was worth it or we might as well have stuck with them and gotten rid at the end of their contracts. That money saved could have gone towards coaching staff or keeping an independent academy.'"

With hindsight your point is worthy of debate however Pearson has already said that last year and some of this year was/has been unacceptable so clearly we were aiming for the payoffs and restructuring to produce better results than they have. That doesn't alter the fact that poor recruitment hurt us when Pearson arrived. Who knows where we could have been now if his initial investment had been spent on better players? Gentle might still have been in charge as well.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10540No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32093.jpg

Quote: Chris28 "Some very good and interesting points in this entire thread.

I've said my piece elsewhere but agree with Mrs B. For our short, medium and long term plans I'm the same as 90%+ on here though. No idea whatsoever. I like to think I know where we should go, but that doesn't appear to be shared by the owner. And if it was it would be unlikely to be a "grabber" for pass sales.

I'm not suggesting for even a millisecond that AP is lying but some more honesty and a willingness to listen to the views of fans would go a long way to helping him out of the hole he's digging.

One final point, even though we're not talking about coaching, Staffs FC mentioned "the likes of Arundel, Miller and other definitions of averageness". In other sides, the likes of (with all due respect to them) Flower, Crosby, Holmes, Huby, Murphy, Keinhorst, Currie, Powell all seem to be playing well in a side that is performing well and consistently. If we announced the signing of one of those listed it would meltdown on here as "not good enough" and "a lack of ambition" by the club. Yet the likes of Cas show you don't need a team of superstars to go well.'"

I agree with this point. Whilst being told our recruitment has been better (some have been), the resulting team has still done no better, in what to many is a weaker league. IMO we've improved the first choice 17 (the pack and halves at least), but the overall squad is actually weaker.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10540No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32093.jpg

Quote: Chris28 "That's the key though

Amen brother!

Miller looks to be doing OK in an average side (and certainly showed us at their place). I'm not saying that Cas are average players though. The point I'm trying to make (admittedly not clearly
I agree. It's about other teams being greater than the sum of their parts, whilst we are less than ours. Get someone who can address this and maybe our players wouldn't look so average.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3892
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11887_1335108466.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_11887.png

Quote: *1865* "Don't get this. If we finished 6th (very doable) does Radford not deserve another year? I'm pretty sure he'll get one on the basis of making the 8 this year, but surely it's a year of improvement?'"

We have improved marginally in my eyes, but I feel the standard in SL,has dropped. but our problem is our sheer inconsistency, against a top side- for example, we struggle against a fast defensive line speed.

Depends if you feel Radford can improve us further,to the extent that we can challenge the 4.. I just dont feel he can.

I feel Powell could,with the existing players at the club.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1253
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45758_1583677597.jpg
born in airlie str,1939.german landmine that fell on boulevard,also blew up half of our house.thats why i dont like germans.not because they blew our house and boulevard up,but because the gerry pillock was aiming for craven park.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45758.jpg

Quote: weaver93 "The burning question is "Can fans stomach another season with Radford at the helm?"

To me.. Fans have lost confidence in Radford... Personally I cant see Radford steering us any higher, I feel he's taken us as far as he can...'"
agree,100%

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach13126No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2023Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12839_1486909898.png

Quote: Chris28 "That's the key though

Amen brother!

Miller looks to be doing OK in an average side (and certainly showed us at their place). I'm not saying that Cas are average players though. The point I'm trying to make (admittedly not clearly
I think Keinhorst is miles better than Arundel ever will be.

Re Cas I reckon that Dorn, Carney, Shenton, Gale, Solomona, Lynch icon_wink.gif , Millington are all names that would be equally as good if not better than players who play for us in their positions. Cas' pack I would say outperforms its look on paper overall but I reckon their backs are better than ours on paper (and on grass). As I said earlier I often think that in general we as a fan base over rate some of our players' abilities (excluding our obvious three class players Ellis, Mini and Pryce). I don't see our overall squad as better man for man than theirs. Maybe a bit in some positions and not in others. I think the results and positions show that pretty accurately.

Re Miller scoring a few tries for Wakefield - good on him. Shame for Wakefield that he and Arundel and others didn't play better in the first 20 games of the season. Obviously BS has had something of a galvanising affect on all of them but let's see how they go in the middle group.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10540No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32093.jpg

Quote: Staffs FC "With hindsight your point is worthy of debate however Pearson has already said that last year and some of this year was/has been unacceptable so clearly we were aiming for the payoffs and restructuring to produce better results than they have. That doesn't alter the fact that poor recruitment hurt us when Pearson arrived. Who knows where we could have been now if his initial investment had been spent on better players? Gentle might still have been in charge as well.'"

I agree that some poor recruitment from that period has hurt us. I don't like how a lot of the current situation is still being deflected onto that, though. The cost of those players and paying them off is consistently highlighted as something Radford had to deal with. Now, had we been better this year I could have gone along with that and attributed last year to it. However, the fact that last year an alleged small fortune was spent on getting rid of those players and replacing them and this year we're no better than we were with them, has me personally thinking that it doesn't stand up to scrutiny. We have Gentle/McRae being ripped apart for signing expensive players who were supposedly average, yet Radford/Pearson spending a further fortune on getting rid of them and signing expensive replacements (whom we are told are better, but don't really get better results) to still be no better overall by the time those other players would have been on their way out of the club for free still seems to be a legacy of Gentle/McRae. It makes no sense.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3231No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17490_1406583406.jpg
First there was wisdom Then there was knowledge Now there is only information:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17490.jpg

Quote: *1865* "Don't get this. If we finished 6th (very doable) does Radford not deserve another year? I'm pretty sure he'll get one on the basis of making the 8 this year, but surely it's a year of improvement?'"

We have already done better than last year by going from 11th in a league of 14 to 7th in a league of 12. I'm sure that making the top 8 was the minimum requirement set by Pearson to Radford so he has achieved that.

However last season was one of the worst I can remember in 30 years of supporting the club and I don't think we are any better now than when Radford took over.

If we get from 7th to 6th then you could argue that Radford does deserve to see out the final year of his contract but whether he stays longer than that should be subject to doing even better next year and I'm not sure we will.

However what happens (and what should happen) if we win no games or just one and slip down to 8th? It will be a terrible way to end the season and will not augur well for 2016.

RankPostsTeam
International Star206No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons1949_files/3890-1360Zapper-msnicons.jpg
:icons1949_files/3890-1360Zapper-msnicons.jpg

Quote: weaver93 "The burning question is "Can fans stomach another season with Radford at the helm?"

To me.. Fans have lost confidence in Radford... Personally I cant see Radford steering us any higher, I feel he's taken us as far as he can...'"

Lots of passionate posts on here and a great thread,for a start lee radford has taken us backwards,and worryingly has had and still has the full backing of pearson,with a team pearson said would be top 4 or better.Our saviour this season has been our captain gareth ellis,who on his return from injury turned a certain middle 8 situation,into scraping into the top 8.
In all seriousness how many games are we going to win in the super 8, possibly 2 imo,so the season is going to end in with a few defeats,probably a couple of good hidings.Hardly a good advert for next season and encouragement for fans to go out and buy a pass.
The signings started off well with scott taylor who will iam sure be a success,but since then has been a bit of an anti-climax and our signings (who may turn out to be good) dont inspire me personally.
Fans who have stopped coming after many seasons,either for financial reasons or just want entertainment,have as much right to voice their opinion as anybody else,we all want success for our club which Iam afraid under the current regime it is as far away as it has ever been.
Pearsons blind faith in radford and our signings other than taylor are underwhelming which to me along with the merger,leads me to believe pearson has also took us as far as he can, and its all about cost cutting and no doubt pearson will be pleading for us to buy a pass and merchandise like this season.It worked with me this season and the standard of rugby this season has been dire and totally boring most matches.Well adam and lee,you keep churning the same stuff out as this year and the fanbase will shrink even more,you have lost 3 passes from our family for next season and I will pick my matches next year and Iam sure plenty will feel the same.coyh

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner22113
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7078_1361913407.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7078.jpg

Quote: Diogenes "We have already done better than last year by going from 11th in a league of 14 to 7th in a league of 12. I'm sure that making the top 8 was the minimum requirement set by Pearson to Radford so he has achieved that.

However last season was one of the worst I can remember in 30 years of supporting the club and I don't think we are any better now than when Radford took over.

If we get from 7th to 6th then you could argue that Radford does deserve to see out the final year of his contract but whether he stays longer than that should be subject to doing even better next year and I'm not sure we will.

However what happens (and what should happen) if we win no games or just one and slip down to 8th? It will be a terrible way to end the season and will not augur well for 2016.'"

Last year was arguably as bad as 2008 and 2009 although at least in 2008 we got to Wembley.

Some improvement this year and in terms of league form on a par with Gentle's 2013 squad (and better than all but one season of Agar's time in charge). We were unlucky to draw Leeds in the Cup this season and a favourable draw could easily have seen us in the semis this weekend.

Lee Radford will lead us into 2016 but I cannot see him taking us much higher in the league. As it stands next season looks like another battle to scrape into the top eight rather than an assault on the top four.

Pearson seems steadfast in his support of Radford and it seems to me that a contract extension is more likely than a change of coach anytime soon.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3231No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17490_1406583406.jpg
First there was wisdom Then there was knowledge Now there is only information:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17490.jpg

Quote: ComeOnYouUll "
Quote: ComeOnYouUll "We have already done better than last year by going from 11th in a league of 14 to 7th in a league of 12. I'm sure that making the top 8 was the minimum requirement set by Pearson to Radford so he has achieved that.

However what happens (and what should happen) if we win no games or just one and slip down to 8th? It will be a terrible way to end the season and will not augur well for 2016.'"

Last year was arguably as bad as 2008 and 2009 although at least in 2008 we got to Wembley.

Some improvement this year and in terms of league form on a par with Gentle's 2013 squad (and better than all but one season of Agar's time in charge). We were unlucky to draw Leeds in the Cup this season and a favourable draw could easily have seen us in the semis this weekend.

Lee Radford will lead us into 2016 but I cannot see him taking us much higher in the league. As it stands next season looks like another battle to scrape into the top eight rather than an assault on the top four.

Pearson seems steadfast in his support of Radford and it seems to me that a contract extension is more likely than a change of coach anytime soon.'"

If we want to dine at the top table we should be capable of beating Leeds at home. When Pearson took over he talked about beating Leeds. And Leeds. And Leeds.

I agree that Radford will be our coach next season but like you I don't think we will improve much more with him at the helm.

166 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen
166 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.32958984375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
Recent
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
Recent
Leigh it is
moto748
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
1m
Betting 2024
karetaker
1m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
Jack Burton
1m
Wigan win academy final
Simba16
1m
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
1m
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
2m
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
2m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
2m
Leigh it is
moto748
3m
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Grand final Tickets
NickyKiss
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
FIL
TODAY
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,027 80,13214,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22