JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41353_1310121834.jpg
Never mind the bollox,bring on the rugby::d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41353.jpg

would love to know who expro actually is???he/she is certainly a determined person.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator36786
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024May 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6505_1460484023.jpg
[i:10za56ci]Hold on to me baby, his bony hands will do you no harm It said in the cards, we lost our souls to the Nameless One[/i:10za56ci]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6505.jpg

Quote: EXPRO "The problem with that staement is that in truth RA is actually a very good BRITISH coach that has been very unlucky with injuries.. why cant everyone see that !'"

I dunno. Could it be that there is zero evidence of it?

We've had some bad luck with injuries, but the team has consistently failed to perform to the required standard given the players available. Injuries are no excuse for not being able to tackle, pass, kick, or chase with enthusiasm. They are no excuse for a lack of defensive organisation or determination. They are no excuse for dropped ball and stupid penalties. There is no evidence whatsoever of Agar having anything approaching even moderate ability when it comes to tactics, basic skills training, motivation, and use of the bench.

In short, we are performing well short of where we should be even taking injuries into account.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4381No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41353_1310121834.jpg
Never mind the bollox,bring on the rugby::d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41353.jpg

Quote: Kosh "I dunno. Could it be that there is zero evidence of it?

We've had some bad luck with injuries, but the team has consistently failed to perform to the required standard given the players available. Injuries are no excuse for not being able to tackle, pass, kick, or chase with enthusiasm. They are no excuse for a lack of defensive organisation or determination. They are no excuse for dropped ball and stupid penalties. There is no evidence whatsoever of Agar having anything approaching even moderate ability when it comes to tactics, basic skills training, motivation, and use of the bench.

In short, we are performing well short of where we should be even taking injuries into account.'"

a014.gif a014.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star2186No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2011Jan 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Robbo4 "I'd love to know how you have come to this conclusion? What is it based on?

The injuries excuse is getting really old really fast. We have lost plenty of games with near enough a full strength squad to choose from and certainly no worse than the oppsotion we were playing.'"

Again that is clearly a fans comment...
So please clear this up for me, are you saying then that we have a god given right to beat Salford, Crusaders etc , that being the case here is an easy answer....
Lets turn SL into a fantasy season and we can work out who beats who and then the Grand final teams all on day one based on which players the clubs purchase !!
saves a lot of injuries and we can play the whole season in one day !!
we just dont have a right to beat them teams im afraid, they are pros too remember and for argument sake at Wrexham, we didnt play badly we were just beaten by the better side on the day simple as that 13 vs 13

This is as I keep saying Rugby league not jeremy kyle, people get injured, small clubs beat big clubs and fans moan .. thats why we love it

RankPostsTeam
International Star2186No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2011Jan 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Kosh "I dunno. Could it be that there is zero evidence of it?
In short, we are performing well short of where we should be even taking injuries into account.'"

Maybe they read some of the posts on here from "fans" icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15980No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016Jun 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20348.jpg
Cuddle Club Rules 1. You dont talk about Cuddle club 2. YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT CUDDLE CLUB!!!! PS3 tag = Robbo_4444:20348.jpg

Quote: EXPRO "Again that is clearly a fans comment...
So please clear this up for me, are you saying then that we have a god given right to beat Salford, Crusaders etc , that being the case here is an easy answer....
Lets turn SL into a fantasy season and we can work out who beats who and then the Grand final teams all on day one based on which players the clubs purchase !!
saves a lot of injuries huh!!

This is as I keep saying Rugby league not jeremy kyle, people get injured, small clubs beat big clubs and fans moan .. thats why we love it'"

Considering the difference in money being spent on players yes we should be beating those teams. We have lost to 3 of the bottom 4 teams this season and in all likelihood it will be all 4 of the bottom teams after the weekend. We have everything in place here to be a top 4 club as a minimum. The one area we are coming up short on is the coaching. In a sport where, in theory at least, all clubs should be spending the same amount on players the real emphasis should be on getting the right person in charge of those players. Look at the influence the man in charge has had at clubs like Hudds, Wire, Wigan and you can even include Leeds into that list.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5208No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Sep 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18153_1268262813.jpg
Justin Knows:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18153.jpg

Quote: EXPRO "

This is as I keep saying Rugby league not jeremy kyle, people get injured, small clubs beat big clubs and fans moan .. thats why we love it'"

Funny you should say that, maybe you saw him in Weir bar too with Deano

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4381No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41353_1310121834.jpg

Quote: Hull Kingston Convicts "Funny you should say that, maybe you saw him in Weir bar too with Deano'"

you forgot brown too icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gifRUNK:

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5208No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Sep 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18153_1268262813.jpg
Justin Knows:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18153.jpg

Quote: jimmyfivebellies "you forgot brown too I know. I'm sure it'll come out soon enough

oooops!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach30178
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32641_1503834456.jpg
The poor man's bonaire:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_32641.jpg

Quote: EXPRO "Again that is clearly a fans comment...
we just dont have a right to beat them teams im afraid, they are pros too remember and for argument sake at Wrexham, we didnt play badly we were just beaten by the better side on the day simple as that 13 vs 13

You're right, we don't have a god given right to beat anyone. You earn the right with skills, effort and enthusiasm. Unfortunately I've yet to see an agar coached side which can demonstrate all 3

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach197No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2015Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: EXPRO "I'd love to know how you have come to this conclusion? What is it based on?

The injuries excuse is getting really old really fast. We have lost plenty of games with near enough a full strength squad to choose from and certainly no worse than the oppsotion we were playing.'"

Again that is clearly a fans comment...

'"

Ahh eusa_wall.gif please EXPRO explain to me how injuries effect the ability of the team to follow a tactical game plan, tackle, find space on kicks, keep on-field discipline and give 100 % effort in each and every game. Not one team in superleague has the right to win what they perceive to be easy games. But and it’s a big but I'm strongly of the belief that a team needs motivating the most in games that are seen to be easy. Do you think it’s a difficult team talk to give before a Good Friday Derby game? How about an away game at Salford who are struggling in the league and have sold their star asset in the close season. It is the great managers and motivators that recognise this and shows a lack of respect for management and ill discipline if you’re too slack as a player to put the effort in in easy games.

The attitude of great teams and as a great player should be about putting poor teams to the sword, like Leeds and Saints do. When was the last time you could say FC were ruthless and put a lot of points on teams? They haven’t even managed it in pre-season friendlies or cup games. WHY?

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member43413
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3614_1281651917.jpg
[url:2qyny6du]https://twitter.com/Mr_Hutchie[/url:2qyny6du] [b:2qyny6du]@Mr_Hutchie[/b:2qyny6du] [url:2qyny6du]http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/hullwykearlfc/[/url:2qyny6du]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3614.jpg

Quote: Hull Kingston Convicts "If you want, Or there is Sully, Nocker, Sir John, Sterlo et al
must have missed the game they played in 97 icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3378
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Jul 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11213.gif
:11213.gif

Quote: EXPRO "The problem with that staement is that in truth RA is actually a very good BRITISH coach that has been very unlucky with injuries.. why cant everyone see that !
The board at Fc dont travel around the world courting Mason, Fitzgibbon, Crocker, Long etc and one or two others we were very close to signing because they take the cheap options, they do it because they want the club to be strong and RA will prove a lot wrong...
Yes its his team however half of them are injured ...simple math'"

What have injuries got to do with the lack performance by those who are on the field, and the missing game plan.

Not getting the two points can be forgivable due to injuries, but pathetic performances by those who do take the field are not. We do have the odd players that play well, but we very rarely get a good team performance

You have been asked a number of times by members on this forum, but you seem to avoid answering.

Who (in your opinion) are the players that have improved under Agar?

I can only think of Moa, but the rest seem to have at best 'stagnated' or gone 'backward'

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7156No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2013Aug 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5707.jpg
NEED A SPARKY........CHEAP RATES!!!! Call 07970611193:5707.jpg

Quote: east hull FC fan "We could do the Spanish form of protest in sport, waving white handkerchiefs.'"

Then can we throw a goat from a block of flats too ? d040.gif

In reality.....what we need to do is SUPPORT OUR TEAM.......IN ANY KIND OF WEATHER. All this doom and gloom is getting a bit pathetic. Youre all gonna look a bit petulant if the lads that are out come back with a vengence and we have a fantastic run in (like Wigan seemed to have done the last few years).

We are an injury riddled team.....How hard is that to get into peoples heads. Most of Agars 'prefared players' are out with I.N.J.U.R.I.E.S.....Meaning..... (now read this carefully and please try to take it in!!!!!).....We are playing our substitutes and learners. The 1st teamers that are left fit have done what they can under the circumstances but our goal kickers are out, our first choice hooker is out, our world class scrumhalf is out and now two thirds of the Tongan Mafia is sidelined. Basically all you whingers KNOW F**KALL about RL if you think Hull FC can compete as normal and with the other SL teams with the lads we have left. Just ask a Rhino's fan how they felt when their playmakers were injured. Its frustrating I admit.....BUT.....WE ARE HULL FC......Stop acting like a spoint red and white eh???? icon_wink.gif

DEMONSTRATION SCARFS MY ARSE........WHAT ARE YOU ON???? icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach197No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2015Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: CHEWIE7 "Then can we throw a goat from a block of flats too ?
All valid points. However when Leeds had injuries were they still in games until the end, did they miss as many tackles as FC, did they have a game plan that the players carried out that allowed them to compete. Yes they may not have been that creative but you can bet your life that the fans always thought there was a chance of winning the game with 15 minutes left, I don't feel like that watching FC.

I also think Leeds is a bit of a different beast as they structure their pre-season to have a genuine crack at the World club challenge, which often results in a lull in performances after the game.

161 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen
161 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.076171875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Wolves again
Deadcowboys1
3m
Tonights match v London
karetaker
3m