Dec 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19733_1343563234.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_19733.jpg

Quote: bren2k "The Coalition and latterly the Tories, have totally failed to deliver on all of their deficit reduction targets; they now use austerity as a cloak to make ideological attacks on public services and the working classes, just as they've always done.

As for UKIP - I fail to see what a bunch of one-issue crackpots and racists would bring to the table.'"

Agree that Osbourne has failed in all his targets maybe thats a good thing for public sector workers considering the cuts would of been deeper to reduce the deficit. Unless of course we all pay more tax?

I was a UKIP voter, I want a Referendum to get out of the EU. Cameron was forced to offer a referendum after been leaking support to UKIP. Labour failed to recognise the support they was losing support to UKIP and failed to offer the voters the choice. They paid the price. I would say its probably the most productive vote I've ever made. I'm a a believer in democratic accountability so I dislike the set up of the EU with passion. I don't want to be ruled by a commission thats isn't answerable to the people. If that makes me a "crack pot and racist" so be it. I think we would after differ the definitions of your abuse.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member10477
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2597_1613407166.jpg
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me. WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years" Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015 2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot. 2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son. 2020 - Keeping the faith.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2597.jpg

Agree about the UKIP being a single issue party but that single issue hamstrings this country in so many different ways. The sooner that referendum comes the better.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

Quote: deeHell "Agree that Osbourne has failed in all his targets maybe thats a good thing for public sector workers considering the cuts would of been deeper to reduce the deficit. Unless of course we all pay more tax?

I was a UKIP voter, I want a Referendum to get out of the EU. Cameron was forced to offer a referendum after been leaking support to UKIP. Labour failed to recognise the support they was losing support to UKIP and failed to offer the voters the choice. They paid the price. I would say its probably the most productive vote I've ever made. I'm a a believer in democratic accountability so I dislike the set up of the EU with passion. I don't want to be ruled by a commission thats isn't answerable to the people. If that makes me a "crack pot and racist" so be it. I think we would after differ the definitions of your abuse.'"

Or maybe there are different ways to reduce the deficit - like creating jobs, building infrastructure and collecting tax properly from his friends in the mega-corps who appear to be immune to the tax regulations that apply to everyone else?

I understand your position on the EU; I fundamentally disagree with it, but I understand it; the jibe about crackpots and racists was aimed at UKIP's prime movers - not necessarily the people who voted for them, so apologies if that was misconstrued. The fact that some sensible, right-minded people felt compelled to vote for these loons is indeed a damning indictment of the political class we are now subjected to.

RankPostsTeam
International Star914No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Politics makes enemies of the best of friends. But seen as though the lefties have hijacked a rugby forum I'll have my twopennorth. The last two Labour governments between them have ; left rubbish festering on our streets,left bodies unburried,had an inflation rate of over 25% ,had strike after strike etc etc up to 1979. Then the next bunch sold off the gold reserves at the bottom of the market,changed the face of the country forever with unfettered immigration,taxed pensions to punish those of us who saved,made huge swathes of the population dependent on benefits, nearly bankrupt the country,introduced the scums best friend the human rights act . I could go on but can't be assed. Cue the indignant hand wringers indignation

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1080No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Given that the last THREE Labour governments were between 1997 and 2007 and they did none of the things you've stated I think we can safely dismiss your two pennorth.

RankPostsTeam
International Star5218
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Which Goverment created yuppies, sold off every publicly owned business, destroyed manufacturing to extent that we now rely on Russia for gas, South America for coal and China for steel. Which Goverment continues to sell the few remaining publicaly owned businesses below their value losing us the tax payers large amounts of money. They destroy almost completed nimrod surveillance planes only now to need to buy replacements from USA. They allow big business to avoid paying their full tax and what they do pay is heralded a great success from a man who then goes to watch the super bowl with the same company.
I could go on and list the many other promises made by one David Cameron which he failed to meet and let us not start on the number of times misinformation as been spouted by the same person. If all you have is the winter of discontent compared with the rise of food banks, we now have children developing rickets, I know the Tories believe in Victorian values but the ailments as well.
I have never known one Goverment who have tried to blame everyone else for the mess they have made to this country, the Liberals in coalition, local Goverment (who they starve of cash) because they have to shut libraries etc, with the exception of a few conservative councils who have recently benefitted from some spare cash they have found. They will do anything not to lose power, ensure they have all the money whilst making sure the other parties have theirs restricted, change the boundaries to purely made up ones to reduce the number on MP's whilst increasing their own majority, amend the way people are registered on the electoral roll.
We apparently have a friend in the new Conservative MP, I look forward to the day she does something constructive for the club. k020.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star914No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Typical left wing reaction. Why are you assuming that I support the conservatives? If you want to let yourselves believe that Callaghan,Blair and Brown ran the country well I despair. I have neither the time or inclination to argue every point you have made but I will say this... the unions bear As much responsibility as any government in the destruction of manufacturing. I am fed up of getting up at 6 every morning ,paying my tax and Nat ins only for large chunks of it it be sent abroad or to be used to educate and treat in our hospitals people who were not born here and haven't paid into the pot. Our money should be spent on our kids, pensioners and our deprived. Cue racist , little Englander etc etc

RankPostsTeam
International Star914No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Oh sorry , just read the bit about boundary changes! My god! Brown/ Blair wouldn't do anything so underhand would they? Oh no god forbid. As you probably know that's one of the first things they did when they took power in1997.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach164No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35935_1548493306.jpeg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35935.jpeg

Quote: lampyboy "Now follows a party political broadcast on behalf of the shifty party. For someone who hates talking politics you ain't doing bad.'"

Am loving this thread..... we've not even started on religion yet....!

.......fapping Jedi!! icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star5218
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I would go with gullible Sun reader. It's all those foreigners fault taking our jobs and money, get rid of them and we will become a utopian society. It amazes me that people actually believe it, what percentage of Wakefield residents are from the EU or further a field probably less than 10% but don't let facts get in the way of your somewhat bigoted view.
I also pay my taxes and have never received any Goverment hand outs in my 30 + years of working but I understand that not everyone can find work that comes with a living wage.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2945
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Never seen as much sense written on this forum Scarlet as in your last couple of quotes. Go for it son!!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star914No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Neither a bigot or a Sun reader. Again typical attempt to smear someone who disagrees with their right on view. Just believe in looking after our own indigenous people first . If there is anything left over then we can be generous. What's wrong with that. You complain about lack of funds for libraries etc but feel it's ok to borrow money to send abroad,or educate and treat on the nhs people from other countries? By the way k020.gif doesn't win the debate.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4961
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2334_1318529805.png
There's Only One F in Wakefield:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2334.png

Quote: wotsupcas "Neither a bigot or a Sun reader. Again typical attempt to smear someone who disagrees with their right on view. Just believe in looking after our own indigenous people first . If there is anything left over then we can be generous. What's wrong with that. You complain about lack of funds for libraries etc but feel it's ok to borrow money to send abroad,or educate and treat on the nhs people from other countries? By the way
Great, so redundant libraries take priority over people living with famine/war etc, just because they don't come from the same part of the planet as you? icon_thumb.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain903
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
74356_1721602612.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_74356.jpg

Quote: TrinityIHC "Great, so redundant libraries take priority over people living with famine/war etc, just because they don't come from the same part of the planet as you? we can't look after the whole world,even though we do more for the rest of the planet than almost any country on it.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4895
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3634.jpg
[IMG]//i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]:3634.jpg

Quote: wotsupcas "Neither a bigot or a Sun reader. Again typical attempt to smear someone who disagrees with their right on view. Just believe in looking after our own indigenous people first . If there is anything left over then we can be generous. What's wrong with that. You complain about lack of funds for libraries etc but feel it's ok to borrow money to send abroad,or educate and treat on the nhs people from other countries? By the way
I actually work abroad as a peacekeeper in an International Peacekeeping Mission which is right on the front line between democracy and anarchy and in a location between Christianity and Islam. Terrorism threat here is low. But I would like to question you on why you think the UK should withdraw from spending abroad. I suppose you listen to the media at home that report on the sensational parts. I am not questioning your personal views or politics but just the foreign investment quote. We as a Nation are one of the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council, that responsibility was gifted to us after the 2nd world war the aim is to keep peace in the world, some would say not very successfully but the UN generally goes in after a conflict as begun attempts to bring peace and assists with stabilisation. We pay a significant sum to the UN for the privilege. we are part of the EU and the EU also has a peacekeeping arm again we are members (and pay towards its costs) and have EU missions in respect of peacekeeping, these as you would imagine are more European based. Then there is humanitarian assistance, usually this is provided in the home state but as we all know at the moment in Syria there is a mass exodus of people trying to get out of the Middle East.

The best option would be to keep them there I would be interested in your strategy should funding stop by the UK and other nations to sort this out. From a UK point of view we have invaded all but 22 countries in the world and in each of those we have colonised we have left our mark some good some not so good, we cleaned them out of their assets in many cases. In the countries I have visited that have been part of the Empire or Commonwealth we have left infrastructure and in many cases a rule of law system that works. Compare that to say some of the French colonies in Africa and you will see a different picture.

We are very well respected in most of the world but we tend to do the right thing even though we do not always get it right.

So think about why we send money abroad the investment return is in exports and imports as well as overseas income probably better than being parochial on our little Island. The last thing is that in the UK there is a class of people who will never work and expect a standard of living to be provided ( I am not including people who are genuinely out of work and seeking employment that is a different issue). We have European people coming in because we have jobs that cannot be filled I accept some these are probably low paid but for me its better to work than not and working should be more than benefits.

I hope you dont mind me putting a view on this from out in the field.

59 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
59 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.58837890625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Lower Crease
38m
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
48m
Seth Nikotemo
Start@1873
Recent
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
BP1
Recent
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
Recent
Man of Steel
matt_wire
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
Recent
Rumours thread
vastman
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Lower Crease
19s
Shopping list for 2025
UllFC
50s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
1m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Exeter Rhino
1m
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
1m
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
1m
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
1m
Rumours thread
vastman
2m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Barstool Pre
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Lower Crease
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,029 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
St.Helens 2 68 4 64 4
Wigan 2 60 10 50 4
Hull KR 1 22 0 22 2
Warrington 2 46 26 20 2
Catalans 1 16 10 6 2
Leeds 2 34 38 -4 2

Huddersfield 2 16 36 -20 2
Salford 1 16 22 -6 0
Leigh 1 8 16 -8 0
Castleford 2 26 58 -32 0
Hull FC 2 10 58 -48 0
LondonB 2 4 74 -70 0
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22