Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40284_1492546122.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40284.jpg

Quote: R_Tomlinson "indeed, do you want a lift to Dewsbury next season, or are you going on the Radford Cloud?

seriously, FC are just about knackered, you can support your friend, devotion is admirable, but unfortunately he has no chance, he simply isn't up to the job.'"

Friend? I don't know him. icon_lol.gif

Again, another fool thinking that because i'm not supporting their forum campaign of utter doom, it somehow means i'm happy and content with things at the club. I think some of you need to grow up a little.

Funny that not half an hour ago you were accusing me of being misguided and deluded.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: FCFALERNA "Well i had to take this chance to give you my first ever post on here.
I have read this thread and wonder what some people are watching ??
I came over as i do every three weeks to see family and so on , and always when i do it is as a good excuse to dump the wife shopping with the girls and so me and my boy can go and watch FC

Well as a man who has watched FC for some 56 years , I can truthfully say I have no idea where any positive thoughts can be gleaned from FC presently...
Yes we have looked worse than this but not for a very very long time..

Reality check
1, who cares if we have a successful shop or not
2, who cares about the community work , the real community work is giving the community whom follow FC something to follow nothing else is required ...
3, Whats the point in developing all these new training areas when clearly they are having no effect what so ever, looks to me the way some are blowing by half time that a few runs on the beach is all that's required.
4, The owner ?? Phooey !! If he is half the man his record shows him to be he will be howling at the moon having made such a stupid and calculated bunch of comments about Radford and his security ..
5, Lee Radford

you don't go every week, you have made a life outside of Hull, how very dare you, you should be working at Cranswick Foods and and living on Hessle Road.....

1865 a case in point(less)

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain98
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: R_Tomlinson "you don't go every week, you have made a life outside of Hull, how very dare you, you should be working at Cranswick Foods and and living on Hessle Road.....

1865 a case in point(less)'"

i was born and raised on Hessle road... but all joking asideI do feel terribly for those whom followed Pearsons war cry and bought their tickets to support his vision ...only to find Pearson needs contact lenses because his vision is far from 20 20

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14158No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40284_1492546122.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40284.jpg

Quote: R_Tomlinson "you don't go every week, you have made a life outside of Hull, how very dare you, you should be working at Cranswick Foods and and living on Hessle Road.....

1865 a case in point(less)'"

Stay classy Stan.... er Mr. Tomlinson.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain98
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Someone said sat near me last match, "what a sad day we have when we can see the chairman of HKR has got it all worked out for once and is looking across the city with a wide grin working out which players he wants when Hull go down"
That hurt because the truth hurts

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: FCFALERNA "i was born and raised on Hessle road... but all joking asideI do feel terribly for those whom followed Pearsons war cry and bought their tickets to support his vision ...only to find Pearson needs contact lenses because his vision is far from 20 20'"

I don't doubt his ambition, I just think he's not getting the right advice. Hopefully the situation can be rectified, fingers crossed.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain98
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: R_Tomlinson "I don't doubt his ambition, I just think he's not getting the right advice. Hopefully the situation can be rectified, fingers crossed.'"

I completely agree, I am sure he went into this wanting to walk out at wembley and enjoy all the trappings of success as much as players do, but his inability to show the fans he is reacting is worrying, I dont want Radford fired not for one minute, but i do think we need someone with experience brought in with him, Love him or hate him Noble knows radford inside out so would know how to guide him, the NRL isnt the answer in my book but there are people we should be talking to,
Also again I have to say the undercard on the bill is just shocking for a club with ambition dont you agree???
Cmon, Horne is not the answer for this , There is so many good people out there surely with much more experience who would love a crack at a job as big as hull FC, and below Horne well the list is silly to be honest
the more i think of our undercard "experience" the more i can clearly see the issue

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain98
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Also please understand i am not saying Radford and Horne were not great clubmen, that much is certain but as coaches on occasion one comes along that simply has the goods already and it clicks for them like Anderson etc but if truth be known working their apprenticeship under a good coach has to be the way forwards, but what is say Horne learning from radford??? sweet FA
FC is quick becoming a job for the boys scenario isnt it ..... whats next Yeaman as conditioner

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: FCFALERNA "Also please understand i am not saying Radford and Horne were not great clubmen, that much is certain but as coaches on occasion one comes along that simply has the goods already and it clicks for them like Anderson etc but if truth be known working their apprenticeship under a good coach has to be the way forwards, but what is say Horne learning from radford??? sweet FA
FC is quick becoming a job for the boys scenario isnt it ..... whats next Yeaman as conditioner'"

being loyal clubmen is one thing, I could be a great butcher, it doesn't make me a surgeon.

FC need a huge injection of professionalism, not happening any time soon.

RankPostsTeam
International Star5202
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67329_1392756525.jpg
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand Workin' in the dark against your fellow man But as sure as God made black and white What's down in the dark will be brought to the light:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67329.jpg

Love a good positivity thread me curtain.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach17123No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9243.jpg
:9243.jpg

Quote: fcandy "We all know the multitude of problems Hull FC has had since 2007, Wilf superbly summarised them in the latest diary. It appears the club as well as fans moral has hit its lowest point in a very long time. At times like this we must seek out positives in order to give us some hope that things can get better for the club we all love.

Here is my attempt at a list of positives about the club that I hope people can add too in a constructive way to show that we have it better as fans than many other clubs in RL, even within SL itself.

• The club has a loyal and large fan base.
• We are financially stable.
• We have an owner that is open, honest and willing to invest.
• We are only a derby win a way from being in the top 8.
• Only once this season have we not been in with a shot of winning the game. Are we really as far away to the other clubs as it appears at the moment?
• Our U19's squad is as good as any other in SL clubs.
• We play in one of the best stadiums in the league.
• We have a club that is engaged with the community in many ways.
• We have a successful retail department.'"

While I appreciate you are trying to lighten the mood and give a bit of optimism:

Our loyal and large fan base is arguably out biggest asset, but even that has dwindled by approx 2.5k on average since 2010

We are not financially stable and have made heavy losses in recent years. The new SKY deal and 3 extra home games (providing we make the icon_cool.gif may turn that around, but its not guaranteed.

Our owner talks a good game but has so far failed to deliver, I'm still waiting for the team of internationals and top4 rugby he promised to arrive

Yes, we are technically only one win from a playoff position, and overall the quality of the league seems down in recent years, but experience tells us that a team that has only posted back to back wins once in the Radford era won't make it.

Our U19s squad is currently getting good results, but until we see this consistenly for a few years we can't tell if this is just a blip. And even the best youth teams only produce a few players who make it to be SL players, we can't expect the youth team to solve all our problems.

We may play in the best ground in the league, but it is increasingly empty, and a dark Allam cloud hangs over it and it is likely we'll be only using 2 or 3 stands next season.

I do however agree that our community work and retail side of the business is better than most, unfortunately you don't get points on the league table for that though

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain98
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: R_Tomlinson "being loyal clubmen is one thing, I could be a great butcher, it doesn't make me a surgeon.

FC need a huge injection of professionalism, not happening any time soon.'"

I agree 100% That is my sentiment completely..
its not the professionalism thats worrying,
this is what worries me most..

Yeaman (no not a knock yeaman area but a fact) is almost non effective in the games i have seen this season and most of last, he is done in my opinion, he still throws in the odd massive shunt that makes everyone jump to their feet however the truth is that is rare!
He has been a great servant that is also clear but its time to give him a rest and bring someone else in because clearly it just isnt there any more, hes a centre FFS and we have 5 forwards who are faster than he is , 99% of the squad better passers and no one but the customers can see this and that baffles me , worries me and is a typical issue right now at FC

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7339
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45295_1698513085.jpg
once a black and white always a black and white COYH:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45295.jpg

cant we have a negative thread so you can all post there a046.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

We wont change whilst Lee and his mates are around. Radford,Tony,Horne,Last,Whiting... all useless

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain98
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: hull2524 "cant we have a negative thread so you can all post there

Its difficult to be positive isnt it , sorry i know its depressing isnt it

43 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen
43 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.3173828125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
17m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
17m