Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg
SUPPORT SWAG...:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10363.jpg

Just looking at our 2018 squad, possibly our second-best squad in SL after 2004.

1 Scott Grix
2 Tom Johnstone
3 Bill Tupou
4 Reece Lyne
5 Ben Jones-Bishop
6 Jacob Miller
7 Liam Finn
8 David Fifita
9 Kyle Wood
10 Anthony England
11 Matty Ashurst
12 Danny Kirmond
13 Tyler Randell
14 Justin Horo
15 Pauli Pauli
16 Tinirau Arona
17 Craig Huby
18 Joe Arundel
19 James Batchelor
20 Keegan Hirst
21 Max Jowitt
22 Jordan Baldwinson
23 Chris Annakin
24 Mason Caton-Brown
25 Ryan Hampshire
26 Luke Hooley
27 Jordan Crowther
28 Lee Kershaw
29 Lewis Wray
30 Christian Ackroyd

To me, it looks like we went with 4 out and out props, two middles and a project.

Fifita - Fifita
Huby - Green
England - Tangata
Hirst - ?

Arona - Arona (Prop/LF)
Pauli Pauli - Tanginoa (is there any doubt over who wins this one?)

Baldwinson - Aydin

So as far as I can see they are pretty similar, just one out and out prop short. No offence but when you consider that prop Hirts I don't think it would be too hard to replace with similar. In fact, is we get Battye it's a far superior swap. Also, Aydin looks a far better prospect then Baldwinson.

Truth is if we can get Fifita back on track, get Green fully fit, and Tangata and especially Arona find their top form we are ok. It clearly demonstrates that it was the lack of injuries in 2018 and the endless list of injuries in 2019/20 that was the killer, not the lack of numbers, assuming people realise we can only afford so many players.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36076
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg

Quote: vastman "Going slightly OT but an interesting choice of players there and one that shows how incredibly difficult it can be t sign the right players, especially at youth level.

Hooley was touted as a star in the making. Yet IMO his career in SL was over after his first big game appearance in the boxing day game a few years back. Don't know why but for some players just freeze when they step up and he instantly looked out of his depth. Yet 18 months previous the smart money was on him.

Gwaze on the other hand never looked a world beater but he was making steady progress and looked a reasonable squad player in the four games he played. We could do with him now that's for sure. I'm told and I can't offer to much detail that Gwaze wasn't let go for Rugby reasons but due to a shall we say a difference of opinion on current issues, you work it out. Might not be right but my source is usually on the money.

These may be relatively unimportant younger players but it's not untypical of all ages and goes to show just how difficult it is to get the right blend of 30 players and then keep them happy, I couldn't do it.'"

Apology to Titus, I'd got the wrong end of the stick and I have been rightly chastised. I'm not sure why Wakey didn't keep him on but for whatever reason he was let go it wasn't for the reason I eluded to icon_surprised.gifops:

RankPostsTeam
International Star2120No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
56034_1356885742.png
[b:19e3zrpk]DONT TOUCH THE WATCH[/b:19e3zrpk]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_56034.png

I always thought Chris Annakin never reached his full potential, he was an animal at academy level. Shame.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20344No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5733.jpeg

Quote: Pat Bateman "I always thought Chris Annakin never reached his full potential, he was an animal at academy level. Shame.'"

Sadly never had the size to carry it into SL.

Great effort and endeavour but just lacked that weight and size.

I think it’s a shame he wasn’t groomed to be a 13 who can cover 9. He looked like he had the game for that role.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2120No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
56034_1356885742.png
[b:19e3zrpk]DONT TOUCH THE WATCH[/b:19e3zrpk]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_56034.png

Quote: jonh "Sadly never had the size to carry it into SL.

I think it’s a shame he wasn’t groomed to be a 13 who can cover 9. He looked like he had the game for that role.'"

Yes he should of been transitioned into a 9 at SL level. Think he’d of been decent.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6733No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Top six 2005 - Trinity.:

Quote: Pat Bateman "
Quote: Pat Bateman "Sadly never had the size to carry it into SL.

I think it’s a shame he wasn’t groomed to be a 13 who can cover 9. He looked like he had the game for that role.'"

Yes he should of been transitioned into a 9 at SL level. Think he’d of been decent.'"

I liked Chris. He was a good honest grafter. Local lad and while not a superstar he gave what he had to the trinity 110%.

You must mean transition to 9 in his young years because he couldn’t have been further from a 9 the last few years he was at trinity. His ball handling skills were always suspect in collision and never really saw him lay out many passes. The guy would run into a brick wall. If he was a few inch taller he would have been a very very good damaging forwards. Can hold his head high though. Albeit a squad rotation player the lad lived his SL dream.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36076
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg

Quote: jonh "Sadly never had the size to carry it into SL.

All clubs have these mystery players, where you wonder why they were never pushed in a new direction. It was obvious Anakin would never be big enough, some like Belly get away with it but Anakin didn’t have that X factor. He should have been re trained as a no 9 at a guess, assuming of course he had the aptitude but for some reason they carried on pushing him as a back rower. He had some blinders but without the physicality to back it up he just couldn’t compete on a regular basis.

Worse still he didn’t fair much better in the Championship. Mishandled career I suppose.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36076
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg

Quote: Trojan Horse "I liked Chris. He was a good honest grafter. Local lad and while not a superstar he gave what he had to the trinity 110%.

You must mean transition to 9 in his young years because he couldn’t have been further from a 9 the last few years he was at trinity. His ball handling skills were always suspect in collision and never really saw him lay out many passes. The guy would run into a brick wall. If he was a few inch taller he would have been a very very good damaging forwards. Can hold his head high though. Albeit a squad rotation player the lad lived his SL dream.'"

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36076
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg

Quote: Trojan Horse "I liked Chris. He was a good honest grafter. Local lad and while not a superstar he gave what he had to the trinity 110%.

You must mean transition to 9 in his young years because he couldn’t have been further from a 9 the last few years he was at trinity. His ball handling skills were always suspect in collision and never really saw him lay out many passes. The guy would run into a brick wall. If he was a few inch taller he would have been a very very good damaging forwards. Can hold his head high though. Albeit a squad rotation player the lad lived his SL dream.'"

There is an obsession in the U.K. game that your position is set in stone, despite these positions often being rather randomly handed out to kids as young as 8 or 9. Frankly it’s ridiculous, there are so many factors that can change as a player grows up.

Imho when a player enters the scholarship system at SL level they should be regularly be re-evaluated.

Simple example. Although Jowitt is now cracking it at FB did anyone ever look at him at some point and think, this lad can lay on a good pass, perhaps SO is a better option? This is at ages 16+.

Or as some players go through growth spurts do the clubs look and think a change in position is worth a look at? You could argue that just because your tall doesn’t mean your prop and that’s true. However be scientific about it, look at the father, is he tall and skinny or is he thick set and obviously capable of carrying some weight. Its genetics and its a well known science.

Maybe clubs do this but I do wonder. One thing I’m certain about is that it’s never too late for a player to find his true calling.

It happens in Australia all the time but in Australia players can drop out and re learn their craft at bush level. Then they get the chance to trial again for NRL clubs, something that doesn’t seem to happen in SL anymore, whatever happened to A N Other?

Instead we have a never ending merry go round of players from an ever decreasing pool of club trained players, many of whom are well past their sell by date.

As a game SL really needs to start thinking more outside the box where talent is concerned.

Rant over.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2399No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46934_1276712580.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46934.jpg

Quote: vastman "There is an obsession in the U.K. game that your position is set in stone, despite these positions often being rather randomly handed out to kids as young as 8 or 9. Frankly it’s ridiculous, there are so many factors that can change as a player grows up.

Imho when a player enters the scholarship system at SL level they should be regularly be re-evaluated.

Simple example. Although Jowitt is now cracking it at FB did anyone ever look at him at some point and think, this lad can lay on a good pass, perhaps SO is a better option? This is at ages 16+.

Or as some players go through growth spurts do the clubs look and think a change in position is worth a look at? You could argue that just because your tall doesn’t mean your prop and that’s true. However be scientific about it, look at the father, is he tall and skinny or is he thick set and obviously capable of carrying some weight. Its genetics and its a well known science.

Maybe clubs do this but I do wonder. One thing I’m certain about is that it’s never too late for a player to find his true calling.

It happens in Australia all the time but in Australia players can drop out and re learn their craft at bush level. Then they get the chance to trial again for NRL clubs, something that doesn’t seem to happen in SL anymore, whatever happened to A N Other?

Instead we have a never ending merry go round of players from an ever decreasing pool of club trained players, many of whom are well past their sell by date.

As a game SL really needs to start thinking more outside the box where talent is concerned.

Rant over.'"

It happens more than you think. I seem to remember Max playing six during his Scholarship days, and Chester has used him there as well. Hampshire is another, viewed as a half but is used more at full back and even on the wing at Cas. Didn’t Danny Kirmond start out as a winger at Fev? Even Joe Arundel, played centre all his professional life, is seen as an adequate second rower these days, even if it’s just cover.

I doubt though we’ll see many do what Nigel Bell did, start at scrum half and finish at prop! Closest I can think of is Tony Clubb. I’m sure he played centre for England and now he’s prop at Wigan?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator20759
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41119.jpg
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha:41119.jpg

I think the other problem in England is the mantra that big lads go in the pack.

I always felt that if Mal Meninga were English he'd be a prop. And probably an average one.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36076
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg

Quote: PopTart "I think the other problem in England is the mantra that big lads go in the pack.

I always felt that if Mal Meninga were English he'd be a prop. And probably an average one.'"

Lucas Wallshaw, centre as a junior but Agar decided he was big and played him at prop. That would be fine but Wallshaw was happy at being a centre and didn’t want to prop.

I know the lad had issues out of the game but in his case imagine what he’d be like now if he’d have got his wish and his head together.

So yes it works both ways but maybe some coaches shouldn’t always assume they know what’s best for the player. Give the players a chance to work it out for themselves. May take longer but the results may be better.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2219
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47750_1364064681.jpg
[i:1jzbvqku]The mind is like a parachute. If it's not open it won't work. - Frank Zappa[/i:1jzbvqku]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47750.jpg

Quote: imwakefieldtillidie "It happens more than you think. I seem to remember Max playing six during his Scholarship days, and Chester has used him there as well. Hampshire is another, viewed as a half but is used more at full back and even on the wing at Cas. Didn’t Danny Kirmond start out as a winger at Fev? Even Joe Arundel, played centre all his professional life, is seen as an adequate second rower these days, even if it’s just cover.

I doubt though we’ll see many do what Nigel Bell did, start at scrum half and finish at prop! Closest I can think of is Tony Clubb. I’m sure he played centre for England and now he’s prop at Wigan?'"

Not in the current era, but Don Fox did and was top class in every position he played.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36076
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg

Getting back to prop forwards for a moment.

There may be a logic going on here that we have not taken into account.

Bit of bored speculation on my part, no actual evidence at all.

Now I’m not being cynical here just totally realistic. It soon becomes obvious that the season will be delayed, personally, I think it will start late March.

So why bother at this late date to sign/loan a player who isn’t actually needed just yet. Why not instead save the pennies so that if the time comes we are in a position to go for the best we can get?

The horrors of Covid aside this is really good business. I suspect we already have players in mind and deals worked out. All ready to be implemented but only if needed. This is especially relevant with any loan signings, let the parent club pay for their keep, not us.

I’m not brown-nosing MC but it is very much in keeping with his ethos. Yet as I say it’s not cynical or exploitative, quite to opposite. I think the club has used this forced hiatus to give an extra two Academy players a leg up that they otherwise wouldn’t have go, which to me is a good thingt.

Still as ever may be totally wrong. icon_confused.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5086No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Nov 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14911_1666773367.jpg
[b:3diuzizv][color=#0000FF:3diuzizv]WAKEFIELD[/color:3diuzizv] [color=#FF0000:3diuzizv]TRINITY[/color:3diuzizv] - [color=#FF0000:3diuzizv]The[/color:3diuzizv] [color=#0000FF:3diuzizv]PRIDE[/color:3diuzizv] [color=#FF0000:3diuzizv]of[/color:3diuzizv] [color=#0000FF:3diuzizv]Sporting[/color:3diuzizv] [color=#FF0000:3diuzizv]Wakefield[/color:3diuzizv][/b:3diuzizv] [b:3diuzizv][color=#FF0000:3diuzizv]THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS[/color:3diuzizv][/b:3diuzizv]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_14911.jpg

Quote: vastman "There is an obsession in the U.K. game that your position is set in stone, despite these positions often being rather randomly handed out to kids as young as 8 or 9. Frankly it’s ridiculous, there are so many factors that can change as a player grows up.

Rant over.'"

I know there are massive differences between the 2 sports but I coach junior football and the FA's ethos is that at junior level players should be played in all positions to get them comfortable on the ball and to let them naturally develop towards what their final position will be.
It is also the main philosophy of the very successful Ajax team that produces some exceptionally talented players. Right through there youth development they are encouraged to play everywhere from goalkeeper to striker and everywhere in between.
As you say people develop at different rates and choosing a position for someone based on where they played at 10 or 11 is not always going to work.

173 posts in 13 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
173 posts in 13 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.5888671875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Jack Burton
9s
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
BP1
9s
Recruitment rumours and links
Alffi_7
11s
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
FoxyRhino
20s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
23s
Film game
Boss Hog
24s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
45s
Who do we want in the play-offs
Captain Hook
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
scarrie
1m
East stand
PopTart
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Cokey
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
FlyingScotty
TODAY
Squad for London
just_browny
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
Huddersfield
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
BP1
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
FoxyRhino
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside York Knights Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Old FC when we knew how to play rugby
mk_fc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
karetaker
TODAY
Dons v Widnes - Sunday 15 September 2024
Kick and cha
TODAY
Catalans Keep Season Alive With Victory Over The Broncos
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,819 80,12014,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Salford
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
SL 26 St.Helens40-4Castleford
SL 26 Wigan38-0Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 26 657 336 321 42
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 26 550 483 67 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 26 434 648 -214 18
Castleford 26 415 701 -286 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20