FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Wakefield Trinity > There is no shame or self pride.
85 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1036No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: PopTart "My point about the squad is that people keep saying our squad has enough quality to do better, and they are right, but we rarely get the best on the field..... So to compare with Leigh we need to compare the players available to play and when you do there difference isn't so much.'"

Ok i'll tell you what, you put on here the 17 you want playing week in week out to give us the best chance of winning, because to me apart from 3 or 4 at their absolute best, the rest are all pretty much the same ability wise. You have got to get your head around the fact that Ashurst & Tupou for example are not the same players as they were 3 years ago, injuries and age have seen to that. You mentioned a full back playing stand off the other night, a player who may I remind you Chester said last season he was going to give him a long run at 6 in the team........what happened to that masterplan? Did he not get mom at Salford before lockdown playing stand off? To me having Jowitt instead of Miller at 6 is not hindering the team from winning games, not having Battye & Kyle Wood for the first few games did not stop us winning those games etc, etc. If he has no faith in Kershaw, why is he playing him? He has options, Tupou or Lyne on the wing, Arundel and Croft available all season. I can't honestly now tell you what our first choice 17 is now, and like I said it doesn't really matter anyway because most of the squad are of similar ability like I've already said!! As a group, a squad, we are underperforming, and have been for almost 2 years, if you disagree with that, fair enough, that's your opinon.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2613
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Wildmoggy "Ok i'll tell you what, you put on here the 17 you want playing week in week out to give us the best chance of winning, because to me apart from 3 or 4 at their absolute best, the rest are all pretty much the same ability wise. You have got to get your head around the fact that Ashurst & Tupou for example are not the same players as they were 3 years ago, injuries and age have seen to that. You mentioned a full back playing stand off the other night, a player who may I remind you Chester said last season he was going to give him a long run at 6 in the team........what happened to that masterplan? Did he not get mom at Salford before lockdown playing stand off? To me having Jowitt instead of Miller at 6 is not hindering the team from winning games, not having Battye & Kyle Wood for the first few games did not stop us winning those games etc, etc. If he has no faith in Kershaw, why is he playing him? He has options, Tupou or Lyne on the wing, Arundel and Croft available all season. I can't honestly now tell you what our first choice 17 is now, and like I said it doesn't really matter anyway because most of the squad are of similar ability like I've already said!! As a group, a squad, we are underperforming, and have been for almost 2 years, if you disagree with that, fair enough, that's your opinon.'"

We are underperforming ,we have been very lucky to stay in S L over the last two years .Compared to the rest of the teams in S L we are playing on a different planet A much smaller one .In fairness I can see what difference the new coaches have made.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3011
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16076_1338531824.jpg
[img:2ukpdlzh]https://i.imgur.com/1L50pOYm.png[/img:2ukpdlzh]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16076.jpg

Quote: Kettykat "If your happy with our performances of late that’s fair enough ,you’ll get what you deserve with the team serving up this poor quality rugby, and that will be poor gate attendances ,lower quality players as a Direct result and a slow demise of, and I’ll word this different ,a once proud club , if that suits you better .
I’m not happy with our performances,I pay my season ticket and I voice my opinion simple as .
This club was a once great and proud club and I for one would like us to take positive steps to get us back there .Instead we are supposed to support without question mediocrity or we are classed not loyal . What a load of bull that is ,if I see players not playing for our club with pride and passion I’ll voice my opinions ,just as I will when they are playing well .Time for changes, as all we have to look forwards is a slow demise with a dwindling support base and even less quality than we already have . Sad times indeed when I see more passion from my 12 year old grandson playing RL than some of our squad'"

Fair enough. You've certainly earned your right to have an opinion and you are entitled to it.
I was just wondering how you were measuring this 'pride' that the players used to have but don't have now?
Nostalgia can play an awful lot of tricks on your memory. Which players are not showing pride and passion? We are going through a tough phase, but we've been through much worse and come out the other end. I don't think anyone is happy with mediocrity, but rising above that is very difficult and takes time and money. I have not yet written off this year. If we get that first win we could get on a roll. Equally, it could go pear shaped and we get relegated. It's too early to tell.

The facts suggest that we have performed better over the last 5 years than we have at any point in the last 55.
Average finishing position over 55 years is 10.6, we have finished higher than that in every year that Chester has been in charge with an average of 7.8. The only other time we've done that is 1971 to 75 where we had an average of 7.2. Other than the 60s when we were arguably the best team in the world, when have we ever been more than mediocre?

We all want our club to be successful, but we have never been a consistently top 8 club since the 60s. It is different now that the game is fully professional and the stakes and jeopardy is much higher. In professional sport, money is king, until we get facilities that enable an increase in income, we'll never get there.
We are on the brink of that step forwards, don't give up now.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator20852
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41119.jpg
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha:41119.jpg

Quote: Wildmoggy "Ok i'll tell you what, you put on here the 17 you want playing week in week out to give us the best chance of winning, because to me apart from 3 or 4 at their absolute best, the rest are all pretty much the same ability wise. You have got to get your head around the fact that Ashurst & Tupou for example are not the same players as they were 3 years ago, injuries and age have seen to that. You mentioned a full back playing stand off the other night, a player who may I remind you Chester said last season he was going to give him a long run at 6 in the team........what happened to that masterplan? Did he not get mom at Salford before lockdown playing stand off? To me having Jowitt instead of Miller at 6 is not hindering the team from winning games, not having Battye & Kyle Wood for the first few games did not stop us winning those games etc, etc. If he has no faith in Kershaw, why is he playing him? He has options, Tupou or Lyne on the wing, Arundel and Croft available all season. I can't honestly now tell you what our first choice 17 is now, and like I said it doesn't really matter anyway because most of the squad are of similar ability like I've already said!! As a group, a squad, we are underperforming, and have been for almost 2 years, if you disagree with that, fair enough, that's your opinon.'"

I absolutely agree.
I just think the solution is not to just sack Chester. There is much more to it.

I don't so much think they are under performing as individuals. I think they are putting effort in and many are performing at exactly their capability.

Adding some key players will pull up the team performance.
Expecting Kershaw to be TJ will just end in disappointment.

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player575No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 20214 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: coco the fullback "Fair enough. You've certainly earned your right to have an opinion and you are entitled to it.

The facts suggest that we have performed better over the last 5 years than we have at any point in the last 55.
Average finishing position over 55 years is 10.6, we have finished higher than that in every year that Chester has been in charge with an average of 7.8. The only other time we've done that is 1971 to 75 where we had an average of 7.2. Other than the 60s when we were arguably the best team in the world, when have we ever been more than mediocre?

We all want our club to be successful, but we have never been a consistently top 8 club since the 60s. It is different now that the game is fully professional and the stakes and jeopardy is much higher. In professional sport, money is king, until we get facilities that enable an increase in income, we'll never get there.
We are on the brink of that step forwards, don't give up now.'"

Correct me if I m wrong but pre super league wasn’t there 16 clubs in the top flight which would mean that we were 5.4 from the bottom of the table

Which we would all be grateful for in the super league era as we would have consistently ended in top 8, a position that seems beyond our realistic aspirations now.

As regards the team - we are pretty much putting out a full strength team bar 3 or 4 players which is just normal in the modern era. When we played leeds apart from wood and battye we had our whole squad to pick from, A massive step forward ? That would be a win! Or even to win a second half.

Maybe Chester is just unlucky on the pitch, but I don’t think there has been a coach in the modern era that has such a bad win rate generally and certainly that hasn’t either resigned or been sacked on back of it.

Haven’t even bothered watching the Catalan game sadly with the reduction in season ticket sales, drop in sky money I d be surprised if we even start next season if we don’t give something for the average supporter to get behind

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3011
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16076_1338531824.jpg
[img:2ukpdlzh]https://i.imgur.com/1L50pOYm.png[/img:2ukpdlzh]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16076.jpg

Quote: Kirmudgeonlyisback "Correct me if I m wrong but pre super league wasn’t there 16 clubs in the top flight which would mean that we were 5.4 from the bottom of the table

Which we would all be grateful for in the super league era as we would have consistently ended in top 8, a position that seems beyond our realistic aspirations now.

As regards the team - we are pretty much putting out a full strength team bar 3 or 4 players which is just normal in the modern era. When we played leeds apart from wood and battye we had our whole squad to pick from, A massive step forward ? That would be a win! Or even to win a second half.

Maybe Chester is just unlucky on the pitch, but I don’t think there has been a coach in the modern era that has such a bad win rate generally and certainly that hasn’t either resigned or been sacked on back of it.

Haven’t even bothered watching the Catalan game sadly with the reduction in season ticket sales, drop in sky money I d be surprised if we even start next season if we don’t give something for the average supporter to get behind'"

????
League tables are measured from the top not the bottom.
Pre-73 there were 30 teams all in one division but being 20 from bottom still makes us the 10th best team.

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player575No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 20214 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: coco the fullback "????
League tables are measured from the top not the bottom.
Pre-73 there were 30 teams all in one division but being 20 from bottom still makes us the 10th best team.'"

//

Point I was trying to make was your analysis was quite misleading. As regards where you measure from that’s purely subjective - however you measure it this last two seasons are worst we’ve had in modern era 100 percent loss rate in current season equals relegation and finishing bottom

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player2025No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: PopTart "I absolutely agree.
I just think the solution is not to just sack Chester. There is much more to it.

I don't so much think they are under performing as individuals. I think they are putting effort in and many are performing at exactly their capability.

Expecting Kershaw to be TJ will just end in disappointment.'"

I like you dont think the solution is to just sack CC.the issues CC has brought isnt at this moment in time fixable.for me the biggest issues are signings and retentions for what ever reasons these have been overall poor for the last 2 years and will give CC sme slack for this with the current financial situation within the world due to covid.the issue is we cant just sack and bring in new players.that said this makes the decision to use player budgets on a extra coach baffeling.

That said we may be getting to the point where we need to try somthing different the clubs future in sl is hanging by a thread.we have seen it before example when tony smith came in he wasnt the greatest of coaches but results did dramatically improve for a short time.could the same happen again who knows.plus we have the a fifita money however big or small that is waiting to be spent which its important we do.

For me the this season is now just about finishing 11th anything else would be a shock and a bonus.but thats when and where we are quite fortunate as in alot of players and coaches are out of contract come the end of the seasonand should we stay in sl the opportunity is there to revamp both the playing squad and coaching set up.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4980No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023Oct 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23909.gif
'That is why no amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party.... So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin':23909.gif

Quote: coco the fullback "Fair enough. You've certainly earned your right to have an opinion and you are entitled to it.
I was just wondering how you were measuring this 'pride' that the players used to have but don't have now?
Nostalgia can play an awful lot of tricks on your memory. Which players are not showing pride and passion? We are going through a tough phase, but we've been through much worse and come out the other end. I don't think anyone is happy with mediocrity, but rising above that is very difficult and takes time and money. I have not yet written off this year. If we get that first win we could get on a roll. Equally, it could go pear shaped and we get relegated. It's too early to tell.

We are on the brink of that step forwards, don't give up now.'"

An excellent, well argued post to be sure. What I would say though is that breaking down the last 5 years is necessary to explain the current disgruntlement of what is (seemingly/possibly) a large proportion of the fan base. It is our performances and success rate since May 3rd 2019 when we beat Shudds and in the league at that point we were W8 L6 in the SL table. Since then we are W8 L30 in SL games up to this point. That is a huge turnaround in fortunes and despite, IMO, the players clearly showing desire and effort, we are unable to win a game and look uncoached at times with the ball in hand. And similarly many would say on paper in the last few years we have had the best team we have had for many a year. I think this is where the ire is originating from.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3011
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16076_1338531824.jpg

Quote: Schunter "An excellent, well argued post to be sure. What I would say though is that breaking down the last 5 years is necessary to explain the current disgruntlement of what is (seemingly/possibly) a large proportion of the fan base. It is our performances and success rate since May 3rd 2019 when we beat Shudds and in the league at that point we were W8 L6 in the SL table. Since then we are W8 L30 in SL games up to this point. That is a huge turnaround in fortunes and despite, IMO, the players clearly showing desire and effort, we are unable to win a game and look uncoached at times with the ball in hand. And similarly many would say on paper in the last few years we have had the best team we have had for many a year. I think this is where the ire is originating from.'"

I would agree with all that, but I'm still willing to accept that the last 2 seasons' poor performances were down to very special circumstances (massive injury crisis in mid 2019 - ok before and after - and then in 2020 Covid focus was just on completing fixtures by any means to satisfy the Sky contract.- lost focus on actually winning as with no relegation it didn't really matter). Even this year's poor start has some mitigation.
The situation is not really acceptable, but is understandable. Last year's seemingly random panic buying was a bit strange too. For all this, for me, Chester gets to the middle of the season to win 4 or 5 games, if not we still have time to recover (hopefully).

RankPostsTeam
International Star2613
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Not expecting Kershaw or Kay to be T J far from it . But I do not expect them to put there team under pressure by making basics mistakes When Hampshire had to play on the wing he never looked out of place ,infact won us a few games .Can not say the same about Kay or Kershaw at present

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1036No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I agree about Chester now, but he should have been relieved of his duties in the off season. I have no problems with the players effort and attitude this season so far, it has been much improved, but when I say they are underperforming I mean they can play better, less errors, better decision making, being ruthless, better discipline, for me none of that has improved yet! Most of the few tries we have scored this season have been individual efforts, we create very little as a unit, we just offer very little threat with ball in hand, and that has to come down to the coach(es)

The next 4 games are massive, and are going to give us some indication of how things are going to unfold later on, and because we are so poor with the ball, i'm worried! We are in a hole and that digging out process has to start against Leeds, who are themselves going to be nervous and under pressure, let's see what we have to offer....... a014.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3011
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16076_1338531824.jpg

Quote: Kirmudgeonlyisback "//

Point I was trying to make was your analysis was quite misleading. As regards where you measure from that’s purely subjective - however you measure it this last two seasons are worst we’ve had in modern era 100 percent loss rate in current season equals relegation and finishing bottom'"

Are you suggesting finding the average finishing position from the last 55 seasons is somehow cherry picking data?
Choosing the last two years, or even worse 20% of the current season, is truly cherry picking and hugely biased.

My point was that in my lifetime we have generally been the 10th best team in the competition. Even if your take the median to remove any outliers, your still get 10th, the mode is also 10.

The last 2 seasons we had 5/19 and 11/29 wins giving 16/48 or 33% win rate. Compare this to 2015/2014 where we had 3/23 and 10/27 making 13/50 or 26% win rate. so no, the last 2 seasons have not been the worst in the modern era.

When I get some time I'll maybe complete the data back to the beginning of RL, but I wouldn't expect any big changes.

Upshot is, we have been consistently the 10th best team in the northern hemisphere and anything above that is a bonus. Having only 12 teams in the top flight puts us in jeopardy and fundamental change will be required to get us above that lowly average.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3011
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16076_1338531824.jpg

There you go data from 1895 to presenthttps://i.imgur.com/h9AGBZu.png" >

The red line is a 5-year rolling average - currently the best we've been since the 70s.
Green dots are lower division
Yellow dots are Yorkshire league only
Orange dots are wartime emergency league
We've only finished top once (1944 wartime emergency league)
Our most successful decade was of course 1959 to 1968 (cherry picked) with an average position of 4.1, coming 2nd three times but winning the championship twice (via play-offs)

Guess what - average league position over 126 years:
mean = 11.0, mode = 10.0, median = 10.0

(I've been generous and included Yorkshire league placings even though there were effectively 2 pools)

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member10479
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2597_1613407166.jpg
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me. WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years" Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015 2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot. 2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son. 2020 - Keeping the faith.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2597.jpg

Quote: coco the fullback "There you go data from 1895 to present

Nicely done there. That's a brilliant set of data. Saved a copy icon_biggrin.gif

85 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
85 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.263671875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Leigh it is
exiled Warri
7m
Decision on the field
Cbr1000rr
8m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leedsbarmyar
18m
Rumours thread
PopTart
21m
Tonights match v HKR
ChampagneSup
39m
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
41m
Isa 1 year extension
Rogues Galle
42m
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
The Cooke Re
46m
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
58m
TV Games - Not Hull
BP1
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Rumours thread
PopTart
26s
Ashurst to depart
BarnsleyGull
27s
TV Games - Not Hull
BP1
29s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Seth
31s
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Listenup94
46s
The Cooke Re
1m
2024 IMG gradings
northernblok
1m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
chapylad
2m
Sam Burgess
Bobby Digita
2m
MjM
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Decision on the field
Cbr1000rr
TODAY
The Cooke Re
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Listenup94
TODAY
Sam Burgess
Bobby Digita
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
ChampagneSup
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Rogues Galle
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
northernblok
TODAY
Championship Awards
Butcher
TODAY
Season tickets
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Vancouver Le
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
TODAY
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M +13,196 ↓-3980,13114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22