Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: *1865* "Radford's only been in charge 18 months.'"

he's been at the club longer, undermined Gentle.

We shall see what he ever wins as a coach, my thought are some Pork Scratchings and an all expenses paid trip to Skegness.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14158No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40284_1492546122.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40284.jpg

Quote: R_Tomlinson "he's been at the club longer, undermined Gentle.'"

Proof? Didn't think so. Another myth perpetuated by idiots on message forums.

Quote: R_Tomlinson "We shall see what he ever wins as a coach, my thought are some Pork Scratchings and an all expenses paid trip to Skegness.'"

Nothing wrong with Skeggy.

Must try harder Mr. Spaven

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: *1865* "Must try harder Mr. Spaven'"

????

not quite sure what you are chirping about, I was talking about Hull FC.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14158No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40284_1492546122.jpg

Quote: R_Tomlinson "????

not quite sure what you are chirping about, I was talking about Hull FC.'"

Any proof of your myth?

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: *1865* "Any proof of your myth?'"

plenty, but the people concerned walk a careful path, and rightly so. We shall see how successful Lee is, let history judge the man.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14158No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40284_1492546122.jpg

Quote: R_Tomlinson "plenty, but the people concerned walk a careful path, and rightly so. We shall see how successful Lee is, let history judge the man.'"

Well until you provide it for all of us to see, i'll just treat it like the rest of the bile you write.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: *1865* "Well until you provide it for all of us to see, i'll just treat it like the rest of the bile you write.'"

do as you please, thats what opinion is about, the freedom to be wrong, misguided and deluded.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14158No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40284_1492546122.jpg

Quote: R_Tomlinson "do as you please, thats what opinion is about, the freedom to be wrong, misguided and deluded.'"

I like a man that practises what he preaches.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: *1865* "I like a man that practises what he preaches.'"

indeed, do you want a lift to Dewsbury next season, or are you going on the Radford Cloud?

seriously, FC are just about knackered, you can support your friend, devotion is admirable, but unfortunately he has no chance, he simply isn't up to the job.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1376
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: fcandy "We all know the multitude of problems Hull FC has had since 2007, Wilf superbly summarised them in the latest diary. It appears the club as well as fans moral has hit its lowest point in a very long time. At times like this we must seek out positives in order to give us some hope that things can get better for the club we all love.

Here is my attempt at a list of positives about the club that I hope people can add too in a constructive way to show that we have it better as fans than many other clubs in RL, even within SL itself.

• The club has a loyal and large fan base.
• We are financially stable.
• We have an owner that is open, honest and willing to invest.
• We are only a derby win a way from being in the top 8.
• Only once this season have we not been in with a shot of winning the game. Are we really as far away to the other clubs as it appears at the moment?
• Our U19's squad is as good as any other in SL clubs.
• We play in one of the best stadiums in the league.
• We have a club that is engaged with the community in many ways.
• We have a successful retail department. '"
:

The points you make are all subjective I know , as are mine in red , but the progress is going in the wrong direction. There is nothing that I can see anywhere that suggests that things will change in the near future and worse still nothing in the longer term. It will be a miracle if we get sufficient local juniors coming through from the next few age groups that are even of average SL standard never mind good enough to change our fortunes. Even then the odds of finding those numbers that just happen to give us players for each position we need are far greater , more likely we'll find 3 full backs in one year! Young players need to be eased in gently and protected from the disheartening mullerings that potentially we will start to face , an option we won't have. Even if we scrape the 8 or don't but stay in SL this year , what next? Who replaces the aging , experienced players like Ellis , Mini , Pryce , how do we attract the top class centres and props we need , indeed how do we keep the one(s?) we've got? Our proposition to those players will not look as good as the teams that we aspire to be and we won't be able to simply outbid others as we won't have the money unless Adam just keeps pouring more in. And who's got the nous and contacts to dig out the disaffected Aussies that need to rebuild their careers or their juniors that can't break through because they've got Inglis in front of them etc etc? So I'm afraid that I can't see any of your "positives" in a positive light. I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach727No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/PDT2.gif
[b:1qjrv4c0][u:1qjrv4c0]HULL F.C[/u:1qjrv4c0][/b:1qjrv4c0] [color=#000000:1qjrv4c0]It's in my blood, It's in my heart[/color:1qjrv4c0] [color=#FFBF00:1qjrv4c0][u:1qjrv4c0][b:1qjrv4c0]OLD FAITHFUL, WE'VE GONE AND WON AT WEMBLEY [/b:1qjrv4c0][/u:1qjrv4c0][/color:1qjrv4c0] [color=#000000:1qjrv4c0][b:1qjrv4c0][u:1qjrv4c0] Offy The Armchair Supporter :([/u:1qjrv4c0][/b:1qjrv4c0][/color:1qjrv4c0]:simpsons/PDT2.gif

Quote: Mr. Zucchini Head "We haven't got a bad side. Every week people predict that we will get hammered and it very rarely happens'"

usually because tge opposite team have bombed several walk in tries

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner25514No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I'm a very positive person and have always been about Hull, but really struggling to be at the moment, I am currently going to games out of loyalty rather than enjoyment. I'm fed up of all this it will be better next year, we have had a few chances of becoming a consistent top side but have never kicked on.

I would say one of the most positive things about the club is our youth players, but im really concerned that we don't have the right coaching set up for them to develop into top players.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain98
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Well i had to take this chance to give you my first ever post on here.
I have read this thread and wonder what some people are watching ??
I came over as i do every three weeks to see family and so on , and always when i do it is as a good excuse to dump the wife shopping with the girls and so me and my boy can go and watch FC

Well as a man who has watched FC for some 56 years , I can truthfully say I have no idea where any positive thoughts can be gleaned from FC presently...
Yes we have looked worse than this but not for a very very long time..

Reality check
1, who cares if we have a successful shop or not
2, who cares about the community work , the real community work is giving the community whom follow FC something to follow nothing else is required ...
3, Whats the point in developing all these new training areas when clearly they are having no effect what so ever, looks to me the way some are blowing by half time that a few runs on the beach is all that's required.
4, The owner ?? Phooey !! If he is half the man his record shows him to be he will be howling at the moon having made such a stupid and calculated bunch of comments about Radford and his security ..
5, Lee Radford : Came to us a player with a massive bag of medals to his name, and a reputation of a no nonsense player BUT what else is he,
A , his CV as a coach is shocking, are we really aspiring to be coached by an amateur coach at best ?? if so i believe Neil at Hewarth is doing ok at present shall we give him a run too for a few years FFS he will be even cheaper than Radford, or there is bound to be a decent PE teacher at Sydney Smith HS who would love to have a go at it .. and probably have more coaching qualifications that Radford .....
B, His record is shocking, that alone should F Him off instantly..
C, Radford is pig headed, we all know that, he hasn't the backbone to walk because his own pride will be too much for him ..
6, when the going gets tough, who does Radford turn to for advice ?? Jesus his backroom staff is hardly littered with WCC experience or

Ok i am sorry for my rant everyone but right now the club is in a serious place , and it will get worse when we loose to HKR at the weekend ,
You know we have no right to be a success, but we do have the right as paying customers to expect at the very least the owner shows some respect to the fan-base from whom he takes cash weekly,
The people who buy season tickets deserve a lot more than this , as does the history of the club
This anniversary year will be remembered for one thing ....the year we went down to the championship if things dont change,

Mr Pearson, you can put spin on it all you wish and be just as stubborn as radford is BUT you cannot fool the people of Hull, we know a sinking ship when we see it, and we don't suffer fools gladly.... You and your coach are making monkeys out of the season ticket holders and their support for you , so FFS grow a set and deal with it, its not Pearson's or Radfords fault they aren't experienced enough at running a RL club, but that fact remains a fact
inexperience will damage our great club immeasurably if you do not do something soon, very soon

I feel so sorry for those whom fork out serious amounts of money to buy season tickets to watch the drivel I have witnessed this season so far ...
Its not knee jerk reaction its simply facts , something neither Radford or his boss seem to understand..

You loose the support of the fans this time around and i am afraid the club will have lost it for good, too many false dawns and promises for my liking

sorry to board users i just had to get that off my chest .... even though i am flying over for the weekends match

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14158No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40284_1492546122.jpg

Quote: R_Tomlinson "indeed, do you want a lift to Dewsbury next season, or are you going on the Radford Cloud?

seriously, FC are just about knackered, you can support your friend, devotion is admirable, but unfortunately he has no chance, he simply isn't up to the job.'"

Friend? I don't know him. icon_lol.gif

Again, another fool thinking that because i'm not supporting their forum campaign of utter doom, it somehow means i'm happy and content with things at the club. I think some of you need to grow up a little.

Funny that not half an hour ago you were accusing me of being misguided and deluded.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: FCFALERNA "Well i had to take this chance to give you my first ever post on here.
I have read this thread and wonder what some people are watching ??
I came over as i do every three weeks to see family and so on , and always when i do it is as a good excuse to dump the wife shopping with the girls and so me and my boy can go and watch FC

Well as a man who has watched FC for some 56 years , I can truthfully say I have no idea where any positive thoughts can be gleaned from FC presently...
Yes we have looked worse than this but not for a very very long time..

Reality check
1, who cares if we have a successful shop or not
2, who cares about the community work , the real community work is giving the community whom follow FC something to follow nothing else is required ...
3, Whats the point in developing all these new training areas when clearly they are having no effect what so ever, looks to me the way some are blowing by half time that a few runs on the beach is all that's required.
4, The owner ?? Phooey !! If he is half the man his record shows him to be he will be howling at the moon having made such a stupid and calculated bunch of comments about Radford and his security ..
5, Lee Radford

you don't go every week, you have made a life outside of Hull, how very dare you, you should be working at Cranswick Foods and and living on Hessle Road.....

1865 a case in point(less)

43 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen
43 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Kosh , Roland_R , Karen

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.13720703125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
14m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
14m