JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Classic Box tactics at yesterday`s council meeting held at Ossett. So when the question of the stadium was raised he acknowledged that there were several Trinity fans in attendance and advised that the council was working withe club to try and resolve the issue, so that`s a lie for a start as there has not been any contact since April. He then advised that as there would be many questions he had arranged for his planning officer to be at the meeting, one Mr Rogers ( Box`s new poodle ), who would be available at the end of the meeting to answer any questions the Trinity fans had. Brilliant tactic from the oily snake to resolve himself of any involvement so that when everything that Yorkcourt want is granted by the Council, which it undoubtedly will be, he will be at arms length and simply shrug his shoulders and say I did my best.
Now the planning officer Mr Rogers is hand picked by Box, he his a very unimpressive man , lacks personality, lacks any sign of strength, is not the man you would want on your side leading the fight against streetwise Showmen like Yorkcourt and their army of sharp legal advisers. ................................(You can't say that bit Belly, Libel issues there. Poptart)
Rogers did confirm when questioned that there is not a cat in hells chance of the Newcold factory ever counting towards the trigger point of land developed and that the extension to Newcold will also not count. He did also confirm that he has been talking to the Trusts, please note Trusts plural, when questioned if one of those Trusts involved the snake oil salesman Rodders he would neither confirm or deny. So it is blatantly obvious that Rodney is involved he is the person that the planning officer is been told by Box to deal with. Can someone on the official Trust confirm if the pathetic Mr Rogers has had any contact with them. I think I know that the answer will be a big fat no.
So as we all probably knew the facts are that Box is doing nothing to assist the community get a stadium, he is not talking to the club, he is through his pet poodle planning officer Rogers liaising with Rodders and Yorkcourt to ensure that Yorkcourt get their planning with no financial commitment to fund a Community stadium. We are I am afraid dealing with a bunch of low life lying scum bags and that is been kind to low life lying scum bags.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member10455
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2597_1613407166.jpg
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me. WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years" Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015 2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot. 2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son. 2020 - Keeping the faith.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2597.jpg

Succinct as ever Belly. Nice one. eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3192No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2022Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22151_1298059614.jpg
LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA //www.orlandovilla.org.uk:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_22151.jpg

Quote: bellycouldtackle "Classic Box tactics at yesterday`s council meeting ..........'"

You answered your own question, its a big fat NO.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3728No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Do we know for sure he hasn't been talking to the club? Would MC be able to confirm this as fact?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4580
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41301_1618663057.jpg
Wakefields roller coaster ride continues.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41301.jpg

I was in attendance at yesterday's meeting. Mr Box spoke to a group of us prior to the council meeting and said he had spoken with the club that morning. Asked us not to bring the stadium up during the meeting as Mr Rogers would have a meeting with us at the end. Rogers said they could only ask the developer to contribute to the stadium. Didn't have much faith on him being strong enough to assist in our fight. What was surprising was his statement that they were working with the 'Trusts'. Rogers was reminded that we weren't only talking about a stadium for Wakefield Trinity, but a Community Stadium for the whole of the Wakefield district.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3192No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2022Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22151_1298059614.jpg
LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA //www.orlandovilla.org.uk:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_22151.jpg

Quote: wakeytrin "I was in attendance at yesterday's meeting. Mr Box spoke to a group of us prior to the council meeting and said he had spoken with the club that morning. Asked us not to bring the stadium up during the meeting as Mr Rogers would have a meeting with us at the end. Rogers said they could only ask the developer to contribute to the stadium. Didn't have much faith on him being strong enough to assist in our fight. What was surprising was his statement that they were working with the 'Trusts'. Rogers was reminded that we weren't only talking about a stadium for Wakefield Trinity, but a Community Stadium for the whole of the Wakefield district.'"

Interesting. Not talking to the Wakefield & District Community Trust and will not reveal who the other Trust is.

A community stadium for the whole Wakefield District - wonder if the community stadium for the whole Distict will end up in Glasshoughton - no surely not. The PI was clear, it was a stadium primarily for Wakefield Trinity in order to maintain its place in SL and sustain its future which would also be available for community use.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain820No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: wakeytrin "I was in attendance at yesterday's meeting. Mr Box spoke to a group of us prior to the council meeting and said he had spoken with the club that morning. Asked us not to bring the stadium up during the meeting as Mr Rogers would have a meeting with us at the end. Rogers said they could only ask the developer to contribute to the stadium. Didn't have much faith on him being strong enough to assist in our fight. What was surprising was his statement that they were working with the 'Trusts'. Rogers was reminded that we weren't only talking about a stadium for Wakefield Trinity, but a Community Stadium for the whole of the Wakefield district.'"

WHEN HE said 2 trusts he meant Sir Rodney’s trust as well

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain820No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I thought he spoke well, interesting when he said the council didn’t sign the original agreement. Any reason anyone from the trust or the club didn’t attend?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3192No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2022Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22151_1298059614.jpg

Quote: Wakefield City "I thought he spoke well, interesting when he said the council didn’t sign the original agreement. Any reason anyone from the trust or the club didn’t attend?'"

Because it’s a Unilateral Undertaking and not a Multi-Party Agreement. A UU is given by one party (Yorkcourt) to a beneficiary (WMDC). The Council are party to the UU but not a signatory as they did not need to sign it.

No Trust Board Members were in attendance as we felt it inappropriate but we had eyes and ears at the meeting.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain83No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20178 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Games/PDT_356.gif
:Games/PDT_356.gif

Interesting just been to watch the cabinet meeting at Ossett on line ,suprising it cant be watched.Wonder why ?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Sandal Cat "Because it’s a Unilateral Undertaking and not a Multi-Party Agreement. A UU is given by one party (Yorkcourt) to a beneficiary (WMDC). The Council are party to the UU but not a signatory as they did not need to sign it.

No Trust Board Members were in attendance as we felt it inappropriate but we had eyes and ears at the meeting.'"

I can't understand why when a public opportunity arises neither the club or the Trust is present to give as much grief as possible,
its then beggars belief the group that was there was requested by Box to stay quite through the meeting as they would get a moment with someone at the end that had been primed ready with enough info for them to fob of yet again.

Last year we even had an opportunity to publicly embarrass the council in front of the cameras, its not my position to get in he councils face but at some point the club if they want too progress have to pick up the anti.

As a support I've sat and waited patiently while the in and outs have been discussed behind closed doors trying too find the slightest bit of information that give us all hope of what should be sorted years ago is gradually fading away

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1733No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2021Dec 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15295.gif
I'm still laughing at Cas!!!:15295.gif

I too was at the meeting & asked questions about the stadium. I too attended the meeting with planning officer who I thought spoke openly and honestly & answered directly anything asked of him (the exception of naming the second trust). The view given on here is incorrect & unfair on the guy. He was sat and prepared to talk & I was surprised that the trust wasn’t there to ask direct questions. Not knowing the whole sequence of events in detail then how could you question what he said?? I’ve been a fan 40 years and probably will be for 40 years but don’t slate the bloke who sat there and answered everything he could especially around new ground, bv and the occupation of newcold & kitwave.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: lad13 "I too was at the meeting & asked questions about the stadium. I too attended the meeting with planning officer who I thought spoke openly and honestly & answered directly anything asked of him (the exception of naming the second trust). The view given on here is incorrect & unfair on the guy. He was sat and prepared to talk & I was surprised that the trust wasn’t there to ask direct questions. Not knowing the whole sequence of events in detail then how could you question what he said?? I’ve been a fan 40 years and probably will be for 40 years but don’t slate the bloke who sat there and answered everything he could especially around new ground, bv and the occupation of newcold & kitwave.'"
you probably can't slate the bloke who sat there answering your questions but you can slate the bloke who put him there knowing full well you'd get nowhere with him, so this spokesman had now knowledge of the sequence of events in detail, does that ring alarm bells for you that the council put up a muppet in front of you

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach5288
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10236.jpg
:10236.jpg

Quote: lad13 "I too was at the meeting & asked questions about the stadium. I too attended the meeting with planning officer who I thought spoke openly and honestly & answered directly anything asked of him (the exception of naming the second trust). The view given on here is incorrect & unfair on the guy. He was sat and prepared to talk & I was surprised that the trust wasn’t there to ask direct questions. Not knowing the whole sequence of events in detail then how could you question what he said?? I’ve been a fan 40 years and probably will be for 40 years but don’t slate the bloke who sat there and answered everything he could especially around new ground, bv and the occupation of newcold & kitwave.'"

I think you are way off the mark here. First of all let me remind you the trust is an official legal entity registered at companies house. Also to be brief they are an extremely important component in all of this and their role is clearly defined in the inspectors report. In fact this proposed scheme will not function without the trust.

I would suggest you look at the official trust twitter feed and it will tell you how long it has been since the council even bothered to talk to them, Are you seriously suggesting the trust should have to come to a contrived briefing like the one you attended in order to find out what was going on! If the council and rogers were such honest upfront people they would be in touch with the trust at every opportunity. The fact that they are not even talking to them raises serious concerns in my opinion. However on your own admission Rogers refused to enlighten everyone to who he had REALLY been in discussions with. The fact alone tells you all you need to know. OK he may have spouted all the stuff which is mostly known our can be guessed by everyone and that may have given you a false impression as to his honesty. But don't be fooled by that.

Just one other point I am also informed he was asked another very pertinent question which he again failed to answer and looked uncomfortable about, perhaps you missed that !

Sometimes you should not be blinded by what people seem to tell you, its the things that they refuse to answer that give you the biggest clue about their true intentions.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3192No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2022Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22151_1298059614.jpg

Quote: snowie "I can't understand why when a public opportunity arises neither the club or the Trust is present to give as much grief as possible,
its then beggars belief the group that was there was requested by Box to stay quite through the meeting as they would get a moment with someone at the end that had been primed ready with enough info for them to fob of yet again.

Last year we even had an opportunity to publicly embarrass the council in front of the cameras, its not my position to get in he councils face but at some point the club if they want too progress have to pick up the anti.

As a support I've sat and waited patiently while the in and outs have been discussed behind closed doors trying too find the slightest bit of information that give us all hope of what should be sorted years ago is gradually fading away'"

Maybe because we have asked all the questions before over the last 6 years and now is the time to give them grief in a Court of Law.

I have said on here and I will say it again, our Lawyers have been instructed and unless we get what we have repeatedly asked for and indeed been promised in Full Council Meetings then we will take this to Court. We have had enough of talking over the last 6 years, look where it has got us.

55 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
55 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.318359375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
ComeOnYouUll
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM