Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40287.jpg
:40287.jpg

Quote: PopTart "not as simple as that though is it. Otherwise half of our team would be at HullKR; Hudds; Leeds; Sts. Shaun could be telling him he won't be playing first team with us for a while and if he stays someone with the big bucks will pick him up instead.

I'm not saying I wouldn't have him but he's not the guy to lead the line.'"
Richard moore, Ricky Bibey,Oliver Wilkes, Scott Grix How there careers have changed under JK,Given timesame could happen to Ratchford.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach100No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2011Sep 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Iv noticed everybody seems to have Korky in thier line up....am i correct in thinking we haven't signed him for next season or is there something in the pipeline?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2761No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Jul 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons15f0_files/4861-863FALH-msnicons.jpg
"! Wakefield Trinity Wildcats...The team that just wont go away !":icons15f0_files/4861-863FALH-msnicons.jpg

Quote: LewHart "Iv noticed everybody seems to have Korky in thier line up....am i correct in thinking we haven't signed him for next season or is there something in the pipeline?'"

im sure he signed a 2 yr deal at huddersfield... so unless they choose to release him or we offer to buy him, he'll be going back to huddersfield.

Sculthorpe seems to be getting a game for huddersfield and i believe his contract with us expires at the end of this season making him a free agent, if hudderfield want him and can agree terms, they may consider releasing korkidas, in which case, id see us as favs to sign him...

presuming kear wants him back....

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4980No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023Oct 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23909.gif
'That is why no amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party.... So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin':23909.gif

Quote: BelleVueLifer "im sure he signed a 2 yr deal at huddersfield... so unless they choose to release him or we offer to buy him, he'll be going back to huddersfield.

Sculthorpe seems to be getting a game for huddersfield and i believe his contract with us expires at the end of this season making him a free agent, if hudderfield want him and can agree terms, they may consider releasing korkidas, in which case, id see us as favs to sign him...

presuming kear wants him back....'"

sculthorpe played well in the 2nd half on sunday, made a big difference to the momentum of the game. hopefully brown will take a punt and in doing so give us first pop at korki (as long as the price is right)

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach99No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

we keep saying Millard/blanch and ive seen the comment re Gleeson/george and agree centre/winger partnerships are a crucial area that gets overlooked, but at the moment both these appear to be right sided. so whos playing on the left.

a top class & effectice centre is something we have lacked for a few years everyone goes on about our wingers not scoring loads. but the best wingers or top scorers have class inside of them.

Andy Fletcher (my persosnal fav) - Keith Smith at centre
Martin Offiah - Darren Wright @ widnes - new how to put the winger away
then Gene Miles and Tuigamala at wigan
even Jon Wells scored at cas outside decent centres.
Ade Gardener - Gidley.
Lesley Vainakolo - Shontayne Hape.

IF we get Millard looking at the way he plays Blanch, George or Murphy could have a great season.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach946No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Jan 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: LewHart "Iv noticed everybody seems to have Korky in thier line up....am i correct in thinking we haven't signed him for next season or is there something in the pipeline?'"

Korki got a 3 year deal & still has 2 years left, I can`t see us paying a fee, whether Hudds will release him, who knows?

J.T
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7494No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2016Apr 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3662_1306065880.jpg
[quote="EmmaMur01"]I hope they get relegated. Their fans are idiots.[/quote] [quote="vastman"] honest to god your like a big and not very bright child. [/quote] [quote="'Hitman' Norvern Soul"] You are a sprawling urban metropolis that was once one of Europe's major cities.[/quote] BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3662.jpg

Quote: vastman "I have no idea, which makes me the most honest poster on these forums.

You and some others on here think you know, you always think you know but more often than not you don't.

RL is a rumour machine from start to finish and you can't trust anyone IMHO, and anyone who posts stuff like done deal is a fool IMHO, which includes Wakey fans. Those who I know who do know the truth are never silly enough to post it, why would anyone with the clubs best interests at heart do such a thing?

I wouldn't care if Atkins took me for a cosy dinner for two at the Toby inn and told me he was off I still wouldn't believe it until it was officially announced. Sadly may take pub gossip and friend of a friend stuff as gospel and it simply isn't, it's still just gossip no matter how high up and trusted the alleged source is.

It could be 100% correct but anyone who 100% believes what gets posted on here is an even bigger fool than those who post the rumour.

xxHoneyxx says he's staying - so who do I believe? I hope it's correct for your sake, you need one as it's been a while. Me personally I don't understand the joy so many of you seem to find in telling the bad news which again IMHO it is.'"

eusa_clap.gif Couldn't agree more, most have a 'nailed on' '100% fact' yet when it doesn't deliver there's always an excuse! Still I guess it makes these people feel important in their own strange way.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6744No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Top six 2005 - Trinity.:

1.Blaymire
2.George
3.Atkins
4.Millard
5.Williams
6.Grix
7.Brough
8.Tronc
9.Newton
10.Stoisic
11.Furguson
12.Morrisson
13.Demetriou

14.Latu
15.Moore
16.Bibb
17.Korkidas

Would be awesome.

Drew, Blanch, Obst, Wilkes,Murphy, Henderson to go along with Bibey, Pitts.

But who knows, i dont.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1314No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2011Oct 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Acatinbullland "we keep saying Millard/blanch and ive seen the comment re Gleeson/george and agree centre/winger partnerships are a crucial area that gets overlooked, but at the moment both these appear to be right sided. so whos playing on the left.

a top class & effectice centre is something we have lacked for a few years everyone goes on about our wingers not scoring loads. but the best wingers or top scorers have class inside of them.

Andy Fletcher (my persosnal fav) - Keith Smith at centre
Martin Offiah - Darren Wright @ widnes - new how to put the winger away
then Gene Miles and Tuigamala at wigan
even Jon Wells scored at cas outside decent centres.
Ade Gardener - Gidley.
Lesley Vainakolo - Shontayne Hape.

IF we get Millard looking at the way he plays Blanch, George or Murphy could have a great season.'"

your as old as me ! icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

i remeber that, until smith got poorly though!

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member19907No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1883.jpg
Didn't William Webb Ellis pick up the ball and run, someone should really tell Rugby Union. www.squadbuilder.co.uk:1883.jpg

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2352No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2009Dec 2009LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp019.gif
We put this festival on you b*st*rds With a lotta love We worked for one year for you pigs And you wanna break our walls down And you wanna destroy us Well you go to hell FOUNDER MEMBER OF THE "WE LOVE KORKI" (2009) CLUB:simpsons/simp019.gif

Quote: getdownmonkeyman "www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqnews/australian-stars-face-deportation/2009/08/19/1250362103652.html'"

"Fringe first-grader"

Thats the bit that worries me a little.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach49No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Sandal Wild Cat "Was already thinking about this today after i heard about Millard, so IF Atkins goes & we sign (as i think we will) Stefan Ratchford, i would go for a starting 13 of;

1. Matt Blaymire
2. Damien Blanch
3. Daryl Millard
4. Sean Gleeson
5. Luke George
6. Stefan Ratchford
7. Danny Brough
8. Shane Tronc
9. Terry Newton
10. Michael Korkidas
11. Dale Ferguson
12. Glenn Morrison
13. Jason Demetriou

14. Sam Obst
15. Tevita Leo Latu
16. Richard Moore
17. James Stosic

Thought the test run of the Gleeson-George wing went well on Sunday, & like everyone else I'm already watering at the thought of what a Millard-Blanch could be like if they gel & are fit & well.

Roll on 2010.'"
sorry aint going to happen with stefan has he still has 2 years of is contract left so that means a fee and sorry 2 say u aint rolling in it and if u did pay a fee how much would u be prepared 2 pay

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3929No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2015May 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Fish_PDT/PDT_Fish_01.png
:Fish_PDT/PDT_Fish_01.png

Quote: gally1974 "sorry aint going to happen with stefan has he still has 2 years of is contract left so that means a fee and sorry 2 say u aint rolling in it and if u did pay a fee how much would u be prepared 2 pay'"

Whatever we get paid for Atkins icon_confused.gif: (or at least some of it)

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1494No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2011Feb 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41904.jpg
"Therefore, surely nothing in life is to be feared, only understood. Apart from getting shanked at the cash machine!" I love this city, this is my town. We get a week out, without a doubt, gunna sing it out loud. i love my city this is my town, we get a week out, without a doubt, gunna sing it out loud:41904.jpg

Quote: gally1974 "sorry aint going to happen with stefan has he still has 2 years of is contract left so that means a fee and sorry 2 say u aint rolling in it and if u did pay a fee how much would u be prepared 2 pay'"

AHHH i have been over and over with you at length about this, a contract is only valid when both parties agree upon it, if a player goes to the club and asks to leave because he feels he could fit in better somewhere else what can you do? Keep playing him? Keep paying him? Or look for a buyer uses the transfer fee if need be and find someone who does want to play!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1494No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2011Feb 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41904.jpg
"Therefore, surely nothing in life is to be feared, only understood. Apart from getting shanked at the cash machine!" I love this city, this is my town. We get a week out, without a doubt, gunna sing it out loud. i love my city this is my town, we get a week out, without a doubt, gunna sing it out loud:41904.jpg

Quote: Haywire ""Fringe first-grader"

Thats the bit that worries me a little.'"

Look on the brightside.... Bradford can't even sign "fringe" players these days" icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

The same was said about Jake Webster (HKR) and look how good he is!

56 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
56 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

6.23828125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
3m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
4m