Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Statler.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Statler.gif

Breaking News: Hakim Miloudi has had his sending off against Newcastle dismissed. Posted on Twitter earlier today.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner8044
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I was there & am in shock !

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4895
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28490_1361478234.jpg
JOHNNY WHITELEY - A TRUE RUGBY LEAGUE LEGEND:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_28490.jpg

Quote: bonaire "Its a habit and nothing to do with clearing the airway'"

Thanks for that Doc. I'll stop clearing all the phlegm off my chest then, and when I pop my clogs because I can't breathe I'll remember your wise words.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3327
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

All men are created equal, some work harder in preseason. -[i:1c45x4hd]Emmitt Smith[/i:1c45x4hd]:

Any reason given for it being dropped?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1782
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Very bizarre!

SUMMARY OF CM'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE CHARGE / EVIDENCE:

Following a Match Review Panel meeting held on 14th September, you are charged with misconduct for a breach of Law 15.1(i) during the above Match. The Panel reviewed an incident which occurred in approximately the 77th minute of the above Match. You were dismissed following the incident. In the Panel’s opinion, you spat at your opponent. The Panel believed that your actions were unnecessary and were against the spirit of the game. In accordance with the RFL’s On Field Sentencing Guidelines, the Panel consider that such offence is a Grade F offence (Spitting). If found to have committed the offence, again in accordance with the On Field Sentencing Guidelines, the minimum suspension for such offence is an 8 match suspension. In addition the Tribunal has the power to impose such fine as it considers reasonable.

SUMMARY OF PLAYER'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE CHARGE / EVIDENCE:

Player represented by CEO Carl Hall and also available on the phone. Pleads not guilty on behalf of player. The evidence provided by the officials and the player are inconsistent in that they all contain incorrect information. The player did no spit at the opponent at any time. There was a collision between the two players that is accepted. There was a confrontation where the player was pushed to the ground and there was a verbal altercation using obscene language. The player was angry at the language used towards him and reacted by demonstrating towards the opponent with his arms and head. Player spoken to on the phone and denies spitting at the opponent. Player has a good previous record and never been the subject of any disciplinary matters.

DECISION:

Not Guilty

REASON FOR DECISION:

This tribunal are satisfied that this is an extremely serious case and has serious consequences for the player. The tribunal have considered three reports from the officials at the game and also and from the player who made the allegation. Two of the Officials gave evidence on the phone to the tribunal as did the player himself. This tribunal wish to make it clear that they have been disturbed by the quality of the evidence put before them. Having watched the DVD the tribunal have the suspicion that there was a spit but they have to be comfortably satisfied taking into account all the evidence put before them. The tribunal have heard the submissions made by the players representative and also the players explanation of what occurred. As a result of the quality of evidence this tribunal are not comfortably satisfied that the player is guilty of this charge and dismiss the case against him.

SUMMARY OF CM'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE APPROPRIATE SANCTION

The MRP are concerned about this incident. The player chases a kick, he is dummied by receiving player and makes contact with another opponent. The player is pushed to the ground. He then can be seen to pull his head back and then move forcefully forward and spits towards the opponent. Other players run into the situation and a melee ensues. The player rears his head back and spits towards the opponent and the three officials are all consistent with their account of what they saw, as it the opponent. It is accepted there are inconsistences but the key issue – the evidence of spitting – is consistent by all officials and the opposing player. The DVD evidence also supports the act of spitting.

SUMMARY OF PLAYER'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE APPROPRIATE SANCTION

Player has good previous disciplinary record.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner765No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
8570.jpg
Hull KR Chairman Neil Hudgell, August 26th, 2014 said.. "In fact, the days of us signing any players from across the river are over. Our fans are loyal, passionate and only interested in one club. Taking players from our nearest rivals doesn't fit in with that brief.":8570.jpg

Quote: the cal train "Any reason given for it being dropped?'"

HAKIM MILOUDI - DONCASTER
DONCASTER V NEWCASTLE - SUPER 8S
RANGE OF RECOMMENDED SANCTIONS IN RELATION TO CHARGED GRADE* :

8+ or period suspension

DETAILS OF CHARGE / REASON FOR NF :

Rule – 15.1(i) Detail – Spitting Grade – F

DECISION:

Charge

INCIDENT:

Spitting in the 77th minute

PLEA:

Not Guilty

SUMMARY OF CM'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE CHARGE / EVIDENCE:

Following a Match Review Panel meeting held on 14th September, you are charged with misconduct for a breach of Law 15.1(i) during the above Match. The Panel reviewed an incident which occurred in approximately the 77th minute of the above Match. You were dismissed following the incident. In the Panel’s opinion, you spat at your opponent. The Panel believed that your actions were unnecessary and were against the spirit of the game. In accordance with the RFL’s On Field Sentencing Guidelines, the Panel consider that such offence is a Grade F offence (Spitting). If found to have committed the offence, again in accordance with the On Field Sentencing Guidelines, the minimum suspension for such offence is an 8 match suspension. In addition the Tribunal has the power to impose such fine as it considers reasonable.

SUMMARY OF PLAYER'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE CHARGE / EVIDENCE:

Player represented by CEO Carl Hall and also available on the phone. Pleads not guilty on behalf of player. The evidence provided by the officials and the player are inconsistent in that they all contain incorrect information. The player did no spit at the opponent at any time. There was a collision between the two players that is accepted. There was a confrontation where the player was pushed to the ground and there was a verbal altercation using obscene language. The player was angry at the language used towards him and reacted by demonstrating towards the opponent with his arms and head. Player spoken to on the phone and denies spitting at the opponent. Player has a good previous record and never been the subject of any disciplinary matters.

DECISION:

Not Guilty

REASON FOR DECISION:

This tribunal are satisfied that this is an extremely serious case and has serious consequences for the player. The tribunal have considered three reports from the officials at the game and also and from the player who made the allegation. Two of the Officials gave evidence on the phone to the tribunal as did the player himself. This tribunal wish to make it clear that they have been disturbed by the quality of the evidence put before them. Having watched the DVD the tribunal have the suspicion that there was a spit but they have to be comfortably satisfied taking into account all the evidence put before them. The tribunal have heard the submissions made by the players representative and also the players explanation of what occurred. As a result of the quality of evidence this tribunal are not comfortably satisfied that the player is guilty of this charge and dismiss the case against him.

SUMMARY OF CM'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE APPROPRIATE SANCTION

The MRP are concerned about this incident. The player chases a kick, he is dummied by receiving player and makes contact with another opponent. The player is pushed to the ground. He then can be seen to pull his head back and then move forcefully forward and spits towards the opponent. Other players run into the situation and a melee ensues. The player rears his head back and spits towards the opponent and the three officials are all consistent with their account of what they saw, as it the opponent. It is accepted there are inconsistences but the key issue – the evidence of spitting – is consistent by all officials and the opposing player. The DVD evidence also supports the act of spitting.

SUMMARY OF PLAYER'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE APPROPRIATE SANCTION

Player has good previous disciplinary record.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator11184
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2332_1524951567.jpg
:DAISY: [size=100:2fjo96hf][i:2fjo96hf]Black 'n' White's Best Female 2006 & Runner Up 2007 & 2008[/i:2fjo96hf][/size:2fjo96hf] :DAISY: "We will not accept a top eight finish as a barometer of supposed success at any point in the future whilst I am the owner of this club", A Pearson 23/09/2011:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2332.jpg

Quote: "It is accepted there are inconsistences but the key issue – the evidence of spitting – is consistent by all officials and the opposing player. The DVD evidence also supports the act of spitting.'"

If that is the case, how the chuff have they found him not guilty??!! eusa_eh.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner8044
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Disciplinary NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE .

RankPostsTeam
International Star3327
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

All men are created equal, some work harder in preseason. -[i:1c45x4hd]Emmitt Smith[/i:1c45x4hd]:

Quote: Karen "If that is the case, how the chuff have they found him not guilty??!! Inconsistencies in the reporting from officials and the accusing player making it all unclear. Would imagine they were advised by a suit that a guilty verdict could see them facing some sort of defamation case, given how serious the punishment would need to be and the affect it would have on the accused.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner992No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6009.jpg
:6009.jpg

Sounds like he's been a lucky boy.
Let's hope he doesn't get into a similar situation in the future.
Anyway we'll probably get a glimpse of him at the World Cup in OZ

www.hullfc.com/news/2017-10-03-m ... -cup-squad
Sounds like he's been a lucky boy.
Let's hope he doesn't get into a similar situation in the future.
Anyway we'll probably get a glimpse of him at the World Cup in OZ

www.hullfc.com/news/2017-10-03-m ... -cup-squad

ccs
RankPostsTeam
International Star5318
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2022Aug 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Is Hodgson the new Griffin, or is it all about pace?:

Quote: Karen "It is accepted there are inconsistences but the key issue – the evidence of spitting – is consistent by all officials and the opposing player. The DVD evidence also supports the act of spitting.'"

Quote: Karen "If that is the case, how the chuff have they found him not guilty??!!
That was the match review panel's opinion, not what the tribunal concluded.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator11184
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2332_1524951567.jpg
:DAISY: [size=100:2fjo96hf][i:2fjo96hf]Black 'n' White's Best Female 2006 & Runner Up 2007 & 2008[/i:2fjo96hf][/size:2fjo96hf] :DAISY: "We will not accept a top eight finish as a barometer of supposed success at any point in the future whilst I am the owner of this club", A Pearson 23/09/2011:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2332.jpg

Quote: ccs "That was the match review panel's opinion, not what the tribunal concluded.'"

Either way, I think he's been a very lucky young man and I hope Radders has given him the scarlet warning never to do it again!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5410No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34340_1322737278.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34340.jpg

Sounds like the only one he said he didn't spit was the player himself and they believed him. I would of thought that if the video wasn't clear then they'd go with the officials call.

On a side note, how did he get a vote in the Man of steel awards, didn't think he was your player til next year. He voted for Gigot as well!!!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star2395
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
59871_1384965068.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_59871.gif

Quote: barham red "Sounds like the only one he said he didn't spit was the player himself and they believed him. I would of thought that if the video wasn't clear then they'd go with the officials call.

On a side note, how did he get a vote in the Man of steel awards, didn't think he was your player til next year. He voted for Gigot as well!!!!'"

Pretty sure FC signed him after his three game trial. He was excellent in the Saints under 23 clash at Ionians.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner8044
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Seen him at Donny , shows plenty of potential . Think he will be targeted by opposition players though .

58 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen
58 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.65283203125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Film game
karetaker
3m
Rumours thread
Wollo-Wollo-
4m