FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Wakefield Trinity > Time for some honesty.
80 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1334No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20187 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: PopTart "I agree.
And for me it is in the half backs

The forwards can defend well but not when they are making way more tackles than the opposition.
Same for the backs in attack. If you are getting the ball above your head you are slower to start your run and so are tackled easily.

Brough would have solved the issue but is just broken now so we need to find another.
Hampshire isn't that guy yet. Max is closer in some skills but not in others.

The issues against Catalan were multiple but for me they were simple ones that added together.
Ball control and getting players fit would change that result completely.'"

I agree with the 'organising' by the half backs and the lack of quality ball going across the line. However, I feel that the first priority is with the forwards, they need to be making the yardage in order to give the backs more space. Get the opposition on the back foot and it makes it easier for everyone. Scooting from acting half also puts the opposition on the back foot and this is also an area that we seem to be lacking. Our last tackle play must be the worst in the league and I can never understand why when we try and kick on the last, our 'kicker' is nearly always under pressure from the opposition, whilst the opposition seem to have plenty of time and room to kick.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator20759
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41119.jpg
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha:41119.jpg

Quote: phe13 "I agree with the 'organising' by the half backs and the lack of quality ball going across the line. However, I feel that the first priority is with the forwards, they need to be making the yardage in order to give the backs more space. Get the opposition on the back foot and it makes it easier for everyone. Scooting from acting half also puts the opposition on the back foot and this is also an area that we seem to be lacking. Our last tackle play must be the worst in the league and I can never understand why when we try and kick on the last, our 'kicker' is nearly always under pressure from the opposition, whilst the opposition seem to have plenty of time and room to kick.'"

If you look at the stats our forwards actually made good ground. We just didn't do anything with it once they got where they were going.
For instance
Kopczek made the most carries with 19 and made 20 tackles with no misses. His average gain was only 6 but not terrible given the number of carries
Ashurst made 35 tackles with no misses. He made 10 carries averaging 8 metres
Pitts made 25 tackles missing 1. He only made 5 carries but averaged 10 metres for each.
Fifita made 26 tackles missing 2. Made 15 carries averaging 8.
Navarette seemed to always take the hard yards with 13 carries but averaging 5 but made 23 tackles and no misses.

The hookers made 56 tackles between them and only missed 2.

The telling stats to me are
5 missed tackles each for the centres, though Lyne made considerably more successful ones than Tupou.
And Kicks in general play, which are the end of set kicks.....Hampshire 3 Westerman 1 Ashurst 1 Wood 4 Fifita 1 Miller 4 .......... that is wrong on so many levels.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36076
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg
SUPPORT SWAG...:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10363.jpg

Quote: Willzay "We were. If it weren’t for Johnstone’s bit of magic there was hardly anything to shout about. Every time we got to Wigan’s line we had no idea what to do and the attack fizzled out.'"

You do realise it doesn’t work like that. You could drop in any HB in the world and it wouldn’t make much difference if the rest of the team don’t do there jobs.

Apart from the two Woods nobody did on Saturday. Fifita taking every ball standing, he gets no flak on here but he was technically rubbish. What the hell was happening in the backs god knows, Lyne and Tupou non existent in both attack and defence.

No dummy runners, no support play, no running from deep, no offloads, no sliding defence, woeful ball retention, no kicking game - frankly there was no facet of the game we did even remotely well.

No HB can sort all that. You can’t create play if nobody is playing. About the only thing he could offer would be some better kicks, maybe.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator20759
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41119.jpg
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha:41119.jpg

Quote: vastman "You do realise it doesn’t work like that. You could drop in any HB in the world and it wouldn’t make much difference if the rest of the team don’t do there jobs.

Apart from the two Woods nobody did on Saturday. Fifita taking every ball standing, he gets no flak on here but he was technically rubbish. What the hell was happening in the backs god knows, Lyne and Tupou non existent in both attack and defence.

No dummy runners, no support play, no running from deep, no offloads, no sliding defence, woeful ball retention, no kicking game - frankly there was no facet of the game we did even remotely well.

No HB can sort all that. You can’t create play if nobody is playing. About the only thing he could offer would be some better kicks, maybe.'"

I get your point but I disagree about the one player making a difference bit. . If you put a good scrum half there that can organise, and maybe a fullback who can organise as well the team changes drastically.

Tim Smith had his faults but apart from a magical pass, the thing I liked about him was that he shouted orders and made people follow them. I've seen him run to a forward and actually drag him to the place he wants him to stand before making his pass.
That's what we need right now.
Tupou and Lyne didn't become bad defenders overnight. They were disorganised.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2091No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76816_1582258482.jpeg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_76816.jpeg

We’ve been over this ground for the last few seasons , you could have a top Aussie pair of halfbacks but if the forwards don’t lay the platform for them its wasted opportunity every time . Our forwards were out gunned and out muscled by a more dominant pack which left all the back line with no where to go . People moan about mclloram’s tactics but not one player stood up to him and gave him some biff back. It a tough game and if you go in half hearted these are the type of scorelines you end up with. Wearing the shirt with pride and getting stuck in will go a long in any game.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1022No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: PopTart "If you look at the stats our forwards actually made good ground. We just didn't do anything with it once they got where they were going.
For instance
Kopczek made the most carries with 19 and made 20 tackles with no misses. His average gain was only 6 but not terrible given the number of carries
Ashurst made 35 tackles with no misses. He made 10 carries averaging 8 metres
Pitts made 25 tackles missing 1. He only made 5 carries but averaged 10 metres for each.
Fifita made 26 tackles missing 2. Made 15 carries averaging 8.
Navarette seemed to always take the hard yards with 13 carries but averaging 5 but made 23 tackles and no misses.

The hookers made 56 tackles between them and only missed 2.

The telling stats to me are
5 missed tackles each for the centres, though Lyne made considerably more successful ones than Tupou.
And Kicks in general play, which are the end of set kicks.....Hampshire 3 Westerman 1 Ashurst 1 Wood 4 Fifita 1 Miller 4 .......... that is wrong on so many levels.'"

It's quite interesting your facts and stats on the general level of performance of the forwards on Saturday. I say this because of Chester's post match comments, which basically layed the blame on said forwards for the inept display? We all know that stats in any sport don't tell the whole story, but for me we seem to have been conned into thinking we have a good pack of forwards, i'm not sure we have. Apart from Fifita I just don't see anything out of the ordinary, which is also compounded by selection and in particular players out of position, ie Tanginoa being 'killed' playing at prop. Where is Chris Green? A better version of Hirst for me, he should be in the 17 if fit. Tangata is a championship prop, Kopczack is just about done, Josh Wood is tenacious in defence and tackles well above his weight, but his passing accuracy is terrible, time and again the 1st receiver has to jump and twist to catch the ball and the whole passing movement falls down at the very start?! Ashurst looks a shadow of his former self, but mitigating circumstances as with Tupou because of serious injuries, but they both appear to be going backwards to me? The most worrying factor to me was, just watching the first 10 minutes it was always going to be a case of how many they were going to get, that can't be right at that level of sport, I didn't get that feeling watching any of the other games. Going right back to London last season, too many games where there just seems to be an apathy, a listless, lifelessness form the players, like they are coasting, going through the motions, no busting a gut, looking like they don't want it enough, you can't cut corners on an RL field, no hiding places, fans won't have the wool pulled over their eyes, it isn't rocket science is it?! icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain197No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

After reading all these comments it seems like it's the team's fault & not any of the coaches Interesting.... I'll just say this you can tell a coached side it even brings the average players on

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2091No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76816_1582258482.jpeg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_76816.jpeg

Quote: Little willy "After reading all these comments it seems like it's the team's fault & not any of the coaches Interesting.... I'll just say this you can tell a coached side it even brings the average players on'"

Yes your right about the coaches role in all this shambles , but also we have to look at the apathy of the players and the reasons why they don’t want to put a shift in for the club . These aren’t wet behind the ear young lads ,most are seasoned pros .Either Chester isn’t getting his message across or the players ain’t listening, whatever the problem is it needs a reaction this week from players and staff

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4130No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34595_1297504122.jpg
[color=#BF0000:1qi6asc8]WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.[/color:1qi6asc8] [color=#0000FF:1qi6asc8]I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE[/color:1qi6asc8]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34595.jpg

Quote: PopTart "I get your point but I disagree about the one player making a difference bit. . If you put a good scrum half there that can organise, and maybe a fullback who can organise as well the team changes drastically.

Tim Smith had his faults but apart from a magical pass, the thing I liked about him was that he shouted orders and made people follow them. I've seen him run to a forward and actually drag him to the place he wants him to stand before making his pass.
That's what we need right now.
Tupou and Lyne didn't become bad defenders overnight. They were disorganised.'"
anyone with any knowledge of the game knows full well that our problems stem from the forwards, they are simply not functioning as a pack and that’s not to say we’ve not got the size or the personal. How can we possibly get on top we are getting smashed. We’ve ashurst stood out wide tipping on like an extra centre, one forward down, we’ve fafita running so far sideways he’s nearly in hull another forward down. We’ve the hooker passing it on and we’ve also any Tom dick or Harry running it in and passing awful slow ball out of the back. We play a second row at prop and leave our supposedly best forward on the bench when we should be getting a foothold in the match.
We are well capable of churning out a good result here and there but use what we’ve got right, hard and straight one after the other. This might actually give the backs a remote chance of doing something.
We played Wigan last week they had a young inexperienced pack out and we still got rolled when we should of basically bullied and tried to kick the crap out them even if it meant just running at them down the middle, the trouble is we never play any different for any team and it’s been same for a few year, we’ve been worked out it’s a simple as that.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36076
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg

Quote: MOPSEY LIVES ON "anyone with any knowledge of the game knows full well that our problems stem from the forwards, they are simply not functioning as a pack and that’s not to say we’ve not got the size or the personal. How can we possibly get on top we are getting smashed. We’ve ashurst stood out wide tipping on like an extra centre, one forward down, we’ve fafita running so far sideways he’s nearly in hull another forward down. We’ve the hooker passing it on and we’ve also any Tom dick or Harry running it in and passing awful slow ball out of the back. We play a second row at prop and leave our supposedly best forward on the bench when we should be getting a foothold in the match.
We are well capable of churning out a good result here and there but use what we’ve got right, hard and straight one after the other. This might actually give the backs a remote chance of doing something.
We played Wigan last week they had a young inexperienced pack out and we still got rolled when we should of basically bullied and tried to kick the crap out them even if it meant just running at them down the middle, the trouble is we never play any different for any team and it’s been same for a few year, we’ve been worked out it’s a simple as that.'"

That’s how I see it.

You and I have disagreed many times over Rocky whilst I’m convinced Jowitt is a future S/O but one thing is for certain, the way our forwards play at the moment neither will ever get the chance to prove us right or wrong.

It’s criminal that we have a stonking back line that never gets clean ball. If TJ were not such a freak acrobat he’d never score!! When did he last score a clean length of the field try. Truth is he never gets any space these days, hell we don’t even know if he’s recovered his pace since injury it’s so long.

The forwards are utterly dreadful at present. Nothing to do with size or fitness it’s attitude - I’ll be blunt, they are mostly lazy.

Honourable exceptions for Naverette, Tangata and Batch and Crowther but the latter are yet to play so who knows.

It’s those who should be leading who are at fault. Dave is simply not at the races, injuries or not he’s nothing like where he should be. Westerman was an utter liability and made Gigot’s efforts the week before look epic. Ashurst as Mopsey says is just hanging around in the centres and is a total waste. Koppy does the bare minimum, Tanganoa does what I think he’s always done, flatters to deceive.

The more I think about it the more annoyed I get. I hate to say it because I couldn’t match these lads, even the worst of them in my finest days but they are soft.

Sadly you can only be that way at a club where you can get away with it. If CC is failing this is where he’s failing. Sure he’s had no luck but you sometimes have to make that yourself.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4130No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34595_1297504122.jpg
[color=#BF0000:1qi6asc8]WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.[/color:1qi6asc8] [color=#0000FF:1qi6asc8]I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE[/color:1qi6asc8]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34595.jpg

Quote: vastman "That’s how I see it.

You and I have disagreed many times over Rocky whilst I’m convinced Jowitt is a future S/O but one thing is for certain, the way our forwards play at the moment neither will ever get the chance to prove us right or wrong.

It’s criminal that we have a stonking back line that never gets clean ball. If TJ were not such a freak acrobat he’d never score!! When did he last score a clean length of the field try. Truth is he never gets any space these days, hell we don’t even know if he’s recovered his pace since injury it’s so long.

The forwards are utterly dreadful at present. Nothing to do with size or fitness it’s attitude - I’ll be blunt, they are mostly lazy.

Honourable exceptions for Naverette, Tangata and Batch and Crowther but the latter are yet to play so who knows.

It’s those who should be leading who are at fault. Dave is simply not at the races, injuries or not he’s nothing like where he should be. Westerman was an utter liability and made Gigot’s efforts the week before look epic. Ashurst as Mopsey says is just hanging around in the centres and is a total waste. Koppy does the bare minimum, Tanganoa does what I think he’s always done, flatters to deceive.

The more I think about it the more annoyed I get. I hate to say it because I couldn’t match these lads, even the worst of them in my finest days but they are soft.

Sadly you can only be that way at a club where you can get away with it. If CC is failing this is where he’s failing. Sure he’s had no luck but you sometimes have to make that yourself.'"
when you have players like jowitt and Ryan who are not the biggest you can’t expect and they won’t run through brick walls but create them the space and it’s different, max as on several occasions supported Ryan’s breaks and finished them and I think they’ve played well together. Ryan as so much pace and if he goes through that should be it, try a chip over for him or give him early ball to use his feet or inside balls which were working well 18 months ago, it might not always come off but it puts it in the defenders minds sucks them in and then creates space out wide. Why can’t we just have fast ball across the backs instead of a trundling forward with limited passing ability handing it on. I honestly don’t mind getting beat but this team for months as bored the pants off me, it’s so predictable

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain65No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 20205 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Sadly you can only be that way at a club where you can get away with it. If CC is failing this is where he’s failing. Sure he’s had no luck but you sometimes have to make that yourself.'"

I think I agree with you and Mopsey regarding the forwards. The halfbacks seem to get the brunt of it but we simply get steam rolled within the first 15/20 mins and then it’s a mammoth task to pull it back. The stats don’t look that bad on the forwards but that focuses on the full 80. I’d be interested to see what the stats were during periods where we struggled to break out of our own 30/40m. Plus the stats don’t show you how long it took us to play the ball or if we were dominated in collision or the wrestle?

I think we are starting to see the decline for some players. Not that they are bad players or have lost their ability just they are on the slide due to injuries etc. I’d like us to play Green, King, Batch and Crowther this week. Not sure what’s happened to Green? I know King is going but he tends to land on his front and can get a quick PTB. I hope to see Arona back in too as he’s a grafter.

I hope Jowitt gets another run out at HB as I’d say him and Miller have been our most effective combination lately with Rocky at FB. I do think we are reaching a stalemate though with regards to set plays and new ideas.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3629No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10466_1341959799.jpg
[img:34ro2ar1]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/upthecats.gif[/img:34ro2ar1]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10466.jpg

Think you’re being a bit harsh on Koppy there Vasty...think he’s been our best prop since the restart...19 carries for over 100 metres is not going through the motions or being lazy...those figures were just about the equal of Navarette and Tangata put together! Yes, Westerman had an absolute stinker but prior to the shutdown was playing really well so I’d easily forgive him that on his first start for months...

Pack do need to stand up though and be much tougher...get right in Catalans faces and they don’t like it...that is how we’ll beat them....on paper we’ve got a strong looking pack...if Green and Arona are fit they’d be great options to bring in along with Crowther and Batch...

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36076
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg

Quote: MOPSEY LIVES ON "when you have players like jowitt and Ryan who are not the biggest you can’t expect and they won’t run through brick walls but create them the space and it’s different, max as on several occasions supported Ryan’s breaks and finished them and I think they’ve played well together. Ryan as so much pace and if he goes through that should be it, try a chip over for him or give him early ball to use his feet or inside balls which were working well 18 months ago, it might not always come off but it puts it in the defenders minds sucks them in and then creates space out wide. Why can’t we just have fast ball across the backs instead of a trundling forward with limited passing ability handing it on. I honestly don’t mind getting beat but this team for months as bored the pants off me, it’s so predictable'"

Scoring is just a bonus for me with Hampshire as is his pace, however with backs like Tupou and TJ he could play on one leg so long as he had enough space to work in ditto Jowitt. At the moment and for some time none of our HB’s have had any space. This was partially masked last year by Brough who is a one off in that he has years of experience and with that a bag of tricks few other players in the world possess. Few players have Broughs single mindedness, Rocky, Max and even Miller need the team to function from 1-17 to be truly effective.

It’s no coincidence that the last effective HB we had who could get the forwards moving was Finn. Finn was fundamentally a 13 converted to a HB and seemed able to think for the pack. Highly unusual but it worked and in his way Finn was a genius. Now we have more conventional HB’s and we need to adjust and we just have not. It’s a team game and the five forwards on the pitch at any one time aren’t doing the job in my humble opinion.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain65No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 20205 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

One thing I have noticed is that the ball movement is so slow and sloppy since June/July last year. It seemed to coincide with Arona being out. If you look at the try highlights from 2016-2018 the ball often went through Arona onto the halfbacks who hit the ball at pace and then would hit the edges. It’s hard to assess this year as Arona has only played one/two games but I’d like to see us revert back to using him as it seemed to give our halfbacks more thinking time. I might be wrong but it’s something I picked up on some of our old games. Mind you we have to be in the oppositions 20/30 to try it.

80 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
80 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.1728515625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Finn out Murrell in
Ilkley Fax
20s
Recruitment rumours and links
Alffi_7
30s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
32s
Shopping list for 2025
Cuddleclub
34s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
35s
Squad for London
just_browny
41s
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Zig
48s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
55s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
scarrie
1m
Film game
Boss Hog
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Cokey
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
FlyingScotty
TODAY
Squad for London
just_browny
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
Huddersfield
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
BP1
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
FoxyRhino
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside York Knights Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Old FC when we knew how to play rugby
mk_fc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
karetaker
TODAY
Dons v Widnes - Sunday 15 September 2024
Kick and cha
TODAY
Catalans Keep Season Alive With Victory Over The Broncos
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,920 80,12014,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Salford
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
SL 26 St.Helens40-4Castleford
SL 26 Wigan38-0Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 26 657 336 321 42
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 26 550 483 67 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 26 434 648 -214 18
Castleford 26 415 701 -286 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20