JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41119.jpg
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha:41119.jpg

Quote: JINJER "Sorry poptart, I've had it all my life.
The thing is Jinjer, reading that, I don't know why we don't agree. Surely you are not saying that is your preferred way. Turning the other cheek is good, but you shouldn't need to.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member6109No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2023Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2552.jpg
KEAR OUT !!!!:2552.jpg

Quote: Towns88 "Very interesting post Roonaldo6. Do you think, irrespective of the whole Griffin / fanzine debacle that you would've lost your passion for supporting WTW anyway? Got a fair few mates who used watch Cas with myself week in , week out, now they just don't, gradually the flame flickered out. Either that or I am just dross company!'"

I'd love to give you the correct answer but Im not sure to be honest as things may have changed. I'll give you an honest answer and that was after the meeting I walked away feeling a little let down. Ferres agreed with Griffins attitude but didnt want the hassle of this hanging over the club all for something that they hadnt done. I didnt want the clubs support but I felt the way they moved the goalposts in terms of cancelling the fanzine and stopping me selling it in the ground was a bit of a stab in the back.

The game itself has declined over the years. Many supporters will argue that the product has got better but in reality it hasnt. Ticket prices have gone up to at least £20 a pop, fuel has increased so travel to games has become more expensive. I'll give Wakefield their dues for putting on other entertainment etc.. to attract the fans and the crowds have increased since the new regime took over but at the time of my support on the field it was dire. Then with the whole no relegation saga, the usual heated derbies between Wakefield vs Castleford which will stay in my memories forver as some of the best games ever encountered for the tension and well the results, became just another game. Another 2 points, it didnt matter who won in reality anymore than it did if we played London at home. Neither team were going to get relegated and it just wasnt the same anymore.

I was in a pub last month, watching the football minding my own business. The new season was about to start and somebody asked another guy if he was going to the game, his answer... "Why should I pay £20 or even £50 for me and the family to go watch a game freezing my nads off etc... when I can sit in the luxury of my own home, crack open a can and spark a fag without a care in the world, while watching the game on my 50 inch HD telly !!".

Every other week, Ive got somebody asking me if Im coming back, my best mate asks me all the time, offering me a free spare ticket, Ive never once taken him up on the opportunity. I dont know why, but ultimately I just dont have the passion anymore that was once fuelled travelling round the grounds as an 18 year old watching Wakefield dominate Division 1, the Fev game, the promo and all the highs and lows that SL battles brought. Ive had fun times, Ive had bad times, but ultimately they are just a distant memory.

The whole Griffin saga was probably just the cap on the candle that ended the flame.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach36015
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10363_1334937642.jpg
SUPPORT SWAG...:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10363.jpg

Quote: Roonaldo6 "I'll add my bit as its nice to remember the good old days, and as one of the Griffin hate mob Im as much to blame as anyone.

Griffin when he arrived on trial was the surprise package of the season, he was obviously here to impress to get a deal in the big show and he proved he had the ability to do just that. He was eager for the ball, made hard yards and his impressive form if I remember rightly lead to a call up to the International squad, it might have been the train on squad or something but all the same people were taking note about this youngster bursting on the scene from down south. Wakefield had to pay good money to keep him and Griffin got the deal he wanted till 2006. However once the ink dried on the contract the performances began to spiral downwards. The youngster who was eager for the ball became one who wasnt interested anymore. His hard yards became soft inches, he wasnt alone in this, I'll agree with that, there were others who just wernt pulling their weight.

The defining moment in his career and for all this to escalate to where it has was Huddersfield away in 2006. Its a long time ago so Im trying to remember but Im sure we went 20-0 up at half time and were cruising and then second half was a shambles and we lost the game 26-20. After the game about 20 fans decided to protest and waited for the team outside the changing rooms. Some players hung their heads and ignored the chants and walked to the bus, some faced up to the 20 and apologised but one took exception. One decided he wasnt happy and got rather angry and offered to fight a fan. Griffin was quickly surrounded by staff and players and was moved onto the coach. That reaction was what sparked the flame, from then on Griffin was the scapegoat because of his actions. I think Tony Smith got the sack after that game and to be fair to him, he came over and was understanding of the fans fury but enough was enough.

After that Griffin got the abuse, every game home or away that 20 would hammer him, the 20 became 50, the 50 became god knows how many once all the youngsters grabbed onto the fan club. Griffin was booed every touch, I know, I was doing the booing !! We wanted him out, and would do anything we could to get him out. He reacted every time, with hand gestures etc... Soon after, he went to the Wakefield Express who printed that Griffin was getting picked on by the fans and he didnt know what he had done wrong. At the time, id just started writing the WTF Fanzine which I did alone but with the help of a few others (who will remain nameless) to tart it up and get it on the streets. Issue 1 went down well, but it was expected to go down well to get on the right side of many, I told everyone who knew me that Issue 2 would ruffle a few feathers and boy did I do that. I basically had a go at Griffin (for his actions at Huddersfield and games afterwards) and Solomona (for jumping ship when he was our hero). Everything I wrote was the truth, no lies but I went after Griffin in a big way. At Hull away I faced 6 Australian women outside the bar, who abused the living hell out of me, including one woman (Ben Jeffries wife) who went ballistic and her departing words were "See you in court, d******d". Id not even had a go at BJ, but the Aussies stuck together and they definitely made their mark on me. They were mad because of what Id wrote about Solomona and the picture I used of him with his young child. At the time I was new and naive and the child protection laws wernt that clear. With what I know now, I shouldnt have used it, I was wrong but at the time the picture suited the moment, if Id have blurred the child out, maybe the Aussies wouldnt have gone mad. Rumours were circulating that I was in bother, or people were trying to track me down. I was invited to a meeting with Steve Ferres and went along expecting to face the female Aussies. This time though it was mainly about Griffin. His wife had put a formal complaint about my piece in the fanzine about degrading her husband. Because I wasnt linked to the club they could do nothing (which is what I wanted) except ban me from selling it in the ground. I was told Griffin would go to court if I didnt apologise and cease publication. There was nothing in that magazine that I couldnt back up, I was happy to go to court as Id done no wrong in my eyes except slag someone off in the same way the football fanzines do on a monthly basis. The issue was cost, Id expect some hefty court fees and it really wasnt worth the hassle. I wanted to go head to head vs Griffin and his wife but I bottled it. I already knew I was a few hundred quid out of pocket by cancelling the fanzine even though the printer (a Wakey fan on here) did it at cost price. Could I really go back knowing this could escalate out of control ? Even though in my head I knew I was right, I had to apologise and thats what I did. The court action never came about but the hatred towards Griffin was still there.

There are various other incidents which Griffin was involved in which I wont bore everyone. I told everyone I knew about the meeting, so they were aware of the situation. Maybe my sad tale lead to their hatred towards Griffin escalating even more. Me, well after that meeting something got taken away from me. A lifelong fan, as supportive as anyone, not anymore. The games became a bore (mainly because they were boring anyway), for me it became an expensive trip to see my mates for a pint and a chat. Id drink in Cats bar and watch maybe ten minutes of the game. The away game trips dwindled from every game to once a month to never. The season ticket renewal letter arrived, I threw it in the bin. A reminder arrived, I threw that in the bin too. The e-mail reminders arrived, they went in the virtual bin. The trip to the club shop to buy the £150 season ticket, the home and away shirts for £100, the polo shirts and various other bits and pieces remained on the shelves. Id just lost all appetite for Wakefield Trinity Wildcats. I wont go big headed, but I was a popular fan, every game Id stop and chat to many fans I knew including opposition fans who Id met over the years. But that popular fan became a nobody in a short time span, and the reason for this, the complaint from Griffin. Even living within walking distance of Headingley, I just couldnt be bothered to go to the playoff game last season, instead optin for the telly.

Ive seen him many times recently, he doesnt know who I am, maybe one day I'll sit down and have a chat. How he reacts I'll never know. He may kick the you know what out of me, if thats the case so be it, but I'll threaten the court action then and we will be level. But deep down, I dont want to speak to him. Im not scared, I'll stand by my words to anyone but when he hears the full story, the truth and the ending that the once die hard fan now just doesnt care about Wakefield, he will know he has won.

As for this incident, Ive heard things and the people involved were involved at Huddersfield so I'll back them up with what they said to him. Some people just wont forget things and thats totally their decision. But in terms of free speech and say what you want to people as much as Id love to say what you want, from first hand experience.... Just be carefull !!'"

No need to remain nameless, I was the tarter upper - as I was for just about any pre AG printed stuff.

I can't comment on most of the Griffin stuff as I wasn't there and I've made my feelings clear.

However WTF was a shame, it was a real Fanzine unlike 4foxsake which was good but fully aligned to the club which was never a secret.

I saw both issues in advance (obviously) and although not to my taste I saw nothing in either that seemed wrong to me, typical fanzine stuff really. The only thing that caught us both unawares was the fact the Solomona's kiddy was on the cover shot of issue 2 and apparently we needed permission for that - something we did by mistake and were genuinly sorry for. Other than that there was the issue with selling it in the ground and on that I fully appreciated the club couldn't allow that without prior editing. You understandably didn't want that so all it did was limit your sales opportunities. Funny thing is now you'd sell it via ebay and facebook etc or via a blog.

It really is a shame it failed because much as I enjoyed doing 4fox sake with Benny and the rest we were always a bit constrained. Be nice to see you back as this team may not be the best but in most games they show spirit, give it a wirl. As for WTF we still need a real fanzine and always will and I'm still here to help so long as I feel it's within the realms of decency etc.

Finally you can moan and groan all you want but none of your confrontation match the mothers backlash I and especially Feline received for my infamous Cheerleaders article in Issue 1 of 4foxsake. That was more like a fatwa and I'd rather fight Griffin any day icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2023Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2552.jpg

Quote: RebelRebel " <Snip> You snip me, Im snipping you back'"

Yes, your right in many ways. Children dont come cheap !!

A normal game for me, would be £100. Most of that money was wasted on beer and betting on the game, but home or away I'd spend £100 each game. I might have made it all back and some more a few weeks with a winner but ultimately it was £100. The club probably saw £50 of that each game and thats without any admission knocked off because of the season ticket. Id wake up on Monday, check the bank balance and think well was it worth it yesterday ? Having watched probably 20% of the match and spent more time chatting to friends / old players etc... The answer was no. The money could be put elsewhere in terms of bringing up a child and whereas before Id argue the toss with the wife that I had to go watch Wakefield, the answer slowly became a "Well I cant be bothered watching it today, so Im not going".

Sad I know, especially with some of the tales from the away games including been outside that sports bar in Perpignan etc... icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7400
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14916_1445291540.jpeg
Twitter...@GINGERWILDCAT:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_14916.jpeg

Sports bar in Perpignan.....I could tell some tails about those days!! icon_lol.gif
But maybe that's another thread! icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7400
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14916_1445291540.jpeg
Twitter...@GINGERWILDCAT:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_14916.jpeg

Quote: PopTart "The thing is Jinjer, reading that, I don't know why we don't agree. Surely you are not saying that is your preferred way. Turning the other cheek is good, but you shouldn't need to.'"

It's good to disagree Poptart! icon_wink.gif
Don't know how to do mini quotes so i'll just answer you.
Yes it's obviously my preferred way or i'd have tw*tted someone in the last 35 years, I've got a vile temper when roused but i'm a lover not a fighter and the wife says i'm not much good at the lovin side.
Turning the cheek, you shouldn't need to. Absolutely right mate but I just take the moral high ground on that one. icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2023Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2552.jpg

Quote: vastman "No need to remain nameless, I was the tarter upper - as I was for just about any pre AG printed stuff.

I can't comment on most of the Griffin stuff as I wasn't there and I've made my feelings clear.

However WTF was a shame, it was a real Fanzine unlike 4foxsake which was good but fully aligned to the club which was never a secret.

I saw both issues in advance (obviously) and although not to my taste I saw nothing in either that seemed wrong to me, typical fanzine stuff really. The only thing that caught us both unawares was the fact the Solomona's kiddy was on the cover shot of issue 2 and apparently we needed permission for that - something we did by mistake and were genuinly sorry for. Other than that there was the issue with selling it in the ground and on that I fully appreciated the club couldn't allow that without prior editing. You understandably didn't want that so all it did was limit your sales opportunities. Funny thing is now you'd sell it via ebay and facebook etc or via a blog.

It really is a shame it failed because much as I enjoyed doing 4fox sake with Benny and the rest we were always a bit constrained. Be nice to see you back as this team may not be the best but in most games they show spirit, give it a wirl. As for WTF we still need a real fanzine and always will and I'm still here to help so long as I feel it's within the realms of decency etc.

Finally you can moan and groan all you want but none of your confrontation match the mothers backlash I and especially Feline received for my infamous Cheerleaders article in Issue 1 of 4foxsake. That was more like a fatwa and I'd rather fight Griffin any day
icon_lol.gif Oh The Cheerleaders !!

Funny how these stories that you forget come flooding back. The Skyrack, Boxing Day after the Whinos friendly. There stood a girl, from behind looked stunning, from the front a face I recognised. A Blue Wkd later and it all came flooding out, the ex cheerleader wanted revenge and she saw me as a way to get it, maybe she was slightly worse for wear but genuinely she was a nice girl and she seemed upset at what had gone on. Had I gone to print with the full story, I doubt a certain manager would still be at the club and Id have got the blame but at the time I didnt care, I just wanted a story to get heads turning and I did a little bit, but it could have been a whole lot worse !! I never saw eye to eye with the manager in question nor her husband, Im told shes doing a really good job these days which I wont knock, but to me her heritage lies at the Jungle and with that I'll always be on the ex cheerleaders side. I actually met another one not so long back in a bar, and she backed up the story.

But the above was what I was all about, I had my own opinions but I also had contacts / friends everywhere. If something was going on behind the scenes I normally got to know about it. I had enough to print 12 fanzines a year and an annual in December if I wanted. Phonecalls, texts, e-mails, it never stopped but ultimately I just couldnt go to print with everything. In December, a conversation with someone lead to me hearing tales about the current junior scouting setup and how much of a farce it is. Id have gone to print with that in more detail had I still been going but Id have upset the club again including an ex favourite player of mine who crossed to the other side.

Im sure I said it when I eneded but just in case, thanks for all the help. I still dont agree with everything you put on here, but then again who doesnt. But in terms of working with you on the mag, I can only heap praise as the end product was just what I wanted.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2023Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2552.jpg

Quote: TrinityIHC "Yeah well remembered fella - all around the same time as the Webcats were going as well. Had some good games over with the Wire lot and that tournament in East Ardsley or somewhere. That fanzine was quality too, think I've still got it with the few programmes I got from that year.'"

I was trying to track you down a few months back. Weve reformed in a little way, not sure in what form yet as the game has changed in a big way since our days. We had a one off game against the current lot of players at the back end of last year which was fun. Hunt down Wakefield Webcat Legends on Facebook if your on and you'll get to know if anything progresses this year in terms of rekindled games against the old guard as its the 10 year anniversary this year.

RankPostsTeam
International Star5123
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60524_1510403940.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60524.jpg

I think I know who you mean. Stunning figure, redhead (nutty in colour) and a good dancer to boot.

BTW - Great few posts there Ronaldo6. eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star223No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2019Apr 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Roonaldo6 "Yes, your right in many ways. Children dont come cheap !!

A normal game for me, would be £100. Most of that money was wasted on beer and betting on the game, but home or away I'd spend £100 each game. I might have made it all back and some more a few weeks with a winner but ultimately it was £100. The club probably saw £50 of that each game and thats without any admission knocked off because of the season ticket. Id wake up on Monday, check the bank balance and think well was it worth it yesterday ? Having watched probably 20% of the match and spent more time chatting to friends / old players etc... The answer was no. The money could be put elsewhere in terms of bringing up a child and whereas before Id argue the toss with the wife that I had to go watch Wakefield, the answer slowly became a "Well I cant be bothered watching it today, so Im not going".

Sad I know, especially with some of the tales from the away games including been outside that sports bar in Perpignan etc...

This is a really interesting read. It can't have always been like that on the money front can it? It's perfectly possible to go to a game and not drink (I very rarely do) or spend on ancillary items. If you're spending that much and not actually watching the game then you don't have the same outlook on the game as most of us I'd imagine. I primarily go to watch the game because I like watching rugby league - surely this must have been the same for you, otherwise why go in the first place and how would you develop a love of the club to the extent where you wrote a fanzine.

I think it's a shame you're not attending, why not come along and enjoy the sport, and the atmosphere and leave the betting and the boozing alone. You might just discover why you fell in love with Trinity again.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1886No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2015Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51581_1309939310.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51581.jpg

I like a good drink as much as anyone but I never drink before or during the game. However when the match is over I don't mind having a good skinfull especially after a win. Can't see the point of blowing money on the they sell at most grounds and missing parts of the game you have paid to see due to visits to the bog.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2023Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2552.jpg

Quote: Tigerade "I think I know who you mean. Stunning figure, redhead (nutty in colour) and a good dancer to boot.

BTW - Great few posts there Ronaldo6.
I just know her for dancing at the Jungle and getting her knockers out for either Nuts or Zoo.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2023Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2552.jpg

Quote: violetrwb "This is a really interesting read. It can't have always been like that on the money front can it? It's perfectly possible to go to a game and not drink (I very rarely do) or spend on ancillary items. If you're spending that much and not actually watching the game then you don't have the same outlook on the game as most of us I'd imagine. I primarily go to watch the game because I like watching rugby league - surely this must have been the same for you, otherwise why go in the first place and how would you develop a love of the club to the extent where you wrote a fanzine.

I think it's a shame you're not attending, why not come along and enjoy the sport, and the atmosphere and leave the betting and the boozing alone. You might just discover why you fell in love with Trinity again.'"

I sound like a gambling alcoholic !! Maybe I am !!

Home games - Id go to the game with a group of friends. We would either meet at Weatherspoons at 12pm and start there before moving on to the game. It latterly moved to meeting in a pub in Normy at a similar time and again making our way to the game from there. The friends were brilliant, some amazing times. We'd go to the Con Club before and after the game to either celebrate the win or drown our sorrows. Drinking in the ground wasnt always a norm though. The beer was watered down garbage in all fairness (dont know if still is) but one person goes to the bar, normally the rest will follow. Plus when youve had a good drink, your more than likely going to continue than having a break for a couple of hours. All my money didnt just go on beer within the ground though, Id buy a programme, a fanzine (one of the others), a golden gamble, Id chuck money into the collections, I just did my bit to help the club as at the time it was my club. Id stand as passionate as anyone in the famous corner of the ground and watch the whole game and support the team till the end. It was only after the "meeting" and when I lost a little faith that I lost the will to stand in the corner. Id watch from there and think, god this is boring. In the John Kear 5 Drives And A Kick era it was terrible. Dont get me wrong, he saved the club and will never be forgotten for that but eventually his mentality and direction on the pitch lead us to playing a game that as poor as it could be. I began to watch from behind the sticks in the bar there, and slowly began to watch the game as the crowd got a little louder and you knew something was happening. I moved upto Cats bar, the beer got no better and neither did the performances on the pitch. Again, Id catch up with whoever I saw in there as I probably knew most, Id watch the game a little and still think it was boring. We'd score, instead of cheering it was a simple "oh good". It just became intolerable really. I stopped going eventually, my mate would text me at half time "should be glad you didnt come, its **** !"

Away games - Similar, started in a boozer and jump in a minibus to where ever. If we got there on time, we'd hit a pub near the ground, if we were struggling we'd go straight to the game. Friday away games became expensive, half days holiday at work just to be able to set off on time etc, plus entrance & minibus fee, it wasnt cheap. The performances were probably a little better to be honest, the strong contigent of away fans were always good fun to be around. When we won in some of the bigger grounds, hairs would stand on your neck, youd be closer to tears. Wigan away & that Solomona try was a prime example of that. Id been to every away ground in SL including France over the years but ultimately I just lost the faith.

I still enjoy the sport, I still watch and listen to the games but I know I dont have the same desire I once had. I'll be open and say Ive attending more Leeds Rhinos games than Wakefield in the past three years. I hate Leeds, but I got the odd freebie over the years so Id stand with the away fans, Wigan, Warrington, Salford etc... I took my daughter to Leeds vs Salford a few weeks back (freebie), she is 5. On the way she was like "we are going to watch the LEEDS RHINOS daddy", "Yes darling, but were not Leeds, were Wakefield". She looked at me puzzled !! It was dire, she got bored faster than me, we left after 40 minutes as the idea of a Macdonalds Happy Meal was more appetizing to her than watching the 2nd half, I didnt disagree either.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4809No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15996.jpg
"I know guys that pay £25 for a facial up north" "If that season review DVD was an A-level entry, it'd fail":15996.jpg

Quote: Roonaldo6 "I just know her for dancing at the Jungle and getting her knockers out for either Nuts or Zoo.'"

That never happened according to revisionist history. icon_mrgreen.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2393No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11503_1315571839.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_11503.jpg

Quote: Roonaldo6 "I was trying to track you down a few months back. Weve reformed in a little way, not sure in what form yet as the game has changed in a big way since our days. We had a one off game against the current lot of players at the back end of last year which was fun. Hunt down Wakefield Webcat Legends on Facebook if your on and you'll get to know if anything progresses this year in terms of rekindled games against the old guard as its the 10 year anniversary this year.'"

Watched a certain webcats v hull at BV recently, took me back. icon_cheers.gif

133 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
133 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.0556640625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
nidger
14m
TV games not Wire
ratticusfinc
16m
FC v hull kr
tommyfromhul
21m
Vegas Baby
MidlandsWarr
22m
Saints h
Big Steve
28m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
28m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
37m
Bradford
BigTime
41m
Cas
BigTime
45m
Lewis Murphy
jonh
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
karetaker
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
nidger
1m
TV Games - Not Hull
Large Paws
1m
Ashton extends contract
chris2925
1m
Lee Briers
karetaker
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
York v Dons Sunday 14th July 2024 3pm
Kick and cha
2m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
weaver93
2m
Wakefield H
Bullseye
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Warriors Extend League Lead with Derby Win
RLFANS News
TODAY
Toulouse game
REDWHITEANDB
TODAY
Ashton extends contract
chris2925
TODAY
Damel Diakhate
Eastern Wild
TODAY
Sackings
SFW
TODAY
Warrington Wolves Into Second With Win Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
TODAY
Watson toast
FIL
TODAY
Watson Been Stood Down
Deeeekos
TODAY
Watson gone
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Giants
doc999
TODAY
Just makes me laugh
Wildmoggy
TODAY
Anyone know about wfd v batley
Redscat
TODAY
Bradford
BigTime
TODAY
One more Saints inspired novel
glee
TODAY
Bradford Away 140724
Luppylad
TODAY
Fax v Fev
The Phantom
TODAY
Cas
BigTime
TODAY
Round 17 Warrington Away
Loiner at la
TODAY
Saints h
Big Steve
TODAY
For the live of god Arthur out
christopher
TODAY
Arthur In
Tex Rerp
TODAY
Wakefield H
Bullseye
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 2,981 ↑4680,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
12:00
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
17:30
Catalans
v
Salford
 TOMORROW
12:00
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
14:00
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
14:00
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R15
Oldham
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Rochdale
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
17:05
Manly
v
Newcastle
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
17:30
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Fri 12th Jul
NRL 19 Cronulla58-6Wests
SL 17 LondonB20-34Castleford
WSL2024 8 WiganW12-16St.HelensW
SL 17 Wigan16-12St.Helens
Thu 11th Jul
NRL 19 Dolphins36-28Souths
SL 17 Warrington30-18Leeds
Sun 7th Jul
NRL 18 Sydney42-12St.George
NRL 18 Canberra12-16Newcastle
SL 16 Salford22-20Hull FC
CH 14 Dewsbury16-20Doncaster
CH 14 Featherstone66-0Whitehaven
CH 14 Swinton24-12Widnes
CH 14 Wakefield34-12Batley
CH 14 York54-12Barrow
L1 14 Newcastle0-44Workington
L1 14 Crusaders18-32Midlands
L1 14 Keighley20-20Rochdale
WSL2024 7 Wire W10-32Hudds W
WSL2024 7 York V44-0BarrowW
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 16 443 182 261 28
Warrington 17 436 231 205 24
St.Helens 17 441 186 255 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Salford 16 317 308 9 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20

Leeds 17 309 316 -7 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 17 280 455 -175 11
Hull FC 16 218 496 -278 4
LondonB 17 176 649 -473 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 14 520 154 366 28
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 14 327 269 58 15
Featherstone 14 396 283 113 14

Doncaster 14 257 341 -84 13
York 15 339 305 34 12
Batley 14 217 320 -103 12
Swinton 14 284 344 -60 10