JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34595_1297504122.jpg
[color=#BF0000:1qi6asc8]WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.[/color:1qi6asc8] [color=#0000FF:1qi6asc8]I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE[/color:1qi6asc8]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34595.jpg

after watching for 35 year ive never been so disalusioned with my club, ive been fotunate to watch trin at wembley,but ive also seem some terrible lows, travelling to huyton etc. iv decided im going saturday through loyalty but thought of not going as a protest even though ive a season ticket. there just seems no light at the end of the tunnel at the moment and its very sad to see it. many friends have stopped going,many are sickof the falling out between fans and many more say they will not renew their season tickets.

i take and give plenty of flak on here but ifeel theres a major battle coming in the next few year and that will be to save the club. personally i do not think wel get a ground. people ask for solutions so il give mine.

the BOD it was said on here before that ted would sell the club for a quid or nothing if someone could be found. so immediatly put the club up for sale and lets see if we can find someone to take us forward. this club has been run on false promises and lies for too long and showed a lackof respect to the fans. do i think he would sell the club. NO not when its treated like the family fish and chip shop,the family has too much to lose. this club has been in a position several times to push on so we sell the players. its just poor. fresh thinking needed.

players
alter the budget and start bringing local lads through again that care about our club, like nigel bell did JT did, rich slater,mark webster,billy conway and many more did. the shirt meant everything to them. toomany here for the easy ride. create an enviroment where they want to stay and not expected to and that they are part of something.thats what the franshise was for.

the ground/ fans
make sure the ground is buzzing and full every game even if we have to give tickets away to all the schools. fill the damn place,create some interest in tthe club,make the price the same whenever you buy a ticket.why buy season tickets if the club keep offering deals. that to me says the current situation regarding tickets smells of panic. offer kids season tickets free with an adults get them interested.

the do gooders

the more you do for that lot down there,the more they expect. stop doing it and let themsort it out, it might be something to do for some but they take fans for granted.

KEAR]

jk will forever be known for saving the club, but are we now making progress or going backwards. some terrible buys, some forced sales. but its the product for me. its dour and i wouldnt mind but the team can play if theyre let. think its clear he wanted to go, now were stuck. hes done a good job but everyone as a shelf life and for me his as ended.

2nd best

us fans have put up with plenty over the years but i for one am now sick and tired of 2nd and 3rd and 4th best. weve had chance as a club tomove forward several times but allways gone back in the end. we got no explanation about anything just sod them theyll put up with it. ive had enough and a few more are the same., for me the battle is about to begin but would you want our bod at the side of you i wouldnt.

there ya go rip in to that icon_kiss.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach793No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2012Aug 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44225.jpg
Get all your SBK memrobillia at www.sunbedkid.com Follow me on twitter@ twitter.com/sunbedkid to find out the latest car park sightings.:44225.jpg

get on the other forum mopsey lad that ll cheer you up a046.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1337No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: MOPSEY LIVES ON "after watching for 35 year ive never been so disalusioned with my club, ive been fotunate to watch trin at wembley,but ive also seem some terrible lows, travelling to huyton etc. iv decided im going saturday through loyalty but thought of not going as a protest even though ive a season ticket. there just seems no light at the end of the tunnel at the moment and its very sad to see it. many friends have stopped going,many are sickof the falling out between fans and many more say they will not renew their season tickets.

i take and give plenty of flak on here but ifeel theres a major battle coming in the next few year and that will be to save the club. personally i do not think wel get a ground. people ask for solutions so il give mine.

the BOD it was said on here before that ted would sell the club for a quid or nothing if someone could be found. so immediatly put the club up for sale and lets see if we can find someone to take us forward. this club has been run on false promises and lies for too long and showed a lackof respect to the fans. do i think he would sell the club. NO not when its treated like the family fish and chip shop,the family has too much to lose. this club has been in a position several times to push on so we sell the players. its just poor. fresh thinking needed.

players
alter the budget and start bringing local lads through again that care about our club, like nigel bell did JT did, rich slater,mark webster,billy conway and many more did. the shirt meant everything to them. toomany here for the easy ride. create an enviroment where they want to stay and not expected to and that they are part of something.thats what the franshise was for.

the ground/ fans
make sure the ground is buzzing and full every game even if we have to give tickets away to all the schools. fill the damn place,create some interest in tthe club,make the price the same whenever you buy a ticket.why buy season tickets if the club keep offering deals. that to me says the current situation regarding tickets smells of panic. offer kids season tickets free with an adults get them interested.

the do gooders

the more you do for that lot down there,the more they expect. stop doing it and let themsort it out, it might be something to do for some but they take fans for granted.

KEAR]

jk will forever be known for saving the club, but are we now making progress or going backwards. some terrible buys, some forced sales. but its the product for me. its dour and i wouldnt mind but the team can play if theyre let. think its clear he wanted to go, now were stuck. hes done a good job but everyone as a shelf life and for me his as ended.

2nd best

us fans have put up with plenty over the years but i for one am now sick and tired of 2nd and 3rd and 4th best. weve had chance as a club tomove forward several times but allways gone back in the end. we got no explanation about anything just sod them theyll put up with it. ive had enough and a few more are the same., for me the battle is about to begin but would you want our bod at the side of you i wouldnt.

there ya go rip in to that
RankPostsTeam
International Star2023No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2012Apr 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51673_1328536363.jpg
[img:219j9o2g]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/gilly/sss2.jpg[/img:219j9o2g]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51673.jpg

Mopsey bringing it to the hole!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach153No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

more petrol c015.gif c015.gif c015.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8360
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18923.jpg
ADAM WATENE & LEON WALKER R.I.P.:18923.jpg

Quote: MR BROWN "great post mate, don;t agree with a lot of it but at least it is your honest opinion and not just a load of venom. i can respect it but maybe not agree with it'"

I agree, hardly ever agree with Mopsey and give a bit of flack his way, BUT this is a well thought out post with reasoning and not a load of vile that looks like a vendetta.

I cant say I agree entirely about some of the issues and ways to solve them but I respect his opinion and can see his desire to see the club move forward albeit in not the ways I would do them.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1413No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Mar 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
38504_1335209582.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_38504.jpg

Whether you agree with him or not, you have to say that it's a sorry state of affairs when someone who clearly cares so much for the club feels so disillusioned and let down - supporters are the life blood of any team, and the club aren't doing nearly enough to keep even some of it's most loyal supporters, let alone attract new ones.

Having said all that - I'm starting to feel that little spark of optimism I do before every game, and think we can win on Saturday! (OK Nurse, I'll take my tablets now...)

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1828No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2017Aug 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34692.jpg
:34692.jpg

Quote: mwildcats "I agree, hardly ever agree with Mopsey and give a bit of flack his way, BUT this is a well thought out post with reasoning and not a load of vile that looks like a vendetta.
I cant say I agree entirely about some of the issues and ways to solve them but I respect his opinion and can see his desire to see the club move forward albeit in not the ways I would do them.'"

Yes but the Mopsey were selling all drinks for 2 quid at the weekend so he's had time to sober up eusa_whistle.gif eusa_whistle.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13355
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Nov 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Alive n kicking:

Quote: MOPSEY LIVES ON "after watching for 35 year ive never been so disalusioned with my club, ive been fotunate to watch trin at wembley,but ive also seem some terrible lows, travelling to huyton etc. iv decided im going saturday through loyalty but thought of not going as a protest even though ive a season ticket. there just seems no light at the end of the tunnel at the moment and its very sad to see it. many friends have stopped going,many are sickof the falling out between fans and many more say they will not renew their season tickets.

players

the ground/ fans

the do gooders

KEAR]

2nd best

i will always look at things with a different pair of specs then you but that said you state your case very well mopsey , i just dont agree with it and if not for the do goodies then this club would of gone long ago ... its still very much a community thing and i believe you can take out what you put in at times.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

all this stems from years of depression nowt much to shout about for years and nearly dropped down into the lower league,

we have improved in the last two seasons to an extent that we looked close to competing with the bigger clubs above us, but the present slump has made many feel that they can't step backwards again,

while many feel that they can't keep coming to support what is our critical part of our future it just goes to show that even mopsey for all his beliefs can at least still show his presence at the matches and that is what we still need,

I aint a fan of the board and feel that they don't always want to listen but at they have to else they are going to be left with nothing, you can't knock their effort to the community with the trust and learning zone

you have hit the nail on the head about wanting to get players to play for the club but how do we do that, we haven't the money to keep talent players even if they did,

a viscous circle which will spiral out of control the more the attendances drop.

while I'm not happy for second best we are in the super league and as fans we should at least help the club in this and the next season to maintain this position

so it a case of gritting your teeth and getting on with it

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach27039No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2017Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17219_1385659818.jpg
onetiger = half a cabbage The night is dark and full of terrors. Winter is coming.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17219.jpg

Quote: Sun Bed Kid "get on the other forum mopsey lad that ll cheer you up
Sounds like a good idea to me.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach27039No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2017Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17219_1385659818.jpg
onetiger = half a cabbage The night is dark and full of terrors. Winter is coming.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17219.jpg

players

the ground/ fans

the do gooders

KEAR]

2nd best

I very much doubt you'll get much ripping for that post, sums up how a lot feel and makes sense (and thats a first for you)

The next few months will determine our future one way or the other.
icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach148No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: MOPSEY LIVES ON "after watching for 35 year ive never been so disalusioned with my club, ive been fotunate to watch trin at wembley,but ive also seem some terrible lows, travelling to huyton etc. iv decided im going saturday through loyalty but thought of not going as a protest even though ive a season ticket. '"

icon_eek.gif Yer just cant help yerself can yer, it just comes out of yer gob just like them ten pints and that keeebabb does every friday night icon_lol.gif two reasons why your off to match Saturday one is me mams having an Anne Summers party and yer bard outer house cos of yer leering through the keyhole last time she had one, and they all said they wouldnt come again if you were there and secondly yer off to match instead of the club because youve confiscated our young uns ticket with him being grounded for hanging about with that lass from next door but one round the back of the garages, if her dad owned a pub instead of just being a Cas fan it would be different I suppose icon_rolleyes.gif when youve gone to match me and our kid are gonna use your laptop and go on the trin forum and talk some sense for a change , that'll confuse em all icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach174No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2011Aug 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[color=#FF0000:4ui8mjvl]Wakefield til i die[/color:4ui8mjvl] [color=#0000FF:4ui8mjvl]or until her indoors says so[/color:4ui8mjvl]:

Quote: MR BROWN "great post mate, don;t agree with a lot of it but at least it is your honest opinion and not just a load of venom. i can respect it but maybe not agree with it'"

u dont agree wiv what ? ALL OF IT, which bits ?

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member10460
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2597_1613407166.jpg
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me. WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years" Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015 2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot. 2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son. 2020 - Keeping the faith.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2597.jpg

"Local players who care about the club" soon become professionals with an agent, looking for the best pay packet, when they are successful.

31 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing
31 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, PopTart , kinleycat , Wildthing

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.37939453125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
NSW
4m
Betting 2024
Moe syslak
7m