FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Wakefield Trinity > Taxi for Chester?
631 posts in 43 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4130No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34595_1297504122.jpg
[color=#BF0000:1qi6asc8]WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.[/color:1qi6asc8] [color=#0000FF:1qi6asc8]I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE[/color:1qi6asc8]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34595.jpg

Quote: 1315trinity "I believe it was mentioned earlier that 6 games in was a better time to assess where we are, before commenting on bad coaching.
I can go along with that BUT if nothing improves by then, you cannot blame devoted fans of the club calling for a change of coach.
There has to be a line drawn this season before players who are trying become disgruntled.'"
how many more 6 games does he need

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1538
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 20178 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00033.gif
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.:disney/00033.gif

Quote: 1315trinity "I believe it was mentioned earlier that 6 games in was a better time to assess where we are, before commenting on bad coaching.
I can go along with that BUT if nothing improves by then, you cannot blame devoted fans of the club calling for a change of coach.
There has to be a line drawn this season before players who are trying become disgruntled.'"

Why give it 6 games? We've not improved on last year or the year before. We need to stop making excuses for poor management and giving additional time they don't deserve. Every game we remain coached by Chester is a game wasted in getting a new coach in, and a game closer to being relegated.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1425
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 20205 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Egg Banjo "Why give it 6 games? We've not improved on last year or the year before. We need to stop making excuses for poor management and giving additional time they don't deserve. Every game we remain coached by Chester is a game wasted in getting a new coach in, and a game closer to being relegated.'"

I say six games because players like Lino won't simply hit the ground running and produce from the outset. He needs a little time to settle.
I am worried though that we still show little game plan in attack, and to concede 28 points in the second half is unacceptable.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Kettykat is spot on with his comments regarding Wigan, it's drilled into the young players what is expected at that club and when they see Farrell performing at the level he does it set's an example for them to follow. Wigan don't know how to lose and we don't know how to win. The only consolation is we don't have to play them every week.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator20849
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41119.jpg
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha:41119.jpg

I don't really see why there are comments saying we haven't improved.
We haven't improved enough to beat Wigan away when they have some platers missing but last year we'd have been hammered in that first half.
We defended our line really well for numerous repeat sets.
And we made yardage we struggled to make last week

There were reasons why we couldn't do it in second half.
Wigan were better for one thing.

So we need to improve more but that will come with more game time for Lino and getting Hooker sorted.

They had an international spine
We had second choice FB, a new sh and a lf playing Hooker.

It's not just a case of we lost so we are rubbish.
We weren't good enough but there is something to build on.

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player2025No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: PopTart "I don't really see why there are comments saying we haven't improved.
We haven't improved enough to beat Wigan away when they have some platers missing but last year we'd have been hammered in that first half.

So we need to improve more but that will come with more game time for Lino and getting Hooker sorted.

We weren't good enough but there is something to build on.'"

We lost by 2 pts to wigan and bt leeds last year

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain3072
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76901_1662991480.jpg
We're all Trin aren't we?:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_76901.jpg

Quote: Kirmudgeonlyisback "Have to say thought the effort and commitment from the players was immense in the first half - but in 2 games we haven’t looked like constructing a try near the line - the one last tackle play with any quality was the Lino chip - other than that can’t think of one.

Our completion rate was actually better than Wigan’s

Our pack for long periods were on top. Who precisely wasn’t trying ? Thought arona carried unbelievable amount of ball, Dave looked very sharp, Pitts had a decent dig, ashurst tried, crowther for all his faults always gives 100 percent , westerman led in both yardage and tackles at half time -

We said when we didn’t score that eventually Wigan would have their turn on top and they would score - which they did and once they got a roll on we just couldn’t keep up the intensity.

If as Chester says there is a lack of effort he’s had a complete close season to get the team motivated - if he hasn’t achieved this in the last two games then will he - buy his own admission he can’t get the best out of the players so how can we continue with him as a coach ?'"

Fair points.
Although I disagree with what you said about Jordan Crowther.
His - although its not really his "faults" are down to him playing in a position that I'm sure we'd all agree - he isn't 100% suited too.
He needs to be playing in the back row or at loose forward.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4130No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34595_1297504122.jpg
[color=#BF0000:1qi6asc8]WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.[/color:1qi6asc8] [color=#0000FF:1qi6asc8]I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE[/color:1qi6asc8]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34595.jpg

Quote: PopTart "I don't really see why there are comments saying we haven't improved.

Things need addressing before it’s too late, 8 from 42 is pretty unacceptable, I honestly fear for us, our only saviour could be the poor ness of Leigh and Hull kr. This bleeding needs to stop it can’t go on. I hope to god Chester sees sense and walks before he takes his home town club into oblivion

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4980No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023Oct 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23909.gif
'That is why no amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party.... So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin':23909.gif

We had second choice FB, a new sh [sizeand a lf playing Hooker. [/size

Hold on a f minute! Who's decision is that?! and to start him in both games? And he;s done this previously from memory when he's had 2 fit hookers.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2613
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Wigan are a well drilled side ,but at present we are reeping the panic buying of players by Mr Chester in the close season before last season started. We bought a 3rd choice hooker from Salford now first choice in ours , can tackle but brings nothing else to the team witch for a 9 is poor .Joe Westerman one of the better players last night ,but not the player of 3 or 4 year ago who is reaching the end of is career . Pitts a steady second row forward who as been ok without been great and as moved around a lot in is career reaching the end of is career .Like it or not the lone winger we have got from Huddersfield is better than Kay and Kershaw .Big Dave is still the only forward we have with any go forward in attack .Though Arona tried hard . On paper our three quarters look good and if given room would go well but Lynn and Bill have lost that extra yard of pace of a few year ago. J C and Batch have improved a lot , but should not be in the 17 every week but that's down to the position we are in .We are a team were age is catching up fast and we have two half playing behind a second best pack week in ,week out .I can see what the two new coaches have brought to the club the line defence was good in the first half,and we were ok going forward in the first half ,but think we are a team that are going to faid in the last half of a game because of age and players not been good enough

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player575No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 20214 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: BarnsleyGull "Fair points.
Although I disagree with what you said about Jordan Crowther.
His - although its not really his "faults" are down to him playing in a position that I'm sure we'd all agree - he isn't 100% suited too.
He needs to be playing in the back row or at loose forward.'"

But the position he’s been picked at his hooker so I have to judge him as such - and in that position his faults are obvious to all including by your own admission your self.

Tbh in attack I think the lack of ability from both j wood and crowther is one of the main reasons we aren’t scoring. I won’t bother listing the others as they are obvious to all

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20371No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5733.jpeg

Quote: Pat Bateman "Do you think our squad is not capable of winning more than 19% of its games. Strange because it has been a stable, not massively changed team for a fair few years which finished top 5 twice. My expectations are not unrealistic, I do think we have a team that should compete better than what is currently is. Ok expecting us to win the grand final, that’s unrealistic or maybe a top 5 finish this year Is massively unrealistic. Who knows, I just want to see a team on the field that competes and doesn’t consistently not play for the full 80 minutes like it has been doing for too long hence 19% of wins. Everyone has an opinion and expectations of anything in life don’t they, to me that doesn’t seem to much to ask for a professional sporting team.'"

I think our squad is capable of competing with and beating Hull KR and Leigh.

I don’t think our squad goes into a game as favourites against any others.

So 12 teams in SL in my opinion we should beat 2 of them so actually I think we are slightly over achieving.

It’s all well and good saying this squad finished in the top 5 but that is a number of years ago now and it hasn’t really been freshened up or improved it’s just aged, whilst other teams have added quality...we have not.

We added Brough...who was poor, and now Lino who so far hasn’t hit the ground running. We badly needed some quality up front. I rate Crowther highly but he isn’t a 9. Wood is a grafting 9 but lacks the spark to ignite a game and Kyle Wood has his moments but again at 32/33 his best days are behind him.

Our Props are not SL standard with the exception of Fafita when he looks interested, which to be fair so far this year he does.

So with that being said I guess it comes down to our recruitment and retentions, knowing when to let players go and replacing them with a superior player.

We have failed to do that and that is why I don’t believe we have a squad capable on paper of finishing above 10th. If we do finish higher than 10th I think we will have over achieved. This was my opinion before a ball was kicked and that hasn’t changed.

The Hull KR game is massive. It’s already a must win. In reality I don’t expect us to win a game before that and again I thought the same prior to the season starts when I saw the fixtures.

I was shocked during the online sessions held prior to the kick off of the season Mr Carter saying we should be pushing for the top 5. I felt it was totally unrealistic and set fans expectations way too high. I appreciate he has to sell season tickets and I’m sick of saying this myself but I also think it is important to manage expectations.

That’s my thoughts on the situation. Who is responsible for the recruitment/retentions and how they are affected by our financial position is key to our success of failure.

What can we change short term to help? I think we played a cracking style against Leeds playing to our strengths. Last night Wigan’s game plan was to starve out flanks of ball by shooting wide. That worked. We couldn’t adapt to that counter tactic so we need a plan B. With the wide men shooting at us it opened holes in the secondrow channel and I can’t think once when we hit it.

Also out fitness and conditioning look way off the pace. That is a worry at this stage of the season but that can be sorted relatively quickly if the club wish to address it.

Like I said that’s just my opinion, it’s a very tough situation we find ourselves in. For me the key is survival this year and then freshening up the squad, and maybe coach too in the next offseason.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain197No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

That's a fair assumption JonH second half it was like thoroughbreds versus donkeys. Fitness is far too low but I'm not sure we could get any fitter it seems some are already at there peak fitness which isn't good enough for super league first half we got into Wigans faces second half we let them come to us we just weren't fit enough to move up, Tackling got sloppy & they were just too fast for us. That last Bibby try we were all on the left hand side of the pitch trying to chase the ball so when Hardacker kicked the ball to the right there was no-one there that's 10 year old schoolboy stuff where was our line. Whats all our right side players doing there is that lack of coaching I don't know. But nothing will be done no matter how much we complain about it

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain3072
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76901_1662991480.jpg
We're all Trin aren't we?:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_76901.jpg

Quote: Kirmudgeonlyisback "But the position he’s been picked at his hooker so I have to judge him as such - and in that position his faults are obvious to all including by your own admission your self.

Tbh in attack I think the lack of ability from both j wood and crowther is one of the main reasons we aren’t scoring. I won’t bother listing the others as they are obvious to all'"

he may have been picked, but he isn't a hooker though is he?

RankPostsTeam
International Star2120No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
56034_1356885742.png
[b:19e3zrpk]DONT TOUCH THE WATCH[/b:19e3zrpk]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_56034.png

Quote: jonh "I think our squad is capable of competing with and beating Hull KR and Leigh.

I don’t think our squad goes into a game as favourites against any others.

So 12 teams in SL in my opinion we should beat 2 of them so actually I think we are slightly over achieving.

It’s all well and good saying this squad finished in the top 5 but that is a number of years ago now and it hasn’t really been freshened up or improved it’s just aged, whilst other teams have added quality...we have not.

We added Brough...who was poor, and now Lino who so far hasn’t hit the ground running. We badly needed some quality up front. I rate Crowther highly but he isn’t a 9. Wood is a grafting 9 but lacks the spark to ignite a game and Kyle Wood has his moments but again at 32/33 his best days are behind him.

Our Props are not SL standard with the exception of Fafita when he looks interested, which to be fair so far this year he does.

So with that being said I guess it comes down to our recruitment and retentions, knowing when to let players go and replacing them with a superior player.

We have failed to do that and that is why I don’t believe we have a squad capable on paper of finishing above 10th. If we do finish higher than 10th I think we will have over achieved. This was my opinion before a ball was kicked and that hasn’t changed.

The Hull KR game is massive. It’s already a must win. In reality I don’t expect us to win a game before that and again I thought the same prior to the season starts when I saw the fixtures.

I was shocked during the online sessions held prior to the kick off of the season Mr Carter saying we should be pushing for the top 5. I felt it was totally unrealistic and set fans expectations way too high. I appreciate he has to sell season tickets and I’m sick of saying this myself but I also think it is important to manage expectations.

That’s my thoughts on the situation. Who is responsible for the recruitment/retentions and how they are affected by our financial position is key to our success of failure.

What can we change short term to help? I think we played a cracking style against Leeds playing to our strengths. Last night Wigan’s game plan was to starve out flanks of ball by shooting wide. That worked. We couldn’t adapt to that counter tactic so we need a plan B. With the wide men shooting at us it opened holes in the secondrow channel and I can’t think once when we hit it.

Also out fitness and conditioning look way off the pace. That is a worry at this stage of the season but that can be sorted relatively quickly if the club wish to address it.

Like I said that’s just my opinion, it’s a very tough situation we find ourselves in. For me the key is survival this year and then freshening up the squad, and maybe coach too in the next offseason.'"

That’s a great analysis jonh, hats off mate. Do you not think that throwing a big lead against Leeds and going toe to toe with Wigan For 40 mins shows there is quality clearly in the squad but we play dumb rugby and our attacking line options are terrible. You pick up on fitness and conditioning being poor, again that falls down to back room staff.

631 posts in 43 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
631 posts in 43 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.416015625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Leigh it is
WWste
16m
Worst semi
TF and the w
43m
Rumours thread
Kettykat
50m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
50m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
51m
Film game
Wanderer
Recent
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Shabino
Recent
Tonights match v HKR
Barstool Pre
Recent
Isa 1 year extension
[Gareth]
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Vancouver Le
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Season tickets
terry silver
51s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Offy86
1m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
1m
Film game
Wanderer
1m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
1m
Leigh it is
WWste
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
1m
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
Mild Rover
2m
Fev H Play Off
Rafa9
2m
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Worst semi
TF and the w
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Listenup94
TODAY
Sam Burgess
Wires71
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
[Gareth]
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
northernblok
TODAY
Championship Awards
Butcher
TODAY
Season tickets
terry silver
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Vancouver Le
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Rafa9
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
rubber ducki
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,120 80,13114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22