JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Trojan Horse "I have said previously that you would need to budget accordingly. Only a fool wouldn’t. There would be a loss of 1 million potentially however there will also be increases to bridge the shortfall from Wakefield afc (we don’t currently have) and the new business/corporate side. Add to this savings from solar panels/water recycling etc. I wouldn’t be able to guess but I would hazard that by the end we would have the largest budget in the championship should we end up there. Similar if not more than Fev do currently who are full time.

'"

Negotiations for 2024 player contracts are already well under way, I think you're clutching at straws a bit regarding potential new income, I mean Wakefield AFC, they play in the tenth tier of football, is there really big money coming in there right now? Down the line I'm sure there will be some improved revenue streams with the new facilities but that's going to take time.

BTW where's your evidence that Wakefield would get a larger budget in the Championship than Fev (who aren't full time btw, though do have quite a few players who don't have a job outisde rugby)? Fev have some big sponsorship deals and a fully-established system of exploiting the ground to the maximum with multiple events taking place at the clubhouse on a regular basis, that's why Fev are still able to operate on a fairly large playing budget despite tiny central funding. If a club doesn't have that in place, it will be competing at Halifax/Batley/York budget levels.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1080No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: altofts wildcat "
Fev are not full time and have only been able to assemble the team they have because their owner puts in a small fortune. In fact the only way to be able to fund a top end Championship team is through owner investment and we all know our shower of a board are not willing to do this.

'"

That was the case until a few years ago but Mark Campbell has said on several occasions in recent years that the club is now basically self-sufficient in terms of funding, It certainly seems true that the days of him funding the club solo are long gone, it's time rather than money that he invests now.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6816No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Top six 2005 - Trinity.:

Quote: The Phantom Horseman "Negotiations for 2024 player contracts are already well under way, I think you're clutching at straws a bit regarding potential new income, I mean Wakefield AFC, they play in the tenth tier of football, is there really big money coming in there right now? Down the line I'm sure there will be some improved revenue streams with the new facilities but that's going to take time.

BTW where's your evidence that Wakefield would get a larger budget in the Championship than Fev (who aren't full time btw, though do have quite a few players who don't have a job outisde rugby)? Fev have some big sponsorship deals and a fully-established system of exploiting the ground to the maximum with multiple events taking place at the clubhouse on a regular basis, that's why Fev are still able to operate on a fairly large playing budget despite tiny central funding. If a club doesn't have that in place, it will be competing at Halifax/Batley/York budget levels.'"

We have larger crowds, likely have higher sponsorship incomings who I suspect most would remain initially supportive, we will be able to exploit superior facilities come august this year I would envisage too. You can’t provide evidence that Fev would have more or less either. It’s my personal opinion as it is yours. Can’t see how we would be any worse off than Fev are at the least myself.

I believed Fev were full time. Or certainly the majority were. Sure I read it in an article a while back.

As for Wakefield afc. I never said there was big money coming in. That’s what you just said. I don’t think 100k over a season is big money. The owners do have some financial clout behind them I believe at the very least. I suspect there will be decent profits in the deal with afc which will in some ways benefit trinity.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1080No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Trojan Horse "
We can offer Clark a superleague contract though if we wish. Whether that will be void remains to be seen in a few months time but we can still sign with intent. .'"

You can offer James Tedesco, Nathan Cleary, Jack Welsby or Jai Field a super league contract if you wish. Doesn't mean they have to take you seriously.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6816No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Top six 2005 - Trinity.:

Quote: The Phantom Horseman "You can offer James Tedesco, Nathan Cleary, Jack Welsby or Jai Field a super league contract if you wish. Doesn't mean they have to take you seriously.'"

That’s a bit extreme. That’s what negotiations are for. If we can find suiteable agreement great but you don’t give up before you try just with a defeatist attitude. If there’s an opportunity to improve it should be explored. One of the reasons is to find out if it’s viable.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member10477
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2597_1613407166.jpg
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me. WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years" Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015 2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot. 2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son. 2020 - Keeping the faith.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2597.jpg

Quote: The Phantom Horseman "That was the case until a few years ago but Mark Campbell has said on several occasions in recent years that the club is now basically self-sufficient in terms of funding, It certainly seems true that the days of him funding the club solo are long gone, it's time rather than money that he invests now.'"

Mark Campbell earlier this year:-

Featherstone Rovers chairman Mark Campbell has warned that attendances must improve if he is to continue putting money into the club. Rovers are bidding to win promotion from the Championship to Super League and but Campbell revealed their matchday revenue “doesn’t get anywhere near meeting our wage bill”.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6816No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Top six 2005 - Trinity.:

Quote: Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo "Mark Campbell earlier this year

And then went on to sign 2 players since I think? I think there may be a bit of craftsmanship there. Match day revenue is only a portion of the revenue overall. There will be other forms of revenue.

Anyway I regardless I would expect us to be the strongest club on most fronts should we end up in the championship. What’s important is that we invest enough to be the top team in the league or certainly push for that top spot. A winning season would certainly help bring back some fans and positivity around the club. But make no mistake we are very much in charge of our own destiny. Our SL journey isn’t over yet by a long shot. I’m backing the club and players to fight out of this.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1080No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo "Mark Campbell earlier this year
Except he never mentioned putting money into the club himself in the post he made. As i said, he has said several times that the club is self-sufficient now. I'm not saying he doesn't still have money in the club, but Fev's current financial position is more down to his hard work in terms of attracting sponsorship etc rather than him just pumping money in. That post was made on a closed fans' FB page and was just him having a bit of a vent.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain13No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 20187 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

We have larger crowds,

Virtually guarantee you won't have bigger crowds in the Championship. The majority of teams have very few travelling supporters, with only York , and possibly Bradford and Halifax bringing enough to create a vibrant atmosphere. If you are relying on crowds in the Championship for revenue you may have to think again.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3879
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
66815_1344197625.jpeg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_66815.jpeg

Mentioned Sam Wood but looks Hull FC bound…

Another young Locally born player Callum McKelland who’s out of contract at Cas and has something to prove after our injured….possibly useful player at half back in Championship.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callum_McLelland

Maybe a potential partnership with Morgan Smith next year?
Mentioned Sam Wood but looks Hull FC bound…

Another young Locally born player Callum McKelland who’s out of contract at Cas and has something to prove after our injured….possibly useful player at half back in Championship.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callum_McLelland

Maybe a potential partnership with Morgan Smith next year?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13741
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29100_1291104497.jpg
1/10:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_29100.jpg

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/ru ... g-26885866

Full off-contract Super League list

Castleford Tigers
Not yet determined: Liam Watts, Niall Evalds, Nathan Massey, Dan Smith, Jordan Turner, Bureta Faraimo, Alex Sutcliffe, Adam Milner, Mahe Fonua, Suaia Matagi, Kieran Hudson, Jacob Hookem
Terms not offered: Callum McLelland
Absent from list: George Lawler, Greg Eden, Joe Westerman, Bailey Dawson, Muizz Mustapha, Ilikaya Mafi

Catalans Dragons
Not yet determined: Mitchell Pearce, Micky McIlorum, Manu Ma'u, Tyrone May, Tiaki Chan
Terms not offered: Matt Whitley
Retiring: Sam Tomkins
Absent from list: Arthur Romano, Julian Bousquet, Michael Goudemand, Arthur Mourgue, Adam Keighran

Huddersfield Giants
Not yet determined: Jermaine McGillvary, Jack Ashworth, George Roby, Nathan Mason, Leroy Cudjoe
Terms not offered: Michael Lawrence
Absent from list: Chris McQueen, Chris Hill, Owen Trout

Hull FC
Not yet determined: Chris Satae, Danny Houghton, Jamie Shaul, Josh Griffin, Kane Evans, Joe Lovodua, Ben McNamara, Andre Savelio, Adam Swift, Denive Balmforth, Connor Wynne, Mitieli Vulikijapani, Brad Dwyer, Scott Taylor
Terms not offered: Jude Ferreira
Absent from list:

Hull KR
Not yet determined: Luis Johnson
Terms not offered: Ethan Ryan, Sam Wood, Greg Richards, Dan Okoro, Connor Moore, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Jimmy Keinhorst
Absent from list: Max Kirkbright, Kane Linnett

Leeds Rhinos
Not yet determined: Joe Gibbons, Zane Tetevano, James Donaldson, James Bentley, Aidan Sezer, Blake Austin, David Fusitu'a.
Absent from list: Sam Walters, Liam Tindall,

Leigh Leopards
Not yet determined: Ben Reynolds, Jacob Jones, Joe Wardle, Ava Seumanufagai
Absent from list: Tom Nisbet, Aaron Smith, Kai O'Donnell, Nathan Wildie

Salford Red Devils
Not yet determined: Danny Addy, Matty Costello, Rhys Williams, Deon Cross, Amir Bourouh, Adam Sidlow, Ben Hellewell.
Terms not offered: James Greenwood
Absent from list: Chris Atkin, Ken Sio, King Vuniyayawa, Shane Wright.

St Helens
Not yet determined: Lewis Baxter, Dan Hill, Dan Norman, Sam Royle, Taylor Pemberton, Jumah Sambou, Wesley Bruines, Matty Foster
Terms not offered: None
Absent from list: James Bell, McKenzie Buckley, Will Hopoate, Konrad Hurrell, Sione Mata'utia, Curtis Sironen, Jake Wingfield.
Retiring: James Roby.

Wakefield Trinity
Not yet determined: Dane Windrow, Eddie Battle, Matty Ashurst, Lee Gaskell, Jordan Crowther, Lee Kershaw, Jay Pitts, Liam Kay, Rob Butler, Josh Bowden, Jorge Taufua, Kevin Proctor, Ellis Roberts, Renouf Atoni, Robbie Butterworth.
Terms not offered: None.
Absent from list: Max Jowitt, Mason Lino, Harry Bowes, Lewis Murphy.

Warrington Wolves
Not yet determined: Daryl Clark, Peter Mata'utia, Greg Minikin, Aiden Doolan, Jack Derbyshire, Ellis Longstaff, Matty Russell, Luke Thomas.
Terms not offered: None
Absent from list: Ben Currie

Wigan Warriors
Not yet determined: Iain Thornley, Kaide Ellis, Patrick Mago, Willie Isa, Ramon Silva, Cade Cust, Logan Astley, Kavan Rothwell, Ryan Hampshire
Terms not offered: Brad Singleton
Absent from list: Mike Cooper, Abbas Miski
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/ru ... g-26885866

Full off-contract Super League list

Castleford Tigers
Not yet determined: Liam Watts, Niall Evalds, Nathan Massey, Dan Smith, Jordan Turner, Bureta Faraimo, Alex Sutcliffe, Adam Milner, Mahe Fonua, Suaia Matagi, Kieran Hudson, Jacob Hookem
Terms not offered: Callum McLelland
Absent from list: George Lawler, Greg Eden, Joe Westerman, Bailey Dawson, Muizz Mustapha, Ilikaya Mafi

Catalans Dragons
Not yet determined: Mitchell Pearce, Micky McIlorum, Manu Ma'u, Tyrone May, Tiaki Chan
Terms not offered: Matt Whitley
Retiring: Sam Tomkins
Absent from list: Arthur Romano, Julian Bousquet, Michael Goudemand, Arthur Mourgue, Adam Keighran

Huddersfield Giants
Not yet determined: Jermaine McGillvary, Jack Ashworth, George Roby, Nathan Mason, Leroy Cudjoe
Terms not offered: Michael Lawrence
Absent from list: Chris McQueen, Chris Hill, Owen Trout

Hull FC
Not yet determined: Chris Satae, Danny Houghton, Jamie Shaul, Josh Griffin, Kane Evans, Joe Lovodua, Ben McNamara, Andre Savelio, Adam Swift, Denive Balmforth, Connor Wynne, Mitieli Vulikijapani, Brad Dwyer, Scott Taylor
Terms not offered: Jude Ferreira
Absent from list:

Hull KR
Not yet determined: Luis Johnson
Terms not offered: Ethan Ryan, Sam Wood, Greg Richards, Dan Okoro, Connor Moore, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Jimmy Keinhorst
Absent from list: Max Kirkbright, Kane Linnett

Leeds Rhinos
Not yet determined: Joe Gibbons, Zane Tetevano, James Donaldson, James Bentley, Aidan Sezer, Blake Austin, David Fusitu'a.
Absent from list: Sam Walters, Liam Tindall,

Leigh Leopards
Not yet determined: Ben Reynolds, Jacob Jones, Joe Wardle, Ava Seumanufagai
Absent from list: Tom Nisbet, Aaron Smith, Kai O'Donnell, Nathan Wildie

Salford Red Devils
Not yet determined: Danny Addy, Matty Costello, Rhys Williams, Deon Cross, Amir Bourouh, Adam Sidlow, Ben Hellewell.
Terms not offered: James Greenwood
Absent from list: Chris Atkin, Ken Sio, King Vuniyayawa, Shane Wright.

St Helens
Not yet determined: Lewis Baxter, Dan Hill, Dan Norman, Sam Royle, Taylor Pemberton, Jumah Sambou, Wesley Bruines, Matty Foster
Terms not offered: None
Absent from list: James Bell, McKenzie Buckley, Will Hopoate, Konrad Hurrell, Sione Mata'utia, Curtis Sironen, Jake Wingfield.
Retiring: James Roby.

Wakefield Trinity
Not yet determined: Dane Windrow, Eddie Battle, Matty Ashurst, Lee Gaskell, Jordan Crowther, Lee Kershaw, Jay Pitts, Liam Kay, Rob Butler, Josh Bowden, Jorge Taufua, Kevin Proctor, Ellis Roberts, Renouf Atoni, Robbie Butterworth.
Terms not offered: None.
Absent from list: Max Jowitt, Mason Lino, Harry Bowes, Lewis Murphy.

Warrington Wolves
Not yet determined: Daryl Clark, Peter Mata'utia, Greg Minikin, Aiden Doolan, Jack Derbyshire, Ellis Longstaff, Matty Russell, Luke Thomas.
Terms not offered: None
Absent from list: Ben Currie

Wigan Warriors
Not yet determined: Iain Thornley, Kaide Ellis, Patrick Mago, Willie Isa, Ramon Silva, Cade Cust, Logan Astley, Kavan Rothwell, Ryan Hampshire
Terms not offered: Brad Singleton
Absent from list: Mike Cooper, Abbas Miski

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach5290
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10236.jpg
:10236.jpg

In my opinion, MJ,ML,HB,LM are our four best players in the squad. I would have included Corrie Hall as our fith if he was still here. Good lads going out of the club and sad to see.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator20848
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41119.jpg
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha:41119.jpg

Quote: Prince Buster "In my opinion, MJ,ML,HB,LM are our four best players in the squad. I would have included Corrie Hall as our fith if he was still here. Good lads going out of the club and sad to see.'"

JW?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator20848
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41119.jpg
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha:41119.jpg

Quote: Prince Buster "In my opinion, MJ,ML,HB,LM are our four best players in the squad. I would have included Corrie Hall as our fith if he was still here. Good lads going out of the club and sad to see.'"

Oh I see what you mean.
Not on the list means we've offered them a contract to stay.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1340No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20187 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Assume that Rob Butler has returned to us, as he is in the 'Reserves' squad this evening.

43 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
43 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.9619140625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
8m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Irregular Ho
31m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Barstool Pre
48m
Season 2024
tomtom84
Recent
Rumours thread
Dunkirk Spir
Recent
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
Recent
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
55s
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
1m
Season 2024
tomtom84
1m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
3m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
3m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
4m
Douglas Blac
4m
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
4m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
4m
Barstool Pre
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Chris71
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
TODAY
Must do better
Wires71
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,963 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22