Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34340_1322737278.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34340.jpg

Quote: Graham Richards "As a fan of nearly 35 years I have grown an emotional attachment to the club. That attachment is quickly being erroded by the dross being served up on the pitch. It is in danger of wilting and dying if things don't improve soon. I like every other Hull fan only need to see an improvement in attitude and commitment and style of Rugby to have that emotional tie flourishing again.
3 years though of dire performances are taking their toll. Ok we have had a few highs but they are so quickly forgotten when you see performances like we have seen this year and also at Murryfield, Salford, Crusaders Wakefield etc last season. Add in big games like Leeds 3 games , Rovers play off, Wigan x 2 Wire x 2 last season and it all adds up.
Others from outside the fans and the club will only see 3 games this year. They don't have that emotional attachment that we do. They are only interested in themselves.
It annoys the life out of me when supporters of other clubs come on here saying we are over reacting. Some troll yes, but others seem to think they are being intelligent and balanced. They don't see the team week in week out. I as a RL supporter could see that Cullen had run his course at Wire, but would never try and balance that by saying a Wire fan was over reacting when they were going insane about him.
Thankfully our board do not have the same emotional attachment to the club as us fans. If they did they would run it into the ground with debts. Its a receipe that can only have disasterous consequences in the long run. But I expect the board to listen to the fans and not the likes of Nathan Brown (unless he is the next coach )
I don't like this "we pay their wages" attitude but without us fans supporting the club both physically and financially they will be on their way. With that in mind yes I and everyone who has ever supported the club is entitled to have an opinion. The boards job is to listen and act on what they see as the most important on our behalf. If they cock a deaf un for too long then you get apathy and this can grow and become cancerous and have dire effects on the club. We are starting to see the beginnings of that now.'"

Ok in fear of doing exactly what you're criticising I'll put my POV in as an interested outsider.

I can understand the dispondency in your fan base if the Leeds game is anything to go by in terms of style of rugby and apparent tactical niaivety, but...

The general feeling is that Agar is not the man for the job and that may be correct but as a board they have to be deemed as being fair an sticking by their principals. They offered RA a contract extension and said they would back him and I assume expected an improvement in terms of results. He delivered that to some extent over the last season, your league position was vastly improved (the bar was low I know) and the failure at the first play off hurdle must have been a blow especially as it was to us but the improvement box was ticked.

Now if its a case of the brand of rugby being served up then that was never in RA's remit, and if it is the calls for Agar to be replaced by Noble make no sense, Noble was sacked by Wigan partly due to his boring safety first style of play. Would you prefer top end challenging ala Noble or playing the flashy stuff like cas and finishing lower down?

The problem is with FC is that a good fan base seems almost guaranteed, even on the back of 3 poor to average seasons 10K+ seems certain. A lot are saying they wont renew next year but TBH the club will sign a couple of Marquee players and everyone will be back on the bandwagon again cos your all fans and want to believe, we all do for our respective clubs.

So in short Nathan Browns comments mean nothin to the BoD, the fans are entiltled to opinions but the BoD wont listen unless it effects the sponsors or corporate backers. If they become disgruntled then there may be a change. This is probably the down fall of being self sufficient, clubs with a 'sugar daddy' are more apt to make quick decisions as the benefactor is usually a fan, not always a good thing tho'.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1376
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: barham red "Ok in fear of doing exactly what you're criticising I'll put my POV in as an interested outsider.

I can understand the dispondency in your fan base if the Leeds game is anything to go by in terms of style of rugby and apparent tactical niaivety, but...

The general feeling is that Agar is not the man for the job and that may be correct but as a board they have to be deemed as being fair an sticking by their principals. They offered RA a contract extension and said they would back him and I assume expected an improvement in terms of results. He delivered that to some extent over the last season, your league position was vastly improved (the bar was low I know) and the failure at the first play off hurdle must have been a blow especially as it was to us but the improvement box was ticked.

Now if its a case of the brand of rugby being served up then that was never in RA's remit, and if it is the calls for Agar to be replaced by Noble make no sense, Noble was sacked by Wigan partly due to his boring safety first style of play. Would you prefer top end challenging ala Noble or playing the flashy stuff like cas and finishing lower down?

The problem is with FC is that a good fan base seems almost guaranteed, even on the back of 3 poor to average seasons 10K+ seems certain. A lot are saying they wont renew next year but TBH the club will sign a couple of Marquee players and everyone will be back on the bandwagon again cos your all fans and want to believe, we all do for our respective clubs.

So in short Nathan Browns comments mean nothin to the BoD, the fans are entiltled to opinions but the BoD wont listen unless it effects the sponsors or corporate backers. If they become disgruntled then there may be a change. This is probably the down fall of being self sufficient, clubs with a 'sugar daddy' are more apt to make quick decisions as the benefactor is usually a fan, not always a good thing tho'.'"

That's all pretty balanced and you can't take issue with many of the points made but Graham Richards post is no less true despite this. In fact I think that we are further along the route he describes with the "almost" 4th league position masking the true situation which we are now seeing. The fantastic platform that the move to the KC and our success in 2005 gave us is being lost. The stadium itself will not sustain 12k plus gates in itself and before that our gates were averaging arround half of that. Action needed to be taken last year to arrest future decline , it certainly needs to be addressed now or the trickle of disillusioned fans will become more of a torrent.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5410No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34340_1322737278.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34340.jpg

Quote: ChrisH "That's all pretty balanced and you can't take issue with many of the points made but Graham Richards post is no less true despite this. In fact I think that we are further along the route he describes with the "almost" 4th league position masking the true situation which we are now seeing. The fantastic platform that the move to the KC and our success in 2005 gave us is being lost. The stadium itself will not sustain 12k plus gates in itself and before that our gates were averaging arround half of that. Action needed to be taken last year to arrest future decline , it certainly needs to be addressed now or the trickle of disillusioned fans will become more of a torrent.'"

I agree that GR's points are true, as a fan albeit of another club I have been disillusioned a lot over the years. The problem is the almost 4th, regardless of it being down to 'lucky close wins', over achievement or great coaching, is an absolute fact and one Agar can rightly stand behind. The 2005 sucess was already history when Agar took full control and the decline to a league position of 12th was already in place.

The trickle of disillusioned fans may grow but on the flip side the next 5 games have 4 pretty winable ones in there and if you get wins a lot (not the vocal minority on here) will forget the forst 3 weeks and be happy if not overjoyed, its the fickle nature of us all.

As I said I don;t doubt the board will address fan perception before the pass sales start next year, whether thats by replacing Agar or signing a 'cronk type' player I don;t know but whatever it is the vast majority of the paying public will buy into it and ride the wave again, its easy making people believe when in their heart they really want to.

Reality is unless Agar loses his next 4 or 5 games (which he wont) he'll be in place for the year and maybe with emotion removed its the right decision as no one else is really available. I personally think if this was the situation at my club he'd have gone, but who's to say it'd been the right decision.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1272No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34453.jpg
:34453.jpg

Dear Joe,

Thank you for taking the time for contacting ‘Tell Us’ with your email, the thoughts and feedback of our fan base is always appreciated by everybody here at the club.

Sport is full of opinions and that is why it stimulates so much debate. At any given moment in time you will find thousands of different opinions relating to all aspects of our club both on and off the field of play within the Hull FC fan base. We are lucky to have such a large and passionate supporter base and it goes without saying that everybody within our fan base is entitled to their opinion. However I hope you will appreciate that in my capacity as Chief Executive it would be unprofessional and disrespectful to engage in public debate, analysis or criticism of individuals performances whether that is a coach, member of staff or a player.

I can assure you that everybody connected with the club is united in the pursuit of common objective, a successful club both on and off the field. At times that pursuit will face adversity, challenges and hurdles but as a united group we will seek to overcome them. I acknowledge that our fans will always be frustrated when we lose and that same sentiment is shared by our players and coaches, Directors and staff of Hull FC. However whilst not wishing to sound clichéd each Super League season is a long campaign and all teams will be judged on where they finish in the league not where they begin.

As a board we believe that Richard Agar is the man to lead the team . You may disagree with that belief and are entitled to your view but I would ask that you continue to play your invaluable role as the 18th man supporting the players and coaches as we strive for success on the field of play. Our players and coaches have gone on record on many occasions thanking and recognizing the tremendous support of our fan base. Once again it has been apparent in each of our three games this season and was particularly vocal in our last away match at Huddersfield. It is very much appreciated, you can (and do) make the difference and help us get the first points of this campaign on the board on Friday.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards

James

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3169No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons42da_files/5424-2890lipst1ck_d0rk-msnicons.jpg
THANK YOU Mr. PEARSON, FOR RIDDING US OF FCKWIT FUBAR, CEO TOOL AND THE STINKING UNCLE KATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T THE DOBBINS PLAY IN GREEN SHIRT, GREEN SHORTS AND GREEN SOCKS IN ORDER TO EXPRESS THEIR INFINITE ENVY OF EVERYTHING BLACK AND WHITE??:icons42da_files/5424-2890lipst1ck_d0rk-msnicons.jpg

Quote: joetwizzy "Dear Joe,

Thank you for taking the time for contacting ‘Tell Us’ with your email, the thoughts and feedback of our fan base is always appreciated by everybody here at the club.

Sport is full of opinions and that is why it stimulates so much debate. At any given moment in time you will find thousands of different opinions relating to all aspects of our club both on and off the field of play within the Hull FC fan base. We are lucky to have such a large and passionate supporter base and it goes without saying that everybody within our fan base is entitled to their opinion. However I hope you will appreciate that in my capacity as Chief Executive it would be unprofessional and disrespectful to engage in public debate, analysis or criticism of individuals performances whether that is a coach, member of staff or a player.

I can assure you that everybody connected with the club is united in the pursuit of common objective, a successful club both on and off the field. At times that pursuit will face adversity, challenges and hurdles but as a united group we will seek to overcome them. I acknowledge that our fans will always be frustrated when we lose and that same sentiment is shared by our players and coaches, Directors and staff of Hull FC. However whilst not wishing to sound clichéd each Super League season is a long campaign and all teams will be judged on where they finish in the league not where they begin.

As a board we believe that Richard Agar is the man to lead the team . You may disagree with that belief and are entitled to your view but I would ask that you continue to play your invaluable role as the 18th man supporting the players and coaches as we strive for success on the field of play. Our players and coaches have gone on record on many occasions thanking and recognizing the tremendous support of our fan base. Once again it has been apparent in each of our three games this season and was particularly vocal in our last away match at Huddersfield. It is very much appreciated, you can (and do) make the difference and help us get the first points of this campaign on the board on Friday.

Regards

James'"

I've received the same response, word for word. Absolute 100% SPIN !!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16983No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40452_1335639638.jpg
[img:218z2l9g]http://i40.tinypic.com/tz8ti.jpg[/img:218z2l9g]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40452.jpg

Quote: thehullwhitestar "I've received the same response, word for word. Absolute 100% SPIN !!!'"

me too icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3231No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17490_1406583406.jpg
First there was wisdom Then there was knowledge Now there is only information:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17490.jpg

Quote: thehullwhitestar "I've received the same response, word for word. Absolute 100% SPIN !!!'"

I suspect he's received a lot of e-mails similar to yours so thought he might as well send you all the same reply icon_lol.gif

TBF at least the club offer this facility for us to contact them and anyone who does contact them gets an answer - even if they don't like it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3804
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44896_1303224625.jpg
In a nutshell...a brissie LEGEND:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44896.jpg

copy and paste job then....editing the name only icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14158No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40284_1492546122.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40284.jpg

Why did anyone expect anything else when you've all sent in pretty much the same questions?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3804
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44896_1303224625.jpg
In a nutshell...a brissie LEGEND:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44896.jpg

Quote: east hull FC fan "[sizeWhy did anyone expect anything else [/sizewhen you've all sent in pretty much the same questions?'"

this season.........when we sign 30 odd year old players...... icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14158No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40284_1492546122.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40284.jpg

Quote: berro's best mate "this season.........when we sign 30 odd year old players...... Your wit is a joy to behold.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17898
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7384_1394882426.png
[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/14252202:io879g1y]2005 Challenge Cup[/url:io879g1y] To reconcile respect with practicality, what is the optimum speed for a hearse?:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7384.png

Quote: east hull FC fan "Why did anyone expect anything else when you've all sent in pretty much the same questions?'"

Quite.

I would hope that James Rule has more pressing things on his mind and has approved the reply then let someone send it for him.

RankPostsTeam
International Star161No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2023Jul 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: WestYorksFC "The board back Agar.

The players back Agar.

Other Super League Coaches back Agar.
the owners of titanic backed its captain it still went down though

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach30104
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32641_1503834456.jpg
The poor man's bonaire:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_32641.jpg

Quote: joetwizzy "Dear Joe,

Regards

James'"

Thanks for your email

I fully appreciate everything you say but your opinion is worthless. Please keep filling the coffers and don't bother me again

James

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1707No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5452-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
"Be you ever so high, the law is above you" "No one has ever made himself great by showing how small someone else is". - Irvin Himmel Tony, Blacklock, Yeaman, Whiting, Raynor, R. Horne, Brough, Dowes, Swain, Carvell, McMenemy, Kearney, Cooke. Replacements: Thackray, King, Chester, Saxton.:icons077e_files/5452-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: barham red "Ok in fear of doing exactly what you're criticising I'll put my POV in as an interested outsider.

So in short Nathan Browns comments mean nothin to the BoD, the fans are entiltled to opinions but the BoD wont listen unless it effects the sponsors or corporate backers. If they become disgruntled then there may be a change. This is probably the down fall of being self sufficient, clubs with a 'sugar daddy' are more apt to make quick decisions as the benefactor is usually a fan, not always a good thing tho'.'"

Mate you are as entitled to your say as the next person on here. I maybe got a little bit emotional, but thats sports fans for you. I do agree with what you say to a certain extent, but I do feel that things are changing now. We generally have been prepared to give Agar the benefit of the doubt. I was not happy with his appointment and I suspect I wasn't alone in that thought. But I have been prepared to ride out what was bound to be a transitional period.
Wembley was good, the injuries not so in 2008. Injuries again in 09 and then a mass clearout. Marquee players shipped in. Optimism increased and yes we improved, but christ from 12th to 6th for a club of our stature (financially) is really hardly difficult. Yes we could have beaten Leeds in the last game but for Radders sending off, but as I stated there were games last season when the players didn't turn up, tactics were appaling and generally we looked very unprofessional. 4th should have been wrapped up by the Leeds game.
I honestly feel that Agar will still be around in September regardless of results. No relegation, franchise in the bag why panic. BUT were I do take issue with you is if we do sign yet more marquee players.
Firstly with Agar in charge I can't see many rushing to us. The Aussie dollar is strong so its not that much of an incentive to be here. British players have traditionally been hard to attract and despite what Long has said it is clear that we are struggling to attract the players we chase. Ok that could be said of all clubs, but we seem to be struggling now. Just my perception I might add.
So I am at a loss as to where the marquee signings will come from in the first place.
But to go to your point, the faithful will return full of optimism I don't see it now. Many have already failed to renew passes. 1000 is the approximate number. Which from 9000 is still over 10% I can't work it out exactly. If we have another season of failure which it is strongly looking like we will then you can be sure another 10% will go. Suddenly the guaranteed 10k gates are looking harder to come by. Even with a marquee signing or two I don't think there is any guarantee that we will buy into it again. Fans will wait to see what actually happens on the pitch before leaping to splash the cash again.

Finally though Agar was part of the set up in 2005. We had success. In 2006 we kicked on and got to the GF with him as #2 again. From that high its been a disaster. We had so much potential then. Young players ready to take the world by storm. Kick on and dominate the top positions in SL. Those players have not developed. The squad has changed and the results have been with few exceptions poor. Wembley papered over the cracks a little and imo bought the club some time, but we are so far away from that now.
By the end of this season I suspect Horne, Long, Radders, Dowes, Fitz, Ogre, will all be gone. Manu, Briscoe, Moa may well be starting to get itchy feet. Thats half a squad with stacks of experience. Their replacements will have to step upto the plate and take us forward. Before we get them we have to be sure that the entire set up is ready and capable. Right now I fail to see that it is.

I hope I am wrong, but I and a growing band don't think I am as things stand.

PS for what its worth I am starting to think Mr Morgan has taken your lot as far as he can and that a new broom may well be needed for you to make the next level. Not trolling but I think its something you will soon start to consider. Ambitious clubs don't stand still. They morph, evolve and get stronger..........

65 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen
65 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.66259765625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Film game
Wanderer
2m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
3m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
18m
Hull KR H
LewCharnock
21m
Recruitment rumours and links
Boss Hog
24m
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
doc999
25m
Shopping list for 2025
WIZEB
29m
Rumours thread
vastman
33m
RD 25 Hull FC H
christopher
38m
Hudds
Deadcowboys1
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
RD 25 Hull FC H
christopher
23s
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
doc999
28s
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
AdamH
34s
7pm
PopTart
48s
Salford H
Steve0
55s
Rumours thread
vastman
59s
This weeks disciplinary
Captain Hook
1m
Hull KR H
LewCharnock
1m
Ken Rollin
PopTart
1m
Hudds
Deadcowboys1
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
7pm
PopTart
TODAY
Who do we want in the play-offs
karetaker
TODAY
Tomkins last chance
Big Steve
TODAY
Ken Rollin
PopTart
TODAY
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
just_browny
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Old Man John
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
AdamH
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
The Dentist
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
Gazwire
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
Zig
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +33,501 ↓-7180,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20