Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16500_1696696672.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16500.jpg

There's a very good documentary on Iplayer right now called "I am not your negro". Recommend it, think it won quite a lot of awards.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2215No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Large Paws "Excellent post.'"

Indeed, and it is the majority view.

I posted this on my Fb yesterday , be interested to know what others think As District Attorney, he suppressed abolitionists and did not support an immediate end to slavery.[9][10] He was also a leader of the American Colonization Society which sent freed slaves to Africa.[11][12] He freed some of his slaves in the 1830s, paying one ex-slave as his farm foreman. He publicly criticized slavery and gave free legal representation to some slaves seeking freedom, but he also represented owners of runaway slaves.
end Wiki entry :

The third verse makes comments to those 'Colonial Marines' (black men fighting for the British in return for their freedom) and how the last ship they would sail would be to a watery grave.

Will Americans stop singing it when they, hypocritically, take a knee?

If they are so het up by oppression and inequality, will Cheerleaders be gone from NFL games, or is moral indignation reserved for the actions of white men against black men. Will rap music be banned (basically glorification of drugs, gangs, guns and violence), I very much doubt it.

Can you see the Aussies kneeling when Advance Australia fair is played ("we are young and free", hmmm, tell that to the Aboriginals that have inhabited Australia for 60,000 years and are still persecuted and prosecuted and were subjugated with alcohol and gambling)

People talk of banning "Swing low, sweet chariot", what next, ban "Land of Hope & Glory", "Rule Britannia", "Jerusalem", all are Nationalistic and Imperialistic. Don't even start on "God Save the Queen"

Basically, where does it stop?

Our history isn't always something we should be proud of, but nor should we selectively decide which bits to keep and which to discard because it is socially awkward to even speak of it...

Racism is awful, as is all oppression, but the situation is improving each decade, people have shown their feelings with protests, an incident of racial or oppressive nature triggers these kind of protests on a roughly 10 year cycle, and it always will, there will always be the oppressor and the oppressed, it is nature, and not just human nature.

Conflating racism, subjugation,opression, inequality and intolerance into one cause under a three word banner ,as is the trend, lessens the importance of each in their own right.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12614
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

There were elements of the post I’m excerpting from that I agree with, but I like to argue, so...

Quote: IR80 " Will rap music be banned (basically glorification of drugs, gangs, guns and violence), I very much doubt it.'"

That certainly exists, but c’mon. A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul and I’m sure plenty of others who, if we had any users who had taken on any popular culture references since the mid-90s, those users could tell us about.

Quote: IR80 " there will always be the oppressor and the oppressed, it is nature, and not just human nature. '"

It is true (well, until those benevolent AIs that I mentioned a while back come along). But just because it is true, it doesn’t make it right. And if oppression is inevitable, isn’t resistance to it not only also inevitable but more legitimate?

Quote: IR80 " Conflating racism, subjugation,opression, inequality and intolerance into one cause under a three word banner ,as is the trend, lessens the importance of each in their own right.'"

It’s an interesting point, but if a problem is seen as being systemic then it possibly begs a holistic approach to solve. There’s lot of stuff over here in liberalsnowflakeland about how these things intersect - if you’re black and a woman, for example.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2215No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Mild Rover "There were elements of the post I’m excerpting from that I agree with, but I like to argue, so...

That certainly exists, but c’mon. A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul and I’m sure plenty of others who, if we had any users who had taken on any popular culture references since the mid-90s, those users could tell us about.

there's quite a big difference between songs about enjoying things (admittedly some of those things illegal) and 'smacking you b. up', 'putting a cap in someone' etc.

It is true (well, until those benevolent AIs that I mentioned a while back come along). But just because it is true, it doesn’t make it right. And if oppression is inevitable, isn’t resistance to it not only also inevitable but more legitimate?

at no point am I saying that resisting oppression is anything other than legitimate, moreso I am saying that we cannot selectively chose to remove the facts about oppression from history

It’s an interesting point, but if a problem is seen as being systemic then it possibly begs a holistic approach to solve. There’s lot of stuff over here in liberalsnowflakeland about how these things intersect - if you’re black and a woman, for example.

I'm a bit unsure where you are going with this, there is a stark difference between using a cultural trope and conflating individual aims and ideals behind a single banner
'"

But, back on topic, I suspect now (or soon) the pubs and cinemas will be open that the protests will fall away like they always do, the BLM point has been made, any action or inaction that comes out of it will be far outweighed by the damage those on both sides have done by hijacking a legitimate cause for more inflammatory actions. (we should probably take this to The Sin Bin M.R, way off the original intend3d topic now I suspect)

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1253
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45758_1583677597.jpg
born in airlie str,1939.german landmine that fell on boulevard,also blew up half of our house.thats why i dont like germans.not because they blew our house and boulevard up,but because the gerry pillock was aiming for craven park.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45758.jpg

it should not be ,black lives matter or white lives matter,it should be ALL LIVES MATTER>

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12614
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

Quote: edinburgh yorkie "it should not be ,black lives matter or white lives matter,it should be ALL LIVES MATTER>'"

The last is the clear implication of the first.

There was a guy talking about this yesterday on the BBC. I acknowledge limitations in a comparison between a campaign slogan and the names of charitable organisations; however, not many see Save the Children or Help the Aged as implying that other age groups are unimportant.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2215No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: edinburgh yorkie "it should not be ,black lives matter or white lives matter,it should be ALL LIVES MATTER>'"

"prejudice is wrong"
"inequality and discrimination is wrong"

as you say, every individual matters, every group matters (even if we disagree with what they stand for), an opinion being abhorrent doesn't make it invalid.
It is rarely the message that is at fault on it's own, it's usually how that message is conveyed.

RankPostsTeam
International Star560
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00035.gif
:disney/00035.gif

Some very good points being made by all.
I tend to like to see facts that back up the words being spoken.

Given that the latest 'troubles' were a reaction to the murder of George Floyd by a Police Officer, and the claims of Black people being disproportionately killed around the world by the Police, then it seems reasonable that there would be some actual evidence out there to support it.

There isn't, and unfortunately for those who seek to promote the argument, then what statistics there are, tend to destroy the argument.

A couple of quick ones, found with very little effort.

A Police Officer in the USA is 18 times more likely to be shot and killed by a Black person, than an unarmed Black person is, to be shot and killed by Police.

In the UK it is claimed that Black people are disproportionately (3 times) more likely to die in custody than a White person.

The population of the UK is approx. 3% Black, yet the Criminal Justice statistics show that 10% of those convicted of crime are Black.

In London, in 48% of murders, the suspects are Black. For the rest of the UK, in 13% of the murders the suspects are Black.

This would tend to suggest that Black are disproportionately more likely to enter into custody.

Now, I'm sure that there are many socio-economic factors that affect those figures, in exactly the same way as there are other factors involved when someone dies in Police custody.
If those who seek to vilify the Police use facts, then, surely fire, should be used to fight fire.

I apologise in advance, to anyone I may have offended by using facts.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1269No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19648.gif
:19648.gif

Quote: Large Paws "Some very good points being made by all.
I tend to like to see facts that back up the words being spoken.

Given that the latest 'troubles' were a reaction to the murder of George Floyd by a Police Officer, and the claims of Black people being disproportionately killed around the world by the Police, then it seems reasonable that there would be some actual evidence out there to support it.

There isn't, and unfortunately for those who seek to promote the argument, then what statistics there are, tend to destroy the argument.

A couple of quick ones, found with very little effort.

A Police Officer in the USA is 18 times more likely to be shot and killed by a Black person, than an unarmed Black person is, to be shot and killed by Police.

In the UK it is claimed that Black people are disproportionately (3 times) more likely to die in custody than a White person.

The population of the UK is approx. 3% Black, yet the Criminal Justice statistics show that 10% of those convicted of crime are Black.

In London, in 48% of murders, the suspects are Black. For the rest of the UK, in 13% of the murders the suspects are Black.

This would tend to suggest that Black are disproportionately more likely to enter into custody.

Now, I'm sure that there are many socio-economic factors that affect those figures, in exactly the same way as there are other factors involved when someone dies in Police custody.
If those who seek to vilify the Police use facts, then, surely fire, should be used to fight fire.

I apologise in advance, to anyone I may have offended by using facts.'"

I absolutely agree with the message that racism is bad. I just don't see that BLM is the answer.

As you rightly say, as soon as you throw facts into the argument, it simply dispels the myth that black people are on the whole, unfairly targeted.

In the US for example, on the latest figures I can find (FBI website), the black population of the US accounts for 13% of the total population, yet commits 58% of the homicide. If you figure in that the black population is almost a 50/50 split between male and female, and that males are far more likely to commit violent crime, that means that 6.5% of the US population commit 58% of the murder. Thats not a racial issue, its a cultural issue!

In the US 50% of black males don't complete high school - cultural issue and a lack of quality schools

In the US 70% of black households are single parent. As a kicker, you are 13 x (Thirteen) more likely to serve time in prison if you come from a single parent household. That's a cultural issue which in fairness was brought around by an old democrat policy that made it financially beneficial to live in a single parent household.

As you alluded to, there are socioeconomic issues that the black community both in the US and the UK have that need to be dealt with, and I have no doubts at all that there are people who have to deal with racism on a daily basis. What I cannot concede however, is that the racism is either systemic or institutional. What institution is actively trying to stop black people from reaching their potential? Considering that you are more than 3 x as likely to die by the hands of the police as an unarmed white man than as an unarmed black man, it cant be the police. There will be racist officers, but to label the whole institution as racist is just lunacy. Its like calling all men rapists or all women child killers.

Instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water, we need to look at everything on an individual basis. The officer who killed George Floyd is rightfully going to answer for his crime, but he is certainly not indicative of a systemic issue. Where was the outcry about the black private security officers who were killed during the subsequent rioting? It seem's that black lives only matter when you can throw some kind of oppression into the mix, which is also bull!

RankPostsTeam
International Star560
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00035.gif
:disney/00035.gif

Quote: easthullwesty "I absolutely agree with the message that racism is bad. I just don't see that BLM is the answer.

As you rightly say, as soon as you throw facts into the argument, it simply dispels the myth that black people are on the whole, unfairly targeted.

In the US for example, on the latest figures I can find (FBI website), the black population of the US accounts for 13% of the total population, yet commits 58% of the homicide. If you figure in that the black population is almost a 50/50 split between male and female, and that males are far more likely to commit violent crime, that means that 6.5% of the US population commit 58% of the murder. Thats not a racial issue, its a cultural issue!

In the US 50% of black males don't complete high school - cultural issue and a lack of quality schools

In the US 70% of black households are single parent. As a kicker, you are 13 x (Thirteen) more likely to serve time in prison if you come from a single parent household. That's a cultural issue which in fairness was brought around by an old democrat policy that made it financially beneficial to live in a single parent household.

As you alluded to, there are socioeconomic issues that the black community both in the US and the UK have that need to be dealt with, and I have no doubts at all that there are people who have to deal with racism on a daily basis. What I cannot concede however, is that the racism is either systemic or institutional. What institution is actively trying to stop black people from reaching their potential? Considering that you are more than 3 x as likely to die by the hands of the police as an unarmed white man than as an unarmed black man, it cant be the police. There will be racist officers, but to label the whole institution as racist is just lunacy. Its like calling all men rapists or all women child killers.

Instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water, we need to look at everything on an individual basis. The officer who killed George Floyd is rightfully going to answer for his crime, but he is certainly not indicative of a systemic issue. Where was the outcry about the black private security officers who were killed during the subsequent rioting? It seem's that black lives only matter when you can throw some kind of oppression into the mix, which is also bull!'"

Absolutely.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1054
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I think a lot of you are missing the point entirely, and that is partly down to the fact that this is primarily an American issue, which isnt to say we don't have some of the same problems here

The current state in the US is that the system has been actively designed to incarcerate Black men at greater rates then whites, slavery might have ended but the state just found other ways of keeping them down. A large proportion of the country werent happy with Black equality and so found other means of keeping them off the streets. The easiest example of this is when crack cocaine had 6 times the prison sentence of powdered cocaine - despite it being the same substance.

All lives do matter, but you dont tell the fireman that all houses matter when he is putting out the one on fire.

Hull being one of the whitest cities in the country probably doesnt give most people there the perspective to understand fully, but other people becoming more equal doesnt take anything away from you.

We dont need a banner flying, because White lives have always mattered, now lets make sure everyone else does too

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner21758
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7078_1361913407.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7078.jpg

Quote: OmneFC "I think a lot of you are missing the point entirely, and that is partly down to the fact that this is primarily an American issue, which isnt to say we don't have some of the same problems here

The current state in the US is that the system has been actively designed to incarcerate Black men at greater rates then whites, slavery might have ended but the state just found other ways of keeping them down. A large proportion of the country werent happy with Black equality and so found other means of keeping them off the streets. The easiest example of this is when crack cocaine had 6 times the prison sentence of powdered cocaine - despite it being the same substance.

All lives do matter, but you dont tell the fireman that all houses matter when he is putting out the one on fire.

Hull being one of the whitest cities in the country probably doesnt give most people there the perspective to understand fully, but other people becoming more equal doesnt take anything away from you.

We dont need a banner flying, because White lives have always mattered, now lets make sure everyone else does too'"

Well said.

I expect some people on here also have issues with the MOBO Awards and International Women's Day.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1269No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19648.gif

Quote: OmneFC "I think a lot of you are missing the point entirely, and that is partly down to the fact that this is primarily an American issue, which isnt to say we don't have some of the same problems here

We dont need a banner flying, because White lives have always mattered, now lets make sure everyone else does too'"

I take it that the Hull comment was aimed at me?

I was born in Hull but grew up in the middles east. I also spent 5 years living and working in Shanghai as well as 6 years living in south Carolina. Whilst in the US i was in charge of a mostly black team of engineers. I've experienced living in very racially diverse parts of the world and had many many conversations with friends, black, white and asian, about the issues that America seems to suffer with. They all, to a man point to cultural issues first and foremost.

I am not arguing about racism existing, of course it does, but there is not an institution aimed at keeping them down. The issue is far far deeper than BLM will have you believe. Why is everyone oppressed? If you're black, its the white mans fault, if you're white its the one percent! No-one is stopping you from getting on in life except you. It's far easier to call victim than it is to take some responsibility for your own actions.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1054
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: easthullwesty "No-one is stopping you from getting on in life except you. It's far easier to call victim than it is to take some responsibility for your own actions.'"

The lack of equality across everything makes this patently untrue.

If you live in a poor area, you go to a worse school, your teachers arent quite as good, you get worse grades, get a worse job, on a lower income and are less likely to have financial support from your family

Now compound that with being BAME and having racism added to it.

No one is stopping you trying, but plenty of structures prevent you from achieving it as easily as others.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1269No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19648.gif

Quote: OmneFC "The lack of equality across everything makes this patently untrue.

If you live in a poor area, you go to a worse school, your teachers arent quite as good, you get worse grades, get a worse job, on a lower income and are less likely to have financial support from your family

Now compound that with being BAME and having racism added to it.

No one is stopping you trying, but plenty of structures prevent you from achieving it as easily as others.'"

Equality of opportunity or outcome.

It makes it harder no doubt, but certainly not impossible. There are cultural issues within these communities that compound racial problems that they no doubt experience. But again, what structures are in place specifically to keep black people down?

46 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen
46 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.87158203125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Tarquin Fueg
Recent
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
weaver93
Recent
Dons v Swinton Saturday 29/6/24 at Fev 630pm
AdamH
Recent
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Once were Lo
Recent
Tom Johnstone
FOREVERTRIN
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Tarquin Fueg
3m
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
3m
Meadows
Torbreck
4m
Dewsbury away
Bull Mania
4m
Squad 2024
faxcar
6m
weaver93
6m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
7m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
7m
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
7m
Squad for Giants
ninearches
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
TODAY
Fan Village
Zig
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
MR FRISK
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Bull Mania
TODAY
IMG scores
phe13
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
WalterWizard
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 1,390 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
10:50
Parramatta
v
Souths
 TOMORROW
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sat 6th Jul
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
Fri 28th Jun
NRL 17 Canterbury15-14Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10
Halifax 13 270 377 -107 10
Barrow 12 203 339 -136 10
Swinton 13 260 332 -72 8
Dewsbury 14 168 419 -251 2
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Tarquin Fueg
Recent
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
Recent
weaver93
Recent
Dons v Swinton Saturday 29/6/24 at Fev 630pm
AdamH
Recent
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Once were Lo
Recent
Tom Johnstone
FOREVERTRIN
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Tarquin Fueg
3m
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
3m
Meadows
Torbreck
4m
Dewsbury away
Bull Mania
4m
Squad 2024
faxcar
6m
weaver93
6m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
7m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
7m
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
7m
Squad for Giants
ninearches
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
TODAY
Fan Village
Zig
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
MR FRISK
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Bull Mania
TODAY
IMG scores
phe13
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
WalterWizard
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..