0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: TRB "Ok, I'll bite!

We don't own BV.
We don't own SB.
We don't have PP for BV.
There is little room for parking at BV.
We have no funding for BV.
BV is in a run down location away from the Motorways.
BV requires detailed site investigation and, no doubt, a myriad of Groundworks and demolition to create space for anything new.
BV will still be a difficult site to manage.

Apart from all that, it's easy!

If someone had told me 12 years ago that we could have £10m to spend on BV, and we owned the ground, then I wouldn't be here now as there would have been no campaign, no SWAG. They didn't, and we all knew that either the council puts in or we find a development to piggy-back our way to better facilities! We eventually found our way to NM and we are still owed a debt from this. Until such time as that debt is made good we will continue to pursue it.

I did not put that petition together to dupe the people of Wakefield. We did not get 15,000 people to support it for no reason, or to have a big white box built with no pay-back!

I love BV, warts and all, but unless there is a minor miracle, the only deal we have is one that provides a new stadium at NM or a future of 'make do and mend' at BV, which is frankly unsustainable in the longer term.

I read, and take note of, all the comments on here and don't wish to pee on anyone's bonfire, but the chances of a 'perfect storm' occurring to allow BV to become the destination of our new facilities are very slim IMO - and that is from first hand knowledge of discussions surrounding the idea.

Nothing is set yet, but please do not lose focus on NM - if you walk away from that deal you will lose ANY chance of anything anywhere!

As for letting Fev win that game in '98 and winning trophies - sod that! We're Wakefield Trinity Wildcats and we play in Super League!'"

just throwing thoughts about TRB ! I certainly wasn't seeking a 'bite' but hey, once in a while it doesn't hurt to shake things about a little.
IF NM happens I will go but I stand by my comments about the fickle Wakefield public.
BV, I fully appreciate all the problems and I am also a realist. It is less likely to happen than NM but that will never stop it being my preferred site.
As for you guys, keep up the good work!

TRB
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10926
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2021Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15993_1515231183.jpeg
[color=#400000:2dasnjxb]"Wakefields Sporting Crusader"[/color:2dasnjxb] [b:2dasnjxb][color=#FF0000:2dasnjxb]For the latest details on the Stadium for Wakefield campaign, log onto [url:2dasnjxb]http://www.swag-online.co.uk[/url:2dasnjxb][/color:2dasnjxb][/b:2dasnjxb] [b:2dasnjxb][color=#0000FF:2dasnjxb]For the latest details on the Supporters Trust, log onto [url:2dasnjxb]http://wakefield.rlfans.com[/url:2dasnjxb][/color:2dasnjxb][/b:2dasnjxb]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15993.jpeg

Quote: Trinity1315 "just throwing thoughts about TRB ! I certainly wasn't seeking a 'bite' but hey, once in a while it doesn't hurt to shake things about a little.
IF NM happens I will go but I stand by my comments about the fickle Wakefield public.
BV, I fully appreciate all the problems and I am also a realist. It is less likely to happen than NM but that will never stop it being my preferred site.
As for you guys, keep up the good work!'"

No worries, not aimed at anyone individually, just a reality check for those who 'wish' it to be so! We can on,y deal with cards we have, and the hand isn't that strong, but we can make use of it, if we are clever enough!

As stated, l live BV and could be happy there for ever, but there is no deal for it at this time! We have to hold on to the deal we do have!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2107No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Jun 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The parking argument always makes me laugh I've been to loads of stadiums both football and RL I'm a stadium geek they're the working mans theatre and the best stadiums have little parking I've never had problems parking at BV and out of town stadia are the worse to park. We have planning for a 12k stadium at NM but is that what we will get? I've a feeling the best we'll get is the revised 8k 2 stand option. Everyone wants to know where we are and what we are doing what's the clubs stance what's sir Rodney's stance we've had mixed messages regarding BelleVue and NM over the last few months.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2107No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Jun 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

When I win the Lottery tonight we will have a new decent stadium in Wakefield balls to York Court

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36023
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg
SUPPORT SWAG...:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10363.jpg

Quote: TRB "No worries, not aimed at anyone individually, just a reality check for those who 'wish' it to be so! We can on,y deal with cards we have, and the hand isn't that strong, but we can make use of it, if we are clever enough!

As stated, l live BV and could be happy there for ever, but there is no deal for it at this time! We have to hold on to the deal we do have!'"

Hold on a minute, I was willing to let the first out of character post go but not this.

I'll tell you now TRB those who wish it to be so don't need a reality check from you or anyone else, but thanks for condesending )it appears) to offer one.

We are entitled to discuss all we want regardless of how unlikely it is to happen. In a free country we are entitled to at least aspire to our dreams even if dreams are all they are - that doesn't make us heretics and as your bite comment clearly suggest not trolls. I'm more than happy to hear and accept your informed replies but I'm not happy to be lectured even by you.

I have feared this for a while and now sadly it appears to be so - those doing the dealing have become so over focuseed on one goal you now seem unable to accept any kind of deviation. You will only alienate people when you stop persuading and start telling - trust me it's a lonely place I know - I can take it but it's no place for a team player like you.

So back to the thread, are you seriously suggesting Featherstone don't offer an alternative example - because they clearly did 15 years ago and may still. The crux of this thread isn't saying we can, should or could do it but considering it costs nothing. We are not idiots and you didn't need to highlight the cons, they are self evident. I promise you I will keep supporting you as regards NM. I can't promise you I won't question NM or push BV unless you can say yes to both of the following questions.

1: Can you guarantee NM will happen?

2: Have you got a plan for what we do if it doesn't?

If the answer to either of these is no then we don't just have the right but have the duty to discuss at length what to do if this what appears to be very fragile NM plan finally breaks down. Or are you saying that if NM finally crumbles then that's it, there is no future and no options. I can't believe you are.

I know it must be hard and hugely frustrating at times with huge expectations resting on your shoulders it can't be easy and it's a lot to ask. However nobody is forcing you and no one would blame you for walking away. However denying those who broadly support you a small voice on a daft forum can only be counter productive.

So lets move on, for those who wish to offer and discuss potential options however unlikely feel free to do so. In the meantime though you and SWAG still have the support of the majority even if many are uneasy about.

Now go get em. icon_thumb.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3728No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Trinity1315 "Not just how you feel Vastman!
I have had severe doubts all along about the Newmarket location - it's barely in Wakefield District! We may gain some supporters from the initial novelty but we know how fickle Wakefield supporters are and I think a bad run of results would make us a bit like Donny at the Keepmoat.
I too think Belle Vue could be brought up to date to and what an opportunity it would be if there was some sort of trust in place working alongside WMDC and others, to give, not just the ground but the whole area of Belle Vue a facelift. It's been deprived for years but only because it's been allowed to slip into disarray and disrepair.
You're right Vastman about increasing car parking facilities and get some of the cars off the road and for those who go on about access a new road is currently being constructed, within a stones throw of BV, giving far better access to the M62.
I am loathe to say this because I know certain individuals have worked tirelessly and devotedly towards achieving NM - but forgive me as a mere mortal - for now coming to the conclusion that it is unlikely to happen.
I too would throw in my share of money if something could be started.
Until then it's really status quo isn't it.'"

This exactly for me. Never wanted Newmarket and never will, it will be the biggest white elephant of them all. Those who believe in the mantra 'build it and they will come' are, sadly, deluding themselves. Many of the supporter base don't want it and i think you'll find crowds actually reduce after an initial curiosity spike for a couple of games. As for that 15k petition that keeps getting banged on about. Just how accurate is that truely because i know someone who signed it 5 or 6 times! Pass one round now, i bet you don't get half that number. I'm sure they'll be some 'ok then what is the answer' replies and i don't really know but its quite obvious to anyone not blinded by being too close to the fire that it sure as hell isn't Newmarket and other options have to be found.

RankPostsTeam
International Star147No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Aug 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

We are all dancing around the elephant in the room which is that there is no future for Wakefield Trinity without ownership of the Belle Vue site. The club does not need to own it but the Community Stadium Trust certainly does and we should be looking at ways to make this happen.
We all know the site is not great for development and the covenant further diminishes its value but as an asset to the club it is invaluable. bank of Ireland would be expected to jump at the opportunity to remove a fairly toxic asset from its books so there has to be scope for a decent deal but how is it to be funded.
Funding can only succeed on a commercial basis. Asking for donations is a non starter but getting individuals, companies and organisations to invest has to be a possibility. Investing in units of £1000 with a realistic return we could attract a number of Wakefield fans, even more rugby league fans. The RFL, club, Council and businesses in Wakefield and elsewhere would support this venture.
The club could have a long term lease providing a stable base for development and the rent would cover interest and capital repayments to stakeholders. Ideally, the club would also be able to develop a stake in the ground.
Come Newmarket or elsewhere, we have an asset to bring to the table, if not we have a perfect rugby pitch with surroundings that can realistically be improved on a daily basis without the threat of the ground being sold from under us.
If nothing else, this would be a positive action we all crave and hopefully demonstrate realistic and tangible support to those who are making such Sterling efforts on our behalf.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3828
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18686.jpg
Heath, Wilson, Callaghan, Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown, Cameron, May & BORIS (W.T.F.) It's Johnson!:18686.jpg

Quote: vastman "Interesting point but I was refering to the history of the ground and SWAG since 2004 - not the team, that's a whole different can of worms
Maybe I should have alluded to circumstances other than my ultimate goal, that of seeing my team actually win something.

So, if on that fateful day Fev had been victorious what would have been the clubs fate? Well I’m pretty sure B.V. would still have been in club ownership. The owners would have cut their cloth to suit & certainly wouldn’t have gambled the only tangible asset they had, in a vain attempt to fight on too many fronts.

Oh yes, we get to watch our team in S.L. unfortunately we are just making up the numbers & only by the seat of our pants on far too many occasions – Whoopty doo.

With nigh on twenty years passing by the club has managed to fritter away everything & for what, oh yes, our crowning glory, a playoff victory at Hull.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

you need to take time away from here it will do you well Phil, just keep nipping at them heels one day they just might have to listen

RankPostsTeam
International Star565
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

If I was short sighted I could become a referee!:

I bet people who live in belle vue love it when TRB comes on here and tells them they live in a run down area .Has anyone ever thought that if it was possibke to redevelop belle vue how it might be the boost that improves the whole area. I am afraid I am one of those that think Newmarket would be a flop if it ever was built. A souless mausaleum for the club. But hey ...it would have great parking !

TRB
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10926
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2021Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15993_1515231183.jpeg
[color=#400000:2dasnjxb]"Wakefields Sporting Crusader"[/color:2dasnjxb] [b:2dasnjxb][color=#FF0000:2dasnjxb]For the latest details on the Stadium for Wakefield campaign, log onto [url:2dasnjxb]http://www.swag-online.co.uk[/url:2dasnjxb][/color:2dasnjxb][/b:2dasnjxb] [b:2dasnjxb][color=#0000FF:2dasnjxb]For the latest details on the Supporters Trust, log onto [url:2dasnjxb]http://wakefield.rlfans.com[/url:2dasnjxb][/color:2dasnjxb][/b:2dasnjxb]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15993.jpeg

Quote: snowie "you need to take time away from here it will do you well Phil, just keep nipping at them heels one day they just might have to listen'"

I'm not on here as much as I used to be. I seem to be the bringer of evil to many!

Yes, it's tough to read, but most don't have the full picture and I can't do much about that at the moment. NM isn't everyone's favourite, never was, but at least it offers the club a future - one way or another - and that is what all of this is about.

One day I will get to tell all!

RankPostsTeam
International Star328No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2016Jun 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
57407_1313004550.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_57407.jpg

whilst fev should be conglatulated for the work done on their ground i found the floodlights to be poor.Also why wasnt supporters told we had to buy tickets from outside the ground then go through the turnstiles,it led to long lines of spectators meaning cars couldnt get through to the car park.Dont get me wrong it is alot better ground than we have but dont know how they would go on with a big crowd

RankPostsTeam
International Star5566
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: TheLinkMan "whilst fev should be conglatulated for the work done on their ground i found the floodlights to be poor.Also why wasnt supporters told we had to buy tickets from outside the ground then go through the turnstiles,it led to long lines of spectators meaning cars couldnt get through to the car park.Dont get me wrong it is alot better ground than we have but dont know how they would go on with a big crowd'"

It was the same during last season to buy tickets before entering the stadium,caused no end of complaints but obviously haven't learned and them flood lights were horrendous,especially the one on the corner of the new stand at the back of the sticks,can't be reyt wearing shades at 4.30pm on a winters evening icon_sad.gif .The pitch icon_rolleyes.gif enough said.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: ball-in-hand "I bet people who live in belle vue love it when TRB comes on here and tells them they live in a run down area .Has anyone ever thought that if it was possibke to redevelop belle vue how it might be the boost that improves the whole area. I am afraid I am one of those that think Newmarket would be a flop if it ever was built. A souless mausaleum for the club. But hey ...it would have great parking !'"
ok, take a walk down St Catherine street and then tell why people want to live like that in this age and that's just one street

TRB
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10926
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2021Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15993_1515231183.jpeg

Quote: snowie "ok, take a walk down St Catherine street and then tell why people want to live like that in this age and that's just one street'"

He does have a point - even if he is acknowledging what I was saying - which is why the idea of using BV as part of a wider programme to improve the area was put to the local authority by a member of the Trust, only to be told that it was not on the agenda. There aren't many angles we haven't covered in the 100's of meetings we've had.

102 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
102 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.568359375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
Leyther in n
33m
Huddsh
Father Ted
34m
Shopping list for 2025
weaver93
34m
Squad 2024
faxcar
53m
Squad for HKR
Or thane
59m
Rumours thread
PopTart
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Cokey
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Trebor1
Recent
Recruitment rumours and links
Bobby Digita
Recent
TV Games - Not Hull
Jake the Peg
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Squad 2024
faxcar
2m
Shopping list for 2025
weaver93
3m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Home
Old Man John
4m
This weeks disciplinary
Boss Hog
4m
Rumours thread
PopTart
4m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
5m
Leyther in n
5m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 20
rugbyleague8
6m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
ArthurClues
9m
Bums on seats
RC15
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Prediction Competition Week 21 plus rearranged game
FoxyRhino
TODAY
Panthers v Knights
faxcar
TODAY
Barrow A
Bull Mania
TODAY
RFL disciplinary double standards
faxcar
TODAY
5 countries tender bids to host the 2030 RLWC
Huddersfield
TODAY
Jack Welsby out for 8 weeks with injury
Huddersfield
TODAY
Dewsbury away
Prince Buste
TODAY
Josh Jones
The Avenger
TODAY
Todays chairmans address
faxcar
TODAY
Mid Season fans forum
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Squad for HKR
Or thane
TODAY
Josh Jones
CarlB
TODAY
Lannon
faxcar
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information 3/8/24
Sir Gregory
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse Saturday 10/8/24
Jemmo
TODAY
Sheffield v Dons Sunday 4/8/24 3pm
Double Movem
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity songs
JINJER
TODAY
Jeylon Hodgson
AdamH
TODAY
Leyther in n
TODAY
Jarrod Sammut
Wigan Bull
TODAY
ONeil out long term
NickyKiss
TODAY
Burgess signs extension till 26
wire2004
TODAY
Lewis Baxter
Jemmo
TODAY
Huddsh
Father Ted
TODAY
Trueman
Chris71
TODAY
Oh when the Saints
WIZEB
TODAY
New Players
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
Round 20 Salford away 3/8/24
KaeruJim
TODAY
Luke Gale announces his retirement
Bullseye
TODAY
Aston Shefield
Bullseye
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Back to Winn..
Catalans Dragons Defeat Hull F..
Salford Move Closer To Play Of..
Warrington Wolves Humiliate Wi..
Bill Arthur Rest In Peace..
Rhinos Comfortably Win Scrappy..
Battling Tigers Beat The Drago..
Hull KR Defeat Leeds In Headin..
Twelve Man Warrington Stun Sai..
2024 State of Origin - Game 3 ..
Wakefield March On With Win Ov..
Catalans Dragons Swap Places W..
KR win the Hull Derby to Into ..
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.61M 2,783 80,09014,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R22
09:00
NZ Warriors
v
Parramatta
11:00
Dolphins
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R20
20:00
Warrington
v
Hull KR
 TOMORROW
06:00
Gold Coast
v
Brisbane
08:30
Melbourne
v
St.George
10:35
Cronulla
v
Souths
     Womens Super League 2024-R10
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
LeedsW
15:00
Hull FC
v
St.Helens
       Championship 2024-R20
Swinton
v
Toulouse
17:30
Salford
v
Leeds
 Sun 4th Aug
05:00
Penrith
v
Newcastle
07:05
Canterbury
v
Canberra
     Womens Super League 2024-R10
12:00
BarrowW
v
St.HelensW
Wire W
v
York V
WiganW
v
Hudds W
LondonB
v
Catalans
       League One 2024-R18
Keighley
v
Newcastle
Oldham
v
Midlands
Rochdale
v
Cornwall
Workington
v
Crusaders
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 2nd Aug
SL
Warrington-Hull KR
Sat 3rd Aug
SL
Hull FC-St.Helens
SL
17:30
Salford-Leeds
Sun 4th Aug
SL
LondonB-Catalans
Thu 8th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Salford
Fri 9th Aug
SL
Huddersfield-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Castleford
Sat 10th Aug
SL
Leeds-Wigan
Sun 11th Aug
SL
Leigh-Hull FC
SL
LondonB-Warrington
Sat 17th Aug
SL
19:30
Warrington-Leeds
SL
17:00
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
14:30
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:30
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:30
Huddersfield-Castleford
Fri 23rd Aug
SL
Castleford-Warrington
SL
Leeds-Catalans
Sat 24th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Hull KR
SL
14:00
Salford-Huddersfield
Thu 1st Aug
SL 20 Castleford10-20Leigh
SL 20 Wigan26-14Huddersfield
NRL 22 Wests30-48NQL Cowboys
Sun 28th Jul
NRL 21 St.George10-46Penrith
NRL 21 Dolphins14-21Gold Coast
NRL 21 Canberra32-12Souths
CH 19 Batley16-22Halifax
CH 19 Doncaster37-30Barrow
CH 19 Sheffield78-24Whitehaven
CH 19 Wakefield46-18Featherstone
CH 19 Widnes25-6Bradford
CH 19 York34-4Swinton
L1 17 Newcastle34-44Cornwall
L1 17 Hunslet24-32Workington
L1 17 Keighley36-12Midlands
L1 17 Rochdale10-14Oldham
Sat 27th Jul
SL 19 Salford30-22Castleford
SL 19 Catalans24-16Hull FC
NRL 21 Brisbane16-41Canterbury
NRL 21 NQL Cowboys30-22Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 19 495 258 237 30
Warrington 19 498 245 253 28
Hull KR 19 481 255 226 28
Catalans 19 366 274 92 24
Salford 19 355 366 -11 24
St.Helens 19 455 256 199 22

Leeds 19 355 342 13 20
Leigh 19 392 286 106 19
Huddersfield 20 350 453 -103 14
Castleford 20 336 523 -187 13
Hull FC 19 268 566 -298 6
LondonB 19 198 725 -527 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 17 584 206 378 32
Sheffield 17 488 283 205 24
Toulouse 16 468 220 248 23
Widnes 17 410 307 103 21
Bradford 17 397 297 100 21
Doncaster 17 318 410 -92 17

York 18 428 345 83 16
Featherstone 17 440 359 81 16
Batley 17 284 366 -82 16
Swinton 17 342 422 -80 12