FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Wakefield Trinity > Big Days at the Public Inquiry Coming Up!
304 posts in 21 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3829
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18686.jpg
In Springfield, they're eating the dogs, the people that came in. They're eating the cats! They're eating the pets!:18686.jpg

Quote: Theboyem "Simple question then. Having read the section 106 agreement is it the case that the B8 has to just be committed to via the signing of contracts or do they have to be built and working first? Effectively, does Yorkcourts letter to the inquiry guarentee the stadium will be built first or does the 106 say different?'"

Yep, that for me is the Elephant in the room.

Whilst the objections from LCC & the Nimby’s shouldn’t be taken lightly, the thread on the Jihadist website regarding whether the Warehousing has to be built & occupied is a major concern.

The P.I may be successful, but the timescale thereafter may be a very long one.

Quote: Theboyem "

Finally, I know lots of financial stuff and section 106 agreements have got people all excited, especially on the other forum, but we just need to let this inquiry concluded and also let us understand exactly what came out of today and what YCP will say about the ambush. We have met with Yorkcourt and others and have no reason to doubt their motivation, integrity and commitment to this project.'"

The post from I.A regarding yesterday’s proceedings is a great read, however, the bit about section 106, appears a little vague.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1886No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2015Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51581_1309939310.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51581.jpg

Quote: The Devil's Advocate "Yep, that for me is the Elephant in the room.

Whilst the objections from LCC & the Nimby’s shouldn’t be taken lightly, the thread on the Jihadist website regarding whether the Warehousing has to be built & occupied is a major concern.

The P.I may be successful, but the timescale thereafter may be a very long one.

The post from I.A regarding yesterday’s proceedings is a great read, however, the bit about section 106, appears a little vague.'"

Yes I can see the reason why people are concerned. However I don't think the inspector will pass this without the stadium build being made watertight. If one of the special circumstances of greenbelt development is the 'stadium need'
then he must ensure this certainly happens as a result of him allowing overall planning permission.

I think we will get a very good indication of which way this will go at the final session on Thursday and I am sure the inspector will clarify this point then.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5507No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16551_1431692096.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16551.jpg

Quote: jack in the box "Yes I can see the reason why people are concerned. However I don't think the inspector will pass this without the stadium build being made watertight. If one of the special circumstances of greenbelt development is the 'stadium need'
then he must ensure this certainly happens as a result of him allowing overall planning permission.

I think we will get a very good indication of which way this will go at the final session on Thursday and I am sure the inspector will clarify this point then.'"

An open statement from Yorkcourt in plain English stating what will happen will do nicely. No ambiguity, no ifs, buts and maybes, just facts.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13738
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29100_1291104497.jpg
1/10:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_29100.jpg

Quote: Theboyem "An open statement from Yorkcourt in plain English stating what will happen will do nicely. No ambiguity, no ifs, buts and maybes, just facts.'"

To be fair YorkCourt publically stated at the Inquiry that construction of the stadium would start mid 2012 and it was to be a 59 week build. However, I agree it would help if the conditions were clarified.

As someone else has mentioned, LCC went to town as to why they didn’t think this build should go ahead, with very weak arguments. One would’ve though if there were any doubt as the when the stadium build could commence, they would’ve made a bigger show of that rather than being reduced to arguing over the minimum amount of jobs this development would create.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1886No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2015Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51581_1309939310.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51581.jpg

Quote: Khlav Kalash "To be fair YorkCourt publically stated at the Inquiry that construction of the stadium would start mid 2012 and it was to be a 59 week build. However, I agree it would help if the conditions were clarified.

As someone else has mentioned, LCC went to town as to why they didn’t think this build should go ahead, with very weak arguments. One would’ve though if there were any doubt as the when the stadium build could commence, they would’ve made a bigger show of that rather than being reduced to arguing over the minimum amount of jobs this development would create.'"

Not sure of the exact wording they used but LCC have indicated that if this is passed they want the stadium full planning application must be in within 4 months. I am also sure LCC may wish to see the stadium build being made water tight as part of this process

TRB
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10926
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2021Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15993_1515231183.jpeg
[color=#400000:2dasnjxb]"Wakefields Sporting Crusader"[/color:2dasnjxb] [b:2dasnjxb][color=#FF0000:2dasnjxb]For the latest details on the Stadium for Wakefield campaign, log onto [url:2dasnjxb]http://www.swag-online.co.uk[/url:2dasnjxb][/color:2dasnjxb][/b:2dasnjxb] [b:2dasnjxb][color=#0000FF:2dasnjxb]For the latest details on the Supporters Trust, log onto [url:2dasnjxb]http://wakefield.rlfans.com[/url:2dasnjxb][/color:2dasnjxb][/b:2dasnjxb]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15993.jpeg

Quote: jack in the box "Not sure of the exact wording they used but LCC have indicated that if this is passed they want the stadium full planning application must be in within 4 months. I am also sure LCC may wish to see the stadium build being made water tight as part of this process'"

So now we should be thanking LCC and the NIMBY's? icon_stupid.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach976
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

RANDOM & ANONYMOUS N K:

Quote: jack in the box "Not sure of the exact wording they used but LCC have indicated that if this is passed they want the stadium full planning application must be in within 4 months. I am also sure LCC may wish to see the stadium build being made water tight as part of this process'"

Can they make demands like this ????

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13738
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29100_1291104497.jpg

Quote: lifelongfan "Can they make demands like this ????'"

I think it was universally agreed. The inspector would probably put that in as part of the conditions if he were to pass the scheme.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach563
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19784.gif
:19784.gif

Shall we get it approved first before we start worrying about when it will be built? This isn't Richard Wright telling the Ponte and Cas Express it will be built next week. This is a developer talking about planning conditions with a planning inspector who represents the government. YCP displayed a letter stating the stadium would be the first thing to be built, and that building would start mid 2012, taking 59 weeks. Like others have already said, if has been agreed, the stadium is the first thing to be built, and there are doubts over whether finance is in place, whether the units can be filled, or whether it will sufficiently enable the built, it would have been raised sooner than yesterday, and if what YCP are saying isn't true, the planning inspector will sadly say thank you, but no thank you. At this moment in time, any discussion of a build commencing in mid 2012 is more than enough to peak my interest!!

Castleford don't want NM, and their reasons for not wanting NM are the very same reasons we don't want GH. We can butter it up however we like, claim "we want Castleford to get a new stadium", and "we look forward to continuing our rivalry", but sadly, and this is the fault of the RFL, the missing part to both those statements is ", if we get our new stadium first". Whoever builds that stadium first will build themselves a future. Those that don't will either be forced to bite the bullet and cross the border to share that new facility, or face the prospect of living out their days alone.

The problem with the current discussion is that the focus has now shifted from will we get to build, and is now ed more on when will we get to build. Anyone would think we had already been granted approval. The news of "build-out", or a need to pre-let units prior to build only fuel our insecurities. It is not out of the realms of possibility that the units have already been pre let. Unfortunately the inbuilt nature and carcasses of a thousand failed stadium attempts automatically triggers the negative in Wakefield fans. The scaremongering of a few amber shaded individuals and suddenly all the optimism built up from the start of the PI starts to waiver. It's time to think positive. This could happen. When, will be confirmed at the time a SoS decision is confirmed. Until then, stop fretting, and get behind instead of questioning the developer. It's a miracle we have one at all.

RankPostsTeam
International Star483No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: gowerthegroap "snip'"

You have now also reached infamy with a mention on the propaganda board..

Re: Breaking News RE: Newmarket Inquiry

Postby townvilletiger » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:10 pm
It seems many of us with common sense are on the same wave length about what's going on, and the Wakey fans are still in denial!

Posted on RL Fans Tue Dec 20 1.34pm by gowerthegroap

A letter was presented at the inquiry this morning by York Court stating that the stadium will be built first. They then went on to say that should we get the nod, building would start mid 2012 and take 59 weeks. The final stipulation following a discussion relating to conditions was an agreement with Leeds Council that should the development be approved, York Court will have to apply for full planning within 4 months of the result of the Public Inquiry.

On the grounds of that, I would suggest that the stadium will be the first thing to be built, but IA/TRB/somebody more involved will probably be able to confirm that.

No letter was presented at the inquiry yesterday. Here's the letter that was presented on the 8th of December by Yorkcourt (I believe this is what they are referencing). It states Yorkcourt intends to build a stadium, but nowhere does it state that the stadium will be built first or when it will be built! This is letter is only a letter of intent, not a legal obligation and has no standing in law, and the inspector made the same comment. Also, with a development of this size and the costs involved, there has to be a legal obligation in writing (e.g. a 106 agreement), to say building would start mid 2012 and take 59 weeks without this means absolutley nothing:

www.keepandshare.com/doc/3372190 ... -392k?da=y

I intend to retire by the age of 30, doesn't mean I definitely going to!

Yorkcourt have no money, and that's a fact! But the Wakefield fans can keep telling themselves otherwise.

I see Armadillo couldn't explain the 106 agreement to them either.

I'll reiterate what I said on my original post, I am prepared to take any bets, of any amount, that there will never be a stadium at Newmarket. Wildcats fans and Mr Armadillo, put your money where your mouths are!

Other latest offerings are that YCP will wait for planning to be granted and sell the land on.

You are correct in what you say, people should stop getting ahead of themselves, it is not a foregone conclusion. Wait and see if the inquiry goes our way and then timings can be a topic for conversation.
Quote: gowerthegroap "snip'"

You have now also reached infamy with a mention on the propaganda board..

Re: Breaking News RE: Newmarket Inquiry

Postby townvilletiger » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:10 pm
It seems many of us with common sense are on the same wave length about what's going on, and the Wakey fans are still in denial!

Posted on RL Fans Tue Dec 20 1.34pm by gowerthegroap

A letter was presented at the inquiry this morning by York Court stating that the stadium will be built first. They then went on to say that should we get the nod, building would start mid 2012 and take 59 weeks. The final stipulation following a discussion relating to conditions was an agreement with Leeds Council that should the development be approved, York Court will have to apply for full planning within 4 months of the result of the Public Inquiry.

On the grounds of that, I would suggest that the stadium will be the first thing to be built, but IA/TRB/somebody more involved will probably be able to confirm that.

No letter was presented at the inquiry yesterday. Here's the letter that was presented on the 8th of December by Yorkcourt (I believe this is what they are referencing). It states Yorkcourt intends to build a stadium, but nowhere does it state that the stadium will be built first or when it will be built! This is letter is only a letter of intent, not a legal obligation and has no standing in law, and the inspector made the same comment. Also, with a development of this size and the costs involved, there has to be a legal obligation in writing (e.g. a 106 agreement), to say building would start mid 2012 and take 59 weeks without this means absolutley nothing:

www.keepandshare.com/doc/3372190 ... -392k?da=y

I intend to retire by the age of 30, doesn't mean I definitely going to!

Yorkcourt have no money, and that's a fact! But the Wakefield fans can keep telling themselves otherwise.

I see Armadillo couldn't explain the 106 agreement to them either.

I'll reiterate what I said on my original post, I am prepared to take any bets, of any amount, that there will never be a stadium at Newmarket. Wildcats fans and Mr Armadillo, put your money where your mouths are!

Other latest offerings are that YCP will wait for planning to be granted and sell the land on.

You are correct in what you say, people should stop getting ahead of themselves, it is not a foregone conclusion. Wait and see if the inquiry goes our way and then timings can be a topic for conversation.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13738
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29100_1291104497.jpg

It seems they're spending an awful lot of time concerning themselves about it if its never going to happen. Best bet is just to wait and see. if nothing has been started by the end of 2012 then I think we'll all have the answer.

As an aside, if the new thing is that Yorkcourt will sell the land if planning is granted, surely the obligation to build a stadium remains with the planning, therefore the price someone would be willing to pay for this land would be significantly reduced and in reality not worth selling.

RankPostsTeam
International Star360No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65128_1340441177.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65128.jpg

FORGET THEM THEY KNOW SWEET FANNY ADAMS.

Have they attended the inquiry? Have they been objective (or as much as is possible from anyone)? Or do they have hidden motives for wanting Junction 30 not to happen?

No, No & Most certainly yes!

One of my best friends is a very loyal Castleford fan, I really enjoy the banter, especially after a few beers. If Castleford were to go down the pan I'd be devastated for him, but wouldn't care one iota for the likes on the Casforum site. They don't represent the vast majority of Castleford fans, just a bunch of pathetic sheep, tainted by the state of fear and desperation caused by the incompetent leadership.

Why are they not more concerned with the 1 in 100 year flood reports that sign the death of a supermarket on Wheldon Road? Because picking harm in what we do takes focus from their own failings. Us failing is the one & only development plan Castleford have had in the past 20 years. Bottom line.

RankPostsTeam
International Star360No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65128_1340441177.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65128.jpg

PLEASE NO MORE ATTENTION PAID TO CAS FORUM TOPICS.

LET'S CONCENTRATE ON OUR OWN BRIGHT FUTURE.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach563
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19784.gif
:19784.gif

Quote: sixtogo "You have now also reached infamy with a mention on the propaganda board..'"

Jolly good. This must be how it feels when you've made it...

Although lets be fair, there is enough of their garbage touted on here so it's a lot of tat and plenty of tit. From the outside looking in it's quite easy to see why fans of other clubs get balled off with this tiresome Wakefield/Castleford oneupmanship. I'm a Wakefield fan and I'm pretty well tired of it. Between us I think we've almost reached propaganda melting point!! I can't wait til the decision is made, we know either way, and all the while, a little thing called rugby league might take our minds off it all in the background. Roll on Widnes away!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

Quote: gowerthegroap "Jolly good. This must be how it feels when you've made it...

Although lets be fair, there is enough of their garbage touted on here so it's a lot of tat and plenty of tit. From the outside looking in it's quite easy to see why fans of other clubs get balled off with this tiresome Wakefield/Castleford oneupmanship. I'm a Wakefield fan and I'm pretty well tired of it. Between us I think we've almost reached propaganda melting point!! I can't wait til the decision is made, we know either way, and all the while, a little thing called rugby league might take our minds off it all in the background. Roll on Widnes away!!'"

eusa_clap.gif

304 posts in 21 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
304 posts in 21 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.326171875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Film game
Boss Hog
14m
Rumours thread
The Avenger
25m
Leigh it is
Cokey
32m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Cuddleclub
Recent
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
sir adrian m
Recent
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
karetaker
Recent
Recruitment rumours and links
karetaker
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
Recent
Man of Steel
MorePlaymake
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
karetaker
26s
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
38s
Fev H Play Off
Rafa9
44s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
ocdstephen
47s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Cuddleclub
52s
Call for funds
faxcar
1m
Ground Improvements
imwakefieldt
1m
Play-off semi-final
Wollo-Wollo-
1m
Championship Play Off Final
Redscat
2m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Championship Play Off Final
Redscat
TODAY
Man of Steel
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
Captain Hook
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
chapylad
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Rafa9
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Chris71
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
karetaker
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
Cokey
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
TODAY
Must do better
Wires71
TODAY
Warrington Wolves Break Saints Hearts With Golden Point Win
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,072 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 4th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
Sun 22nd Sep
CH 27 Batley28-14Swinton
CH 27 Halifax14-10Bradford
CH 27 Swinton20-22Doncaster
L1 24 Hunslet18-14Midlands
L1 24 Keighley26-22Rochdale
WSL2024 15 LeedsW10-12York V
WSL2024 15 St.HelensW18-4WiganW
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22